So my old college is starting to get overrun by the SJW types, and it's fucking sad...

So my old college is starting to get overrun by the SJW types, and it's fucking sad. They've done a good job of holding off these self-righteous pricks, and advocating free speech. They even put up free speech boards last week to advocate the free expression of thought. Then some asshats came by and sprayed "UWEC IS RACIST" across the boards, covering a lot of meaningful things others have written. The boards have since been taken down and the SJW types are smug as fuck, claiming "What, you can't handle having a dialogue about the rampant racism on campus? You don't like Free Speech anymore?"

But here's the thing: SJWs are claiming that the school is racist against fucking ASIANS of all people!

When did fucking Asians start getting itchy to fight against the "oppressive white people"?

Other urls found in this thread:

weau.com/content/news/394063041.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My school is overrun with rich Chinese fucks who have started claiming racism cause they're like 15% of the school's population. They're starting to claim that we are racist against them. America slips further into the abyss

Is this a common thing now? Uppity asians claiming that they are being marginalized and oppressed?

Are we seeing the start of the "YellowLivesMatter" movement here?

>there's less racists and more rights for people of other races, women and faglords than there have ever been
>for some reason they're also more angry than they ever have been

If whites are out of the way, they'll have no one to keep them at bay.
Asian will have no guilt, remorse or sympathy like whites do.
I'm suprised they aren't backing this sort of shit more.

It's uppity whites who think that no other race can stand up for themselves so they need to step in and show their friends how progressive they are by helping the minorities stand up against racism.

Asian American women are such fucking bitches. Cannot stand them.

Well hey, if they want you call you racist, you might as well act the part.

>call a muslim a terrorist
>he becomes a terrorist

>call a white guy a racist
>he becomes a racist

i love it when libcuck logic can be used against them

Nah, it's Cua Xiong Ping Pong Ding Dong and her crew all posting emojis all over the campus FB page claiming that they stuck it to the racist white people.

Whenever someone tries to go "Uhh, can you tell me how the school is racist? Maybe we can help?" they fly into a rage and say "YOU'RE NOT ASIAN! YOU DON'T GET IT!"

Then they point to the Campus Climate survey from last year where there was a SLIGHTLY raised level in the results for POC (2.65 out of 5, where 5 meant "uncomfortable").

They are also posting #WheresMyMoney? because they are having "educate all these white people on FB and deserve a paycheck for it"

>conversation

tell them that they are the only ones talking

So stuck up whores who have nothing better to do than make a scene. I mean, I know there isn't much to do in EC but come on.

Paint a Pepe on that board.

Ironically the aptitude of Asians to assimilate into their host culture makes them extremely susceptible to learning how to be screeching shitlibs.

It's a god damn hipster ass town, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it now getting overrun by these types.

I just had so many good fucking memories at that place, it's a shame seeing it fall to shit like every other college campus these days.

Asians are discriminated against though.
>get 4.9 GPA in high school
>president of 5 clubs
>plays 3 sports at the varsity level
>spends 15 hours a week volunteering
>win science fair and math olympiad
>apply to college
>sorry we can't take you we already have enough chinks, we'll give the spot to Jamaal instead

the signs are down now.

but Pepe should definitely be going up on their FB page soon

Asian suffer from affirmative action that whites benifit from. If an Asian and a white person have the same high school GPA the white will be picked over the Asian by the admittance board.

Inb4 "b-b-but what about blacks benifiting from affirmative action!!!!" Followed by Medical school acceptance by race. jpg

Blacks don't benifit to the degree whites do because in the medical school example maybe 5-20 blacks max were admitted over whites with the same GPA and MCAT while hundreds if not thousands of whites were admitted over Asians with the same GPA and MCAT.

Yeah but by "racism against asians on campus" they probably mean they overheard some white frat bro go "lol I love asian girls, I got yellow fever bro" or something.

I have never heard college asians whine about the racism of anybody other than whites.

Most millenial asian woman have the same mindset as basic bitchy liberal white girls. Many of these kind of girls would use their race as another victim card if they could and these asian girls, being not white, believe they can.

There is a better chance that Matthew with his 3.5 GPA and no extracurriculars other than high school football takes his spot than Jamal. There are way more whites in STEM than Blacks

Here's another golden turd from the Campus Climate Survey:

They dedicated multiple slides in their presentation to the discomfort felt by Transgender/Gender Neutral students. These students reported the "highest levels of discomfort" among all group on campus, and were reporting multiple instances of "feeling intimidated", "being stared at", and "hearing derogatory/offensive terms" while on campus.

The report then went on to suggest a litany of changes the campus can implement to better meet the needs of these students.

Only 14 trans/gender neutral people took the survey.

Out of thousands of others.

These are shitlibby girls bro, they ain't competing for STEM spots.

In this case the SJWs are right. If you put up a "free speech board" you should expect some people are going to be dicks about it. If you take it down because you don't like the speech up there, that's you not being able to handle it.

As for discrimination against Asians, plenty of colleges do this. It's affirmative action - it tries to make the population of the school match proportionally to the population at large. However, Asians are smarter and harder working and blacks are dumber and lazier. As a consequence Asians have to perform very highly to get into a school and blacks have to be merely mediocre.

So yes, the school is acting like a pussy for giving up on free speech and is being racist by discriminating against Asians and Jews and for blacks.

Mr. Leaf, you are going to have provide some more concrete examples because I just don't buy what you're selling here.

You're saying that a school would rather have more white kids when they have the opportunity to pad their "diversity quota" with piles of highly-qualified Hmong immigrants?

>having a dialogue
is this the new term for pissing and moaning like a retarded baby?

Chippewa Falls checking in. Eau Claire is too big for its fucking britches. It isn't even sophisticated enough to really HAVE racism. It just has surly alcoholics.

>asians and jews
lol

first post answered it. second-gen chinese princes/princesses count themselves as 'people as color', first and foremost cynically to try to get the associated benefits, but many legitimately eat the modern liberalist/SJW philosophy just like any other college-age kids.

Okay when you explain it like that, it makes a bit more sense.

But how come the Asians are pissed at Whitey then? Why can't we pit them against the black race-baiters, and then sit back and enjoy the fireworks?

>Working at a modest State College as a Math Professor
>Somehow caught the attention of a nearby Liberal Arts College
>They invite me over to try and convince me to apply to join their Math Faculty
>Find out though a few colleagues that this is due to their Math program being so poor, they might lose accreditation if they don't fix it
>Essentially rumor has it that they will remove all non-Tenured Faculty and started over.
>While on campus on the 'Let's present this College to you in the best light so that you don't have to think for yourself' tour, pick up a free News Paper
>Nothing but "This College is Racist", "STEM is fundamentally Sexist because it's so hard" and "All White People should have their employment terminated with the College because of their privilege" and other stuff
>Stop the Lady and point this out
>She starts trying to defend the School, saying that it's just opinions
>Point out that since I'm a White Male person in a STEM field, that not only will I face allegations of being Sexist which might ruin my reputation, but since the student body has a front page article about removing all white people from their jobs, I might not have a job in six months
>She tries to point out that it's just the students expressing themselves
>Reply that I honestly don't feel that I would be fiscally and physically safe on this campus, despite the signs overhead that this is a Safe Space.

They were going to pay me less then where I work at now(with the promise of fast track to tenure), though I honestly just went to see if I could negotiate a better deal and at least kill a weekend.

I'm just surprised that the school's administration would be so blind to student activities.

Because it's not the "racism" they're complaining about. I guarantee you none of these people are citing being shortchanged by affirmative action as the "racism" they face on campus.

Chip is golden. Would have lived there if I had stuck around the region after college.

>whites don't benifit from affirmative action
Way more whites steal Asian spots in Undergrad, Law, Medical, and Graduate schools than blacks. Whites benifit from affirmative action THE MOST. There may be 2-3 blacks in a class of 300 med students who got in even with lower grades. This affect on Asian Applicants would be negligible, however the 100 whites who got in the class who had worse scores will affect the Asians applicants significantly.

hey I graduated from there. glad i got out before all the millennials sjws ruined it. Now I live in the city with a comfy 6 figure software dev job swag.

>it's an "user mistakes asians in america for white allies" episode
wake up, dumbshits. Chinks block vote with democrats as a protected class allied with Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Spics, and illegal aliens to disenfranchise whites.

>inb4 Clint Eastwood "i like asians better than my own people" reaction gif

thanks that makes sense. They keep pointing to the survey and claiming they are "uncomfortable", all the while never giving one goddamn real example.

They're just mad that there's not huge gaggles of them wandering the campus so they can swarm like insects.

Wait wait wait. Eau Claire has non whites? I thought EC was whiter than platteville.

>You're saying that a school would rather have more white kids when they have the opportunity to pad their "diversity quota" with piles of highly-qualified Hmong immigrants

Yes. Look at the difference between SAT scores, ignoring blacks and Mexicans who make up a tiny % of the STEM population, whites benifit the most from AA.

If entrance was based on purely stats then elite colleges in the U.S. would have the 50-60% Asian population that elite Canadian universities have instead of the 15-20% we see in the ivy league schools.

There's a lot of Hmong exchange students last I checked. They bitch about having to try and speak English around campus and that there's not enough bilingual signs or residence halls.

It makes them "uncomfortable".

Schools really need to start nuking any department that falls into the gender studies spectrum, and expel the retards that have been leaking out of tumblr.

God these "activists" have a blog where they whine about how bad the "racism" is and how they deal with "bloodshed in the world today".

Apparently someone put "Dicks out for Harambe" on the Free Speech board, and that pissed off the Asian community.

> Jews
Get that shit out of here. Jews count as "white." Asians lose out, but regular whites have to deal with Eduardo and Jamal too while Jews lift whitey's standards.

I work at Vassar College. We had a female bac. graduate that went to work in Oregon and complained that it was too "vanilla." Said that there are just white people and no culture, she wanted more diversity, more colors.

This is the shit that these liberal shitholes produce.

Ugh, don't say that. My sister goes to Vassar.

Oh these particular uppity whites need to suffer I agree.

"Asians are based"
Only on Cred Forums

Asians assimilate easily into the local dominant environment creating really low raicial tensions, that's true
This also means if whitey fails to exert their culture, whatever else (in this case, the sjws/ thug/ taco culture) takes over

>I'm just surprised that the school's administration would be so blind to student activities.
They're either retarded old people or kikes playing stupid.

I might as well post this as well for the thread.

But the schools are racist against asians. Asians have to have the highest scores to get admitted anywhere, meanwhile niggers can basically show up and sign their name and be admitted.

If these people are complaining about racist whites, they had better be talking about the left-wing whites that decided there were too many chinky on campus and too few nogs and Pacos.

t. Jap

Man i graduated college just in time i think. i got out a few years ago just when this shit was starting to get out of control, and I'm pretty sure i came damn close to getting expelled or at least seriously disciplined for going at it with my gender studies prof. every single day. Needed to pad my credits in my last semester and thought it couldn't be that bad.

One day she wanted to show how people could be racist without realizing it, so she had us list what races in order we would want as out neighbors, like you can pick your neighbor but the only thing you know is their race. I just printed out crime statistics by race from the fbi.gov site and attached it to the paper she gave us, and wrote, "you tell me?". That was fun to talk my way out of, even though i don't think i did anything wrong

>teach kids to hate FUCKING WHITE MALES
>school goes to shit
>help me FUCKING WHITE MALES

I have a feeling that this is the direction or nation is headed in. These people are far too deep into the liberal cult to realize that when you take away white males you end up with subsaharan Africa.

When they send your alumni donation forms, be sure to state how the last time you visited you were accosted for being a white male and you don't feel comfortable donating to a bigoted place like that.

>whites steal spots from non whites in a country built by and for whites

Fucking leaf. Every fucking time.

this.

the ultimate irony, other than the issuance of "bigot!" as a way to shut down conversation, is that democrats have shifted back to representing the actual racists.

Why uppity whites think minorities can't handle themselves should be seen as incredibly patronising.

literally no one cares about asians. they're a small enough population that their overachievement doesn't matter.

only the jews can be small and powerful.

>act like a freak
>surprised when people gawk at you

truly the folly of our times: people desiring to be the centre of attention perpetuate that spotlight by claiming they hate it

tell them to fuck off. when they cry, let them cry it out.

treat liberals like children. they will eventually learn or will throw a tantrum and no one will pay attention

Tell about what happened after you handed that in?

Japs > all other asians

and I don't even like japanese. I do respect the old culture and traditions and the emphasis on honour

Holy shit the farm kids are going liberal. This is bad fucking news for Wisconsin in my greatest of opinions.

t. Milwaukee-Waukesha area resident (currently at UWM)

Probably a Chinese student himself crypto posting as an anglo Canadian. Don't be fooled friend.

Jackals. Once they realize the beast is weak they attack.

> There are way more whites in STEM than Blacks

There are way more whites in general than blacks, retard.

It's the new term for not having a dialogue, curiously.

had to go to some meeting with her and(maybe the dean? can't recall) some other person from her department. I think i honestly saved my grade from pissing her off so much because other people were involved, if i would have gone lighter with it i think she would have just failed me, but it would have been too obvious since i went to no less then 5 or so meetings to try and work out our issues during my time in that class. I can't even count the times she called me a racist or a sexist, and the strange thing is i really don't think i was projecting that(even though i probably am).

For that time i pretty much said that assignment was bullshit because she asked us to pick someone to live by, using only 1 metric, race. OK, wouldn't a logical person look up statistics about that race, all races? That's the only thing we can know about them. I really think she defeated her own point by putting forth that assignment, she wanted to show that we were all equal but people are racist assholes for no reason subconsciously, yet if we are making a decision based only on race, we only have the statistics that paint a different picture you know? Anyways really hard to get this across to a pants on head wackjob feminist studies professor i think she may have wanted to kill me.

It's kind of amusing that these guys are so insular that they don't realize that white people have a shockingly powerful culture. It's like a fish not knowing that it swims.

its because they haven't actually interacted with people with different cultures

Start your own takeover.

Spray paint their shit.
Go out at night with a mask.

Don't let them go unopposed.

>They bitch about having to try and speak English around campus and that there's not enough bilingual signs or residence halls.
>
>It makes them "uncomfortable".
They should have known these things before applying to this college. If they wanted to go to a comfortable place they should have looked for one before wasting their time in a place that is this terrible for their well-being.

saved

>they don't realize that white people have a shockingly powerful culture
Idea: "White Culture Matters"

>Hmong exchange students
m8...the Hmong were imported en masse to Eau Claire in the 90s. Any college age Hmong will have been born in this country.

Foreign students from other Asian countries sounds completely plausible.

weau.com/content/news/394063041.html

>""""asians""""
second generation asian-american scum that don't even know what kind of """"asian"""" they really are. Alternatively, white people complaining in the stead of asians that have no complaints.