If the "Alt-Right" doesn't weed out the racist parts of it...

If the "Alt-Right" doesn't weed out the racist parts of it, are they just as bad as the leftist that didn't weed out the SJWs and the like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

no one?

continue

correct

what do you mean?

nigger

The alt-right is racism, and counter-semitism

counter-semitism? And racist? Don't make me laugh.

Here's a red pill for you. The racists are right about BLACKS. They never went through the evolutionary bottleneck when we migrated from Africa, never bred with Neanderthals, never had to deal with tough winters and harsh environmental pressures from being in a different environment, thus their culture reflects their biology. Instant gratification, corruption, tribalism, and primitivism.

There's nothing wrong with racism.

You don't get mad at your immune system for protecting you from infection, do you?

Go suck Milo's cock you Jew loving kike puppet.

I understand that, but in a truly free world, their "culture" would naturally fail. The average African black's IQ is 75, and the average American Black's IQ is 85. The 100ish years they lived in a free America raised their IQ by 10 points. Imagine if the left and welfare didn't ruin what was naturally happening. They might all live like whites do and we wouldn't have a problem with them.

That's why I'm worried that the extreme parts of the alt-right will end up being like the SWJs the left has today that is leading to it's downfall. The average person will never be able to except the red pill, so our best option is to make a world that will naturally prune all "bad" cultures.

Why would the alt-right weed out the "racists"?
The entire movement is about white nationalism and creating a white ethnostate. (Which isn't a bad thing)
Any different definition of the alt-right fed to you by Milo or others is false.

Racism is good. Fuck you.

I wouldn't say it's fed by Milo, just what I see around. Most people don't have a problem with "blacks" but they have problems with niggers that give blacks a bad name.

They hate bad behavior and bad cultures rather than the race itself

This would be a good summation of my views.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk

You are right, but we cannot simply grab someone from a culture who hasn't even perfected agriculture and animal husbandry, give them welfare, and expect them to magically turn European, they are the ones who should elevate themselves with the knowledge gathered from all other successful cultures and races. I do agree that there are a few exceptions within blacks, mostly within Christian African parents, who adopted our set of values.

White miscegenation raised those iq points, senpai. American Blacks are house nigs, for the most part.

> but in a truly free world

It isn't truly free, and arguably it shouldn't be.

That's what I'm saying. I'm saying push to get rid of welfare, not get rid of blacks. That's what I mean by the more "racist" parts of the alt-right, thus preventing them from destroying the movement for us the way the SJWs and feminist are for the left.

LEARN FROM OUR ENEMIES MISTAKES.

assuming people take the name alt right, i dont understand why people associate this name with Cred Forums just cause hill clit named us, why dont we pretend this alt right doesn't exist

because it does, whether it takes the name or not, it becomes a thing more and more. The main "problem" is that there is not "manifesto" of sorts to really nail down it's ideology. In that way I like to think of it as the conservative version of what Anonymous has come to represent in recent years.

The racist parts is what makes the alt right.

People have the whole thing completely wrong. I must have a different mind or something. Both the left and right are correct in everything they say. This is part of what I believe to be "Feudal theory". When one land is in dispute by two different parties, both parties can have equal claim to the land; but only when one party has more weapons does it have more claim. Similarly, the left and right have many issues correct, but one group is trying to lay claim on the right to exist.

Left and right are just dialectics. When someone says "There's racial injustice", the left sees it as an opportunity to correct racial injustice, while the right sees it as an inevitability and symptom of a diverse society. The left's prognosis is just as valid as the right's; the only difference is whether you accept one world view or the other. You'd have to accept them on their basic core values. And on that, I wouldn't be considered right wing or left wing, not centrist, not anything; I'm not part of the spectrum because the left and right are just dichotomies of one earlier existing system that is equally as incorrect.

>weed out

Explain the process please. Also the funding and expenditures.

Fyi. I fucking hate niggers

That is the alt right is all about you stupid, Milo watching faggot.

yea , i guess its to late now, just kinda wish there wasnt a name to be associated with, this election has been something else. it makes sense i just hope that now there is a name for this new conservatism it doesnt get misrepresented.

Morally justify why racism in selecting immigrants is wrong, if it can save lives of law abiding US citizens.

niggers or all blacks? That's what I mean. I've seen multiple people on this board that said if blacks acted like normal fucking people and didn't burn shit down and just be a general nonsense then they wouldn't mind them. And that's where I think the alt-right needs to make a distinction because normies would agree with most of what they say, but they would have a hard time excepting the perceived racist stuff

#notallleafs #illpostwithyou

how can something that doesn't really have a written ideology not get misrepresented though? I have a feeling it will suffer from the same fate Anonymous did. It was originally just for having fun and fun only. Then these leftists and SJWs took it over. That's what I'm trying to prevent happening with the Alt-right by starting this discussion. I think it has real staying power if it established a set ideology

Why would you weed out a truth like the fact that there are real differences between races?

How about instead of weeding out a truth, we learn how to live with and adapt to said truth?

People calling bullshit on all that whole weeding out uncomfortable truths is what gave rise to the alt right

I understand those differences, but I believe that there are ways to "fix" those differences for the benefit of all. Maybe I'm just an idealist that wishes we could all get along, but I truly do think there is some way we could coexist.

im not sure user, i havent been on Cred Forums that long maybe 2 years, and i keep hearing about how this used to be a liberal board, i guess thats just how things work out, but for now , i think this alt right is helping trump get elected for now, in a few years who knows what will become of this.

Your retarded if you think your average person is capable of knowing the difference. White people are trained from childhood to think that having any problem with non whites for any reason is being racist. Just because I say I hate niggers and not blacks doesn't make any difference to your average person, they simply can't make the distinction, it's all the same thing to them.

I've heard more of libertarian board, hence all the Ron Paul memes and what not, but I do agree the alt right is getting President Trump elected.

Fuck, maybe I'm just giving too much thought and power to the Alt Right than they actually have.

Good thing we racists aren't a part of the (((alt-kikes))), and neither is anyone on Cred Forums who isn't an interloper who has to go back.

>he thinks OPs can bump their own threads
>totally not an invading newfag who has to go back xDDDDDDDDDDD
Niggers who think Cred Forums has any involvement with the autist-kikes, ladies and gentlemen.

ok, I give you that argument. The average normie is dumb as fuck

it's a board for political discussion. The Alt Right is a political/cultural movement. Why not discuss it here. And as for OP bumping own thread, I've been doing it for years and so have others

You're smart, what the fuck are you doing here.

There's strawman racism which is you hate every group that isn't your group vs proper racism which is built on the statistics of desperate impact because as a group different groups are inferior even if there is variation among individuals. There is a schism between those that would hire their retarded cousin over a smart stranger. The irony of course is that the very trait that made white peoples (hajnal line specifically) awesome and take over is our lack of clannishness.

Racist whites with minds focused on liberty and equality among themselves made America. When's the last time you saw a SJW make anything worthwhile?

Please define "Alt-Right".

Use broad umbrella terms. i.e. Collectivist, Militarist, Anti-Liberal, Nationalist (< tenets of fascism)

in summary: i am saying words about things

Fuck off with your "alt right " bullshit, faggot.

Not everyone on Cred Forums worships that faggot kike zionist masquerading as a white person.

Racism is correct though.

>he's never had seasonal allergies

Hello milo, now gtfo

Dialectics make for shitty epistemology, I'll observe thank you very much, and after much study of history a major theme appears, Chitalu swims left.

Everyone's a racist, and no sane person cares.

Fuck off Milo.

Based fucking Burger.

No, shut up Milo. The alt-right is racist imageboards. There isn't anything else without racist imageboards.

>alt-right

Stop using this term.
Stop giving it legitimacy.

The media is using it to cast any and all positions counter to the mainstream, rothschild-approved politics as 'bad'.

Ancap? Libertarian? Now you're 'alt-right'

Stop letting yourself get labelled. Once you don't control your own label, they can ascribe any views they like to you.

Why is it my responsibility to drag people into civilized culture kicking and screaming when they don't even want to try?

Everything is racist to the left. No one cares anymore.

Nigger.

What part of "I no longer believe in ethnic egalitarianism" did you not understand?

Literally everything wrong with the world today is black and brown people's fault. You can't refute this.

I'm not saying that both left and right are equally as valid. What I'm saying is that they are two ways of looking at a problem. The question is "Who does it serve and why?", and the left responds differently than the right. But Only one person can be correct, and it's neither the modern left or modern right, because both are based on relatively similar systems. People like to fill in the missing blanks with their own interpretations; the way I see it though is that if you find out what the puzzle really looks like, you can fill in the missing blanks the correct way. I'm not a very pragmatic person. I don't take anything for face value.

Alt right is an umbrella term

Nobody who understands that will unironically adopt the term as subsets of it are contradictory in nature

i.e. Natsoc vs. Ancap

>he's never faced sjws, blm, communists, anarchists.

The alt-right embraces racism. It's not like the Marxists who claim to oppose identity politics and do nothing about it.

"weeding out" racists is a bad idea

racists, or race realists, are enlightened

What's wrong with being racist?
We tried being not-racist. It turns out nobody wanted to play along.

holy shit this.... The wording there "nobody wanted to play along" just woke me up. Also nice dubs.obligatory "kek has spoken"

SJWs are great contributors to the left so I don't know what you're on about there, and the alt-right is defined by their proud racism so that's not going anywhere.
A better hypothetical would be:
If the "Alt-Right" doesn't weed out the racist parts of it, are they just as bad as the special needs class with no supervision? The answer is yes.