There wouldn't be any wars or violence or anything like that if everyone just smoked a bowl

There wouldn't be any wars or violence or anything like that if everyone just smoked a bowl

Smoking weed was a mistake.

yeah, but then there would be a lot more of people walking around like the faggot in your picture so I think we will just keep it illegal

-sinisterly
Da Fed.

There would also be a much higher unemployment rate if everyone was high.

this thread is as bad as the 5 BBC threads i just hid. you're not helping either side OP, sorry to say.

>I'm here for the job interview

There wouldn't be shit because everyone would be sitting on their couch being a slob instead of going to work.

This nigger raped my wife. I want to kill him. But I smoked a bowl 31 years ago so I can't commit violence anymore.

>African Americans on the south side of Chicago smoke weed and are peaceful af tbhfam

What is Jamaica?

I miss these threads.

Lol why do people think weed makes you not work? I smoke weed everyday and go to work days a week 10 to 12 hour days. Work my ass off, I deserve a fucking bowl. Nah, it's ok to go home and get drunk as fuck everyday after work huh? You fucking tools.

you know what I find most enjoyable about these cucks?
Every year their stupid 4/20 festival is a hot bed for fights, shootings, violence and pedophilia rape rackets.
I live in Colorado, and not a 4/20 goes by that isn't full of these issues.

The irony of their stoner beliefs vs their stoner reality is just too much KEK not to enjoy.

This. Is smoked daily with my Job making me pull doubles. I was employee of the month for damn near a straight year.

>Current year
>not injecting the marijuanas

Leaf pls

>kiwiposting

Pretty much this. It all just depends on what kind of person you are. If you let it control your life it will.

So if I want to fuck underage trim go to a festival. Thanks fbichan.

thiccc

The world would be great if everyone did any number of different things.

Sadly we're left to deal with the actual world, where not everyone is going to do whatever the fuck you want them to do.

Le dude weed lmao xD
Canada was a mistake.