Cucked commie "acquaintance" of mine just sent me this. I need new Cred Forums friends

Cucked commie "acquaintance" of mine just sent me this. I need new Cred Forums friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner#Canadian_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying that the economic ruling class do not create jobs and drive innovation

depends on whether we are talking about jews or trumps

Pretty weak mean t b h. This guy is dressed like a capitalist ffs.

Ah so they're full scale leeches and vampires then, not just parasites.

Wrong. A parasite ultimately deliteriously effects the host over time ie: too many welfare leeches drain the system dry

He's right, welfare-dependents aren't parasites. They're pervasive throughout society, have obvious symptoms on our economy, breed incessantly to the nation's detriment, and our system has a hard time removing them.

They're viruses.

unemployed are actually employed. they serve as safe guard against deflation.

>he still doesn't realize the entirety of corporate magnates are one and the same clique

>implying that the ruling class is what creates the needs that make the jobs to fill them

and almost all of them are Jews

have you called him an anti-semite yet?

He's the idiot not noticing the parasite.

SIXTY NINE, DUDE!

Yep. They're more like cancer. Not parasites.

You certainly do.
>implying dependent niggers don't have fuck-tons of apologists that try to paint them as something other than a burden
>implying that once a host recognizes a parasite, it somehow is magically no longer a parasite

*meme

Almost everyone has lefty friends OP. Just let them wallow. Not the kind of friends you want around if you want to do something productive with your life.

how are they parasites? I've never seen a rich person ask for money from me

>calling anyone you disagree with cucked
This shitosting has to end. OP is a faggot. Stop turning Cred Forums into Cred Forums

He's right, tho.

because trump is on the jew banker's team

righhht, its not like soros' and the other jews' wealth is literally on another level from trump's

soros makes money by collapsing economies while trump makes money from creating jobs

you're fucking stupid

nice meme

That's because they don't often ask for it outright.

this

>he thinks money is the only form of value

>doesnt give any facts or even try to make any arguments

>trump isn't like those other jew billionaires, he made his empire by creating jobs and certainly not by abusing the same loopholes every else does and fucking over everyone he saw fit
>make america great again xd

americans on Cred Forums are the most delusional posters

>A successful parasite is one that is not recognized by its host, one that can make its host work for it without appearing as a burden.

You counter with the "apex predator" argument.

apex predators increase the biodiversity of the ecosystem they inhabit.

even Hitler would agree with that statement.

> but I'm so brilliant that I can recognize the parasite

As a person who wears glasses should I just get laser surgery? I'm sick of every fucking betacuck numale wearing these and making me look like a liberal

But if you recognize the ruling class as a parasite, doesn't that mean they're not a parasite anymore?

Had this guy as a prof. He's your quintessential post modern Marxist. Not very interesting and fairly pretentious.

How would rich people be a ruling class in a capitalist society?
The government is the only body able to initiate force legally, and capitalism divorces the government from the private sector.
Doesn't seem like it's possible for the rich to rule, as they can't legally use force.

Get contacts. If you're too much of a pussy to jam your fingers into your eyes every morning, you deserve the glasses.

He's not wrong.
You just are too focused on the capitalist vs worker """struggle""" to see the real enemy.

Trump is made fun of for actually building a business empire because he could have just sat on his daddy's loan's interest instead like a jew but didn't.

This.

Congrats on the dubs.

I'd say that you should just fuck his wife. Make sure to impregnate her. Once the kid is born, steal is wife and threaten to rape and murder the guy if he doesn't pay child support. Then beat the shit out of his wife to force her to give you child support checks. Give the kid back to your co worker and force him to take care of it. Overall that should do the trick.

He's right.

The (((ruling class in a capitalist society))) are parasites.

ofc, because running a business takes no effort or intelligence at all.

Demand creates nothing. It can only incentivize creation. Without the capital and technical requirements, demand remains unfulfilled.

True parasites: people who take money from others to give to the poor to appear as if they care about the poor.

Trump created physical capital. That's more noble than the banking kikes (who support Hillary, BTW), who make money by trading stocks and being loan sharks.

Yes, you do.
Post this back and say "think the frog doesnt see its parasite?"

Tired of this retarded meme

Its in the elite business owners interests reduce the amount of people working as much as possible while paying them as little as possible

They only '''''''innovate'''''''' ways to remove the laborer through automation. Jesus, people complain about statist bootlickers but what I find more disturbing is wage cuck slaves who willingly bend over to get fucked by their corporate mastasters. Smdh

Can someone answer this for me?

Yeah, I'd much rather vote for people to use threats of violence to extort the money for me, then give it to me in a neat little envelope every month.

The government works for the owners of corporations. Everyone has a price, and that isn't an issue when you have literally unlimited money.
Through lobbying, extortion, and flat out blackmail, the government, courts, and media all work for the largest of companies.

That's corporatism. I'm talking about capitalism, where the government has no involvement in the markets or the private sector.

The alternative (letting the state control the economy) has proven to be shittier, though. Building statues of Dear Leader creates jobs, but the product isn't worth much, and the state can't micro-manage everything, and bureaucrats having a monopoly on force gives them less incentive to behave on the peoples' wishes, since they can just throw them in jail if they get uppity.

I knew jew triangles when I see them

Is america not capitalism?

No, it's a mixed economy. The government can fuck around in the market all it wants to.

Why would it be in their interest to reduce the amount of people who can spend money on their products?

So youre saying that the average person in england has $320,000?

>implying they don't have a symbiotic relationship

The state being there to bail them out and suppress their competition through taxation cements the dirty corporations' power. In the US, the Democrats are the ones enabling corporatism. Just look at GMC, General Electric, Goldman Sachs, Solyndra, etc.

Then you sound like a "if it were absolute communism" "thats not real communism" fag.
Its not gonna happen.

Here's a chart of GDP.

As has been pointed out millions of times, this is a problem with government. More powerful government does not fix it.

sure he's partly right. but the ones working the system at the bottom are parasites too. ticks attack to rats just as they attach to bears

That looks more believable.
That map said the numbers were in 1000 usd

>market regulations don't exist
So this is Cred Forums, huh?

the image is actually right, but ironically the parasites are all Jewish bankers/investors, not people making over 100k annually through their employment.
Punishing doctors, scientists, businessmen etc isn't the answer. You must punish the lord of the communists; the centralized Jewish banking establishment.

As usual, Western youth aren't entirely wrong, they are just misguided. And as usual commies are using their favorite tactic, accusing others of exactly what they are doing as a form of misdirection/disinformation.

he's not exactly wrong

both the federal reserve and welfare monkeys are leeches

that doesn't mean we should ignore one because of the other

Your dream economy wont work because politicians will always sell out. If you cant accept that then you dont belong here.

That's not the situation in the USA, nor is it the situation in any country I can think of.

Previous map was the nations' wealth if the wealth were spread evenly. Available wealth per person.

>but hurr durr, the rich have all the money

And people in communist countries had even less money and products to go-around, so they were poorer anyway. People in East Germany didn't even know what blue jeans were until the wall fell.

>Laws won't work because people will kill each other

Definitely this.

You've neatly illustrated the very reason the government should have less power to regulate markets.

Why is there no graph of the economic situation during the Cold War era? I'm pretty sure many indicators fell substantially after the collapse of the Eastern Bloc.

What about other statistics like literacy, unemployment, homelessness, and life expectancy?

pretty funny how modern commies justify their lack of ambition by simply changing definition or taking non literal terms as literal.

Why did the USSR and some other countries have higher life expectancies than the USA during the 1960s IIRC?

>history.pdf
read it.

I see, I had assumed that the communist countries were poor due to the elites hoarding the wealth, sort of like in modern russia.

idk, that whole anti-monopoly thing seemed like a good idea.
They need to stop covering monsatos ass though.

Terrific work brazil

Less burgers and drugs, and the Soviets' all-powerful state lying to make itself look good on the global stage. You think the Chinese are as literate and high-IQ as they say they are too?

The commies were poorer because they literally produced less wealth, because communism is inefficient.

I'm pretty sure the statistics were confirmed by Western statisticians. I'll see if I can find the source.

Tell them who the "ruling class" disproportionately contains.

pic related

>history.pdf
>read it
I know this is a meme, but that's literally not an argument
>communist countries are poor because the evil rich keep taking the money :(
Or could it be because the workers have no incentive to do anything more than the bare minimum?
Commies don't acknowledge private property as a right. You can't keep any more than your "need" which is decided by the state. Your work and your wealth is for the sake of your brother and anyone else who wants to claim it. And if you choose not to work at all, you'll be killed by either the government or the lynch mob that comes after your lazy ass for not living for their sake. Why would anyone work hard when the clerk and the engineer both stare at the same bowl of rice at the end of the day? Here's a pro tip, they don't. And that's why communist countries die.
>government prevents monopolies
It creates monopolies through special interest groups and lobbying. The only way to kill a monopoly is through competition.

Have you taken a high school level economics class, by any chance?

Regulatory capture is what leads to monopolization and that's only possible because the government has regulatory power.

Suuure

Capitalism has proven to fail everytime it was tried

>Not realizing your friend and Jason Reed are talking about the jews.

Okay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraft_Dinner#Canadian_culture

Take a less pixelated version.

you just mixed in three replies to three different people about two different subjects.
Im not even going to read the shit about communism, and my comment about monopolies was in reference to the breaking up of standard oil.
Read up on them, rather interesting on how they cornered the market in half a dozen different departments with just one product and reselling its waste byproducts.
see: henry fords first two vehicles intended fuel types, gas as a waste byproduct of kerosene, ford wanting corn fuel, diesel being a waste product of gasoline as a waste product of kerosene.

Also you asked a question here and You didn't say you wanted a debate, you asked for an answer and you got one, even though you made a completely off topic post.
This thread is about libcucks, not economics

Sure buddy, everyone but mr must learn

>this thread is about libcucks, not economics
...Communism is an economic system. This thread is about communism.

I'm challenging your answer to my question because it's inaccurate.

>How do birds fly?
>They have beaks, and things with beaks can fly
>That doesn't make any sense, what about ostriches?
>Wow dude I didn't come here to have a debate with you