Alright Cred Forums, redpill me on the Native American "genocide". Did our ancestors commit genocide...

Alright Cred Forums, redpill me on the Native American "genocide". Did our ancestors commit genocide, did the Indians kill themselves off, or did they all succumb to European diseases?

Pay everyone wothvnative anestry for traumatic socio economic experience passed down to poc and exploited by white priv

The natives were pretty uggo desu

native americans were all fucked and sucked to death and were subsumed into the american gene pool

Tfw got slapped wuth native mongolism

all of the above, I wouldn't really say genocide though.

whites traded with natives all throughout the time since contact. Unfortunately what happened to the native americans is what happens when a dominant culture encounters one less dominant or technologically advanced.

Seems like attitudes got worse over time. Jefferson thought whites should intermarry with natives to an extent. Whereas by Jackson's time they just wanted to expel them. There were a couple Indian towns in the south which were about as advanced as white towns (slave plantations owned by cherokees) with indians who even spoke english. But they got kicked out too.

The Natives were prehistoric savages. They should have been completely wiped out

Mostly the third one. The majority of the killing was done by other Indian tribes, but this was because Whitey was pushing them out of their ancestral homes and into areas where there weren't enough resources to support more than one tribe. Pretty much the same thing as the African slave trade; most of the slave-capturing was done by Black Africans, but mostly because we were paying them.

reminder that "natives" are a conquered people and thus have no rights.

They were barely there to begin with, and their inferior immune system disposed of them faster than anything we did. Natural selection bitch.

Tobacco deaths of whites have more than made us even so STFU about it now

Watch Molyneux's video on it.

post kawaii natives please.

90% got wiped by diseases Europeans spread. Unintentionally. And the decline in population let the nature recover to the point it triggered a Small Ice Age.

Oops.

Native enough?

They didn't get violently genocided by any stretch of the imagination. The disease death toll is overblown as well.

Put simply, their women valued wealth and security over preserving their own race. They sided with the conquering enemy and left their defeated men to their fate. Same as white women do in every European war involving territorial occupation.

She looks average.
The makeup jew and/or anime have lied to you.

Lets ask the guiding Spirits of my peoples and see what they say?

anyone else notice Native Americans and Mexicans look the same?

Worst Photoshop I've seen in a while

yeah, by all means, from social and economic to violence. Native americans lost their land and shit... feels bad.

>canada
fucking cuck, they were conquered. thats what happens when superior humans go and fuck some other shit up. dont cry about the native americans being such pussies. be proud that your white ancestors were so godamn strong and fucked their shit up. i have no remorse.

A