What will Cred Forums be like on November 8th?

What will Cred Forums be like on November 8th?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disappointed

madam president

The 8th it'll be hyped up and ready to bring in the reign of the God Emperor.
The 9th, who knows.

Hell

I wouldn't be surprised if the global rules were lifted just for Cred Forums on November 8th

What would be the point of doing that?

to double the fun

Calling out work for the 9th cause I am going to be so fucking drunk and high off cocaine its going to be outrageous.

Can't wait.

If trump loses it will be nonstop shit posting for a week straight.

>When Hillary loses, the Reddit and Tumblr tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent glory that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads (reddit) and rage posts (tumblr), and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy.
>I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million fedoras and landwhales cry out in itty bitty we wuz khangz/religion of peace penis fury simultaneously.
>They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged election. They'll try to convince themselves that the neo-Nazis had pulled a fast one on them.
>"We will riot!" They will say. "World War Three!" “American Holocaust!" they will cry.
>Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything
>But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their Queen, their hero, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the back stabbing traitor who lost to Pepe the Frog. The entire nation KNOWS that Trump is a loud mouthed asshole, that he’s practically bathed in the tears of millions of spics and liberals, and his administration will surely be mired in every offensive thing he’s ever spewed. But all this only drives home just how little the American people think of Hillary. After all his bullshit, his bigotry, his racism, they STILL see Trump as being superior to Hillary. When the denizens of Reddit and Tumblr come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
>I need to fap.

>I just got off the phone with Mr. Trump and I offered him my concession. It was a hard-fought election, but the American people have spoken.

Absolutely hammered.

For celebration or sorrow remains to be seen.

E3 and Boston Marathon Bombings combined with a dash of Brexit

I might as well stock up my bar.

I am going to be drinking my Pappy 23 year. Prolly slam half of the bottle.

Prolly get a cheap hooker and pour some over her while i fuck her ass.

The same.

Until you make freedom of speech illegal.

That is your plan? Hello OP. Hello...

>posts every second on the same thread
>r/Donald fags shitposting
>butthurt Cred Forumstards crying
Unusable.

Oh ill be reposting all the little comments you faggots made about trump winning, you know... the same comments you made about romney winning too... i'll be reposting them for a month straight to remind you about the losers you are, cant wait.

The happiest hate machine on Earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

I've already read this script. (((They))) won't let him make it to the election.

>It's the same Portuguese faggot every time
Are CTR's headquarters in your country or something?

In a frenzy, threads with thousands of replies will spring up on Cred Forums and be replaced by new ones in the matter of mere hours. Cred Forums sees a huge increase in its traffic (probably 3x that of normal), Thousands of shitposting, like the likes of shitposting never seen. The supporters of the victor will be fighting to the death with the supporters of the loser. In the course of all of these threads and posts, will likely arise a new meme, the likes of which has not yet graced our presence

>I drink shity, unpopular bourbon and whiskey to seem more manly and mysterious

>mere hours
More like minutes.

She will not give a concession speech. Guarantee it.

>shitty unpopular bourbon
>Pappy Senpai lineup

Dude, are you a fucking cuck?

Do you just drink jim beam all day?

KYS for real.

Screaming
Lots and lots of screaming

Jack Daniels, Crown Royal, and Jameson are the only good whiskeys

put your trip on faggot

Sounds like a job for vaporwave

A million ITS HAPPENING Threads.
Much like trying to enjoy superbowl on spee, there will be a sticky that reads so fast, no one will notice that one user is gay. I'll seek a /comfy/ thread.

Unusable, regardless of the outcome
Threads will 404 in minutes

Unlike Brexit we won't have to lie to half our voting block to win.
Replace Brexit with the American revolution and you'll have a proper mix

Fuck this made me mad

No idea. I'll be working a 16-hour shift.

Voting by absentee ballot.

All bourbon is for edgy queers

Hopefully Hiroshim00t will play the team America theme for us just like luggage lad used to

lol, enjoy your shit tier pleb whiskeys
I intend on doing more than just vaping.

I might even sound a few rounds off in my backyard.

WALL OF CAPSLOCK
WALL OF CAPSLOCK
WALL OF CAPSLOCK

Kys, it's the only type of hard liquor that doesn't taste like nailpolish remover.

Site's gonna go down, either due to excessive traffic or a DDoS attack.

It is illegal for your employer to prevent you from voting in person

I live in Florida so I will be literally shelling a fixed position Sherman in the middle of a field
Gunna cost me $12k by the time I've spent all my ammo and shells at the thing but with Trump as president I feel I won't need to worry about replacing what I spend so much

unfortunately, you're probably right. if hillary, it'll be like when the patriots win the super bowl. if trump, it will be like the packers. in either case:

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

or

>HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
>HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY
HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY HILLARY

Nice!

Keep in mind that I live in New Cuck Jersey. So if I do that, I will most likely have police at my door. Which makes me think. If I do snowballs, I'd be pretty fucked. Oh well.

i dont really care about either president, i just want trump to win because it makes so many people mad

>Cred Forums after elections
>Cred Forums after nx announcement
What a glorious autumn this will be..

>We shitposted an ancient Egyptian chaos frog deity to life in order to meme a former first lady to death and ascend a god emperor as the first emperor of the US
It's almost like a final fantasy plot or something
My mom always wanted me to be great one day
I guess she got it after all

The fucking lefty who killed him is free now.

Trumpfags will be so butthurt. The day after the election they'll all be posting about rigged voting machines.

201 here. probably take a nice leisurely bicycle ride over the GWB with MAGA shirt just to soak up the americana

>shills and brooklyn hipsters attempting to use Cred Forums-style "memes"

cringey as fuck desu

If Trump wins it will be nonstop funposting on the other boards for months.

When Hillary wins half will be furious and the other just "lol I trol u never believed in drumpf"
Hillary probably got elected years ago from paying off electoral collegiates

How?

Thought has me almost tearing up,

Might blast my Drive soundtrack i have on vinyl.

fuck you i've been on Cred Forums since you were in diapers and i'll still be here long after you leave for the next trendy site

>Was killed for saying bad things about Muslims
I THINK I'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE SOMEWHERE

Dubs, confirm even, emus can stop this

suicidal

Actually I meant the amount of tears that will be shed by the left and blatant smuging that will ensue all of us. I should have said a dash of Tumblr raid of 4th of July but the tears of Brexit was phenomenally delicious

>diapers

didn't know Cred Forums was here before the internet even existed

Cred Forums plz, your embaressing yourself something fierce.

Go to sleep, Jeb.

Whatever happens one thing is certain... American politics will be 100% changed forever after this election.
Trump has finally done what has needed to be done for the Republican party and right-wing America in general. It had to happen, the past 8 years have been growing pains.
We now have a populist movement in America the likes of which has never been seen in its history and even if Trump loses the election, those people aren't going anywhere.
Some may outright reject Hillary as their commander in chief, or try endlessly to impeach her. Deep down I want Trump to win but if Hillary wins it will only push us closer to civil war and bring us that much closer to the inevitable kebab/kike/nigger removal that has been brewing for generations. Trump has established and congregated us together. In my eyes, he's already won.

Or even every time you refresh the page. Brexit was insane here, 100-200 posts everytime I refreshed any thread

Mike Enoch, you're the best.

>Go to sleep, Jeb.
Jeb would have actually won. All the country wanted was a nice moderate conservative but you weren't satisfied with that, you had to go for broke. So we got a radical fringe candidate and now a fucking federal felon is going to be president.