A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35

You wish.

Losing your anal virginity to a guy doesn't count.

>no source

you just wanted to post your shitty webms that everyone has seen already

fuck off leaf

Their ass tough, tunneled @ 14.

>88888888

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great source

Stop stop he's already dead!

So you're a virgin at the age of 70?

shut up halfling

I lost it at 15. Yes, by putting my cock into a females vagina.

>elias hero
>not ann hero

We have the holy 77777777s and AI gfs. Is there a problem

not anymore m8

((((((((female))))))))

> It's an Australian shitposting thread

delete this
this is the proof that public education is good
the goyim must believe that the state is good for them
public school is the best thing that ever happened to the goyim

Hi achmed.
When you say "lost it at 15", you on about yours or hers?

aha, wanted to see the thread for yourself?

yes, that was a leaf that pulled it off. and yes the catalogue was filled with anti leaf posts that night. even trump gen took a break

those damn aussies I tell you

another shameless get

it wasn't a canadian that won the holy 7's was it?

Sweden yes

Source?

>tfw i'm 33 and virgin

i don't see how this relates to politics

No and it was a good get

I wish a new board would be created. Cred Forums
>shitpost
For swedes and leafs so we don't have to subject ourselves to their embarrassing post.

Nope, an American.

That was a good get

chheck'd. also that was truly magical, glad I was there, didn't think it would mean so much down the road.

also the Canadian Leaf Get still had 1000+ replies more in the end. I think Cred Forums is getting too big to contain.

Of course it had to be a lad from /r9k to score this. poor guy was saying sorry while still scoring quads and pissing everyone off.

That's a great idea tbqh

You won't have to worry about New Zealand since I'm the only shitposter from there, i just have a dynamic IP. The majority of kiwi users are just background cucks.

At least it wasn't pro hillary

Keks holy digits

Does losing it to a girl count?

if it was pro-Hillary then that user would be the shitposting champion

Can't get rid of us that easy fucker!

We Leafs would be done for

I'm pretty sure most white girls in Sweden date other white swedes given that most ethnics are short and ugly. Can a swede confirm this? It's like you all get off on kicking your fellow white man while he's down. Your schadenfreud disgust me.

NO SOURCE STOP POSTING

DEMEITARIZED ZONE IS HERE

NO CROSS

I am so sorry, how come you just haven't black your dick? they are legit whores.

Every fucking time I see this.

Holy shit triple dubs

SAVAGE

overrated

Attractive Black guy here. If y'all are this beta I'm gonna vacay in Sweden and fuck your girls with ease. I already hear they like black cock.

I'm 28 and so far I've only had gay sex. And women, gah, I'm hetero and good-looking, but got no game, and teenage boys are just that much easier (and funnier).

Kek hates Swedes confirmed.

>see flag

Most swedes loose their virginity by the age of 15. The only virgin into adult years i knew of was a pathetic tinfoil hat.

>before Cred Forums
Magical adventure in which an otherwise unassuming hobbit finds his courage, proves his mettle, then returns home rich with wealth and stories.

>After Cred Forums
The faggot king of a backwater power who got cucked by Sauron then gets stabbed in the face by a friend-zoned horse-fucker.

Jesus, is Cred Forums really that detrimental?

thats because swedish women think that you still retain your virginity by only letting muhammed into your ass

Citation?

What did kek mean by this

wait wtf arent sweedish women fucking beatiful, wtf i lost my virginity at 15 and im an asswhole. cmon motherfukcers start raping your own women, msulims are beating you

hahahah

That Swede took the ane

Praise the Holy Leaf