Hey Cred Forums, I want to visit the american south...

Hey Cred Forums, I want to visit the american south, which of them is the most redpilled one or the least filled with dindu nuffins?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb11-cn185.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're redpilled because they're full of dindu nuffins.

fpbp

North Texas. You wouldn't even need to memorize a new flag.

go to Texas, stay out of Louisiana and Mississippi.
everywhere else is fine.

Does it have strict gun laws? I want to buy guns since here is very strict

Florida is gonna be the best place for vacation because of beaches.

If you really want it to be the "South" though I'd try for one of the South Carolina or North Carolina islands/beach areas.

Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia are chock full of dindus. Virginia is partially victim to D.C. filth.

Texas and Tennessee are my favorites of those shown.

lol.

Arkansas probably has the least dindus. But it's not really worth visiting.

Texas isnt really a southern state imo, but it is the best for traveling or visiting. If you can put up with the darkies, go to Savannah, GA.

You dumb motherfuckers. OP is shopping for a state to hide in after illegally crossing the border.

FUCK OFF OP WE BUILDING THE WALL

Maryland is not the south. It's full of liberals and more akin to Philadelphia and Pennslyvania

Annapolis is cool if you want to see the naval academy

>t Marylander living in bodymore

you can buy any gun, but having a concealed one is against the law

Lol wtf is this picture

Delaware is not in the South

Don't come here OP, it's a shithole.

I don't think that legal.

You could go to a gun range and rent a gun though. I'd recommend that. You can even rent full auto guns.

if it's the south it's inherently full of dindus and nascar americans.

Oklahoma fag here.
I don't feel like we're in the south.

/thread

see Please don't come to MS unless its the white parts like where i am

can confirm

t. southerner

Virgina is not in the South you faggot

Kansan here. You are. We're the borderline between Midwest and South. Also most of Missouri is part of "the south"

Texas and Tennessee senpai

North georgia is whiter than most of western europe

Seeing as how your not American I could be extremely difficult, but Arkansas is super foresty and mega NEET if you stay out of little rock and Fayetteville.

You reize the mason dixon line is the southern virginia border right?

Can confirm, but Fayettville is a nice town with some dumby fine QTs, stay away from LR, Crime Bluff or Nigphis.

Tennessee is nice

What does Arizona count as? Isn't it the south?

That's not really saying much though desu

Southwest, you mong kangaroo bitch.

Knoxville, Tennessee

Come hang out

>wanting to avoid black people
>visiting the south

Basically any podunk town will be great for your sensibilities otherwise you're fucked

census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/2010_census/cb11-cn185.html

What about Alaska? I want pretty comfy states or peaceful states

Don't go to Maryland, its a shit hole. Dindus everywhere, road ways suck, and nobody in that state knows how to use a turn signal.

West Virginia has a lot of whites but its rural and mining towns. If you want to look at Mountains and white water raft that is about it in that state.
Virginia gets better the farther away from the DC area.
Well the go to is to avoid college towns.

Not that much of Pennsylvania is liberal. The liberal areas is mostly Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, State College (since PennState), and Harrisburg since its filled with Dindu. Though the Chinese are slowly taking over Harrisburg. Though not much to do in PA unless you want a quickie from an Amish hooker or getting high at Gettysburg.

Can confirm. The south has a lot of racist assholes that still haven't gotten over their treasonous bullshit during the civil war.

Black Floridians are Cubans right? I heard that a lot of cubans go to Florida because is closer than any state on the US

>kills fellow whites because (((they))) wanted to undermine the white south

>literally being a federalist nigger lover doing jews bidding

>somehow we're the ones comitting treason

Dumb Ass!
It's the boundry line between the states of Maryland and Pennsylvania. Learn your geography.

>Texas
>least dindus
depends on where you go

Go back to California you faggot

>The north literally fought to give niggers the right to fuck their wives
MEGAKEK

Fuck out of Texas, we're already full of shitskins.

>racist assholes
I can hear your vagina crying

Only the northern suburbs northward. The rest is full of dindus. We're going to be minority majority as a state in by 2025 aparently.

Butthurt yankee faggot detected

where in ga
cobb here

Come to the best state;

ALABAMA
L
A
B
A
M
A

It seems the internet can't decide what we are. Fucking annoying. May as well get our own designation. The Great American Wasteland.

Injunland. Apparently that's okie culture

WV panhandle reporting in
Proud to be a southerner

you already are in the american south, you might be geographically challenged

Just went to Knoxville a couple weeks ago for military processing. Didn't get to see much of the city, but what I did see seemed nice.

Tennessee is great, especially in the fall. Beautiful countryside down there.

>Top tier
Texas
North Carolina
Virginia
Florida

>Tourist tier
DC

>Chit tier
The rest

I've lived all over Florida and rarely see Cubans. The Cubans that I do meet look just as white as little Marco Rubio. The blacks here the majority are from Haiti.

theres alot of visible homeless people in the city that live under bridges and shit

Actually it's more Haitians than anything. But there's still a good amount of Cubans, Dominicans, and other black islanders here. They are fuckin garbage and are all over south Florida (Miami, Ft Lauderdale, West Palm Beach)
t. South Florida Fag

You'd have to do it illegally, but I don't recommend that. Just rent one at a range.

this post proves the cluelessness of the american midwest... you don't know who you are... you're racist yet you don't want to be, your heavy to fat but the smaller fats feel skinny, you have cities but they are lines with cornfields

Hey Tampa fag here who used to be a south Florida fag. Can confirm.

East Tennessee is A++ during the fall (The Appalachian area ) Niggers hate mountains)

Any Area of Texas that is not spic ridden.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM LOUISIANA. LOUISIANA IS A NIGGER SWAMP is nice too.

fuck off

Fuck off back to jerking off to nigger trannies on Tumblr. ISIS scum.

Come to North Florida. Red Pilled af desu

*Certain parts Florida are nice too

thats twice tonight i got vistted by OG Grandpa

Its like my dad and his dad before him always said: "If you ever catch me in Oklahoma, please kill me bc its likely that now I am an AIDS infested faggot by association"

Only anywhere north. It's like cultured bathsalt island nation in south Florida.

The south is filled to the brim with dindu nuffins because that's where all the slaves were when the 13th amendment was passed.

If you want to avoid them go to northern rural areas like Montana.

So when are you and your dad planning on making the trip to Oklahoma to fuck?

Non-southerner here so hopefully unbiased. The best southern states are Florida, Texas and Tennessee.

lol, I decided to double check my guess about Montana having a low black population. I literally just picked it because it's the most northern rural state I could think of.

Turns out, least black state in the country. Even more than Alaska.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

How about that shit.

Wouldn't be caught dead there... I assume that anyone who ended up there was like "fuck it, i lose everywhere else, i will settle for finding some kind of worth by my wife selling something on FB whilst i think I'm edgy by smoking weed in my 30's"

I will live in Montana. I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits.

Can confirm

Which is why he said north Texas you illiterate negroid.

But are they dangereous as the blacks? Or pretty normal guys? Here in Chile there's a ton of Colombians and Haitians and they are pretty chill, the danger here are chileans themselves

how are southerners towards asians? my long term gf is south american btw. Will we face raycism if we move down there?

>Texas

Shut the fuck up morons, Texas is shit and smells like Mexican nuts, no one should come here, ever.

If you like dindus any town south of I-10 in Louisiana.

This. I've lived in third world countries that are better than Texas. Indonesia comes to mind.

North Carolina is the best state in the South, you'll get that Southern feel driving through it and you'll get the best Southern cuisine there too.

Stay away from the deep south. Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, these are all nigger states and the whites are much dumber than the southeastern states like NC, SC, and Virginia.

Well they'll all call you mexican and chinese so there's that. Maybe you are chinese but that's not the point.

yeah but would we be treated badly?

No. Racism in the South is a meme. The PC culture has it's influence down there, believe me. The only way you might be looked at funny or at the worst overhear some people make some racist comments about you at the grocery store, is if you decide to move to some town with like 200 people in the middle of absolute nowhere.

The South can be the most charming place ever. I've had random people invite me into their homes to eat dinner with them just after meeting them.

Tennessee and NC are the two best-all-around.

Greenville and Charleston are both very nice but the rest of SC is shit.

As an user from N.C., I can tell you that we have plenty of niggers. Too many, in fact. And thanks to tobacco and produce farmers back in the 80's and 90's, we have a shitload of wetbacks.

Up north of State, in the college towns and the Triangle, you have a large gook population.

I know y'all have lots of niggers. The whole South does unfortunately. But seeing every state in the South with the exception of Arkansas and living in Alabama for a little I gotta say I think NC maintains the aesthetic of the South the best.