Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=IYO3tOqDISE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_business_cycle_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=GTQnarzmTOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François-Henri_Pinault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's pretty funny desu

What kind of a fucking sentence is that? Was she having a stroke?

>mexican cleavage model gives her opinion on economics and sexism

absolute madwoman

I'd still motorboat dem MILF tiddies

Fucking god damn it the eternal spic strikes again

Why couldn't the spanish have been more thorough.

I don't even know what that means

I don't think that quote is referring to 'men' as a sex, just to mankind in general.

She should really use something more reliable than google translate when making these grand pronouncements.

>this
Am I stupid?

This really made me think

>libertardians
well theres your problem

This board really is stupid.

Libertarians are so fucking cringeworthy.

Fuck that, you can't tell me that's not good pussy right there.

Incredible observational skills.

You niggers clearly do not know anything about economics. Read more you fucking dolts.

Not to ruin the joke.

>"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

>This is one of Hayek's most well known quotes, taken from his 1988 book "The Fatal Conceit," at least the most well known from that book.

are you an idiot?

It's true though, and has nothing to do with men (see: the current FR chair).
If she means what I think she means, she's right: all of the predictive power of economic modelling is nothing compared with the complexity of the system they are trying to model.
Only empiricism and experimentation, properly (and cautiously) undertook, will lead to proper outcomes.

N

It's so vague it could mean anything

The ``man'' should have been used. This is feminist faggotry.

Fuck off cunt

Jesus Christ Cred Forums

Isn't it beautiful?

I'M GOING TO LISTEN TO WHAT A LITERAL 'YACHT GIRL' HAS TO SAY ABOUT ECONOMICS.

Haha.

This is why you're on the road to serfdom, faggot.

>people finally taking the reverse bait

So, basically those in economics are Jews. What's new?

We are libertarians so uneducated? They don't even know who actually said that shit even though he was actually fairly famous among political economists.

bretty gud

what the fuck is going on here

THIS

Turns out libertards are not as well read as they claim to be.

>fuck Hayek!

I'd really like to.

Romanovs were welfare queens. Hayek was a bizarro Leninist.

I think she's actually Lebanese, but born in Mexico. I don't know if one of her parents was part Spaniard or Mexican.

if I understood it right, she's to be using "men" in a broad way, like "mankind" or "humanity"

and is pretty much just saying economics was created by manking but we still can't understand it or something like that

I think it's a deliberate troll.

*she's using

She is saying that economics is the study of showing how ignorent you can be about something that you arbitrarily created with your mind (I don't know if she is asserting that the principles of free market economics are flawed because we should know more about economics than we do, or if she is trying to be profound like a philosophy major, or a STEMlord quoting Carl Sagan).

>Romanovs were welfare queens
user you are a faggot

What part? Obviously some person made that fake image to troll someone. The funny part is how the libertarians don't seem to recognize the quote's origin.

>Mexican intellectual

This is the cringest thread I've ever seen on Cred Forums. What kind of well-read right-wing person's mind wouldn't immediately associate Hayek with, well, the only fucking important person who's ever had that name?

>most incompetent rule
>famines that would impress Mao
>sent a poor gigantic shithole of a populace to die in the eastern front

we wuz irreducibly complex and sheeit

>well-read right-wing person
>on Cred Forums

lad....

This. It's not even clever. It's ham-fisted misandry. She should prpbably just stick with the saggy tits latina gimmick.

Austrian economics

because math is hard

and empiricism is overrated

>It's like this board doesn't even know the quote is from Friedrich von Hayek.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with what she said

she's a stupid retarded whore but she's right, most men know absolutely nothing

>Men know very little about what they could possibly design
Really made me imagine.

>Hayek
>important person
pick one. "Right-wing" has shilled Hayek for 3 or 4 generations now, and the decline of the west did not even take a breather, just continued its nosedive. That's because muh Hayek is just another rigid ideology that people spout to virtue signal. Hamiltonian economics is what made America great, not Hayek, who is nothing more than a Jew beard, by the way. faget

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

im not saying women know more

im saying we know basically nothing about the universe and we pretend we do

dubs of truth

Without women around: spend 10 hours a day solving problems and making new inventions.

With women around: spend 9 hours a day arguing with women's stupid shit, and 1 hour a day solving problems and making new inventions.

It's best just to ignore women if you can. Arguing with them is a waste of time. If they insert themselves in your business so you can't ignore them, then prepare to waste a lot of time.

She is just making a joke about how man can't understand fashion

but men literally run the fashion industry

>men can't understand fashion
>wearing a $3000 dress designed by some gay guy

I sincerely hope most of you are trolling.

Is this some kind of ironic trolling or are there really this many idiots on here?

This thread is an elaborate ruse right?

>there are people ITT that don't know Hayek was an Austrian economist

my sides user, my sides. you fucking cuck.

The fundamental mistake of the Austrians is that they suppose that the only thing that's circulating in an economy is MONEY. They see only money, they analyze only money, and they are surprised when their analyses and policy recommendations are ridiculed and ignored in the real world, where they are simply inapplicable. Because in the real world, you see, it's not only money that's circulating, but also RESSENTIMENT. Success generates, not only money, but also resentment, resentment which must be somehow dealt with if the society in which your economic principles are to be applied is to continue functioning properly instead of fall to pieces. In the old days, ressentiment was dealt with by brute violence, plain and simple. Slaves were envious of their masters' prosperity, and so when this envy flared up and threatened the civic order, the masters would bring out their clubs and start the beatings. In ancient Sparta, for example, where the slave to master ratio was 7 or 8 to one, the people had to turn their society into an armed camp, open 24/7, 365 days a year, we never close "because everyday someone somewhere deserves a beating", in order to retain a semblance of stability and control over things. The masters LITERALLY BLED on a regular basis in order to be able to enjoy their prosperity and success. And is it any different with the modern masters, 50% or more of whose output is being regularly confiscated by the state to be redistributed, in one way or another, to the modern-day slaves so that they'll keep the peace? Whether you bleed literally or figuratively, ressentiment will have its portion, and the only thing you can do about it is man the fuck up and pay up, all the while (hopefully) realizing that it is you who are responsible for its occurrence, and that that is the price you have to pay for your success.

And this is where the Anglo-Saxons come in. Their job is to concoct an absurd monstrosity of a pseudo-theory whose purpose is to bury deep beneath layers of impenetrable jargon the brute fact that resources must be somehow taken from the successful and redistributed to the failures to keep the economy from coming to a standstill in waves of strikes and violent protests, and the society from exploding in all-out civil war. Let me repeat this, for the benefit of the Austrian supporters and apologists who have their heads in the clouds and hence are hard of hearing: Austrian theories, when applied, pure and unadulterated, in an advanced democratic economy, would lead to CIVIL WAR. Therefore, they are not only empirically false, but also theoretically, since the economies created by the Anglo-Saxons, though grossly inefficient compared to your utterly fantastic pie-in-the-sky models, are still at least functioning, and therefore producing far more than both the little Austrian simulations running inside your computers, and a society in which the Austrian model has been applied and caused it to disintegrate.

i remember playing tomb raider when i was a kid and i went to this mountain in peru and a pack of wolfs killed the travel guide. only reason your country is relevant to me.

Dude, you had me up to the part where you said there are other things circulating that isn't money in society, like capital and other assets, and innovation that is able to unlock new potential.

totes resent your contribution nigga

Figured it was a quote by the economist Hayek. Was too lazy to look it up, thanks.

I think she's aiming for something like this, but ends up creating something more awkward and less intelligent/insightful

the ruse has succeeded on this one.

Schizoids are not stupid per se they jus have unusual and magical thought patterns.

lol at the butthurt nu male comments. the world is so fragile

Yeah this board sucks. We should go to reddit instead.

You have to go back.

translation: "the funny about the study of economics is that it shows men they aren't as clever as they think they are".

Except hers sounds like it was filtered through a tard.

How many people here even realised the quote was from F. A. Hayek and not fucking Salma Hayek? Christ this board is stupid

Is she talking about humanity's collective delusion that they create anything? Or is she saying that women create everything, and that economics is just a bunch of men pretending to be in control of the material world?

Worst/best thread on Cred Forums right now.

"study of economies" *

fuck

she's not talking about anything. she has literally no idea what she's talking about, which is why it sounds like criticism of both an academic pursuit as well as half the population

This is fucking golden.

I mean, if you read the sentence with "men" being literally males and not an alternate phrasing of "mankind" it really does make no sense. Why would the study of economics be humbling only to dudes? Because pretty much all respected economists are guys? That's the best answer I can come up with.

>F. A. Hayek

Topkek.

But what the fuck did he mean by that claim? That men don't actually create anything? Or that the things that men create cannot be quantified? He's seriously fucking me up, desu.

lol golden example of what feminism has done to our language.

Men/man was used interchangeably with humankind in the recent past.

This is pretty ironic that these KEKS are mad about it because what Hayek is saying is actually anti-social justice. It's that the ignorant Man believes in the folly that he has designed society and thus has the power to reshape or unmake it.

How can mirrors be real, if are eyes aren't real?

>mexican tit-cow
>best role in her whole career was a lesbian taco

nah

*reshape to his design

>people who try to understand life are trying too hard
It's ok to be stupid, it's just that some of us arent. Maybe she respects that maybe she doesn't. This isn't Cred Forums worthy.

>debating a picture

Kek, normies are no different than Cred Forums

Hayek is not a mexican ethnicity.

Her parents are lebanese and spainish.

>mfw

No. Friedrich Hayek, is a he, and also one of the most influential economists of all time. What he is saying that the study of economics reveals how little human beings are able to understand or control the shape of their own societies.

>all these serious replies

Holy shit Cred Forums really is filled with fucking morons. I can't believe that I took you guys seriously.

This.

For god's sake niggers.

Is she retarded?

She lives in a world where it's cheaper to pump oil from 2 miles underground on the other side of the planet, turn half a percent of it into a plastic fork and then ship that fork half way across the world than it is to *bother washing that fork*.

The logistics that go into even the most forgettable, mundane irrelevant shit in our world *just to make it cheap* are mindbogglingly complex and, guess what, were all put in place by *men*.

She's so clueless, she doesn't even realize how clueless she is.

>This is pretty ironic that these KEKS are mad about it because what Hayek is saying is actually anti-social justice. It's that the ignorant Man believes in the folly that he has designed society and thus has the power to reshape or unmake it.

It's because they think the Hayek quote is emphasizing men, meaning the male sex. They misinterpret it as saying that women would do a better job because vagina.

Hayek meant mankind, or just individials. Not men specifically as a group.

He's essentially just saying that economics is curious because it is a system that is entirely created by man, yet man cannot fully understand it.

These people are going to feel real stupid when they figure out what's going on.

Yeah, shit sucks. At least they haven't gotten rid of the word "mankind" yet. Or man-made. Because when's the last time you saw a woman make anything but dinner?

>Is she retarded?

Are you?

Holy fucking shit, I honestly can't tell if this board is as retarded as OPs pic......2012 wasn't that long ago was it?

Trump's internet brownshirts, while politically useful (if recent events are any indication), are apparently even dumber than libertarians.

nah

the irreducibly complex thing was in fact a direct reference to Austrian economics

it's faith based garbage imo. a sort of economic creationism for wannabe gordon geckos

What did she mean by this?

"men know little of what they imagine they can 'design'?

thats just spinning in circles.

pls explain lmao whats the joke?

>it's faith based garbage imo. a sort of economic creationism for wannabe gordon geckos

Better than most fucking schools of economic thought where it's always a case of "Hey, check my fucking graph! This shit is going to happen and swift recovery is around the corner" and then things just get worse.

It's honestly like something out of Idiocracy, a whole generation of people so dumb they attribute quotes by famous thinkers to celebrities and can't even understand what is being said. It's actually really worrying, memes aside.

>pls explain lmao whats the joke?

The fact that libertarians don't know where that quote actually comes from.

Most people on Cred Forums don't even know where the quote comes from unfortunately

>mfw

furthermore there's a really good chance that many of the people posting ITT are just pretending to be stupid to annoy F. Hayek fans

especially at this stage of the thread

>This nigga doesn't even understand the dismal science

>libertarians

Cred Forums is a fascist board

Nice.

PaleoLibertarians and paleocons need to troll their user base more to help eliminate the bandwagon cancer that every growing moment suffers.

Based Leo. Magesterial. Magestico. Extraordinario.

agree

jesus. i was feeling so incredibly alone. about to leave Cred Forums forever type alone.

still spooked desu because i don't think they were joking.

Every last person in this thread should drink bleach.

People who study economics (in his case, the Austrian school) will laugh at the idea that gov't central planners and eggheads can successfully "run" the economy.

A simple illustration of his point:
youtube.com/watch?v=IYO3tOqDISE

It's a quote from FREDRICK Hayek. The Austrian economist and student of Ludwig von mises. It's a statemnt on the folly of central planning.

That's the joke. Two different Hayeks.

> I, Pencil
Fucking based. "Where does the graphite come from? Who knows?!" - Milton Friedman

Threadly reminder that Keynesian thought and its later interpretations (i.e. monetarism) are the only economic schools that are taken seriously in academia, business, and government.

I would fuck Hayek.

I miss when Cred Forums was just ancaps and stormfags flinging shit at each other.

It was surprising much higher quality and more fun.

As it should be.

For now. They won't be in 20 years, it's all coming undone and Hayek was right - Keynes was supposed to pull his pupils in line but the cunt died and we're paying the price.

> Price Inflation is the grease that our economies wheels rely on
Kek

I like the cavalier attitude of libertarians, they always just seek to roll with the waves.

Hell they would probably start a halal pizza chain in response to the migrant crisis.

Gotta love their adaptability.

That's because everyone in academia likes a circle jerk and cronyism. It inflates their ego and wallets.

personally I think there's more than one way to skin a cat. some economic theories work better or worse in certain conditions

I doubt that there's any that can be counted on to work all the time in any environment

I like the ones that let the little guy live and have a family. I think the right to life is a prerequisite for the right to own property

If we've shipped all the low skilled jobs overseas, emptied the ocean of fish and divvied out all the land worth gathering, hunting and farming on to private or government entities - in short, made it impossible for people to eat unless they violate the property rights of another - then maybe it's not such a bad thing to have a portion of our money "stolen" from us, so that we can continue to pretend that humans have the right to life, and all the little rights that branch from that one basic right (such as the right to own property)

too bad we can't dox them and drone strike them

The Austrian school doesn't believe in the business cycle. It's not even a "school", it's just an ideology.

Very simply, that is because adopting the Keynesian view as the "correct" consensus view necessitates the continual expansion of the size and power of the state, while the Austrians demand for the exact opposite.

We see a parallel of the exact same thing happening right now with global warming.

Whatever school of thought meshes with the elites' aims of accreting more and more power and wealth is the one that govts will fund and promote.

>Wow, fuck Hayek!
Yes please!

Not an argument.

What?? The Austrian school is the only one with an actual cogent explanation of why business cycles occur that's not mysterious animal spirits possessing the body public.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_business_cycle_theory

>the state prefers the economic system that expands the state

gee whiz

Marx was right, not Hayek.

That's just the thing. A theory is only as useful as its predictive strength. A "theory" that can only predict a certain outcome in a certain situation isn't a theory; it's just a formula. People want a theory that can explain all the crazy shit that goes on when people trade with one another, or at least predict it with some degree of accuracy.

The truth is that the world of commerce is too chaotic for an economic theory that has the robustness that is expected or required in the hard sciences. That's why, despite being an armchair economist myself, I fucking hate it when people act like economics is some kind of science.

Some. But the idea that economics is responsible for culture is marxist.

Libertarians are simply free to choose who when and where they conduct buisness. 100% Indivuals choices.

Honestly if you want to generalize divide libertarians into the cato/reason group ie Garry Johnson and Pen Jillete. Basically progressive cucks who only care about the utility of libertarianism but lack any principles in their personal lives. They have liberal and sjw values.

The other is Von Misses group ie Ron Paul, Molyneux, Rothbard, Hoppe, etc. They vary from minarchist to full ancap. These are the ones that personal hyper conservative in their personal lives and many are actually Tradionalist Catholic or athiest who have a catholic fetish. (Rothbard and Molyneux are the later).

First group and the beltway can fuck right off and eat shit.

The second group is the anticucks.

Pic related is the later group.

> Marx was right

Oh here we go again.

Kek shows true Cred Forums esoteric jahanistic wisdom

>mfw I study in the same university Salma did and I see 9/10 qts all the time

I'll always remember the day when /pol tried to intellectually breakdown a quote by a tard with boobs.

>Reddit frogposters

Fucking cancer

I don't think he's from reddit. I really think that a significant amount of us are just stupid. This thread has been eye-opening. Or maybe I'm just being trolled, who gives a fuck?

No your impression is correct. I started noticing this shit with all the Pinochet worship threads. Tons of underage bandwagon fags.

90 percent of faggot frogposters, especially those who post "meme magic" or about "kek" are either redditfags or just fucking neofags. It doesn't really matter either way.

I'm membaing when there was a titcow thread and I was the only one posting pics of the titcow....

Julie is sooo cuuute

But isn't she right, from an Austrian economics point of view?

Maybe von Hayek really was her dad.

Mfw no one but an Australian realizes the actual joke.

economics and men imagining designing. She really should stick to blow jobs and spreading her legs.

LOL you are going to hate yourself when you see it and shit bricks.

I'm 30~ and just liked a smug frog being propelled by diarrhea to the point where he impaled a guys head with his dick. Is that so wrong?

wonderful analysis skill you have there lad.

Kek

>this thread
Kek even more

I feel bad for Julie. I follow her FB and she always gets the bottom of the barrel retards posting on her page. She really can't post anything without conservative retards attacking her.

I get the joke.

Anyway, she's a fucking 10/10. Her ass must smell like roses.

She's a deontological libertarian with beltway libertarian fan. That's sad as fuck. Poor Julie.

Wow, this thread is all the proof you need that the misogynist Trumpkins are really dumbing down our boards.

sounds like when someone is way too high on drugs and tries to be profound

I fucking hate this Indian chick. They should go poo at home. Fucking disgraceful. Man-hating dyke butch cunt!

Wow dude. What's it like to have black cock in your ass?

kek that's a good one, but to be honest Hayek's best quote is "those who ignore the past are bound to repeat it"

Yeah its Drumpf lol and the woman haters.

they are totes ruining our boards

thumbs up man!

Who is the girl in photo?

That's funny...

Because it's a quote From Fredrick Hayek.

Here's a nice little video explaining the differences between Keynesian and Austrian economics.

okay, my posts are getting deleted now.

Stop it shillary.

And now it's back...

Here is the video.

>F. Hayek fans
Does such thing still exist? She's kind of old desu

>liberty memes
so it's just a meme?

>tfw I came to this thread hoping for pictures of the titcow

>Hayek meant mankind, or just individials. Not men specifically as a group.

Don't think so bud. If she said "man" then I would agree, but she said "men".

>tfw didnt read thread

That's probably the MRA portion of her following. Like their feminist counterparts, they're easily triggered.

Am I being trolled? How do so many of you not know who F.A. Hayek is?

This thread is one of the best semi-serious self-troll posts in a long time. Had me confused and triggered.

Yeah I'm done here. It's a quote from FRIEDRICH HAYEK you fucking morons, the guy who tried to protect us all from the idiocy of Keynes.

This

Top Kek

Almost can't believe how retarded Cred Forums can be.

only libertarians or former libertarians would desu

She has great tits

Is she telling me that I can design whatever I imagine? Boundless?

Thanks beanercunt

what did she mean by that

I really hope the people who seemingly don't know F. A. Hayek in this thread are just trolling because I am successfully triggered.

I don't think that what she's saying is not necessarily insulting to men as a group.

I read it as, "In the final analysis, the marketplace determines the value (or lack thereof) of one's dreams manifested."

But I'm not sure if she knows she's saying that or if maybe somebody caught her half-drunk by the pool trying to hang in a conversation with her billionaire hubby and his buddies.

Anyhow, she's still smoke. 10/10 would smash.

wtf I hate mens rights activists now

This

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>There are people on Cred Forums that don't know Hayek

I am actually quite disappointed

(((men))) Oy Vey what did you say about the Fed?

I'm hoping they're just memeing and playing along but in all probability they just know fuck all about anything.

>Julie Borowski
Cringeworthy shit youtuber

Didn't know Lebanese was a race, or Mexican for that matter.

>american
>education

14 yr olds

says bitch that did her whole career on showing tits her acting was never more than medicore

I bet her plastic surgeon is a man.

>how little they really know about what they imagine they can design
What in the fuck?

A+ trolling. This is how you are supposed to do it.

Pretty sure those are real.

Lol. This is a quote from hayek the economist not hayek the actress. Just in case you highschoolers havent caught on YET.

I'm not talking about the boobs particularly.

Sure is a lot of reddit in here this morning.

Pretty weirdly constructed sentence desu.

The sentence is in perfect English you retarded leaf, from one of the greatest economists of all time.

This board is fucking dumb. I don't know why I even come here.

>Julie Borowski

Nice one, Julie.

holy shit retards ITT don't know FA hayek

no wonder this board is a fucking cesspool

butthurt cucks in the comments, only women can act like passive aggressive twats

I'm ao fucking confused right now.
Did the comment section in the image, or people itt thi k this hayek quote has anything to do with gemder or something? Like they thought it was a "girl power thing" or identy politics?
And who the fuck is the chick in the image? And why does everyone here think Hayek was a girl?
Also id fuck Borowski, no shame.

>thinking the average Cred Forums user would check for confirmation before flying into an apoplectic rage

>greatest economists of all time
Lolno.

I wish these hollywood retards would take 1 day in an Economics class to see that nothing is free and that humans don't do shit unless there is incentives. The fucking biggest thing they teach in economics is the economizing problem, which is humans have unlimited wants but the world only has limited resources and labor. If she wants "free" shit then somewhere along the line there is gonna be slave labor.

The sentence is not in good english. It's like listening to someone who speaks broken english. The syntax is all off.

she's so hot though

It is good albeit archiac English. I'm willing to bet you haven't touched a book written before the Great War. Joseph Conrad, JS Mill, Adam Smith all wrote in an English an semiliterate burger like you would find foreign.

Recommended reading in the University of Cambridge, where I'm studying.

She's 50.

At fucking last
Somebody

Also, the joke is pretty good, especially the buttmad faggots in OP post who decided 'men' here means 'male'

>this image
>this thread

we're already done as a society aren't we, at least there are good laughs to go around

Dear Selma you might be getting older now.
You might want to stop the man bashing given its mostly men who liked your movies, actually just keep it up.

FUCKING KEYNESIANS
GET OUT

threads like these convince me that this board is nothing but a male version of tumblr.

you people come here to get upset. you post middling banalities and then cry about them just to get off.

every user who genuinely raged itt is tumblr tier.

Dem titties but

mummy give me cummies on mammies pls

its ok pollack, he is just a leaf poster, pay him no attention.

I figured that's what it was.

I honestly only know who Hayek is because of the rap battle video Richard Spencer posted on the Alt-Right website 5 years ago.

Not even a lolbertarian and I know more about your gay ideology than most lolbertarians.

looks like 30
yeah her butt isn't that bad either. holy fuck

Salma Hayek with her french billionaire bull

YOU DON'T SAY.

>Current year.
>Not adopting far-left economic views.
>While supporting Trump at the same time.

>all the retarded cucks who responded to your post thinking monetarism is somehow a leftist theory
I feel for you man. This board really is full of tards.

what happened to the curvy latinas that were so "in" in hollywood in the 00's? jennifer lopez, salma hayek, penelope cruz. i grew up masturbating to these women.

What does this even mean? I dont even...

God damn Cred Forums you are dumb today. Facebook tier dumb.

>it took almost 20 posts before someone realized its a quote from friedrich hayek regarding the futility of trying to maintain controlled economies

this place has sure changed a lot since 2012

pretty sure that 'men' means mankind here and not just males.

Since when do males get upset about the use of the word 'man' like some kind of reverse feminists?

Her husband is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/François-Henri_Pinault
CEO of a transnational corp...

Top fucking kek

This is a quote of the famous Austrian... ah, never mind.

>Julie Borowski

Fucking this
These fucking actors and popstars should fuck right off with their stupid opinions on politics
YOU ARE A FUCKING ACTOR, YOU PRETEND YOU'RE SOMEONE ELSE FOR MILLIONS AND YOU THINK YOUR POLITICAL OPINION FUCKING MATTERS

yes I'm mad

Frederich Hayek, austrian school economist
I am sure we all know this

time to stop posting kiddo

The quote is from Friedrich Hayek, not Selma Hayek. Everyone got trolled. Fucking retards.

fuck off cunt

I AM SO SMART

S-M-R-T

>this thread

He didn't say that you fucking idiot

Well meme'd on the equivocation of Hayek. Julie probably hates her fans as much as I hate this board.

(((hayek)))

>trying to parse what she meant by this

This thread has really redpilled me about Cred Forums.
Now I'm rather sad.

Feels bad man

>ctrl+f for FA Hayek
>this was the only result.
>rest of the replies are the same unwarranted confusion and outrage that the screen cap is pointing out.

Cred Forums really is full of stupid niggers.

And I'm still the only cunt posting titcow pics....

It's the economist Hayek

Makes me feel bad because Salma Hayek is my Cred Forums waifu. All female celebrities are like this, though. Oh well.

>Most people in this thread don't understand who Hayek is or why becoming upset is playing into their hands
>Cred Forums is literally in a retarded stupor that will never change
I want off this ride.

>economics
>doesn't mention banks
>just shows her misandric sexism

Absolute cat woman

It is an ethnicity though
>wall builder education