What the fuck is wrong with milennials?

What the fuck is wrong with milennials?

Lazy, spoiled, unskilled, entitled.

> children are millenials

Nice meme

They dont play the main Pokemon games, fucking normies

Lazy entitled cunts. So what if your parents had it easier/worse. You get what you get, shut the fuck up, and make the best of it.

Also wtf is with the comic? Most people think of millenials as probably 16-30 years old right now. Any younger is the next fag spawn.

They got to the internet after it was already figured out and tainted by normalfags

>crummy

Okay grandpa, what else do the youth you're so in tune with say?

Lazy, entitled, spoiled crybabies

helios one?

>Playing Pokemon past Gen II

>being a genwun/twofag

>Not liking the addition of a physical/special split
Pleb

They learned from Baby Boomers

Who the fuck goes up a hill for water? Don't you have to find a valley with a river? Hilltops have no water.

This sounds accurate.

The foundations that build a good human were missing for the millennials, so they have grown up as damaged goods by no fault of their own.

I'm interested to see the future they create, a whole generation of a new type of human.
Will they be the masters or slaves of the 21st century?

What is a well for $500!

>He thinks people still say "crummy"

So, this cartoonist is like, at least 70, right?

>Has to label "I love Pokemon Go"

>shit i drew the phone on the bed too small to show what he's talking about
>fuck it barely fits, you can't see it
>maybe i can add a- yep, I'll throw a shirt or something on this chair that says something about pokemon go
>i wow fuck this looks terrible
>screw it, i'm not redrawing this shit

this is why i use "post-internet" instead of millenial when referring to younger people

sometimes i have to explain that i mean mainstream, social-mediafied internet, not the internet of the 90's or early 00's

> Millennials are children

FTFY

Nothing.

Literally fucking nothing.

You get old, you worry about the new generation. You're terrified of change. As everyone is! But don't blame it on entire groups of people. That's just stupid and won't accomplish anything.

You'd have to be retarded to build a well on top of a hill.

No, he's got a point, going up higher would put you further from the water table
My parents have a well at the bottom of a hill

Pretty sure that blackbirds don't peck people's noses off either but I don't think there's a committee for enforcing realism in fucking children's rhymes

also it never mentions a well at all, so they were likely originally getting springwater (i may be using this term incorrectly)

just like how humpty dumpty was never specified to be an egg

Reminder that Artisian wells have been around since the 12th century

>5 year olds play Pokemon
>FUCKING MILLENNIALS GOD DAMN

Learn what a fucking millennial is before you post about them 24/7 jesus fucking christ.

Gen Z is going to send Millennials to ovens aren't they?

What's the point of this comic? The only thing I got out of it was >Markstein

>pokemon creatures

>read cummy pale of water
I think I might be gay.

>Gary (((MARKSTEIN)))

does not matter what is wrong, older generation will die and we will take over and fix all your shit you ultra faggots.
First we will remove liberals
Then we will improve nationalism
Then we shall make law that every human being older than 45 to be killed and made into dog food

if you couldn't tell by the shirt on the chair making the reference extra extra obvious, this was written by a shitty boomer for shitty boomers

>pokemon creatures
>crummy
>conflating millennials with gen z

shiggy

Holy shit what a fucking terrible comic. There's not even a joke, unless you count "kids like pokemon go" as a joke.

I've got a better question. What the fuck is wrong with American cartoonists? Their work is an aberration of strawman fallacies and a lack of nuance.

Is there a point to this comic besides "angry boomer derides millenials for using technology he doesn't understand"?

It depends on which half of the millenials you're talking about, pre-internet or post-internet. The Gen Y/Z division is probably somewhere around the 1995 mark and there's a stark difference between the two.

Both will have it worse than their parents' (Boomers/Gen X) generations, but both came into this realization under different circumstances and have reacted differently to it.

Gen Y grew up in the late 80s, early 90s and most of them grew up having normal families, normal childhoods, normal lives. They got to experience a world before Islamic terrorism became a household word, before social justice and PC culture was rampant, and before the media and social networking had invaded every aspect of our lives. Gen Z grew up after all that. Many of us grew up in single family homes, broken homes, dysfunctional homes, etc. We've never known a world without internet, without terrorism, without PC, etc.

If there were a word to characterize the reaction of Gen Y, it'd be depression. They got to enjoy just the faintest taste of normality before getting to watch everything they'd grown up knowing being blown to shit and all the ethics and morals they'd been taught being perverted into degeneracy. They spent their whole lives being told by their parents and peers that if you worked hard and stayed honest that your efforts would be rewarded with a good job, a good home, a good wife, a good family, a good life and now they're in their late 20s/early 30s and realize that dream is dead.

If there were a word to characterize the reaction of Gen Z, it'd be cynicism. We grew up after everything went to shit and we knew from the get go to set our expectations low. We know we're not going to get the job, the home, the wife, the family, etc and didn't even bother with wanting it. The world was already shit and we're just here for the ride, making the most of it and trying to eke out whatever little pleasures we can out of the whole mess.

> uses the internet
> actually has to ask what is wrong with millennials

The answer is right in front of your stupid face, user.

Go was the worst thing to happen to Pokemon since Best Wishes. Not even memeing.
kys

>not installing gentoo

Reminder if your born from 1982 to 2004 your a milennial putting most of Cred Forums in that age bracket

That's very well said and written.

I feel like this comic was a poor attempt to get across the idea that kids today are shitty. It's really clumsy and reads like it was written by a forty year old.