Without resorting to ad hominem shit about reddit or memes...

Without resorting to ad hominem shit about reddit or memes, how can any sane person legitimately think trump is a good idea after even skimming this?
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4teoxl/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is_a/

I get you guys might like some of his policies or something, but come on even Cred Forums is smarter than this. Or am I being trolled and is the widespread trump love here just a lulz thing? Like, you guys just want him to win for the shitstorm and not because anyone ACTUALLY thinks it's a good idea, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4
youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you posting out of character you fucking newfaggot

Hillary is worse than any candidate ever.
Go kill yourself for trying to even help her.

>Or am I being trolled and is the widespread trump love here just a lulz thing?

Yes Cred Forums is satire. This is all an elaborate meme here. Don't worry about it to much.

Now leave this place and never return. Stay away from here!

Trump says a lot of off-the-script stuff. It proves he is a human, and has joy, fear, anger and resolve - just like the rest of us on this planet. Every other politician is just some fucking puppet that spews the same shit every 4 years, and this is true no matter the country. This is the one time you have the chance to change where things are heading, don't fuck it up America.

>waterboarding
>""""torture""""

>newfaggot
>$0.02 cents have been deposited into you're account. Thank you for correcting the record

I mean, like, I just cannot even

trump is a person, hillary is not problem solved, your a fag

I clicked on a link saying trump said he will declare a world war. In the article all he said is that the terror attacks are happening all over the world and were at war with islamic terrorism.

CTR doesn't work for trump shithead.

Also just scrolling through this I can see that a lot of them are false like the Hillary Jew star meme. Including things like this means I cannot trust any of it since the poster is either brain-dead or has no integrity whatsoever, and none of the sources are trustworthy because they shill the same shit.

I mean, like, I just cannot even

The problem with Trump is how much he loves to suck jew dick. Even his kids are married to jews.
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is a crypto-kike.

I would say 50% of the Trump love is just for the lulz. I really don't think he'd make a good president, bit I'm not voting for $hillary, and I'm morbidly curious to see what will happen

>Trump says a bunch of stuff that any other president would deny, and then do anyways and try to hide it from the public

I like him even more now. Tough shit.

>citing politifact in unironic discourse

Refuting all of this trash is a waste of time but I will respond to the first statement about Trump calling for the murder of innocent women and children in the first link provided, which I all I was able to digest before becoming overwhelmed with nausea.

It is worth mentioning that under the Obama administration, there have been many war crimes and deaths of innocent people. The predator drone accuracy rate is something near 50 innocent (including women and children) for each enemy combatant. The president actually jokes about killing such children here:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4

In the link provided there is a clip of Trump saying he would be "strong" and "tough" with family members of terrorists. His example provided was one where bombs were constructed in plain sight of family members, where a reasonable person would know that they are harboring a terrorist. In such cases it is probably disingenuous to label these people "innocent". Furthermore, he did not say exactly what measures he would adopt to deter such behavior (that is conducive to terrorism), although alluded that he would not have allowed them to return to their homes in the middle east. Even if it were the case, capital punishment of people harboring terrorists that have killed civilians wouldn't be an irrational response.

>half of it are great proposals
>other half are liberals rags that don't even have the decency of quoting him

The amount of mental gymnastics here is deplorable.

I remember him saying to specifically go after the families of terrorists.

To equate his policy idea to a joke at a white house dinner about coming after well known celebrities is a laughable false equivalence.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

In this link provided you will hear him advocating to quote "take out their families."

In fact he says it multiple times.

So you can make all the parameters you want when you say:

>In the link provided there is a clip of Trump saying he would be "strong" and "tough" with family members of terrorists. His example provided was one where bombs were constructed in plain sight of family members, where a reasonable person would know that they are harboring a terrorist. In such cases it is probably disingenuous to label these people "innocent". Furthermore, he did not say exactly what measures he would adopt to deter such behavior (that is conducive to terrorism), although alluded that he would not have allowed them to return to their homes in the middle east. Even if it were the case, capital punishment of people harboring terrorists that have killed civilians wouldn't be an irrational response.

But let's get real here. He literally said to "take out" their families.

>muh sandnigger lives matter

Nice meme.

Good rebuttal.

>((((politifact))))

don't care to try and change your opinion, i know i wont, just remember that you literally put foreign terrorist lives above the lives of americans if you vote clinton

Hahahahaha I've never seen such a low energy sub reddit. Stuff in enough trump spam is top page with like 70 upboats, while nothing on the_donald on top page is below a couple thousand.

Another false equivalence.

There is literally a sticky on this board laying out fallacies to stay away from.

Again, I see the true worth of your political views. Clearly you can support them with sound reasoning.

I stated a fact about casualties of predator drones that include women and children, and that he made a joke about it.

The OP's link was different than yours, but I also said capital punishment of people harboring terrorists isn't irrational. You can argue with me about that if you like.

Before that, I would like to know what you think about the Syrian children killed in predator drone strikes under the Obama administration. Furthermore, what do you think about the president making a joke about killing children with predator drones, considering he has killed children with predator drones?

>getting confused by Cred Forums taqiyya

I think the situation in Syria is a bit more complex than to solely blame the use of predator drones. However I think we need to come up with a better way of deploying these things to avoid civilian casualties.

Capital punishment for merely harboring a fugitive is tyrannical. Prosecuting and jailing? Sure. Capital punishment should be reserved for the terrorist who actually committed the act of terror, not the mother who just wants to hide her idiot son. I think it would be a bit of a stretch for the government to murder my parents if I was staying in their home while acting out a terror plot. Especially if it is homegrown terror by our citizens. It's not irrational to kill people harboring terrorists if say they are terrorists themselves. But this would have to be looked at thoroughly and to do that would require a boondoggle of a system of checks and balances amongst military personnel.

And Obama literally never joked about killing children because the Jonas Brothers were adults at this time. No where in his joke does he say we have killed kids before. He's making an overprotective dad joke at an event that is never used for in serious policy discussions.

Donald Trump literally made a proposal to kill the families of terrorists in a serious answer in an interview. There is a huge difference.

Again, false equivalence is a logical fallacy.

Also Obama never joked about murdering children.

This picture sums it up pretty well.

Although not sure if Trump is in favor of environmental regulations as a climate change denier.

Also daily reminder Trump is anti vaccine as well.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en

I don't think someone who denies science would pass env regs.

A real politician spews the opposite shit every 4 years.