The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured...

The Hillary campaign's phone banking system is entirely unsecured. You don't even need to verify an email address to sign up and start making calls.

Sure would be a shame if that basket of deplorables got their hands on this information.

ITT: we false-flag and make Hillary look bad. Be as obnoxious as possible to everyone you phone bank with in Hillary's name.
Suggestion

Offer cash or fresh fruit for vote
Ask if willing to claim trump sexually assaulted them
Ask i willing to participate in fake school shooting
Ask if they had sexual relations with Bill and if no apologize and say ;if you change your mind she's prepared to make an offer'
Over a voucher for a free abortion
Ask if they own guns and then say you've been added to our database.

The goal is to be subtle yet abnoxious at the same time.

REMEMBER:
Subtle racism, redpills, etc Just enough to piss them off but not too obvious. Troll subtly
Redstates blue, blue states red, swingstates blue.
When painting results, don't go fill red or blue, do about 80% +/-. Again subtly and less obvious.
Make sure your name and hang up reasons are plausible. The harder they are to separate from "actual" calls, the more valuable they are when they catch on.

Have fun all you banjo lipped faggots.

Don't blow this Cred Forums. We can win PA alone with these calls.
LINKS:
hillaryclinton.com/calls

SCRIPT LIST: sli.mg/v0Ceg3

EXEMPLARY:
youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
vocaroo.com/i/s08N2WFvsPhy
vocaroo.com/i/s0x9hylQy3Vq

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jvgyPcxabl
vocaroo.com/i/s14Fe0AjN3rg
youtube.com/watch?v=qmcaVDT2Uls
hangouts.google.com/
vocaroo.com/i/s0piC4LDDdle
youtube.com/watch?v=pYz5Q83oQOg
soundboard.com/sb/Hillary_Clinton_Soundboar
vocaroo.com/i/s0GS30haAr14
techwalla.com/articles/how-to-use-a-soundboard-on-skype
realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/pol/clinton/1
newgrounds.com/portal/view/420505
vocaroo.com/i/s005TpurTyNA
vocaroo.com/i/s1miAHqUxMDw
vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC
vocaroo.com/i/s0PqukEiWfy1
vocaroo.com/i/s1oL4HkpEJSP
vocaroo.com/i/s0KpM07fPEnI
vocaroo.com/i/s1SvRd1gT4rQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0a03aIYtRd9
vocaroo.com/i/s00MxVrOqEv5
vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZnzSHXtsVN
jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/phone-bank-for-clinton-is-not-secure-names-and-numbers-public/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

found someone on the caller list that I tracked to work 2 mins away from me.
>what do Cred Forums?

AWOOOOO~

find him irl and call him a nigger

If they say they are supporting Hillary drop a "That's good we knew we could count on a dumb (slur.. nigger,redneck,faggot) like you to support Hillary."

>Cred Forums fucks her shit up
>reddit gets blamed

Put groups against each other
Tell gays she is pro muslims
Tell blacks and mexicans she is for trannies using the women's room
Tell working class white old people that they need to check their privilege

Serious question

Why the thunderous fuck have they not shut it down anons?

Are they really that stupid?

vocaroo.com/i/s1jvgyPcxabl

This one long. Like 4/10 maybe.

>from last thread

Fagvoice user here.
Shit my voice is starting to get raspy.
vocaroo.com/i/s14Fe0AjN3rg

>le epic hack

CTR alert, that will make those people be 100% pro-Hillary. If they say they support Hillary NEVER CALL THEM NAMES.

wow sandusky she would rather watch family guy than talk to u

>pitcher or a catcher
fucking leaf kek

>Hackers

fucking Aninnymoose always has to ruin everything

She's too desperate at this point to shut it down.

L33t H0xorz w0z d0n3 1t

who is that blocking the camera?

How is this still going on? I tuned in three hours ago and expected them to fix this immediately and maybe I'd get some screencaps of a twenty minute shitposting binge before they went offline, but it's still happening.

Have there even been signs that they're even trying to respond to this yet?

Trump would already have this locked down tighter than a nun's ass.

Hillary's campaign is more incompetent than we ever thought. She is fucked.

It strikes me as fucking incredible they are leaving it up at this stage. She's basically a partner in trolling her own potential electorate.

This is more insane than the frog.

#pepegate

they probably won't do anything for a long time and i guess well just keep having threads on it

Jean claude junker president of the eu commission or parliament cant remember which

A globalist. (i don't know)

Insulting people is foolish. Everyone sees through it.

What you should say is something like, "Oh, that's good then, I knew we had you in the bag!" That's a subtly condescending phrase that can start to echo in a person's head and they start to wonder, "in the bag, really?"

If you addressed the Muslim issue with someone if it came up, you as an agent wouldn't say, "there will be a lot of terrorists coming in" or something blatant like that. You'd say, for example, "Well of course we're aware a lot of Muslim immigrants support Islamic law, but I don't think we have to worry about that in America so I don't think it really matters what they support." And how you might get someone talking about it is by asking them how they feel about immigration from Syria and Iraq, and then you'd kind of agree with them in a "yeah... yeah..." fashion before dropping the subtle hammer to end the conversation on the topic.

I'll try this.

Jean Claude Juncker

Just another politicrat.
youtube.com/watch?v=qmcaVDT2Uls

or call trump supporters all deplorables
>thanks hillary

>fresh fruit for vote
Best idea, right there.
"Vote for Hillary, and we'll send you a basket of fresh durians."

Yeah, you gotta be "accidental".

"Sir are you black?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh, well I can't talk long then they don't want us spending a lot of time on black people since you guys always vote for us no matter what."

BASED LEAF PLS MORE VOCAROOS

good point but most people are too dumb for very subtle negs.

this is better

Its shocking the way trump discriminates against muslims. Only a fraction are violent and only 50% of them want to introduce shariah law. You would not want the republicans to come in and give you free guns, what we need are special toilets for crossdressers not guns? I mean you'd rather your daughter had access to abortion than give you an unwanted grandchild?

How can i call do i have to use my actual phone ?
Can't do it from pc?

Use Google Hangouts (phone or computer). Free calls from an "Unknown" number.

hangouts.google.com/

why not just speak in your own voice holy shit this gave me cancer

>are there any small children in the house

IM LITERALLY CRYING

Aren't you not supposed to be calling people after 9:00 PM? This can really damage the campaign, you guys need to stop.

well if they are black, chances are they can't figure out deception even the weakest of attempts.
listen to the voice damn it

the phone banks are getting closed one by one

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

Y'all shouldn't try to change your voice. Y'all sound really stupid and fake when you do. Try following a script and sounding barely professional and you will have more success.

I am also having cancer from that voice because it swollen my penis i wana fuck him

You guys aren't skilled enough in the way of Jewery yet. To combat the jews, we must become the jews. Learn how to foster resentment in people: resentment will be the single most powerful emotion when they're thinking about who to vote for. If they're black, talk about how Hillary will "secure a future for white America", or some other shit, like "we definitely want to keep you on welfare".

vocaroo.com/i/s0piC4LDDdle
Skip to 4:10
Because if I speak in an annoyingass voice and say I'm voting for Clinton then that's a + for us

It's 9 o'clock somewhere, Hillary.

"Should probably just call each of these people and say you got their numbers from Hilarys campaign records that were leaked and you reccomend they cancel all their credit cards and change all passwords.

They'll lose faith real quick."

Start doing this. The noose seems to be closing. Work some subtlety into the back end.

cant access from australia

>This can really damage the campaign
Good.

>"Should probably just call each of these people and say you got their numbers from Hilarys campaign records that were leaked and you reccomend they cancel all their credit cards and change all passwords.
>They'll lose faith real quick."
This

We need to get on hte next level like this
youtube.com/watch?v=pYz5Q83oQOg

Also if you can't do a proper accent, don't. Just use your proper voice.

Sheeeit, leaving user?

we need more calls

Guys
If you really wanna fuck with Clinton, dont meme it up
Just spam STRONG HRC and NO for volunteering

It will fuck up their efforts to get good data and to get the vote out
Better yet, harass the shit out of them with calls, then do STRONG HRC and No for volunteering

You'll get less people to vote for Cunton by negative word-of-mouth, make HillShills less likely to turn out, and make the Dems think that they already have the vote locked in

Literally perfect, and it would be way too much of a pain to go through all the POSITIVE ones and make sure they werent trolled

For the elderly people, leave a note on the form saying that they are independently able to get to the voting station on Election Day, and don't need a volunteer to do so.
Combine this with pissing them off, and marking as STRONG HRC and No for volunteering will effectively make it a pain in the ass for them

kek that was good

I donated 23, then I was shut down. Im out. Thanks for the info op!

Oh god, this is probably the best one

>vocaroo.com/i/s0piC4LDDdle
Humm.... please user...give me a soundboard call..

This is a good strategy, I worked on a dem campaign recently and you don't fuck with the data.

Call them, implant negative hrc thoughts. Then fuck with data, win win

>vocaroo.com/i/s14Fe0AjN3rg
wew lad

Jean-Claude Junker. Basically, runs the EU. Completely unelected.

Brian?

vocaroo.com/i/s0GS30haAr14

Do what said guys. Before the booths are closed.

No

fuck i am laughing hard

Good job keeping it subtle faggot.

No fucking way. Nobody is THIS stupid.

>Hillary Rotten Clinton

LOL

>good idea

but not too obvious

just impersonate SJWs
>would you help us with gun confiscation
>mandatory do-not rape classes
>joint highschool lockerooms
>tax paid sex changes...

rawdog user?

fucccckkkk

Phone banks are closed for everyone?

Kek no.

HOW TO MIX A SOUNDBOARD
techwalla.com/articles/how-to-use-a-soundboard-on-skype

this is hillary clinton
I'm exhausted
I am sick and tired of
Judaism
I'm exhausted
I am sick and tired of
Air Force One, it's yours
This is Hillary Clinton
I'm exhausted
Every American gets a cup cake

Simple soundboard script pause and repeat if they don't hear
Soundboard

  This is Hillary Clinton

  I'm exhausted

  Every American gets a cup cake

  Pulling over

  Air Force One, it's yours

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/pol/clinton/1

BILL CLINTON SOUNDBOARD
This is a great hillary soundboard

Includes
this is hillary clinton
Judaism
Shocked and saddened by another
I am sick and tired of
I'm exhausted

newgrounds.com/portal/view/420505

>would you just put her on the phone
>the mad man actually puts her on the phone

Alright bois, how much money would you say that the phonebank issue is fixed by tomorrow morning

I couldn't resist

>Bernie Sanders
>Batman
You seriously need to delete this image, user.

Otherwise, good post.

if (you) say so.
keep up the calls

$0.00

We should inform these loyal Hillary supporters of her new plan to move-in innocent, lonely Syrian refugees into every American household. I'm sure this will persuade a few Hillbots to reconsider.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0piC4LDDdle

SAVAGE!

Can't
Phone banks are closed for me

I was in the first thread

This escalated quickly

Praise kek

I'd take bets that it's still disrupted three days from now because it's a ploy to show how evil Trump's supporters are, but it backfires and America laughs at her being cucked out of everything she did so much evil for.

I don't use a soundboard.

KEK

>“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

I thought you were better than this Cred Forums, originally hating the jews and their dirty tricks but ultimately becoming one yourself

GOOD WORK !!!!

MORE VOCAROO PLZ !!!!!!!!!!

If to win the fight means to become the Jew, I would gladly take that reality without second thought

probably he was hoping she would run away and finally be free again

I cannot. Call me if the phone booths reopen or something.

If you don't call, keep the answers real. Don't use "Hostile" every fucking time, it's so obvious that you're user. Put sometimes "Strong Trump & No volunteering" with no comment, sometimes "Strong HRC & No volunteering" with no comment. Once in a time choose "Deceased" or "Wrong number". If you write comments, keep them simple and realistic.

As I said, do

Mark them all as decease, maybe they will purge the records at some point.

nice accent

Someone is gonna have to make a compilation for posterity

so how about that california huh?

>I thought you were better than this Cred Forums

fucking kek. You are literally inside the AIDSs-cancer-ridden asshole of the world when you're on Cred Forums, this is possibly all of the worst examples of humankind all condensed into one chippy little echo chamber.

That's what I've been doing, for women that would probably vote Clinton, I put them pro-trump. I add men who are probably pro-trump as strong HRC supporters interested in campaigning with her.

Thanks, and nice trips!

I do that for most of the people over 80
That or also be interested in traveling long distances to attend rallies.

We outjewed the jews, user. Just accept it.

10 calls? that's alot but doing 20 more?

That would add up to about 40 calls in total. Are you sure you can do that many, 50 calls sure seems like alot. Yes?
Well thank you for doing 60 calls for us.

Jerry Sandusky made her hang up.

vocaroo.com/i/s005TpurTyNA

Jerry is BACK!

FUCK YEAH

Did you called her Leronda ASSCOCK ?

Yeah, I guess I said her name wrong haha.

You can hear my leaf/moose voice after I break character haha.

Welp lads, looks like their phonebanks are all down now.

Fun while it lasted.
Now we wait for the mainstream media to blame this on white supremacists and Putin.

I see what u did thar

Pretend to be a somewhat drunk Web Hubbell distraught over losing Chelsea to the Clinton's, but tell them you'll still vote for her because the money is just too good and she's still sort of better than Trump.

try again when they go back up, its possible they'll just toss out the last few hours of data and expect "well they'd never do it twice right?" without actually changing it at all.

Can someone save down and export the lists and volunteer lists? so we can phone bank after the lists are taken down???

If someone gathered a list of numbers and can pastebin them somewhere i can call them all and try to sell them some allergy pills or some other shit. with opening line "hillary clinton campaign sold me your digits"

You are one based leaf.

Please do more im dying over here.

lol so you know which volunteers were called by anons? nice try shill, but you are soo fucking obvious. +$0,20 though

CTR on damage control trying to get list of people anons called

I'm curious if the reason the phonebanks shut down is due to time restrictions and not the fact that they even realized what was happening during this debacle. For all we know this can start right back up tomorrow morning.

not shill, but alright. If we get volunteer lists we can harass them, and not want to volunteer.
Source, worked on a campaign once . screwing with their data and volunteers does impact them alot

vocaroo.com/i/s1miAHqUxMDw

I need to change characters though.

Phone banks are already down.

Though I suppose you could just call numbers at random and ask if they're planning to vote for Hillary anyway, just don't say you're part of her campaign so you can't be given some shit about "impersonating a campaign member" or something (you never know anymore).

considering this is starting to trend more and more (thanks normies for posting shit on le rebbit and fagbook, I'm guessing they won't be back in 13 hours. If they do, I would be legitimately surprised.

Probably this.
Also, czeched.

>vocaroo.com/i/s005TpurTyNA
I'm saving these for future history reference

I wish the banks didn't close, I would totally call people in PA at 3 in the morning and troll.

I love this level of troll

This thread was posted on Neofag so expect a flood of Hillary shills

>november 10

kek

>vocaroo.com/i/s1miAHqUxMDw
>Native Alaskan
>cooking fish
She was probably three sheets to the wind too....

>Juneau army base barracks

you struck real close to home there!
would have been Master Sergeant

You don't have to actually call anyone
it would be a shame if Shillary was tainted by rude phone banks.

Another way to fuck up this phone bank is to not even call them mark every call you can as Strong Trump and go onto the next one.

That way they will be removed from the queue and no Clinton shill will be able to reach them.

Jesus Christ you are the best i haven't had a laugh like this in ages.

Please go on, maybe do an Indian character now or muslim.

Tell them ur name is Abdul Muhammed or some shit and ask them the vote for Hillary.If they doubt you for anything just tell them they are being Islamophobic.

at the end if they say they will vote for hillary tell them that you will come by to collect their signature and donation for building a mosque on their street/ and or refugee camp

>you cant see russia from where you're living?
>eelectioonee
>november 10

ho ly fuck

>abnoxious
>Over a voucher

also ask if OP graduated with a GED.

I didn't call a single person
but I definitely did my best to correct their records to be more accurate. :^)

I think I made it to about 80 before the phonebanks went dead.

>idea, for last one

the gentleman who answered told me of hillary's criminal pay to play, and convinced me to vote trump

sure would be a shame if anyone fell for these weak bait threads.

like this?

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN

Open a script and drop this in your console:

setInterval(function() {
$('#947929').click();
$('#920245').click();
$('.js_finish-call').click();
}, 10000);

>I love you two user
real time entertainment here
embrace the chaos

Btw this is likely some form of fraud which could have legal (civil or criminal, not sure) consequences.

they are here

Nice just tried it works great. I wish there was a way to save their info to a database at the same time.

>hackers

Just register a new name and go again.

if this were the Cred Forums of yore, then i would not call it a bait thread, and in fact, it would be hilarious.

unfortunately, it's a very different place now

Alaska still working

Not really.

ya rly.

it's just bait threads and slide threads.

Your mom has legal consequences.

hope the based leaf delivers more

i cant sign up

It's almost 11:30 PM EST. They aren't going to fix a damn thing. If they're smart, they might shut it down in the morning, but to be honest, it kinda looks like Hillary's phone bank is on autopilot - they might not even have someone monitoring it.

You don't have to call at all if you don't want to. You can just mark down the responses as you see fit.

so is arizona and california

>Cred Forums figures out you can just go to the website and do whatever you want
>NAH GUYS REDDIT ARE LEET HACKERS
Fuck this gay Earth

How are these bait threads?

ebaums world hacked it right?

vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC

I fucked up. Skip to 0:38. Abduuuul.

Oh my fucking god

God I love Cred Forums.

>with all due respect i dont speak with a women im Abdul

IM LITERALLY DYING OVER HERE

SHE TRIGGERED HARD

going out on a limb here, I think that Cred Forums is just a big honeypot now.

look at all the threads and tell me that there's any real discussion. there's spam everywhere. the admins could fix it, but they don't. the only conclusion I can draw is that they're in on it.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0yRpcO1pXfC

I am calling if the man of the house has suport for hillary on november 10 lmfao

NEW SCRIPT:
Hi, is [name] available? Hi [name], I'm a volunteer with Hillary for America Phonebanking Initiative for [location], How are you today?

I'm calling voters today to briefly bring you a message about Hillary Clinton's Campaign. Unfortunately during the last hack, your details were leaked from the Clinton Phonebank Initiative.

We apologize greatly for this error, and we recommend that you immediately cancel your credit card numbers, change passwords and please call up your friends and family and give this message forward to them. We are truly sorry for this error. Again, please immediately cancel your credit card, change all your passwords, and pass this message on to friends and family.

thankyou for your time and I hope this message has helped you stay safe.

that was amazing

this is too flamboyant. this will cause REAL trouble and will backfire on us

KEYWORD: SUBTLE

It's always been bouts of inane shit followed by amusing moments and mayhem.

>nothing to here folks
((( )))

I agree, but his was better then some of the crap people are linking.

they're covering for us, like blaming ebaums. some of them remember.

>1 post by his ID
wow

either way, its only gonna backfire on him, so why would you care? fuck off

youre a faggot and its already not subtle at all

this is great, please do this

Holy shit that was fucking amazing.

it's a data collection tool now.

Marking Alaskans as Spanish so they get recalled in Spanish

man, fuck Juncker, what a little bitch. Look at based Nigel's adorable reaction.

best one yet

So far Abdul is NOT liked by the female gender.

not as good as the last one though.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PqukEiWfy1

please more

target women and try to get to the part when you ask them for signature and donations for mosque on their street and if they refuse call them islamophobic

>vocaroo.com/i/s0PqukEiWfy1

If you get into a dialogue, you should mention that you appreciate her helping your brothers in Syria.

these are great

and on top of that ask them if they accept to host refugees IN THEIR HOMES

Top kek. Ok.

It's frustrating though cause I keep getting kicked out and have to make new accounts.

"Can Hillary count on your support for taxpayer-funded sex changes for transsexuals?"

only the craziest fringe left would support this

>vocaroo.com/i/s0PqukEiWfy1
i havent last like this in a while user, great work.

Best one yet! ARCHIVE THIS!!

HELEN KELLER DEAF MUTE FOR CHRIST SAKE

is this the same based leaf with the faggot impression?

if so please do this as the faggot character:

why wont you guys call ?

you have English 1st language

No I didn't do the gay one. I'm Jerry Sandusky and Abdul.

But I can do a gay Brian guy. I'm ok at being gay voice.

This was great.

Well done Leaf.

It won't let me on.

>I'm ok at being gay

vocaroo.com/i/s1oL4HkpEJSP

Abdul for Syria brothers. 3/10

idk if yours can be beat

im in fucking tears bro. i love you

added to the op based leaf

I just copy pasted it from another user i dont do spell checks

Abdul is great, but you should throw in more "convert to islam" and hillary is going to bring more of the "prophet's chosen people" to this country.

Dude you should start like "Will you vote for Hillary at the elections ?"
if they say yes then
>that's great, now do we have your approval and donation of building a mosque in your region/street as a sign of tolerance

and at the end ask them if they want to accept refugees from syria AT THEIR HOMES.

also say that trump is racist and shiet

But I thought they liked refugees?

You should roll with that theme: I need your support so I can bring my family over, they are very sick. And pregnant

Gay Brian. But the caller was a Hellan Keller Deaf Mute.

vocaroo.com/i/s0KpM07fPEnI

what happened there is she retarded?

i have to say

these calls are telling about the average intelligence level of america

its shocking

This is important. The goal is to subtly drive away her support, and keep pro-HRC elderly away from the polls.

A good example of a subtle troll if you have to get the trolling out of your system.

Follow up with a semi-questionnaire for the solid HRC campers.

Terrorism is a hot topic so play the ever loving shit out of that right now.

Somewhat decent example points to have (I know out there a lot of anons have better ideas):
1. Do you mind the potential increase in rape and violence from Hilary's unscreened fast track for refugees program to get them out of harm's way. The good this fast track program is to bring far outweighs the bad obviously.

2. Assure them that any and all arms deals (especially stinger missiles) that she carries out with Syrian rebels is in everyone's best interests, and assure them that the potential increase in terrorism in their backyard is just a necessary means to end.

Question time: Ask if their is any level of transparency they expect from these deals or to keep them under the table deep in the bowels of CIA storage next to the lost Ark of the Covenant.

3. With the announcement of HRCs declining health, do they feel great with her pick of VP?

4. Do they support putting all potential firearm buyers on the no fly terrorist watchlist and require them to go through 3 years of bureaucratic legal battles to get their name off the list to get rid of their interest in the first place.
^Battle ground states' issue.

5. Do they support making minimum wage non mandatory for 4 day work weeks, or some other slippery slope you can think of.

6. Do you support eliminating term/age limits for all federal offices.

Noted. One issue now though is time. The only banks open are Alaska. This may after wait till tomorrow.

vocaroo.com/i/s1SvRd1gT4rQ
This one is pretty good. I said:
Gerald Ford had Polio (He didn't)

I like this idea.

vocaroo.com/i/s0a03aIYtRd9

This is definitely without a doubt the best one so far, I just wish he raised the volume a little so we can hear better.

now they have all of your voices and phone numbers in a database. good job alt right retards

Ur redneck voice is better yo, jerry Sandusky

>1 post by this ID
>CTR on suicide watch

The phone banks shut down during the night. I was still on one and it said "try again in 13 hours".

that makes sense they probably dont want you calling people at 5am

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN TO MEEEEEE!

The KEY is to try and turn the black vote against her.

If they are black ACT LIKE AN ACTUAL HILLARY SUPPORTER but address THESE TOPICS:

GAY RIGHTS
GAY RIGHTS
TRANS BATHROOMS
ATHEISM
STOPPING PRAYER IN SCHOOL
HELPING MUSLIM REFUGEES
HELPING MORE IMMIGRANTS

Also add something like:

"Are you on welfare? We know MANY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE. We actually have a way for you to donate a small portion that will be prededucted from your welfare check, THIS MAKES IT EASY BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT MANY AFRICAN AMERICANS don't have the ability to pay another way. THANK YOU!"

How did I do?

TOP KEK!!!

vocaroo.com/i/s00MxVrOqEv5

In exchange for the lulz tonight, please don't ban all leafs. I need Cred Forums

ALSO DO IT WITH A FRIEND WHO CAN TALK AUDIBLY IN THE BACKGROUND AND SAY SHIT LIKE IS IT ANOTHER NIGGER? JUST WRAP IT QUICK YOU KNOW NIGS ALWAYS VOTE FOR US ANYWAY.

But in such a way that the person thinks they are hearing it by accident.

Today you saved your country based leaf.

You can barely even hear him, idk wtf he was saying half the time.

very good show

dat fake ass accent

you're good enough to create scripts

kekek

Jack-Q-Leen!
Hahaha fuckin jerry sandusky

I am literally crying right now.

You are one based man leaf.

It would be amazing if she stayed 1 more minute for Abdul.

She's smart.
She has experience.
She has to win this election.

Those are the top things a Hilldawg supporter has to say about her.

I hope you all realize how fucked up this really is

Quite frankly, behavior like this should be ILLEGAL
You all belong in PRISON

jesus

10/10

TOP KEK!
vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3

Top kek. The fucked up part was she supports terrorists and then once I called Abdul to come in she hung up. HAHAHHA

Thank you.

ITT: Dumb fucks who think they're "trollan" but are really just visiting another CTR honey pot so they can be targeted by the Clinton organization.

god fucking damn it

We need to make this a nightly thread for the lulz

yeah im really scared looks like im gonna stop

CTR on suicide watch

Doing God's work son. You make jerry Sandusky feel so real, I wish I could meet jerry sandusky

Sup CTR

Nice proxy

Fuck me. Good times.

But I didn't archive any of my work cause I'm not smart (leaf). Did anyone perhaps and if so can you audio splice it into one link mp3? That'd be great.

i cant stop imagining that guy screaming at his wife trying to figure out who gerald is and being passive aggressive for weeks while she insists she doesnt know

Man like seriously dude,Hillary has lots of problems but do you think Trump will even survive a 4 year term. He's 70 for gods sakes and I rather have a president that won't die on me. Yeah Hillary has pneumonia but at least she can survive a second term. Am I right or am I right?

>Sup CTR

Exactly what a CTRfag would say.

Just kidding. Eventually every political thread devolves into everyone accusing everyone else of being a CTR agent.

Honestly maybe it's a political honeypot to further the Deplorables argument if you can even call it an argument.

HAHAHAHAHHA

it's so good...

it's so good.

Yes thanks, remember to like comment favorite and subscribe REEEEEE

Don't let this thread die...
tomorrow morning I want to wake up to more of these trolling vocaroo...

It just... makes my day!
I love you Cred Forums

ill be here with you senpai

You can save as mp3 from vocaroo pages you linked, look at the bottom.

They are all still up i just downloaded them.

needs to be up when the rest of us get home from work

if the thread reaches 300 posts relatively soon ill make a new one and it will probably last till tomorrow

>[Update] [Auto] 3
yes

Dude you should call and do what Pajet in the other thread did.

He started convos and said that if the people could talk with him for 3 minutes so he gets paid 5 cents extra from hillary since the convo went on for long. Get them talking about how there are 100s people calling with you and working for the same low wage(high for you). Accents are good for this. Just pick a random town macedonia and say youare calling from the call center from there for hillary with a thick accent

>panomia
top notch

Betty "Sir"

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZnzSHXtsVN

Were the people on these call list all registered Democrats? Seems like these list are just trying to drum up support among dem voters.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1ZnzSHXtsVN
yes

She has to ask Reddit how to shut it down first.

Not only that, but no one on any of those lists was under 45. Most of the ages given typically ranged between 55-to-75. A couple of them were 49ish. Some were in their 80s.

Thanks.

>we da joos now

>HUSSEIN YEAH, BORN IN NIGERIA

HOW CAN ONE LEAF BE SO BASED ?

>68 year old male
>Put down strong HRC supporter, Maybe Volunteer
>Note:
"Attempted to engage me sexually over the phone. Very tempted to reciprocate, as he had a stellar voice"

>you almost made me break character
fucking hell.

I wish I could get you to call my aunt, she's a die hard hillshill and she'd probably argue with you and then write a letter to Hillary for america complaining about jerry sandusky

do more abdull

It would be great if after you mentioned the refugees to ask if they'd agree to be put on a list to house them after Hillary is elected. Cause "we're gonna need a lot of homes & support for them "
Then sit and wait for the hypocrisy to unfold.

Calling and pretending to be a robo caller would be effective. Be sure to put them on hold frequently.

I don't know who you are user but I love you.

You don't understand what the word "subtle" means do you?

btw you might wanna return the clap after they say they will vote for shillary like in your first vocaroos it was a nice touch to the persona

Were you that Bernie employee who opened information which was sent to Bernie's server accidentally and got fired for it?

I'm shy.

almost there user

Yo spam that Spanish button on future ones for maximum keks.

10/10

Does anybody do a good angry nigger impersonation? After pushing for Hillary, should ask people to accept that they were born with white guilt and how much money are they willing to pay reparations for slavery.

NEW THREAD

a little early but i have to go to bed lol

That's it, Canadians have taken the shitposting throne from Australians with the efforts of this one based leaf. You're a star, leaf, a bright shiny star.

What if we save the numbers tomorrow while we're spamming strongly supports Hillary. Then we can call them at like 3 am and such.

w8 for the rest of the aussies get home from work to say that m8, I want this to be a competition.

it wasn't us - it was ebaumsworld again

previous thread someone was posting screenshots of names/numbers just for that purpose.

our international bros will be up and about and having fun with this at 3AM our time I hope. someone save a list of the vocaroos so I can listen when I get home.

gather your brother abbos, the Leafs have thrown down the gauntlet strong on this one. CHALLENGE

Bump for potential

The clap you do when they say they are with her kills me every time.

Serious though, if you faggots want to be effective don't sound like a highschool kid making a sad attempt to immitate a cartoon character. You faggots are trash

>if if if
>alright alright
Holy moly kek, Barack McConaughey.

Why is reddit soo rayist?

Yes god dammit it pisses me off how these lame ass faggots are using accents and what not, HUMANS AREN'T ALL FUCKING RETARDS there'll know you're fucking with them and therefore know you're trump shills

im sick right now, i should spin that into somethign related to hillary

Have fun getting raped you racist shitlords.

Based Alaskabro, thank you.

>tabs
everytime

Yeah say you had the honor of meeting her a couple weeks ago but caught her pneumonia, thank goodness for Obamacare your deductable was only $20,000 out of pocket

Top kek these guys

jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/phone-bank-for-clinton-is-not-secure-names-and-numbers-public/

Exactly this. 9.9/10 are fooled by these shit botched accents for all of a second. Then the chain reaction of realization occurs.
>this person is speaking strangely, they're faking their voice, they are saying things an actual Hillary supporter wouldn't say, they must be a Trump supporter trying to ruse me, this is a scam

The fake voice shit is TOO OBVIOUS

DEAD

BEST ONE YET

That bass though

Shillary pls go.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0dgY21woMg3
Please tell me that someone actually answered that

I agree.. I think turning the hillary supporters by just savaging bernie sanders and trump might appeal to their virtue signalling wiring.

"these people are saying vitriolic things about her supporters, I'm not like that"