MANDELLA EFFECT

Well lads, it's official. The Mona Lisa now looks like this. With a big fucking shit eating grin on her face, and her mouth deliberately curled into a smile on one end.

It was to my understanding and to the best of my recollection that this painting had a predominantly neutral mouth and facial expression, and the famous term "Mona Lisa smile" implied some people being able to see or interpret a very vague beginning of a smile on her lips.

Apparently in this universe however, the Mona Lisa is just smiling blatantly like a fucking idiot.

Does anyone else remember this portrait looking like this? Am I fucking dumb? Also Mandela effect in general, Berenstein, Barenstain, etc etc.

Wait what? Didn't the Mona Lisa used to have a dick?

You're just dumb.

Yeah, she did.

OP is a faggot.

Yes, you are fucking retarded. It's a pretty vague smile here as well.

Yeah is kind of weird.
I just check it out and Forest Gump doesn't say life is like a box of chocolates, he says life was like a box of chocolates.

fuck off idiot.
some retarded flat earth / "there are no forests" tier horseshit to redirect attention and discredit actual fucking conspiracy theories

>dumb faggot looks at the Mona Lisa once a year and suddenly sees a bigger smile one year
>>muh dimensional travel
The Mandela effect is about misconceptions so powerful it feels wrong when you know they're wrong, it's named after Mandela because he was a violent Marxist terrorist whilst in the west people think he's the MLK of the RSA.

See, it's just idiots.

the entire fucking movie is him narrating a story of the past
but no you remembered something wrong that others also remember wrong so therefore cern is ripping apart space time and sending us through other universes this shit is retarded

>gps telescope
Neat

Yeah man. I'm glad you agree with me.

I remember looking at the Mona Lisa when I was younger and literally thinking "where's the smile, I don't see it".

I can see a smile now.

Maybe it has something to do with the development and understanding of body language.

Shoop da woop

wtf ? she was never smiling this big

It's from Wikipedia. And Google images are all similar

OP you're retarded. I'm a believer in the mandela effect but this is how mona lisa always looked

>she

did you know now your kidneys are behind your back not near your bladder now

>the headscarf
Yeah this is all different

The mandela effect emerged from the perception of some that he died while he was in prison you fucking dumb kangaroo shitposetr

How the fuck did he die in prison if it's historical fact he received a pardon? That's even more stupid than my theory.

Mandela was a bad man. Idiots in the west think he was good. Mystery over.

I'm from your reality.
These close minded, cocksuckers will call you retarded.

It's impossible to talk about this, Cred Forums.

She never had a smile, that's what made it mysterious...

on*

0/10

I went into OP's home dimension of autism and found his version of the Mona Lisa.

I always thought that the Futurama intro ended with everyone angrily saying "Bender!" when the ship crashed into the TV screen

it does not

there's plenty different versions

i saw mona lisa at the louvre. looks the same.

/thread

According to some researchers, this is what the painting originally looked like.

This

I remember her never having a smile. Similar to the george washington picture

Of course it would look the same.

You clearly don't understand the concept being discussed here

Please remember to ignore slide/reddit threads

its called the mona lisa smile you dense turd. its also the name of a shitty movie

If you aren't saging milo threads you have no right to say that here faggot

How does Cred Forums feel about the fact that, in this universe, South America is about 1,000 miles east of where we remember it having been? ...

Lets try that again, shall we?

da fuck? why did her nose grow?

Wew OP. You're just an uncultured faggot. This was always the Mona Lisa. Ive seen it irl quite a few times

OP you're just semi-remembering one of the tens of millions of bootstrap replicates of this existence that we've been through. It might even be traces of old data that don't get entirely erased. It's all part of the simulation process.

thumbnail looks off but expanded it looks as minute a smile as ever

i think you're just rolling in confirmation bias

For me it's the opposite. When I was little I saw the Mona lisa and thought "how could anyone think this smile is vague?". Now as a grown human I can see how it can be veiwed as vague or even unnerving.

I don't recognize the smile unless I start to look away.

The shadowing is what does the trick. The colors of the paint are done to show a neutra expression, but the shadowing is in a "u" shape, as if she were slightly smiling.

Your retina is full of color receptors in the middle and simple light/dark receptors on the periphery.

When you're looking away and no longer focusing directly at the Mona Lisa, your eyes start to sense the shadows better than the colors. You get an incomplete picture, so your brain fills in the rest via perception. Look back at the Mona Lisa, and suddenly the smile vanishes.

Your brain is good at filling in the blanks thanks to patterns. The brain recognizes a smile-like shadow, but it also recognizes a neutral expression thanks to the colors. Hence the mental tug of war.

You're right OP. This painting is ridiculous. I'm from your reality, it could easily be interpreted as a sad or wistful expression. In this new reality she looks like she just ripped a big fart and is getting high of the smell.

The painting has been painted over many times by Leonardo Da Vinci, some think this might be a self portrait of his.

Shill for the merging reality