Argentina is white

Why dont amerishits clean their asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PZeJZs2fdYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Falkland Islands

We have a Toto Washlet, and I really, really, really like it. You don't have to get up and hover over a cold bowl either. I have to ask:
1) is the space between the toilet and bidet covered with little pieces of shit?
2) if you use the stopper, do you remove the stopper with your hand after the water is contaminated with little flecks of shit?

I've never used an 18th century bidet, just the modern Japanese ones. The fact that the seat and water is heated is a bonus.

I use wet wipes.

What's wrong with toilet paper? I shower twice a day too so fuck it

kek

The space between is as clean as one would normally clean their bathroom floor.
I dont think anyone would use the stopper i think the grill is just so rings And things dont fall in.
How does it feel when you have to make a movement And youre not home? Do you wait til you get there? I hate using paper it just smears the shit around.

The only reason you haven't been annexed by USA is because you would become another welfare drain. Una fucking HOJA.

>I hate using paper it just smears the shit around.
You have to cup and scoop

argentina is the color of the shit that i dont clean from my asshole...BLACK.

you fucking spik niggers are nigger spiks. deal with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZeJZs2fdYo

Dirty welfare negroid detected.

I do. I HAVE to shower after every shit, I'm kinda OCD about it. Been doing it for 15+ years. If you got shit anywhere else on your body, would you be fine with only wiping it down with tissue? No, you'd wash the SHIT out of that spot. Water up your ass, no residual fecal matter greasing it up in there.

in the UK we clean malvinas

I take a shower whenever I shit

I've always wondered about these things... does it literally just shoot up into your butthole? How do you avoid it splashing everywhere? Do you use your finger to clean up there? (Gross...)

I just shower after I shit and I use my fingers

Am I the only one that doesn't get a dirty asshole when I shit?

Sometimes I wipe and swear that there is nothing to on the toilet paper

SPREAD THOSE ASSCHEEKS WIDE FRIENDS

Your ass still smells like shit if you just wipe. You would know if you're ever had sex

Most white people take two showers a day.

Beaners and Nignogs are unwashed filth.

>
>
>
>

Get in here

Oh yeah it just shoots up there. Feels great and it has enough force to do it on its own. Though I've heard of people using their hands in conjunction with soap.

Most people don't squat. I have a hairy ass and cant imagine waxing there so a bidet is optimal.

Fuck off cunt we know what a catalog is

Doggy has always smelled

I hate shitting away from home. I've never been a good wiper and now that I'm older I see blood even if I spit on the paper, and have a painful asshole for the rest of the day. I thought maybe I had pinworms or cancer since I'm not gay and don't shove things up my ass but really I think I'm too rough trying to make the paper come back white, it comes back red first.