Obama wants media to only report what authorities tell them too

>yes goys, a government figure is telling you what you can and cant report, but this isnt totalitarianism no siree
Yet..

Source?

Unless they shoot a nigger

As opposed to when a cop shoots a black guy then it's open season with no restrictions.

>Michael Brown
>Trayvon Martin
>Ferguson
>Benghazi
>Iran hostages
>"It doesnt help when you run with false narratives before know all the facts"
Has there ever been a more deceitful administration?

Take your pick

>implying he has to tell them

Coulter's Law

democrats gonna dem

Let me guess. Hes trying to hide any evidence of ISIS.

>In the meantime, I would ask that the press try to refrain from getting out ahead of the investigation. I am extraordinarily happy with the cooperation that’s been taking place between the FBI and state and local law enforcement officials. They are moving smartly on this investigation. It does not help if false reports or incomplete information is out there. So try to, as much as possible, stick to what our investigators say, because they actually know what they’re talking about.”

This bastard

YOU WILL ONLY REPORT WHAT WE DEEM NEWS WORTHY GODDAMMIT
THE GOVERNMENT IS THE SOLE ARBITRATOR OF FACT

A JPG IS NOT A SOURCE. GIVE SOURCE OR GTFO

Jesus Christ bro just google it and it there. I put a quote from obongo here

>you don't need guns, the police will protect you
>you don't need brains, the police will think for you

Wow, so convenient! What will the police do for me next? Will they shitpost on Cred Forums for me?

Sort of a double

>refrain from getting out ahead of the investigation
Just like he did with Trayvon, the Freddie Gray, Professor Gates.

Fuck him and his hypocrisy, of course the msm will eat this up. Had a republican said it they would've excoriated them.

Would these be the same police that Obama does not trust to police their own communities?

It doesn't matter what he says, we all already know the terrorist was an actual Ahmed.
Just like we all already know Hillary is dying.

Obongo can censor the media on TV as quickly as he wants, the truth will get out easily these days.

The media is trying to hide the guy is a .....Muslim.

That's right goy. We'll take care of everything...

>What is investigative journalism?
Honestly this nigger really was at an Ivy League?

Communists always want to build a government of pure, state enforced equality for the people, and then when their fantasy doesn't pan out it turns into totalitarianism.

I swear his hair gets more grey the more he lies.

Hasn't he just been doing what he's told his entire 2nd term?

Jews are terrified of Trump, so they've kicked things into Maximum Overdrive, and Obama, must do his job, or no mansion retirement

Should've never let this nigger in the white house

Lazy fucking nigger!!

Go Google that shit your god damn self.

Fucking faggot

It's more fun when the ((media)) whips up a shitstorm and then get egg all over their face, though.

>"IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A FUCKING WHITE MALE DRUMPFKIN"
>turns out to be a muslim
>"IT'S THE RELIGION OF PEACE DON'T SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT MUSLIMS OR THEY'LL FLIP OUT AND MURDER US ALL, YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!"

Military police state soon.

its called freedom of the press bitch, GTFO of office already people are sick of your shit