I'm familiar with the big name guys like PJW. Who else should I be watching?

I'm familiar with the big name guys like PJW. Who else should I be watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-daily-shoah/
youtube.com/watch?v=aZYB_IOqeOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>watching """alt-right""" circlejerk internet celebrities
shiggy diggy doo my friend.

dumb weebposter

dumb redditposter

Poop on my weiner.

>reviewbrah
>reviewbrah
>reviewbrah

Anime stroking degenerate. Grow up and be a fucking man.

alright folks, that's a record. Fastest thread derail in the board. Pat on the backs, folks.

>Grow up and be fucking a man
ftfy

You aren't very perceptive.

I'm not very perceptive, you want anons to deficate on your dong. Does that make us even-stevens?

Mr. Metokur (aka Internet Aristocrat) is good for anti-SJW comedy and bashing low-hanging fruit like furries, if you need something lighthearted but redpilled for a cheap laugh.

Sargon of Akkad is ok in small doses if you like decent anti-feminist shit and don't mind that he's annoyingly stupid about economics and incapable of connecting the dots regarding race despite the varying coherency of some of his other arguments.

Stefan Molyneux is fine if you want a decent summary of basic redpilled viewpoints. He's pretty fucking awkward and gives off a kind of strange vibe, but if you stay away from his "conversation" videos and only watch his presentation videos, you just might learn something. Also he's extremely blunt with his opinions and it leads to some pretty hilarious exchanges with sensitive people.

If you want a person with a lot of redpilled or just generally conservative content, you don't need to just stick to youtubers. There are a number of 30+ minute talks with Thomas Sowell, who is an absolutely brilliant economist, and he pretty succinctly demolishes all of the leftist talking points with a smile on his face. I'd recommend you watch him if you have a stomach for dry and somewhat monotonous delivery; the content makes the delivery well worth it.

Bro, you are an EDGY SHITLORD.

The Golden One

Sweed bro, based as fuck

Ramzpaul

Doctor of Common Sense

Styxhexenhammer666

Shoe0nhead

The Golden One

Thanks, man. Sowell is as close to a living God as it gets. I've actually searched online for people refuting his work and haven't come up with anything credible. Air fucking tight.

Just found this guy earlier today. Definitely entertaining.

I've seen this guy post legit O.C.

www.northcrane.com

Go straight to The Right Stuff radio and The Daily Shoah. Binge listen to the back episodes if you are new to the Alt-Right.
radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-daily-shoah/

Not the most accurate, but it will keep you busy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZYB_IOqeOE

Thanks!

Thanks man

>Air fucking tight.

Agreed, guy's a total genius. I still use his "three questions" whenever I try to refute liberal fuckery.

>Compared to what?
>Who's going to pay for it?
>What hard evidence do you have?

Kraut and Tea. I'm pretty sure he comes here.

Sweet, will check out

>pol

NP - but seriously - northcrane is legit.

ramzpaul

If you watch Sowell you can watch Friedman aswell i guess

Friedman influenced Sowell heavily and is a god at debating leftists from the 60s,70s. Its hilarious how he owns them.

His channel is pretty small but ivantheheathen is good. He is ridiculously fucking smart and referenced multiple books in almost all his videos. He has multiple several hour multi part series on individual topics. I learned a shit ton about mideivalism from him and he's in the middle of a series on the book "The Theological Origins of Modernity" right now. He also has a vid named something like "why god is a right winger" that just contains a fucking critical mass of redpills.

The most popular youtuber of all time

Infowars is untrustwory, entertaining jew spew