I am part of Black Lives Matter and I would like to just let you fuckers know you are racist, xenophobic...

I am part of Black Lives Matter and I would like to just let you fuckers know you are racist, xenophobic, psycopathic bigots. I was told by my FRIENDS about this SHIT SHOW of a place and it took me 20 god damn minutes to learn how to use it.

Fuck ya'll stupid crackers. Btw im the one on the end there. Fuck your shit. There will be lot more comin you just wait coonheads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
youtube.com/watch?v=sTC51L9whNo
youtube.com/watch?v=znTVSwRmKp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have no idea how this place works. Lighten up a bit and browse around before you get angry. Give it a week.. it will grow on you.

>before Cred Forums

are you the nigger
the fat dyke
or the headless cuck?

please don't fall for the obvious bait thread

Bad b8

the funniest thing is even if you were who you say you were, no one would really care.

Paid shills are getting paid extra in these desperate times. don't give them power guys.

Welcome friend! Pull up a seat and we will engage in civil discourse.

WTF?
Is this "Fiction Can Be Fun Monday."

Get fucked faggot.
Bring the war pussy bitch.

Goto DC tomorrow and find a tranny

>00
Don't talk back to this proud African American who is standing up against the injustices of his people.

neat. check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

>7 people in the photo
>2 are black

hahaha nobody cares
I'll teach you another lesson about this site
sage goes in option field

I'm not sure whether to mock you for calling us "coonheads," or for admitting it took you 20 minutes to learn how to type words into a text prompt and click 'post'.

fuck you nigger, keep pushing whitey and you'll eventually seen the error of your ways.
the pendulum has already started to swing back now that the boomers are dying off and people see the destruction their jewish pinko liberal complacency has caused.
don't forget that they fucked up the black community just as much as whites, before 1960 the black family was intact and even though the black crime rate was a little high for their percentage of the population but it was nowhere near the astronomical numbers they are today, even the icon james mereidith in his 80s said that integration was a mistake at the expense of blacks because when we were segregated blacks uplifted and contributed to black business instead of competing with established white businesses.
meaning man black entrepreneurs were robbed of their livelihood when all the integrating blacks stopped going to their business. hell pretty much the black barbershop is the only thing blacks couldn't get done from whites.
blacks and whites should team up to remove the jewish influence from the media and govt and then go our separate ways.

I can't wait for the happening.

Come at me, fuckwit

Reverse image search of that pick...MIND FUCKING BLOWN.
From the Wikipedia page
>On 24 September 2015, a human stampede caused the deaths of at least 2,236[3][dead link] pilgrims who were suffocated or crushed during the annual Hajj pilgrimage in Mina, Mecca, making it the deadliest Hajj disaster in history.[4][5][6] Estimates of the number of dead vary; the Associated Press reported 2,411 dead,[1][7] while Agence France-Presse reported 2,236 killed.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger my nigger nigger did nigger nigger cottonpicking nigger from nigger nigger nigger nigger!

No nigger, anywhere, ever would use the gay honky phrase "shit show." OP is a faggot.

>1
>POST
>BY
>THIS
>FUCKING
>ID

>you are racist, xenophobic, psycopathic bigots

And? Just so you know, if you try shutting down highways or blocking roads or rioting anywhere within 100 miles of me, I will drive there and put a bullet in every spook I see.

>replying to obvious troll thread

fucking nigger ape found out how to use a keyboard

are you a shill? or a troll?

whatever.

negroes = cancer ALWAYS

>coonheads
>crackers

Low energy, noclap/10

FUCKING SHITSKINS TOP KEK

>nobody recognizes that this is a retype of the old Cred Forums pasta about some jersey shore fag and his girlfriend calling everyone virgins

God damn nothing but newfags, newfags everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=znTVSwRmKp0

>shitskins in charge of being human
>shitskins in charge of existing without dying in the thousands

20 minutes? Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.

REMINDER THAT OBAMA WANTS TO BRING THESE ANIMALS INTO THE US

REMINDER THAT THESE ARE THE ANIMALS INVADING EUROPE

BLM starting raids... just got to the kick the white man down some more, huh?

Fucking die nigger!
Oh wait you will, statistically that is in an incident of black on black violence.
How's it feel to know the white man u hate so much won't kill you but rather a fellow nog will end your time on this planet

>coonheads
Shit b8 m8

God damnit
I didn't bother reading it but it is isn't it
Fucking pasta fag tricked me
I am ashamed senpai

>I am part of an organization that is focused on the matters of a selected race in North America and only that race

You are the fucking racist nigger.

Just so you know, you'll never leave.

Thank you for doing everything you can to ensure blacks will always be second class citizens.

>took him 20 minutes to learn how to use Cred Forums

That's a nigger all right.

actually no we are not all racist here, but thank you for being Hypocritical and "Lumping" us all together into one hate filled statement.

Isn't this what you despise about racists? How they take statistics about African Americans, and lump all African Americans together?

I'm actually Asian American and the exact opposite of a racist. I don't see color in people, I don't judge anyone on the color of their skin, and I give every single person I meet the same exact opportunity.

I only wish that one day you can be as tolerant as I am.

Sincerly
-A logical member of the Cred Forums community.

it's just bait pol, despite the fact the one behind the post is actually a nigger, he's been reposting this shit for a while now, never replying at all.

It took you twenty minutes to figure out how to lurk?

>coonheads

KEK is clearly testing us.

I shall name this thread:
BEFOREPOL- GREENBAIT 2

watch your mouth boy

Worst bait ever. This smells like nigger bait.

>20 minutes to learn how to use Cred Forums.
absolutely pathetic. I bet you're one of those black people that look like a confused monkey when put in front of a computer.

FAKE AND GAY

>1 post by this ID

You're a liberal feminist, and white.

See, profiling isn't just about color. You can profile from how people type..the phrases they use, the idioms, even single words.

For example, you can tell how about old a person is right now, if they use one of these: phat, groovy, neat, awesome, beast, boss, cool.

I'll break yours down for you.

>I am part of Black Lives Matter
no, you're actually not, but you need something to intimidate with as an opening

>and I would like to
white
>just
woman. Women-- ONLY WOMEN say 'just' let you know, just wanted to tell you, just just just

>let you fuckers know you are racist, xenophobic, psycopathic bigots.
liberal
>I was told by my FRIENDS about this SHIT SHOW of a place
caps probably tumblr, definitely woman confirmed, definitely youngish
>and it took me 20 god damn minutes to learn how to use it.
so? lol

>Fuck ya'll stupid crackers.
white confirmed
>Btw im the one on the end there.
young confirmed, about 20-25
>Fuck your shit.
feminist
>There will be lot more comin you just wait coonheads
definitely not black lol

#FatLivesMatter

Kek, this is a board of peace

>A nigger having an opinion

>47 chromosomes by this ID

Sadly this is true. At first i was a little stunned by all the nazi idiots but after some browsing i realised this place is best for my political interrest. Fast information that is easy to fact check.

Are they actually trying to make the final solution about them?