Did KEK have a hand in this?

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-combat-police-brutality-hire-female-cops-article-1.2737314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM
youtu.be/OXkG5Rl4uIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM

I can't wait to see them getting rekt by Lemarkus on video

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

oh fuck this is real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shaun King literally made that statement last month, and now a female cop shot a dindu lying down tazed. Its like pottery

Female cops are way more likely to use their gun in a situation where a male officer would be able to get away with physical force. Stupid cunts couldn't take a punch from a 16 year old so they just start shooting

I am a cop, and this is bullshit.

People are slightly less likely to attack chix, but just because of social norms. Women police lose their shit in scolding verbal rages more often.

Total...bullshit.

They also get into situations which MEN get them out of.

Fuck these cunts.

I swear to god it's like the kikes or elite or whoever know exactly what narratives to feed these people to further destroy society.

Every single little article like this is another bullet fired and almost all of them hit their mark.

dub of truth

Well today in Tulsa Oklahoma a female cop smoked a nigger disobeying orders and walked to his car then started opening the door. nigs prolly gona chimp out. and then JUST after that on the same news channel a nigger killed an innocent store clerk AFTER they guy gave the fucking nigger the money. When do we get a lynch out to hang these monkeys?

Yeah but then the second a man attacks them, they'll have to use a gun. The fuck else are they going to do? Fight them?

>shaun king
HAHAHAHA

>studies
Yeah? Can you show me those studies?

As a cop who has to save several of my try to hard overly aggressive female counter parts. This is fucking retarded.

The best female cops know they can't handle everything and don't escalate every situation into a straight up shin chopping melee.

thank you for your work

(yes libertarians you can call this bootlicking)

somebody tweet him that, like now!

damn.

that was just pathetic.

>Female cops

The bastardiest cops around here are female.
Mostly because they think they are hot shit and because you cant touch a fucking cop, much less a female one.
They are literally only put on board because they need someone to womanhandle the whores.

This seems to be making the assumption that women are applying to be cops and are being denied. Maybe you should be telling more women to apply to be cops instead of telling police to hire more women that aren't applying.

I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/OXkG5Rl4uIo

they are better at being useless

I have never seen a female cop achieve jack shit without male support, ever.

This

>No me simpatizas

DEJA A MI KIKO
HIJO DE TU PUTA MADRE

I take this back
My mother had a bat in her stuck in her chimney, her not knowing what to do to get it out she called the police (not 911) and they sent out a female police officer with a cage to capture the bat in
But my brother was on the one that captured it but she did bring out the cage which I believe they borrowed from animal control.

What?

I've never had to talk to a female cop. The only time I actually talk to those dirty pigs is when they want to take money from me.

that can't be compared to taking on wackjobs, dindus etc

Women simply don't have the strength physically or mentally to handle it. They may be good people but they just can't do it.

WOMEN R BETTER AT KEEPING THEIR COOL, BIGOTS

THERE HAVE BEEN ACTUAL STUDIES

LITERAL STUDIES ON THAT VERY THING

Gotta give credit to that one french sunbather that took down a mudslime that tried to rape her.

She was a cop. Can someone sauce me, plz?

>if a woman shoots a nigger because shes scared there will be less outrage

not a bad idea desu

It at least makes it more entertaining as (((they))) try to figure out who they're supposed to support.

#BLM

Being a "journalist" seems like it would be an incredibly easy job.

How much does it pay?