Ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Men of Harlech intensifies)

Come on you lazy faggots

Bump

least stale one i got. i'm trying to expand my folder.

Noice.

That's fine. But what if Corn was president?

checked

That Austrian posting Australian memes.

checked

relevant

i don't get it

dammit

the snowflake is bullets aimed at a target. sandy hook was a terrorist with a gun.

france

This doesn't work

>sandy hook was a terrorist with a gun

thanks doc

Checked

whoa

>map not including france
>the precursor conflict that led to US intervention

why do people put zero effort into things?

Thank you Nige

What was the 89555555 get?

praise kek

Funny, isn't it?

It did at that time. I was there in the thread, and shit was legit. Many keks were had.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

BASED STRAYA AT IT AGAIN

Vietnam is what the Leftists love to flaunt because "PoC Marxists" """defeated""" the US.

>not including France, Japan, and China

Kek, based Nigel

lost

Thought that was Austria at first.

Lmfao. Showed it to my gf and she even laughed.

Fuck the EU

>Pretending the Democrats don't have rich people
>pretending Democrats are any better

one of the best ones here

my wife hates that image cause its so damn true

based hugh

Where does this meme come from?

Jimmy Neutron

Idiot

jimmy neutron nick show

That's an obscure talent right there

This is how I see the world arguing now a days

Hilldawg is just like a muppet: there is someone with their hand up her arse controlling what she does

user, I figured out what they did, they spaced the a cause in somali like spanish. For example ooga was put as oog a

French Indo China BTFO

United states didn't even lose against Vietnam. They were never prepared or willing to actually wage a real war against the north. They had advisors in the south Vietnamese army for the longest time, but south Vietnam was too shit even with their help. So the US sent in ground troops in 1965 to try and prevent the north from fucking the south. They were never going to actually engage in real war tactics because of the diplomatic policy surrounding the war. They couldn't harm civilians and had to wait to be fired on to engage. They also couldn't enter Laos or Cambodia, two bordering countries used to traffic arms from USSR and CHYNA. US troops weren't meant to win the war, they were meant to prevent the north from BTFO of the south in hopes the south would gain the upper hand and US troops could leave. They were just there to help the south Vietnamese army but the south Vietnamese were too shit to hold off the north and they lost.

Apparently anyone who posts on my network to Cred Forums has the same ID. Is that supposed to happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=LB871SVYMhI

You can see his stripes but you know he's clean

furfags pls leave

If you're all going through the same router, yes

furries are gonna be important if we're gonna meme the muzzies to death.

>#rekt

My sushi guy is a rabid Vietnamese nationalist and he really fucking hates the Chinese. Very fond of America, spends every other year in 'nam though.

REMOVE

so brexit didn't take place after all?

I didnt know it worked like that. Interesting.

maybe if you want to give yourself terminal cancer at the same time. become a radical egoist instead and reject all spooky religions.

It's genius whoever started it

kek lives

Lol retard. How new are you?

just means you're inbreed senpai

HOLY SHIT I MADE THIS

Terrorists hate us because our politicians say mean words

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

proof needed senpai-la-lam

>Posting a Ben Garrison cartoon without an anti-Semitic edit
Get the fuck off my board.

>ben "the political cartoonist" garrison

What the fuck. Lost

Yeah, because it's definitely the poors and the minorities that are dragging down society, and not the ultrarich parasites forcing us to work for them and sucking all the wealth. DUUUUUUUUUURRRRRR (that's to indicate sarcasm, I know you guys are pretty slow with things like this.)

Cred Forums.

Furry memes are garbage the undisputed king of memes will forever be weebs

That one is actually from the show

LAST EDIT SEP 4, GFY

thanks don

because NOBODY will do police work unless the JEWS pay them to. this is obviously completely accurate.
>i see now, we only have safety thanks to jews paying the cops sirens and radios. i was blind to think there was more.

Here's some fresh OC for you all, save it if you will

I made some cheap oc in ms paint

That's pretty good.

wtf, I hate hot sauce now

>ultramarines

What did he mean by this?

Australia and NZ were also in the Vietnam war.

Dude this is hilarious

thank you :') I worked really hard on it.

I've noticed dumps of this kind of silly redpill meme in places like imgur. Is that done by people from here?

Fucking checked

kek

fucking lost it

It's just supposed to be funny you twat

AUSTRALIA BRINGIN THE BANTZ

>nobody will notice

checked and keked

>are italians white?
Fucking lost

HERECY REEEEEEEEEEEE

I lost.

quality