Canada to join with UN, George Soros to export private refugee sponsorship

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

>McCallum said the program would be announced at the UN on Tuesday, but a news release issued by Citizenship and Immigration Monday outlined the initiative's three main priorities:

>Expanding the use of private sponsorship as a pathway for refugees.
>Encouraging the expansion of resettlement by building the capacity among states, civil society groups and private citizens to launch private sponsorship programs.
>Mobilizing citizens to directly support refugees and encourage "a broader political debate that is supportive of refugee protection."

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639

really causes one to ponder...

Can Putin just vaporize us from space already

t...this is seriously cant be happening right?

also wanted to ask a leaf this, does it even actuall work? letting a piece of shit into your own home as if it was adoption care or some bullshit

Trudeau
Trudea
Trude
Trud
Tru
Ru
U
Cu
Cuc
Cuck

Leaves, by how much of a margin did this gigantic faggot win the elections??

The blue parts of Canada are the good parts

>that fucking Saanich-Gulf Islands

Every time. Lizzy is fucking insane but I'm glad she's in parliament

referendum pls. this govt is our enemy

does the general canadian populace see it as eerie that some ooga booga rich jew manages to make a partnership this surreal

Fine with me. People who like that kind of shit can put their money where their mouth is.

Either they'll help shoulder ore of the burden, or nobody will participate which will undeniably display our true thoughts on the matter.

And then whenever somebody defends bringing them in, we ca direct them to the program and if they refuse to participate, call them out on it and never have to listen to their bullshit again.

184 seats were liberal
99 were conservative
44 were NDP

so yeah Trudeau got a majority government allowing him to do whatever the fuck he wants

Fug. I hope you can gain some ground in the next elections

>PC's are good xD

PC's pledged to bring in just a few thousand less then Treudeu pledged. And unlike the liberals, they didn't even stipulate that it had to be mostly women and children.

Immigration and refugee settlement did nothing but rise on the PC's watch. It's two sides of the same fucking coin, stop getting manipulated by marketers and open your fucking eyes and try actually examining what they fucking DO.

I remember Canada before and after Mulrooney. Do you even have any idea how many immigrants came in on the pc's watch that time? It fucking transformed our cities.

There's no "good" party. Get it though your head, they use tribalism to separate and contain us and channel any dissent towards parties instead of policies.

Wow didn't realize Quebec City was so based, the only part of Quebec that isn't trying to outcuck Toronto and Vancouver.

I fucking hate this country of cucks

I didn't say that the PC party is good, but I'm saying the blue parts of Canada are still conservative and didn't vote Trucuck in.

but theyre the lesser of two evils.

>blue eastern ontario

feels good man

Jezuz u fucks didn't learn anything about the E U and are pushing for you own destruction.
By the time u cucks are going to mutter "what have we done" it's already too late

Trudeau won something like 80% of the women vote.

No, they're fucking not, they're the exact same. Pc's might pander more to traditional white Canadians, buy at the end of the day they keep opening the floodgates wider and wider whenever they're in power.

Don't take my word for it, fucking look for yourself, look at their policies and the continued growth of immigration, and even the relaxing of standards.

It doesn't just rise on the Liberals watch and recede on the PC's watch, it keeps getting fucking worse and worse and it doesn't matter one bit who is actually in power and it's going to continue to keep getting worse if people keep treating them like fucking sports teams to cheer for and saying stupid shit like "less of two evils" despite them both having consistently increased immigration and reduced immigration standards.

This isn't about Canada getting more migrants. This is about Canada promoting one of our current immigration models to other countries because it's a relatively good one that ensures new migrants have connections and monetary backing when they come here instead of people wholly dependent on the government.

Now if only we could get rid of the other models.

The general Canadian populace has their heads up their asses and don't have a clue about the significance of this, they're still busy waiting for weedman to deliver on his promise of dank nuggets which he won't.

Economic policy wise they are not the same

Trudeau won a massive majority in parliament, capturing 184/338 seats—14 more than is necessary for a majority government.

He accomplished this by winning 39.47% of the popular vote, which was actually a smaller figure than Harper won in 2011.

RIP my sweet Canada

Oh , like an indentured servant? yeah that's cool.

Guys Im usually one to jump on the bandwagon but its literally a non article. Private sponsorship has been a thing for decades. Relax. Put your SKS away.

>east coast and fucking northern ontario voting for welfare parties

Genuinely surprised desu.

Better yet, send Natalia to annex us.

It's not letting them into your home, it's promising to pay for them for a period of a year or two.
Its not for us. John Mcallum with Soros' money is going to push for other countries to adopt our model of immigration.