Is student debts problem really ""problematic""?

Is student debts problem really ""problematic""?

Problematic? It's an obvious scam, and I still can't conceive that your burgers just swallow this shit. JUST!?

GTFO, Commie. At least we have freedom.

>a problem
>not problematic
OP is retarded

yes.
by the time you will land a good paying job (most likely not) your debt could quadruple in a few years

Learn how to understand rhetoric sentences, you illiterate faggot.

>Problematic? It's an obvious scam, and I still can't conceive that your burgers just swallow this shit. JUST!?

Here's the thing, is it still problematic if it's such an obvious scam yet they still willingly enter into it?

Honestly, it seems like their lifetime of debt is well deserved.
I'm a fucking millennial that went straight to work, no debt required. Why couldn't they?

Are retards like you really ""retarded""?

System is setup so you go from poor to rich. Go into school poor and you get plenty of gummint gib me dats to pay for first 2 years. On the 3rd year you get a loan to cover it. On the 4th you should be adept and qualified enough to land a paid internship to pay for your last year. All in all you incur 1 year of debt which can be easily paid off in your first year of employment. Last but not least put all in the Lord's hands and he will help ya out

Sheesh

Go shill somewhere, Goldberg.

Nah, just go to state school or community college and bang out a quick B.S. degree. You don't need to go to private university, shit is stupid unless you have scholarship.

Get a shit job and intern your way until you make it. You have to do research in your spare time. For graphic designers this means emulating like Pentagram doing pro-bono work. Environmentalists can do an Americorp term, some places offer management positions as Americorp and you can easily do two years and get a comfy position. Same with biologists working as lab interns for non-profits and then working your way into a company/governmental position.

>internship
>paid

Pick one

do you work blue collar?
all non blue collar jobs require a degree these days

>being retarded enough to take an unpaid internship

I had a $25 per hour paid internship my last year of college. Thank God.

It's not uncommon for kids to get $9k for a 6 week internship in based Texas

it is if the degrees are worthless and there are no jobs

I got 10k after taxes this summer for my internship

>Hilary Clinton makes student debt ineligible to discharge in bankruptcy

Literally Jewish desu

If they had jobs it wouldn't be an issue

Debt isn't freedom Mr Sheckelstien

Only if they can't pay it back. In a sense, the debt isn't a problem provided someone gets their return, but youth unemployment is the real problem.

Youth unemployment is virtually deliberate, so I have no idea what game (((they're))) playing. If they wanted to make it stop, they'd just remove affirmative action and the imperative to only hire black women for STEM. At that point, standards can improve and companies will be more inclined to hire young locals rather than outsource to foreign Indian tech companies.

>entitled millennials crying about 'muh loans'

Besides, you're not addressing the root problem: banks and bankers.

Yeah, it's blue collar, and it pays more than half the damn white collar entry level jobs do, with the same amount of potential to move around with my foot in the door of the company I work for.

Higher education these day, is a litmus test to see who's stupid enough to follow the other lemmings off a cliff, and who's willing to take risks.to try at it on their own.

Remove affirmative action, stop outsourcing, halt illegal immigration or legal immigration in Europe's case, increase interest rates for savings and bonds, reduce CEO pay and reinvest the difference into the company

Student's not smart enough to change name and get new social security number and walk away from debt.

Well deserved? Maybe. But a scam, is a scam, is a scam, and needs to be banned, or rather corrected in this case.

Knowledge amassed throughout the centuries is the heritage to mankind and needs to be told to anyone eager to listen, like in good old times as they gathered around the fire to listen to the wise one, telling the story of the snek.

Some administration fee and stuff is fine, but what burgers have to pay for their degrees is just outrageous.

>Remove affirmative action,
This is actually easy, literally just enforce equal opportunity laws that already exist for white men. A single government sponsored ad including a common repercussion (usually a fine or damage payments) from unequal hiring would be enough, you just want to scare companies.

By ending affirmative action and the anti white male sentiments, suddenly the job market will be flooded with highly competitive white men. Because let's face it, Quake was programmed by a white man.

>stop outsourcing,
More difficult since it's just the free market + inexperience. 90% of professional services, especially development and engineering, require fairly frequent face to face meetings to properly outline the project specs. What's happening is new companies and middle managers who are ideologically cosmopolitan think they're either getting something cheaper or helping third world countries.

Oursourcing is nuts because the quality of the result is rarely good and then they have to hire a local anyway to fix it up. Outsourcing seems to effect only youth unemployment because the fixers are generally senior.

A labor tariff could fix this.

>halt illegal immigration or legal immigration in Europe's case,
The red pill here is that 100% of governments would stop illegal immigration if they could.

>increase interest rates for savings and bonds,
Not necessarily a good idea, I bounce between hoping for a rate cut and a rate rise every month. I was actually hoping for a rate cut last time the abc economist was talking about it.

>reduce CEO pay and reinvest the difference into the company
This should be a board's decision rather than law. Running a company right shouldn't be law, that should be the free market. If you want to drive it into the ground, so be it, just remember to short the stocks.