Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-FclU01vh0
chagaknowledge.com/chagabenefits.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3oFlXHUUmXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what in the flying fuck even is that?

Tree mushrooms

elaborate please.

Fungus that grows on birch trees and is used by hippies to make tea?

Chaga mushroom

People who take it dont die. he he

>>>/alex jones/

all i know is survivor man or bear grylls or w/e used it to hold an ember for multiple hours

>tfw trees aren't made of wood
>trees are full of that orange stuff inside and we've been tricked yet again by (((them)))

A bag of dicks!

youtube.com/watch?v=_-FclU01vh0

It's a well researched botanical.

its chaga....

chaga is a medicinal mushroom that grows on birch trees, you can buy it in specialty stores for exorbitant prices. or find "thousands" of dollars worth of it if you spend a few hours in the woods

mushroom hunting is a pretty cool skill, but I dont know if its redpill.

Tree mushrooms?

>not even psychedelic
What's the point?

>botanical
> pertaining to, made from, or containing plants

You really need to learn what you're talking about, you stupid fucking hippie.

>altering your mind to escape reality

Absolutely degenerate

>Chaga mushroom
I don't get people who use drugs. Just fuck up my brain chemistry senpai!

>not wanting to leave this gay earth behind for a couple of hours at a time
k

up your skirt.

if you search for research articles, you'll find ton shit that says its good, that's from piere reviewed journals.

You lazy, twat!

eeeeew, it's infected.

obvious troll.

You don't even understand the difference between botany and mycology.

he's pointing out that fungi arnt plants.

js

That was honestly my first thought. Expected some /x/ tier BS.

>he doesn't read books

I hate druggies so goddam much

hbout Kava-Kava?

No, you need to take a step back and realize that people that disagree with you might actually just disagree with you, not be "trolls".

He's right...
Mushrooms and the like are not plants... They're a class unto itself. They're not related to plants or animals. Just like viruses.

You know what he's saying tho, stop being a smartass

I would hit her with my dick until she learns to count

>piere
boy are you fuckin stupid

reading books is for faggots

It's been put on this earth by god for me to eet

You're just ignorant.

Homeboy, if he can't even get that basic definition down, how can you believe any other hippie shit he spews?

What If I want journals reviewed by more people than Pierre?

but,but if it's piere reviewed is it in French?

I WAS BEING IRONIC!

Why can't you people appreciate cute things :'(

Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I looked it up and it looks like this mushroom is pretty epic.
>Used since the 16th century against tumors

Plans feel pain. Vegetarians were fucking hypocrites all that time.

:D

the amount of fuck given

I live in New Hampshire and people go out in the woods all over here and harvest this shit to sell at farmers markets to out of state people or to hippies online. It's a load of shit that's been hyped up because some fire water drinking injun used to make tea out of it.

Books are word drugs, silly

Chaga probably only works if you eat it for ten years straight and the effects will be minor at best.

underrated

There's actually a shit ton of research on it from the soviet union, and 46% of its weight is water extractable...

For one, it modulates your digestive system to have more immune receptors for detecting and killing pathogenic bacteria and viruses...

>Red pill

Looks more like horse shit.

actually you get the benefits pretty much right away, just because your ingesting such a cotaile of alcaloids and turpines, melatonine, and a shit ton of next compoung classes.

Cool.

But desu, I don't think we should be so quick to dismiss these underrated foods.

20 years ago, they thought there was no neurogenesis. Now they've found that Lionsmane (for example; to give an other mushroom) can aid in this.

Tbqh, I think our nutritional knowledge is vastly underdeveloped. So, if people want to eat it; let them. Maybe we'll figure something out that'll aid us.

(I mean... Penicillin is a mushroom defense mechanism ffs)

Why are leafs SO consistently shit?
Are they literally incapable of making a decent awful at posting?
Is it something in the air up there? Something in the water?

tinder fungus. use it to catch an ember and set shit on fire. leafs are stupid and eat it. lol fucking faggots.

maybe its the woodchips in your moonshine, bra.

Honestly, son. Shut your fucking mouth.

the unaltered mind can not find reality.

>>avoiding the truth-bringer to stay in the matrix

low vibrations
oscilating
wind

vibrations
intensely
badly
retarded
asshole
terminating
in
onerous
nigger
sex

you konw nothing

Mushroom are a fucking fungus and thus absolutely degenerate
sage

What are you fucking gay?

Explain
Why the ancient people praised aquaman?

That's something that can only be bestowed to a high ranking wizard.

>that hand

Thats Kava not Chaga

Also drinking fungal mouldy wood is retarded.
Go get some Tim Hortons you faggot

>not liking ladies with hands that look like a bus went over them

MYCOPHOBE!

Love'em.

Les Stroud

fuck Bear Grylls

>Because of their special, biologically potent substances, trees live long, far longer than herbs. Some trees live as long as 10,000 years or more. Thus, they are the most powerful living beings in the world.

chagaknowledge.com/chagabenefits.htm

pay close attention to paintings. making a w shape with the hands is very common

>being in nature
>learning about the world

sounds pretty redpilled, but i have no interest in doing is, per my flag.

Wow that really made me think.

>Lava
>aspartame
>all of the other mushrooms that are poisonous
>poisonous frogs, salimanders, insect

>"it's been put on this earth for me to eat"

learn how to troll, it's a fucking nuance.

and it happens way to often to be coincidence. it's a very unnatural position to hold your hand

and i've only heard hurr durr illuminati hand sign, but it's something tied to the Catholic Church

the chemistry of psychoactives is incredible. research before you speak, and try not to sound so increduous

probably the same reason cartoon characters only have 4 fingers so often, it is hard to draw 5 fingers without the hand looking retarded. and the two fingers together are a lot easier to draw than all five separate.

or

>WEST SIDE NIGGA REPRESENT

Then how do explain this?

Artists around that period would use templates of sorts to draw and paint hands, each artist would perfect a unique hand pose and those drawings would be passed around to be copied.

oh yea you know how we do it on the west side

Kava is shit. I got my mum to bring some back from Fiji for me. It tastes like dirty water and does nothing to your mental state.

and they've used that templates for over 1,000 years? i dunno user

see what i'm getting at? different artists. different centuries. even in american figures

whoops, forgot to attach that one

It's the holy grail

fungus

>

I wasn't even shocked at the fact that the person had a giant fungus growing in a gaping whole in their skin. I was shocked that it was actually fixed quite nicely.

that video is not science

>Hey doctor, I have something that I don't think is quite right. I have a softball-sized wart growing out of my lower neck
How and why

hands

WE

but there's actual scientific articles...

Great artists steal, and that hand pose is very aesthetic. It's similar to a lot of counter illuminati arguments, satanic symbols like triangles, owls, single eyes etc are just very appealing to look at. Hundreds of hours can go into a painting like that every bit of form and geometry is considered, redrawn, referenced on and on until something striking comes out.

DUDE

>Now they've found that Lionsmane (for example; to give an other mushroom) can aid in this.

proofs?

It's not neurogenesis you clamshell but neuroplasticity

Olfactory neurons do divide and grow but most of the adult neuron population is nondividing

I'm doubtful a compound can cause "neurogenesis" as you put it. In fact too much neurogenesis might lead to cancer since that's what a brain tumor is (uncontrolled cell division)

SHROOMS

LMAO

>i think he's probably samoan
are you prejudiced?

I skipped around. He's talking about random things has nothing to do with actual biochemistry or physiology.

Kava is mellow but I always make extract. It's just too foul in shell form.

Fucking shit, I burnt away so many dead birch who had that shit. Always wondered what it was.
Now I know.

tastes like mud

feels like mouth tingly numbing alcohol without the fun, kind of like gabapentin

it's literally like drinking mud/dirt which numbs your entire lips and mouth

if you just search for research articles on Chaga, nothing to do with the video...

and the guy does cover the constituents of chaga, and does a general presentation...

WE WUZ WALKURE 'N' SHEEIT

Pier*

No, it's perfectly natural, you complete retard. Just google "hand on hip" and you'll notice half the pictures have that hand pose naturally. It's also very common in art because it's more elegant and interesting to look at than if all the fingers were an equal distance apart. It's extremely common in virtually all art styles.

The video is hokey-pseudoscience. Talking about the aurora then radiation affecting Jap's DNA, then Melanin absorption, then polysaccharides.

I don't doubt Chaga at all. So many of the current prescription drugs come from plants and even folk-medicine.

>just when I see people give talks like that my BS alarm goes off. I'm a bio PhD student

I've smoked and eaten amanita muscaria (red with white dots)

you dry the skin caps and smoke them. gives a real heavy 'stoning' effect

eating is more interesting but you'll probably vomit and feel like you're dying. you cook it in the oven on low heat make it sweat and spoon the juice back over it constantly then put it in a cup 9after blending with anything to mask taste and drink it

it's kind of like sort of diphenhdramine and dxm, sort of along those lines. very dissociative/deleriant

i wouldn't take it again but yolo try everything once. it also gives this weird effects as if life is like an old movie reel or a strobe light or like you vision is pages in a flipbook making an animation

speculation it's the famous ancient 'soma' but I'm not sure

also watch out most are full of disgusting maggots

>easy
no, see all that white stuff buried in his neck after the removal in the second pic? They had to dig that out first

I said nicely, not easy.

Looks like a McDonalds McMuffin

While I think most talk of neurogenesis is complete hogwash, I do feel that the concept is compelling.

If we can one day find a safe way to initiate neurogenesis, it's very likely that "dumb" will be as fixable as crooked teeth.

Which is probably why there's so little research on the subject.

If everyone had even a 100 IQ then people would see through a lot more bullshit out there.

This

Fuck Bear

I once went to find some with a guy and we found a huge one that would have cost ~2000 if bought in one of those health stores. You boil in water and it makes a really brown-red water that has neutral taste with hints of mushrooms.

You don't seem like a very fungi anyway.

that pick is fucking perfect

WuTang clan ain't nuthin ta fuck wit

Anthroplex in its rawest form

AYYYYYY

Les Stroud. The only leaf that isn't
A FUCKING LEAF

Trying to hard m8

>They're not related to plants or animals. Just like viruses

who wants to do some LSA with me for $6?

>mychaga university
>disabled ratings and comments

this pic is stupid. cropping it defeats the set up and it was just to add some stupid non funny text. fucking christ, britcancer is the worst

He liked that mushroom so much, he decided cosplay as it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3oFlXHUUmXg

Everything is related user. I learned that on magic mushrooms

No but seriously all terrestrial life dates back to a common ancestor

Fungi are more closely related to humans than they are to plants

I honestly believe we'll live in a future completely influenced by mycology. Fungus is amazing and continues to prove its many uses. Food, medicine, dangerous waste disposal, building material; it's getting to the point where it's harder to list the things fungus can't do than what it can.

It's the world's biggest pimple. No really, that's what it is.

Did somebody say 'bag of dicks'?

do you eat animals raw while they are alive? no, only filthy subhuman races do that so you know theres a difference between eating animals and eating a berry or some shit god damn

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

> Fungi are more closely related to humans than they are to plants

not true; it's unknown how and where the divergence happened that resulted in fungus.

Is there more?

its cancerous you fucking knob.
kill yourself

it would be more factual to say that mushrooms are more closely related to animals rather than plants.

Plants lack the central nervous system and proper neurons to "feel pain" as we know it. That is the biggest separation between plants and animals as living things. Fungi, while being rather different from most plants, also fall into this category of "non-feeling" living things.

That really looks like it won't kill you

Is there a video of this? I really want to see this thing get pulled out of him.

this really activates my almonds

Proofs, foul leaf?

>penis is shaped like mushroom
>vagina is shaped like lips

pure coincidence.

m'cology

Sounds like a pretty closed mind you harbour there son. Terence would be upset at how easily low quality teachers control you. Still maybe next time climbing the ladder?

Cred Forums is a model of international cooperation.

Moar.

Yeah man that's not cool, learn to fucking science. If this guy wants to imbibe amanita palloides and enjoy it, who are you to stop him with you unuanced science.

Where the fuck do you sell this shit? Trees on my property have it &I honestly thought it was some weird tree infection

looks like that would feel pretty good getting pulled out desu.

Nothing better than having that feeling when embedded shit is taken out of you, just like when I got a cist removed just a gret feeling overall.

there is no tree growing mushroom that has any redeeming value. they are all toxic and not fit for consumption.

what is this man trying to tell us?

>google chaga
>literally 90% of the results are clickbait about why you should spend money using this bullshit

fuck off

Did they dig it out or let a bunch of maggots and leaches go at it every few days until all the necrotic flesh was gone?

This is triggering my trypophobia.

I hunt mushrooms, and it is a very difficult skill. Mushrooms are full of tiny and subtle variations.

Take the common white puffball, edible and easily to identify, yet people have still died because the mistook a juvenile deathcap for a puffball.