Muslims' Feelings More Important Than Catching Terrorist Bomber

>bombing suspect who attempted to kill hundreds of people is running loose around the city
>send out an alert to every cell phone with his name, tell people to check the news for his picture, which is being shown nonstop
>suspect is caught within five hours
>liberals are mad, claim the alert was "Islamophobic"
>apparently someone planting bombs all over the city does not constitute an "imminent danger" and the alert was "uncalled-for"
>protecting Muslims' feelings is literally more important than catching a dangerous terrorist
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/new-yorkers-just-received-a-terrible-emergency-alert.html
I just can't fucking do it, Cred Forums. These people have brains. Why are they so fucking stupid? How can they be so goddamn retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTC51L9whNo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Islam and fuck Islam-apologists.

It would make at least a little bit of sense if the alert said something like "Islamic terrorist", but there's no indication of his religious beliefs. There is no possible way this could be Islamaphobic. Fucking liberals.

>These people have brains.

I wonder about that.

>Why are they so fucking stupid? How can they be so goddamn retarded?

The problem is modern day journalism. The average person would take no issue with calling it as it is: an islamic terror attack. However, main sources of media information cater towards a leftist narrative.

There's a reason alternative media is on the rise. People are growing tired of their walking on eggshells horseshit.

if digits then we will finally gas the kike and muzzies in the same chamber

I want all of these faggots kicked out of the country.
This isn't about differing opinions, this is about total retards wanting to die and take us all with them.

It wouldn't be as much of a problem if we could expedite the removal of said brains with automatic weapons, but this solution doesn't look forthcoming.

They're brain washed by cultural marxism

When Trump wins, never let us forget how close we were to total destruction by these mentally ill libtard bootlickers

i can't fucking believe people are trying to defend muslim culture
FUCK THAT SHIT
BAN ALL CULTURE RELATED TO ANYTHING MUSLIM
FUCK YOU HABABS AND BLOOBYWOOBS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede

This is the mentality of Islam

This is what Obama wants in the US

These are the pack animals invading Europe

In another episode of "I can't do this anymore" my college just stopped reporting the race of violent offenses in the neighborhood. Unless they are white.

All the details down to the color of shoes, but not the fucking race.

Never forget

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK, WE WILL SURVIVE

Don't they try to hurt people's feelings all the time, just for the sake of hurting people's feelings? What a bunch of hypocrites.

Leftists were all created in a lab and come pre-loaded with buzzwords and nothing else. That's just my theory though.

>even the article says they could've done more than just a plain text with a name but an amber alert can't send media or pictures
>still proceeds to talk shit about how we're profiling muslims
>"this alert basically just said "be on the look out for a guy who looks like an Ahmad Khan Rahami." Which is problematic."

At this point I'm like genuinely sure these people are just fucking trolling or getting paid to troll. No one's this stupid.

How would you reason that a terrorist threat is less useful as an amber alert than a child getting abducted? How do you do that?? Even worse it's not even about the severity, they're more concerned with it offending people. There's no way these people believe this.

Praise Kek.

The buzzwords allow a complex world to be simplified, so no thought is required. The word "racist" is used for a huge number of very different things, but by using the same word, all those differences are erased. All you need to know is that it's racist, and therefore forbidden. It's a shortcut instead of actually thinking.

>No one's this stupid.

Liberals are routinely this stupid, friend.

Programming and psyOPs have removed the thinking ability from 3/4 or so of the population. CIA and elites are to blame.

>Leftists were all created in a lab

You've all already noticed the dead look in their eyes. It's because they have no soul. They are husks animated by Jewish magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

>After terror attack
>Muslims literally slaughter whites
News: now lets remember who are the REAL victims here, Muslims will feel a bit out of place!

every time

I'm very uneasy about the wanted alert message.
But yeah OP, typical leftist mindset

It's just like France, they're asking for it.

I'm sure they'll get attacked and still won't blame Muslims.

and site with free news is click bait now

sites with paywalls never have these shit bait pieces

I used to pity people like this.

Now I just want all of them to have a single neck.