Did Terence Crutcher dindu nuffin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIQ75B_04sM
youtube.com/watch?v=n9F-Bxwu3_Y
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004658240
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004658237/police-footage-of-tulsa-shooting.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone tell Shawn or whatever his name was to shave his fucking mustache off.

Looks too white without it

How can Shaun King say that he is black?

same way you can say you're not a faggot

you just say it

Look at the way he purposefully raises his left lips and closes his left eye to look more black.

He was tasered. And while he was laying on the ground he was shot.

The cop shot him for no reason. End of discussion.

>Talcum X

Hahahahahahhahah

He needs the facial hair to look more black. It's also why he buzzes his hair.

>Talcum X

The bantz are strong with this one.

He's transnigger

But isn't a faggot. However, you most definitely are.

who is that white dude on the left

See? This is how it starts. You just tell the lie once, and someone else picks up and runs with it. Soon, CNN will be reporting that isn't a faggot.

>you will never be as white as Shaun King
feels bad man

Tulsafag here.

This is the killer. I'm pretty sure she pulled me over for speeding a few months back. Couldn't have been a nicer lady.

We should start a gofundme for her.

It looked like one of the cop might have overreacted to the dindu not complying with orders and lowering his hands as if reaching for something. I wonder what could make cops so jumpy.

> “As they approached the vehicle a black male started towards them,” Tulsa Police spokesperson Jeanne Mackenzie told KOTV. “They asked him to show his hands. He refused to follow commands given by the officers. They continued to talk to him. He continued not to listen, not follow any commands as they got closer to the vehicle he reached inside the vehicle and at that time there was a Taser deployment and then a short time later there was one shot fired.”

Yet again, most people would have survived this encounter because unlike dindus they'd have complied with the cop's orders without making a fuss. Only dindus think they're above laws and end up getting shot stupidly.

this

They kept telling him to get the fuck on the ground

What the fuck does he do? He walks over to his fucking vehicle an reaches inside.

Go on Twatter and all the groids and the cucks are praising his name.

God damn it, it's so blatantly obvious what happened. How the fuck did they see this differenty???

"queiro ir a una otra planeta" as they say in your country.

Oh, shit, wrong language. You're French.

"I surrender"

If the media says he's not black, the racists will win!

He's pulling off being a somewhat black guy better than anyone else. This character he's playing takes real skill and dedication. From his facial muscles (curling one side of his mouth and flaring her nostrils) to keeping his hair dyed trimmed (he's a shaggy redheaded redneck from Kentucky...just look at his childhood photos) he's doing a phenomenal job.

Kek. Heres your ((you))

>de gay

Who is the objectively better black person:

Rachel Dolezal or Shaun King?

I think Shaun King pulls it off better because he plays the role of a 'light skinned' black man. Dolezal tried to be full nig, or half at best, and that was her undoing.

How many times a day does he say, "my nigga"?

From what I've read of the reports from the officers and the statement from the department, it sounds like he mostly dindu nuffin. Noncompliance is not grounds for lethal force, especially if no real credible threat, like a weapon, is evident.
Obviously if he had complied with officer demands, he would most likely be alive today, and may have had a tow truck or something called for him by the police.
The problem of noncompliance is being exacerbated by BLM and the media. The narrative being pushed is that if you are a black male, cops want to kill you, and you have no chance. BLM and its supporters also seem to equate all officer involved killings as equal. They still champion the name Michael Brown as a hero and victim of the evil white government in the same breath as the relatively few legitimate cases where the police was not justified.

>Noncompliance is not grounds for lethal force, especially if no real credible threat, like a weapon, is evident.

Please, watch this :

That's all it takes man, these fucking dumb niggers are just so fucking stupid.

Where were all these uppity nigs when all the people in Chicago were murdered?

ACCORDING TO TULSA POLICE AND MULTIPLE NEWS SOURCES

Officers were responding to a call when they saw Terrence Crutches on the side of the road. A traffic reporting helicopter for the local news station happened to be there also, giving an excellent field of vision. Officers demanded that Crutches put his hands up which he did. He then proceeded to walk towards his vehicle slowly with his hands on his head. One officer fired his taser while at the same time, a female officer fired her weapon, killing Crutcher later. An investigation found no weapons in the deceased's car or person or in the area. It is unclear why a taser or firearm was deployed at the moment. Details pending as the investigation continues.

Video link to helicopter footage
nytimes.com/video/us/100000004658240

As fucked as it may be, it still doesn't excuse lethal force in noncompliance when a CREDIBLE threat is evident. That footage clearly shows the driver reaching for something and the officer was not prepared. Again, a case by case basis. I'll still wait for the official reports and whatever other footage is available for judging on the Tulsa case though.

DONT FORGOT YOUR PATAGONIA VEST, OH GOOD HES GOT IT

Is Shaun King using the Talcum X moniker now? It's hilarious af and seems way to self aware for that faggot

>Officers demanded that Crutches put his hands up which he did. He then proceeded to walk towards his vehicle slowly with his hands on his head. One officer fired his taser while at the same time, a female officer fired her weapon, killing Crutcher later.

You can see him lowering his hands just before the shots.

*Credible threat is NOT evident

nytimes.com/video/us/100000004658237/police-footage-of-tulsa-shooting.html
Dash cam shows officer fired when subject was on the ground. Subject was unarmed and had no weapons in his vehicle according to police.

I've just realised something

Sean King is the male equivalent of Rachel Dolezal

He was found to be UNARMED and no weapons were IN THE VEHICLE and IN THE VICINITY

You fags try yo find any reason to defend the wrongful action of crazy cops. The Police Chief himself said that he promises swift justice

Was there really a reason to shoot this unarmed black man?

Well you see, he has a white mother and the guy listed on his birth certificate is also white. Imo, the guy listed as his dad looks a lot like him. But Shaun King says his mom cheated on his dad with a very light skinned black man.

So he's either telling the truth and has based his whole identity around like 5% of his DNA which he shares with a stranger he's never met, or he's lying and accusing his mom of being a coal burning whore just to give his delusions some semblance of credibility. Either way he should stick a fucking shotgun in his mouth

"Suspect following commands"
You posted a source that went against your argument bud

Why do people evacuate buildings when I call and say, "there might be a bomb in your building."?

Ah it's what I thought. Officer fucked up and acted inappropriately. Hopefully they close this quick through the proper channels. When there's legitimate misconduct and misuse of lethal force (or atleast have undeniable video proof) police departments tend to make the right decisions and fire them or press charges where necessary. BLM eats it up too.

Sure, the use of lethal force was excessive since he was unarmed, but they didn't know that at the time. The risk that he could have been is enough to substantiate a threat.

Ideally, they should have waited to figure out if the Tazer was effective or not - they sometimes aren't on the bigger guys - before using deadly force but it didn't turn that way. The police will figure it out.

My point is the cuck narrative of "racist police targeting unarmed black men" is incredibly dishonest. BLM and the likes are asking for nothing less than a license to ignore the law for dindus.

Faulty analogy. Doesn't relate to this at all, but I see where you're going. This quick split second decision was a wrong one, and it's gonna cost the officer her career and reputation. Possibly her freedom

>Talcum X

Kek.

>Giving a woman a gun and a badge.

Wew lad.

Couldn't have been a nicer lady = didndu nuffin

They may have not known excessive use of force was unnecessary, but the officer who shot still fucked up, and an innocent man pays with his life.

Also I'm not defending BLM or its narrative. All it does is resort in more distrust between the black community and law enforcement. The only positive thing they've pushed for is the use of body cameras.

>there was a Taser deployment and then a short time later there was one shot fired

>half a second after the tazer
>short time later

He didn't reach inside though. He put his hands up against the vehicle. Weird reason to shoot someone, do you want martial law like this to be a normal occurrence user?

You're like a year behind.

I think that's a tendency in some blacks, the inability to think about consequences. What he did in that situation made no sense. He was never going to get away from the cops. So why would he do that? Shooting at a cop and trying to run away is far worse than the cops finding an illegal firearm on you or in the car. He did it because he's not processing what's happening like a rational person who understands consequences and is able to take into account multiple factors at the same time. His behavior was impulsive and cognitively at the level of a child.

Black people like this one should be trained in very basic things that many people of normal cognitive ability take for granted at a certain age in one's development. I mean, some people learn to read on their own before school but many kids have to learn to read in school. Similarly, many kids will develop certain cognitive abilities without having to be taught them, but there are kids who will not and they have to be explicitly taught/trained.

It looks like he's 1/8th black.

CTR / BLM shill detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was at this point the nigger had ignored police demands for him to stop at least 2 times.

Cops are the new RWDS. If you don't like that, then go back to your faggy libertarian forum.

the world just lost the next einstein or flemming, a sad day indeed

> It is unclear why a taser or firearm was deployed at the moment.
So she may have reacted to the sound of the taser popping off, which is understandable.
But then, what caused the taser to go off? Was that an accident or was the suspect saying/doing something that caused this chain of events?