Is having children nowadays denegerate?

Given the fact that you'll put these innocent souls in whatever the fuck the world we live in nowadays is?

You're degenerate, leaf.

> Not giving me the 'A FUCKING LEAF!' line.

Are you even American?

>when it's the absolute worst kind of post
No, having kids before you can afford to give them the life you never had and keep them out of the way of jewish influences is degenerate.

Homosexuals such as yourself adopting children is pretty degenerate, yes

Too bad everyone is too poor to do that nowadays. That's the real issue here.

lmao. Gay isn't an insult anymore. Underage mofo get b&'d.

interesting ID
sage in options field

Yes. Especially if you're in the U.S.

There was literally a trend to have children only two years ago. All of these degens did it and then realized, "oh wait the baby lives after the trend is over though..."

I've literally seen people shaving their toddlers hair into mohawks and giving them temporary tattoos.

I would NEVER have kids in the U.S.A.

this city was such a fucking cesspool of degenerate, destructive behaviour for years thanks to shit like teen mom and the fact that there's aboslutely nothing to do around here unless you want to eat, drink, or see a movie

my high school built a daycare, i shit ye not

Can't wait until these kids born to the crime factory that is single motherhood grow up to be teens and fucking destroy this entire province

Wtf are you from NB?

moose jaw, sk, though i believe that the trend was rather widespread in the western world

>Current year
>Replying to a leaf tard topic

Fucking incel, quit posting here and come back you successfully lost your autism, learned to socialize and finally busted a nut in a lady.

> Checks flag

A FUCKING BURGER!

not passing on your genes is 10x as degenerate

Ya it's getting worse and worse where I live.

I used to go to this bar and it was o.k.. Now every single bartender save 1 have so many tattoos I thought I was watching a jail documentary.

It's just fucking despair and hopelessness here.

I really want to leave this country for good. But at a minimum i'm moving somewhere else down south.

Why? / How come?

thats been a question lots of people have had over many years

is it morally right or wrong to bring children into this world

personally i wont attempt to answer that question. i just wont have kids.

Why not attempt? It won't kill anyone to try and answer it.

ex girlfriend was not about having kids. something about "something" growing inside of her freaked her out..and then the raising part. really, I think she was just insecure about herself and capability of being a good mother.

said she'd be open for adoption to skip the birthing part. I was like what? what's a c section. plus the chances of getting some behavioral issue ridden child services special would be pretty damn high via adoption.

whenever we'd be around for get togethers, it kind of pained me knowing I was so great with the babies and kids around while she was having none of it

but whatever, that chapter with her is closed

She was redpilled as fuck, you loser.

low energy

>wants to be cucked out of his bloodline