Serious question

Is the alt-right willing to bend the rules for Asians?

I'd guess like 75% of alt-right supporters have some level of yellow fever and I don't think it'll ever change. If you condemn it, you'll lose all momentum.

>alt-right
ask reddit

I would bend pic related over if you know what I mean. ;)

no fuck off faggot

This isn't 2005, you're no longer a leftist and you're not on Cred Forums anymore.

Get over the punching right and the 13yo nihilism.

>I love Trump!

>The alt-right is too tolerant and not extreme enough

Fucking retards.

Yes, Asian women are for racemixing

Only Japanese because they literally race mixed with whites a few hundred years ago... also explains their based past of raping their neighbors lol

Koreans are plastic and will be nuked off the earth eventually

Chinese are cancer ridden commies.

If you are going to race mix, donor with a Japanese girl

How can white women compete?

Nigger.

Trips of truth.

Yes. But you still need to go back.

>alt-right
It doesn't exist.

just post more fucking asians please

After we erect the beaner blocker, we're erecting the leaf locker, syrup sipping ice back.

>le (((alt-kikes))) meme
>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/faceberg/
>>>/huffpo/
>>>/haaretz/
>>>/cnn/
>>>/wapo/
>>>/timesofisrael/
>>>/jezebel/
>>>/buzzfeed/
>>>/gawker/
>>>/kotaku/
>>>/yikyak/

>syrup sipping ice back.

White race is eurasia. Gene transfer just the same as tech. Africa Australia Americas, they were the ones cutoff from the exchange.

>If you condemn it, you'll lose all momentum.

We will always have elements that condemn it and we will always have elements that embrace it. That's our strength. We cant actually be divided when we are user. You cant get a hate boner for me and look up my past posting history and stalk me and shit. Although you are clearly trying to do a D&C thread it wont even matter. I could argue my ass off with someone about this topic here and threaten to hang my opponent on the day of the rope and by the next thread we will be brothers again fighting alongside each other on topics that really matter.

>BTW post age of consent D&C next time, they are more effective and fun to post in.

Honistly this kinda shit is only at the very best just slightly effective as a slide move to distract and occupy time, it wont work to divide us, no matter how many threads you try to divide a liquid in we all flow back into the hive mind moments later, actually most of us multi task we have already flowed back even as we are temporarily divided in this thread.

>3/10'ths trolling you got me to reply

I only had sex once with an Asian women. She was an Americanized Chink from Hong-Kong. Her pussy was not shaved and a very musty smell filled the room as soon as she took off her panties. Not a very pleasant smell. Are Japanese chicks similar in terms of bodily odor?

This.

Hey Sinead, how's the nigger dick and flat Earther shit?

It's not D&C. It's an obvious truth. So many Cred Forumsacks like Asians and it's not going to change.

The people that deny this are beyond deluded.

(If you want D&C go with "Why is atheism the worst religion" or something. I won't even open those threads anymore.)

Is Cred Forums willing to bend the rules for Native Americans.

I'd guess like 75% of Cred Forums supporters have some level of sympathy and I don't think it'll ever change. If you condemn them, you'll lose all your turquoise jewelry and jean jackets.

If they look like that semen demon in your pic, yes.

>YFW you would make a small horde of gook babies with a qt3.14 asian fluid druid

/ thread

Also I have an Asian gf, but I'm also not a white nationalist so there is that.

By the way nice use of the echo maymay that came from the alt-right(TRS)

Dumb cunt.

But that's not factually accurate. No one cares about corn munchers.

>666

Japanese are honorary Asians, all the rest are subhuman scum. Still shouldn't racemix even with Japanese though.

>pic related
>yellow
nigger please

Enjoy alcoholism, faggot.

>alt-right

Who?

I didn't think I had yellow fever. But then I visited Japan and met a girl that spoke English pretty damn well. We hung out for three days straight and fucked like rabbits. And she was so well mannered and fun to be around. Asians are the honest best.

>rules
wtf, go away

Holy shit. Kek has spoken. I guess we should all copulate with Asian waifus

>No one cares about corn munchers
I know.
I wish I could but I'm too busy not living on a reservation.

Fluid druid?

There's no such thing as the alt-right, there's no rules, admiring East Asians is the basis of this web site, and your drivel was not serious.
Saged and hidden.

>willing to bend the rules for Asians

where are they bending the rules? none of them are coming over here illegally.

Two asian threads? yep, sliding.

>American poster
>Supportive of racemixing

Yes good goy Asians are le based as well throw away your genes for weak nu generation of Eliot killers remember China isn't real and kwaii onichan will never get annoying after the 500th time.

Once again people who don't live near minorities praise them just like Liberals who live in 100% white nations Americans live in almost 100% chink free nations and know nothing of organized crime rings and their non acceptance to adapt to cultures. I'm sure your Grandfather who shoot Chinks in ww2, Korea and Vietnam approves of your racemixing

Its another term for "semen demon" you dumb burger

Asian women BELONG to white men

Fuck gooks.

Hitler said Japanese are Honorary Aryans. So they're cool.

>people who don't live near minorities

Said the Ausfag to the Americans. How retarded are you?

REMINDER TO IGNORE ALL SLIDE THREADS. THESE THREADS ARE SHIT MEANT TO PUSH TOPICS CTR DOES NOT APPROVE OF OFF THE FRONT PAGE

He said that about Persians too.

Wrong. I like chocolate and caramel

What's wrong with Persians?

I have a buddy who tried dating an Asian chick at work. Surprise surprise the J-Pop fucking kawaii shit gets old super fast.

First of all, youre a faggot.

Second of all, asians are only good for a quick lay and nithing mire. No logical human would procreate with the physically weakest race on the planet, unless you want to raise a supreme gentleman.

Persians aren't even honorary. They're just Aryans.

Iran is only 60% Persian now though.

>alt right

doesn't exist

I would bend the rules for some Russians and other eastern euro mong rape babies. Full on Asians are a not white. They all have jet black hair and brown eyes.

Asians are probably the least hated race in the world.

Are they the real master race?

Hitler's also dead so what else does that say about him?

Asian minorities I mean you feel for Yellow fever and only seeing the good looking ones on the Internet. Your doing the equivalent of me having Arab women fever cause they don't live near me so they appear "exotic" to me

Truth is most look like pic related are loud and screechy and refuse to adopt to your culture while bringing crime rings that actually work