So my mom and my dad are divorced. My mom gets child support for my 17 year old sister...

So my mom and my dad are divorced. My mom gets child support for my 17 year old sister. Because my dad is a Trump voter and my mom is a Clinton shill, she falsely reported my dad for missing child support payments and now the state took his drivers license away.

What can I do to fix all of this? My family is torn apart over this race and I am not even into political shit irl because I kinda feel like republicans are anti women and liberals simply abuse the female vote because most of us are gullible.

>You can't afford child support?
>I know, let's take away your ability to get to a job

>My mom and dad are divorced

Stopped reading there. You are a subhuman and deserve to be euthanized.

It's simple OP.

Kill the batman.

how blind are you?

your mom is fucking terrible. just fucking awful. call child support and tell them the truth that your mom molests you.

I see you failed to red-pill your mom.
has some good help

He can afford it, she lied behind his back and the state never sent out a warning letter so they took his license, she did this all because she wants Hillary to win, she even moonlights as a campaign person.

fuck you, I turned out fine

god heath ledger was so cute, what a shame

Shouldn't child support payments go through some official government office or something to counteract bullshit like this? If they don't, then couldn't he just show his bank records showing that she cashed the checks he sent? If he paid in cash or money order then he's a fucking idiot and deserves it.

We just think most of them aren't responsible enough to hold power, which is apparent between your mom lying about your dad and Clinton lying about fucking everything.

>If he paid in cash or money order then he's a fucking idiot and deserves it.
he uses money orders... fuck

>fuck you, I turned out fine
Doesn't matter. Statistically, any marriage you have will end in divorce. You are ruining this country and deserve to be gassed.

This. If the itch is gonna lie to fuck over your dad, you gotta lie to get revenge.

Republicans are not anti-woman, they're just pro-principles to do with their culture. Their culture happens to be anti-woman. It is nothing personal against women, just a commitment to the culture they were raised with because it's part of their identity.

Well then he's an idiot for making child support payments using an untraceable method. He should've been wiring the funds directly into her bank account so there's a record of the transaction on both sides. Even if he was sending checks then your mom could've just not cashed them and claimed that he never sent them.

My parents divorced and you're kinda right. It's fucked me up real bad. It's why I'm here.

>You are ruining this country and deserve to be gassed.
I love you Cred Forums.

You mean all that shit didn't make you anti-women?

Good thing I'm lesbian and don't believe in marriage.

ipso facto anti women

well shit

Sounds like Obamacare
>You can't afford insurance?
>Here's a fine, be sure to pay that

ITT: Damaged goods

Punch your mom in the face. Tell her how it is. Then tell her to make you a sandwich

I can't imagine what I would do if my parents ever got divorced.

How does he not have a record of the order?

>i turned out just fine

i'm not a dude and she is so fat I doubt it would even register as pain

>hurr durr lesbians are damaged goods because they don't want to date my pimply overweight ass
fixed*

yeah fuck obama care, I almost got that fine

>she falsely reported my dad for missing child support payments

How? Payments are made through the courts and he should have a copy of all check stubs.

Paying the cunt directly doesn't count as a payment, and they told him that in court.

Sorry your dad is one of those "uneducated" folks making the rest of us look bad.

>Good thing I'm lesbian and don't believe in marriage

I think your in the wrong place, newfriend. He we believe in God, and preserving our culture and race.

wait so my parents got divorced when I was like 6 but I'm not that much of a fuckup can someone explain this meme to me

>ITT
>means he's talking about me

Go back to tumblr

>I'm a lesbian
>I don't believe in marriage

>I turned out """""""""fine"""""""""

>ipso facto anti women
today I learned that increasingly unhappy women is "pro women"

also
>I turned out fine
>good thing Im a lesbian

LOL

Gas yourself, roastie

Tell the courts that your mum raped you with a dildo

he sent the money to the courts and he still lost his license, its easy for a mom to get the father in trouble before the courts even investigate a false claim. I just wanna know what I can do to help my dad.

Also he isn't uneducated, the fucker works at SkunkWorks

god is a myth because prehistoric people didn't know what the Sun was.

>hurr durr lesbians are damaged goods because they don't want to date my pimply overweight ass
STRANGE HOW YOU WENT RIGHT TO THAT. BUT YEAH YOU ARE TOTALLY NOT DAMAGED

yeah and thats why you're a lesbian now you have the background to back it up

>god is a myth because prehistoric people didn't know what the Sun was.
>nothing was nothing until the nothing became something

tips fedora

Tell your mom she's a fucking cunt

Here's what you do.

You shut the fuck up and go fuck yourself because you're a faggot and apart of a broken family full of idiots.

Lock yourself in a closet, and fuck yourself you stupid faggot.

Yet, here He is still is. Doesn't matter whether you believe in God or not, you cannot deny His power. It's a shame though, to live without God.

Maybe God is exactly what your family needs right now.

Why didn't your dad's layer do something about this

are you guys this fucking brainwashed?

FUCKING DYKES GET OUT.
But really, kill you bitch mom and blame it on a closet nigger. I mean you are a women you can lie well.

Shut up WOMAN

the butthurt is strong in this one

Do religious people really trigger you that much?

This user knows what's up
Tell the courts that the rape was a traumatic incident for you and that your body coped with it by turning your sexual preference into a lesbian.

Well I mean they are fucking fools. Look at the universe, look at atoms. Every thing is just a result of quantum forces in effect. But the human mind wants to think another human is pulling the strings because death makes their little pussy feelings hurt. Well I for one know death is just a blank screen forever. Your conscience doesn't get sent somewhere else, your consciousness is a part of your physical brain tissue. When your brain dies, you die.

keep in contact with your father and step in if he runs into trouble, you have knowledge of your mother lying to authorities and the payments.
You can use it as leverage against your mother to talk your way through or testify for your father in court if she goes full cunt about it.

Also you seriously should reconsider yourself and how/if you've been influenced by society's propaganda machine. You seem an individual capable of critical thought, good luck femnon

The answer is simple. Call social services for your state and inform them that your mother is filling fraudulent claims.

>Woman opinion

>77
KEK HAS SPOKEN
This board is basically Christian,Ortodox and a Cult to an Ancient Egypt god of darkness that namifest throught memes

>ipso facto anti women
Lesbians ipso facto are self-hating - unless you're going to get some IV semen into your vag.

>not damaged goods
>i turned out fine

>semen into your vag.
eww, been there done that, not a fan of snail snot running down my legs as I try to relax

And where do you believe all those atoms came from? That they just popped out of thin air. Not thing can exist without a purpose. And nothing can be created without a Creator. You can believe as you like, God made you that way, but that is no excuse to shame others for having different beliefs. Judge them on their actions.

>I'm a lesbian and don't believe in marriage
>I turned out fine
>Fine

Fucking Kek

Get out.

There is IPS conception

Woah really made me think

See this plant, it grows like a weed everywhere, brew some into a tea and give it to your mom. Take its seeds and grind it up into her coffee. It will fix all your problems.

It is the magic plant of understanding.

This. Saged.

>being a lesbian
>not having a nuclear family
>not even posting tits or getting tfo (I don't even want them anymore, heathen)
>unironically being a filthy heretic
>diagnosis: advanced degeneracy

DAY

OF

ROPE

Google IVF, then kill yourself

Reminder that you can be right wing without being a Republican. I'm basically a paleoconservative but yet I hate most of the Republican party's platform.

>That they just popped out of thin air
no dick head, they were formed when two sheets of the "bulk" connected in hyperspace. Also we can send atoms into higher or lower dimensions with particle colliders so that definitely confirms there are an infinite amount of alternate realities all cohabitation the same physical plane. Reality is inifinity complex and why it exists is a question that can't be answered, but believing the babblings of old drunk insane desert jews is fucking retarded.

It doesn't matter who thought of it first, it is the only logical conclusion. None of this would exist, if there was no purpose. There are no accidents. Please, refrain from using insults. There add nothing to the philosophy.

>it is the only logical conclusion
No its not, its totally illogical. Also life is an accident and is common throughout the universe. I mean shit, life is just a bunch of rock particles arranged due to climate and amino acids sticking to each other.

Nothing is an accident. Everything is preordained and created with purpose. If not, it would all crumble upon itself. Everything has a beginning, nothing "just happens".

You are the most dumb type of person alive. Nothing is "created," it just exists because of 4 types of forces, heat (or cold), and pressure (or lack of pressure)

>You are the most dumb type of person alive.

Grammar is not your strong-suit. Please, explain where those forces came from, and could you not say that each one has a purpose?

>Please, explain where those forces came from
If I could do that I would get a Nobel prize. Its not that simple, stop looking at things so black and white.

> and could you not say that each one has a purpose?
the forces CREATE purpose, purpose is driven because of them not the other way around.

>Lesbian
You know the Rules. Tits or GTFO.

>If I could do that I would get a Nobel prize. Its not that simple, stop looking at things so black and white.
Exactly. It is not simple, because God created it that way. Just because I say God created it, does not mean it can not be explained. Just that he put it there for us to discover and learn more about how He created everything.

>the forces CREATE purpose, purpose is driven because of them not the other way around.
I am not saying it works the other way around, I am saying that how do you think those forces came about in the first place.

>I kinda feel like republicans are anti women
Please stop talking and post your cute tummy.

>because God created it that way
proof?

>I am saying that how do you think those forces came about in the first place
no one knows, especially not you or any religious person

>What can I do to fix all of this?
Tell the court
They listen to the kids
Your mom is a cunt

Romans 1:18-32

I am not saying it is a fact nor can I prove it, that is why it is called faith. I have come to the conclusions I have today from observing the natural world and cause/effect.

ITT: superstitious crazies won't stop trying to shove their fantasies down everyone's throat
This was the last time I try to debate a psycho retard, people who believe in a creator are full blown retards.

Shit that never happened: the post

>I have come to the conclusions I have today from observing the natural world and cause/effect.
No, you came to the conclusion because your parents took you to church just like theirs did and theirs did. You are indoctrinated into a massive lie, but go ahead and stick your head in the sand like a sheep goy. I'm done arguing with your idiocy

If you post your tummy, you can prove to everyone that you're not a landwhale lesbian and therefore a well-adjusted person who did in fact "turn out fine".

pls

No, I did not need to go to church, or listen to anyone as a matter of fact. These are the conclusions I came to on my own, and it was not easy to do it.

Really made my neurons go, (maybe I even made more since they can apparently pop out of thin air)

This is literally the law in California.

If someone gives child support through any other means, it's considered a "gift" and it doesn't count towards child support. It has to go to a specific bank account in the mother's name.

It's bitten some people in the ass, but it's to keep shit like this from happening.

>maybe I even made more since they can apparently pop out of thin air
no, it takes massive energy to send electrons into other dimensions. Some even speculate that when an electron leaves the collider that it causes a massive explosion where ever it ends up in another dimension.

Fuck off we believe in Kek Almighty and preserving social harmony in homogenous societies, racially.

Enjoy your shitty family life. Make sure to blame your father, just like your mother, because he's a misogynist Republican - and that's why you can't back him 100% despite him having done nothing wrong but be 'republican'.

tummy

>You're indoctrinated to a massive lie
Tell us again how you know that you'll never love a man and will find happiness in sexual female companionship, and that it's a healthy human activity.

Because I'm pretty sure most people go to church for 1 hour and hear "the gay is bad" and then watch tv for 100 hours a week hearing nothing but "GAY IS GOOD!!! TAKE DICKS IN YOUR ASS OR YOU'RE A BIGOT!"

You don't know that at all. We atheists ASSUME this until further evidence is revealed

man, this thread reeks of CTR. random subject of woman mistreating man to trigger guys, uses divorce as a catalyst, OP claims to be lesbo.

This is a shill bait thread, sage and ignore.

>tfw I don't actually care about Christianity or divorce or lesbians, but I'm addicted to shitposting

Show us your tummy you Fucking whale, you Fucking tubby tub of lard. You have enough fat to deep fry a cow. That's what you are a Fucking ENORMOUS waste of space. Your while family is probably a heard of cows, or maybe even whales, he'll it could be a while solar system of Hamp lanes. You Fucking fatty. How about you stop getting triggered and actually answer the Fucking questions and post your stomach. Post your Fucking HUGE stomach you Fucking blanket skin bitch. Go feed your mom a cheeseburger maybe that will give her a heart attack and kill her, while your at it eat a burger or four. You lardass

THE DELUSION ON THIS SHEBOON