New Barron Trump Article on cnn

money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/TheReportOfTheWeek
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/28/1474287665528.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sounds like he has it real good, but consider this: as an independent businessman, he's only making like $40K, but paying more than the average goy in taxes.

He's also doing what that Sperling guy did in "Super Size Me," except every month.

It's amazing he's still thin.

thats the only meal he eats all day he said in one of his videos

Review brah....
He's actually making money?

He's clearly autistic so he'd just be on disability making the same from tax money if he wasn't getting paid by Youtube, so it works out.

Why the fuck doesn't he sell hats and t-shirts? I'd buy one.

Holy fuck
You guys know what this means right?
CNN is getting ideas from Cred Forums
That means we effectively now control the narrative.

Cred Forums CONTROLS THE FUCKIN NARRATIVE GUYS!!!

I wish he was more popular I genuinely like the kid

That's very unhealthy at his age

soon, 3-4 months, big boost after trump wins and everyone wants to get comfy again

dubs decides how young he dies

>$1,800 a month

He's basically a slave.

Where did you get 40k from?

>21k/year

is he free Cred Forums?

he doesnt even make 1.8k a month, that was just august some autist donated a lot on patreon

Except he's getting that $1,800 monthly for doing fucking nothing.

Don't you wish you could make that money for just eating a god damn burger a few times a week?

bingo

I've considered it and I don't think he's autistic, especially after that interview. An autist would be completely terrified in that interview, stammering and stuttering all over, but Reviewbrah stays calm, talking slowly and deliberately. He's super fucking eccentric sure, but not an autist.

he is just an int() personality meme

ok m8 but he made hundreds of videos before he started making any money

and THATS autism

why dont we have him do an autism test?

Fuck off you gay scientist faglord

I'm proud of ReviewBrah, the kids got moxie.

>star
>$1800 a month

>1800 a month

Not really
patreon.com/TheReportOfTheWeek

Why is CNN running an article about reviewbrah?

Who gives a fucking rats ass food is food.

that's his poatreon, not his youtube bux

He eats all the shit so I dont feel tempted.
Godspeed, brah.

A million views only equals around 1-2k, and I know for a fact reviewbrah doesn't get that

The thing that is funny is that they obviously looked into this kid to see if he had any relation to the Alt-Right and he was probably like "Wtf no but you guys are going to write an article about me?" and he kept asking so they felt bad and made an article about him.

Honestly, it's all good. Review brah deserves it.

>Americans fail to understand that what you eat can affect your health

It depends - the way I had it explained to me was that you get paid for every thousand minutes watched. So if you have a 10 minute video and 50 people watch it, you get nothing, but if 500 people watch it, you get x amount of money multiplied by five, since 5,000 minutes of your video were watched.

Based

He literally makes minimum wage eating food on youtube. If he has a job he makes $40k a year. Clearing $65k after taxes. More then you autistic fucks. (you).

He told them he was from /r9k/ and they felt bad for him.

ignore this post please i just want to remember what happened on this post and where it was

fug, wrong one. Is there an easier way to go to certain post numbers instead of posting them on a thread?

Ah! Here it is! You're welcome for this epic get! Praise Kek!

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1474/28/1474287665528.png