Trump

Can someone here talk me into voting for trump in a calm and rational manner?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/POSITIONS
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv
donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vote for him or we'll kill you

>wanting rational, calm discussion
thats what family is for
Cred Forums is for venting

YOU BETTER VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU SACK OF SHIT ILL FUCKING MURDER YOU.

>I deserve my own thread because I'm lazy

We have the best memes and we're on the winning team.

You aren't already voting for Trump?
I wanna beat the fuck out of you.

>ok :D

dear user, please read he list to your left

the Donald is a wild card
the hill is proven establishment, the worse of it

-xo xo, user

A cornerstone of Trumps policies is his anti globalist economic focus. He opposes trade partnerships like the TPP that would encourage movement of manufacturing jobs to other nations. He wants to create economic incentive thru policy for companies to keep factories state side. He also outlined policy that would make companies seek out labor domestically before resorting to importing foreign workers. If you want more viable jobs then Trump is the obvious choice over the globalist Clinton.

I actually lost some family members through some trump related Facebook chat..so..no..
I expected this
Trump being a great joke has already been established
Where should I go then?
How much of that has been substantiated?
I'm also not asking about why to not vote Hilary Clinton. I'm asking why I should vote for trump
He doesn't seem like a wild card, he seems like a narcissistic asshole and I don't think that translates into a good president. Just look at Putin.

Can I have a source that outlines these exactly?
I also heard a rumor that some of these initiatives may create trade wars with China, but I'm unsure of the validity of these claims

Use google you fucking twat. Also vote for trump or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Hard to find unbiased reports.

>putin

puts his country 1st, that's a big step in the right direction

>trump seems sensationalistic, eve jerk at times
but its what got him all the free press at 1/4 the spending of the hill

Clinton/Trump two sides one coin of controlled opposition, false choices give to allow people to think the can make real changes. It's a stag play, the actors change but it's the same script from election to election. Only 2% of this massive government is elected, you really think these politicians can make substantial change, it's a crock of shit run by the Democrat/Republican Party Cartel and forces people rarely consider.

>controlled opposition
I don't thing they paid off the Donald

every single news outlet and establishment person has been against him.

>vote turd sandwich not giant douche

Make up your own mind you lazy cunt. We're not here to convince you.

Putin is just rattling the cages because Russia is weak, every major action by them is just to create this big bad persona to cover up what it actually is.

Also, the media really dropped the ball. They kept yelling about how awful trump was and it kept his name in our mouths and Facebook pages. He is a nominee that went viral
Fucking masterful if it was on purpose.

The two party system is a crock of shit and neither party represents me particularly well.

>Vote turd sandwich not giant douche
Most accurate post

You don't have too.
I'm just wondering why you wasted the time to post.

I could ask you the same question. But I won't because I don't give a fuck.

>I actually lost some family members through some trump related Facebook chat..so..no..
>intolerant, irrational people remove themselves from your life for expressing ideas you presumably find reasonable
>wow hope that doesn't happen again

donaldjtrump.com/POSITIONS

Read the economic ones and trade reform. As for any trade wars with china, china has way more to lose. As soon as it gets too expensive to have factories in china then they will move. China is dependent on the us import of their gooda.

would you like your news media to scrutinize and expose your president or cover up for your president?

>but giant duche
has taken plenty of bribes, and is involved in this whole mess.

not to mention felonies...

Here a list of Trumps policies
pastebin.com/raw/wvmekCjv

TRUMP’S POLICIES webpage:
donaldjtrump.com/positions

Also look up The Untruth about Donald Trump by Stefan Molyneux on youtube. The videos are long but they basically debunk everything negative the media has said about him.

>they have been ajoke so far

glad they are focused on a green frog
>and not another mudslimebomb in NY

Understand that people who support Trump and think that he will be a good leader are generally complete idiots. Think of a vote for trump as a reaction to the terrible state of liberal politics, political correctness, censorship and the general feminization of our world.

Don't vote for the man. Vote for the movement.

>all they have is fear-mongering against him
and hes a BULLY, bullies are bad, and we cant let them win

Clinton takes money for political action. Her actions in the state department shown her to be the same small time bribe taking politician she has always been.

If you want a corrupt bribe taking politician to be the president then vote for her.

If you want a political outsider that isn't subject to the bribes of the business ruling elite vote for the guy that's already a billionaire.

>Amen.

its our best option currently

mostly the supreme court can't afford 2-3 more liberals :'(

Reminder that only 9% of the American population voted for Trump or Clinton in the primaries resulting in this turd or a douche choice.
Our system sucks

Still posting, still waiting your valuable time
I was just saying the family debate didn't end well, and I can't find anyone to calmly talk to.me about this
Reading.
Also, we are suckling just as much off that teat. China and America staying amiable is pretty important.
You really think trump hasn't had any shady business dealings? Why won't he release his tax returns?
Also, still not pro Hilary. I'm asking about Trump
>Feminization of the world
This just sounds like a complete crock of shit though.
The rest of what you said seemed legit though. Except your movement seems to enjoy racism, which I don't..
I'm married to a Mexican woman. I fear I may encounter problems with that in a trump lead America.

>voting for trump in a calm and rational manner

What's the alternative? Bringing a blaring boom box to the booth?

Wise ass

Is this supposed to be a lesson from having Trudeau power Canada?

By feminization of our world I am referring to peoples feelings taking precedence over logic and fairness. Females generally operate primarily on emotion while men are more likely to think things through without significant emotional input (unless of course they are affected by the issue at hand)

Aren't fairness and feelings inherently tied together?

I only have 1 vote ausbro. I didn't vote for weedman. A lot of women I knew in university voted for him because "he's the cutest hehe"

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Three things:
1) The wall. If you are right leaning at all, you want the wall. You may have been persuaded into thinking it's evil or racist or something but that's very silly. Many countries have such walls, even Mexico has one at their southern border. Democrats do not give a shit about minorities, they are all racist fucks who care only about one thing--votes. Right now we're fighting (and losing) a demographics war with them. They're importing more and more immigrants of the sort that are likely to go on the dole and vote left.
2) The supreme court. If Hillary gets elected you can pretty much kiss both the first and second amendments goodbye. We will be like Germany where you can get arrested for thought crime. Questioning anything about (((the narrative))) will be illegal.
3) Trump wants to audit the fed. The fed is fucking the country up. They're lying about inflation. They're making up ridiculous terms like "quantitative easing" that are just a fancy way of saying "lol print more money." Think about how much the cost of living has risen recently. Housing, cars, insurance, the stock market, and worst of all education. All of the big ticket items that make up the majority of the average person's budget are skyrocketing in price, yet there's "very little inflation" because all of those things are conveniently left out of their inflation rate calculations.

Do you think it's fair that an Asian student has 50 points taken off his SAT scores because he's Asian while a black student has 200 points added to his because he's black?

Affirmative action makes people feel good right?

The wall is symbolic at best. Everybody views it as racist because it won't be effective and it will just create more death for immigrants trying to enter this country.
People risk their lives shelling out thousands of dollars to cartels to traffic them over the border. Many die in the conditions they are transported in.
>Hillary
1st amendment rights gone? Biggest turd I've heard in this thread. The second amendment maybe. But this whole thought crime b.s is just fear mongering.
The federal reserve is broken though, and it has been broken ever since we stopped using the gold standard.
Welp
That is bullshit, tests should be impartial.

TPP is horrible, you don't need us to tell you, just read the leftwing research on it.

If you support organized labor, you can't support illegal immigration as it is used as a weapon against unions. Look up Caesar Chavez's thoughts on the matter.

If you believe wage stagnation and worker exploitation is a concern, illegal immigration contributes massively to both.

keep out terrorists
prevent even more jobs from going overseas
protect 2nd amendment
lowering income tax
zero income tax for lowest tax bracket (poorest americans)

also protecting freedom of speech and freedom of the press, since hillary has said negative things about both

good relations with Russia

crack down on illegals

basically, prevent corrupt politicians like hillary from selling america out to the global banks and global corporations

sounds good to me...

>aprendiste espanol?
aqui se dice lo que quieras, y si te ofendes es por tonto

you wouldn't imagine who passes for user around here

>because it won't be effective and it will just create more death for immigrants trying to enter this country
What? Walls are effective. Ask Israel, ask Hungary, ask sheltered communities in Brazil, ask ancient China, ask Berlin, etc etc. How would it create more death, for immigrants or illegals? There is no logical connection there. They have to come in legally.

Think about supply and value. Corporations, who control the lobbyists, loved uncontrolled immigration to keep wages low.

>The wall is symbolic at best
I disagree entirely. Walls work great. Also, its symbolic nature is just as important as the physical. Combined with the deportations we should have a pretty nice package to dissuade people from trying in the first place.

>just can't have welfare on our side
encouraging them to cross

that, or barbed whire and electric fence

>family members are reasonable and calm
Wew, not sure what kind of a family you come from, but once someone in mine takes a side they stop listening to reason or being reasonable

I voted for Willie Wilson, CIA

I would prefer tanks, gunships, minefields, and weapons emplacements.