Well?

Well?

But that's operating under the assumption that all white males are college age and have two classes a week and drive their dad's bmw and don't have a job.
Does she really have such a limited scope of the real world that she thinks the only people out there are boy versions of herself?

>Does she really have such a limited scope of the real world that she thinks the only people out there are boy versions of herself?

Is this your first time seeing a feminist on the internet?

Western whores should be burned alive

>implying she isn't ridiculously privileged herself

Yeah, because school days and jobs are the only ways a person can be depressed.

White American females are literally the most privileged people in the world.

>operating under the assumption that all white males
no, she's clearly talking about one specific white male

>white girls pretending to be oppressed.

Says the white female

I feel bad for her. Who but her knows the struggle.

Yeah that's kind of what happens when your mother and sister die in a car crash. You feel like shit regardless of how well off you are.

I'm privileged though, don't worry. I don't have emotions.

>all white males fallacy
We might be able to meme this into existence

>I'm so stressed out
>Says the 30 year old white man who just lost his carpentry job to an illegal that can't even speak the language

i've never been stressed or "anxious" or otherwise having a diagnosable jewpill meme mental disease, is this white cis male privilege?

I actually go to school 5 days a week and I don't have a job simply because I think it'll hinder my schoolwork. I do work seasonally though

Ignoring the implication that privileged people shouldn't feel stressed, even if there were a lack of problems to cause the amount of stress someone is feeling, that doesn't mean they aren't feeling that stressed. The two don't have to be related for the latter to have a negative impact on someone.

It's the same exact argument that one makes when comparing relative suffering to world-wide problems. Yes, being shot at by Jamal is objectively less serious than the combined suffering of all starving kids in the world, but that doesn't make being shot at by Jamal any less of a problem for you.

A man's self-worth is rooted in the work he does.

He can be the poorest or most privileged man on earth, but if he cannot contribute to society, he feels worthless.

(Vote Trump and let's get the men of America back to work.)

I guess it's a matter of perspective. People don't worry about shit they don't have to worry about. Maybe the white kid has a lump in his sack. That would be pretty stressful, even with all those nice things afore mentioned.

No, normally feminists have stint bit more thought behind what they say. This bitch's post is like baby's first tweet against the patriarchy

>talking about class
>say it's race
wow

>"I'm so oppressed", said the Somalian refugee who cashes his welfare checks while lining up his filthy niggerdick with the cunt of his latest federally-granted tolerance-rape slave mädchen and hunting whites with a .50 caliber Anti-Material rifle.

Anyone see that recent h3h3 video on the uber femnazi... These women have the privilege to talk down to men and not be punched in the face when they get too uppity, that is true privilege

Why can't these people be gassed?

I work 60 hours a week. I wish I had time to complain about non existent problems like this vapid cunt, sadly my free time is spent on a Cambodian Knitting enthusiasts board

Every guy I knew like this in college was a Jew. One of them tried to buy my adderall once.

>two days a week

What a projection there. How often does she drive daddy's car?

Stress is relative.

Why is it that only white women betray their own race? You don't see spics, muslims, niggers, etc talking trash about their members of their own race.

Nogs speak all kinds of ill about their own race.

Why do white women do this exactly

Really? I only see them complaining about white males oppressing them and how they were kings and queens before white man came in and committed genocide on their people.

>a made up persons made up life stresses out this person so much they need to share it with the world

Sage

Sure, if you only look at SJW media, kooky memes, and Cred Forums headlines.