Who /georgia/ here

who /georgia/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Georgia_Authorization_of_the_State_Government_to_Intervene_in_Failing_Local_Schools,_Amendment_1_(2016)
house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/member.aspx?Member=164&Session=24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bonaire reporting in

reporting.

Our state is underated tbhf

Reporting
JC here

I'm not from here, it seems alright though besides the niggers

BEST STATE

Atlanta reporting. OTP get gas yet?

Augusta here

reporting

Rome reporting in

alpharetta reporting in

This is one of the saddest state threads I've ever seen

Forsyth county reporting in. Stop making state slide threads faggot

there wasnt any at the racetrack by me earlier. but i already had a full tank so im not worried about it yet

Our niggers get a tough rap.

We have the best black people in the country desu. They are mostly strongly Christian and most are very friendly and chilled out.

You have to avoid the young black men in the cities, but Atlanta is surprisingly mostly chimp out free.

Our blacks are comfy and southern.

Smyrna here

I grew up in Carrollton.

Macoon here

Dick-hater reporting in. Fucking New York plates on cars all around me.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

don't think so, some local g stations were having a shit ton of problems

I go to georgia like at least 3 times a week

I'm from sc though :)

Savannah reporting in.

I'm drowning in spanish moss and good food.

Columbus/Ft. Benning here

When is the gas coming back

I like the bridges. Downtown Rome is pretty comfy.

Atlanta black fellers have a really big aids problem though

BLM barely got any traction here. They had a few protests blocking streets, but they never got violent.

wtf are you talking about. They don't have any gasoline in Georgia?

What a based state....

Notice there are never any chimpouts or riots. They just chill on the westside and kill eachother

best in the country..?
Nigs gonna nog.

Those are mostly the gays and switch hitters though.

must be a rough life

it only seems like theyre chill because all their chimp outs happen behind the wheel.

most niggery drivers in the US

A major gas line that supplies a large portion of the southeast with fuel busted recently, so reserves are starting to run low.

Where you from user?

rome fags unite!

You should have got a Nissan LEAF when the $5000 state income tax credit still existed.

I'm saving thousands a year in transportation expenses.

The state assembly got rid of it, because the person who put forth the bill, has a grudge against someone that owns a nissan dealership.

So write your state representative and state senator. Tell them to restore the alternative fuel vehicle tax credit.

>SOUTH east only
perfidious yankee strikes again?

:^)

I didnt know there were that many polacks from here

Statesboro here, howdy neighbor

They aren't going to bring it back though

West point here, damn it feels good to live in an 80% white area

I live in washington state now.

>I didnt know there were that many polacks from here
Who would have thought a majorty trump supporting forum obsessed about white genocide would live predominately in the American South.

Fuckin Albany though.

Wew lads

Former Macon here, Central then mount de sales

blairsville. aint shit here it's awesome

I ship out to Benning for basic and Gordon for AIT after this semester, what am I in for? Real GSU student here.

Spalding reporting in

706 here niggas

what is this nonsense that people think Georgia is gonna go blue this year? Don't they know Atlanta really isn't that big?

Joel?

Acworth/Kennesaw/Woodstock/Marietta bumblefuck reporting in

>what is bait

I think our state as a whole is pretty solid. But like anywhere, there is the really trashy parts of the state that you just kinda drive through as quick as you can.

I'm just visiting from /k/ and /biz/ atm.

Heya neighbor!

I think it's the culture. Church is still strong among black communities here. A lot of good people among them.

Nope, but I wouldn't be surprised if I knew him.

It's those fucking cunts in the metro area thinking that they're the majority when most hate them

Oconee here.

Your parents did right by you.

There is a bill for a new tax credit. That is less than the original. It goes down in amount every year and has a sunset clause.

Though we should really aim for changing the road use fee. EV owners now have to pay $200 a year, in addition, when renewing their plate. Supposedly this is to make EVs pay into the road fund as much as gas burners. Yet to pay $200 in gasoline taxes. You would have to drive a F-350 20,000 miles a year in city traffic.

A more reasonable amount would be $50-$75.

Resident or GSU student (or both)?

The North tries to keep Georgia at bay because they are afraid of it, which is why Sherman torched us while we were down.

Fear the Eternal Georgian.

anyone else cgtc here?

Cabbagetown Atlanta reporting.

Grew up in Covington until i was 16
Nigger high school
Made me a racial realist

Why don't whites protect their own?

Fellow Georgians what do you think about Amendment 1 this election?

Is this the meetup thread?

I fucking hated this meme during the CTR invasion.

comfy 912 reporting in

Nig nogs and country roads. Harris County is very comfy. Stay away from areas outside of the base. They're trying to clean it up but its still nog and beaner haven.

it should defo be honestly

How many of these do you see every day?

I live inside the Perimeter. So I see 2-6 a day. Been like this for over a year now. At least the California plates have died down.

>yankees go home!!!
REEEEEEEEE

The Delta HQ parking lot is literally filled with EVs... mostly Leafs and Teslas.

>meet up with Cred Forumsacks ever

Reporting in from Atlanta. Only here for school, though.

What is that?
Also posting best store

Marietta East cobb chill mode.

Also cabbagetown. Howdy neighbor

Just graduated from there ;)

Hart County

I still see graphs here showing Georgia blue. Atlanta is a 450,000 pop city compared to a 10 million pop state. All I see is Trump signs everywhere.

Surprisingly I have yet to research it yet. I think it's a good idea to get the feds out of our schools but the way they're proposing to do it seems like it would be a huge waste of time and money because it should be talked about (for GA specifically) federally and then actually be introduced on the state level

Savannah here, this desu

douglasville here
kill me

Meet ups are usually pretty fun I've been on /k/ and /soc/ meetings before

What could go wrongly with Cred Forums?

Cedartown here, in rome for most days of the week

No but a good friend of mine is a dept head there. How's the new RN program?

>Why don't whites protect their own?
Jews, my friend.
Jews.

It looks like a mini California.

When I watched the local news, I honestly can't remember a time turning on the tv where Jamal wasn't front and center every morning for robbing someone, raping someone, or murdering someone. Ever been in a black neighborhood? They liter non stop. I lived in Kennesaw where it's mostly white people and never saw people liter so blatantly as they do in Smyrna. Saw some nog open his car door and drop shoes on the floor at a light. Fucking disgusting.

what could go wrong..

hello neighborinos. sav/skidaway in da house

Duluth

Speak Asian languages and eat everything but the kitchen table.

user im in rockmart

It essentially lets the state government take control of chronically failing schools. If implemented well it could do some good, but it could just become a money hole.
ballotpedia.org/Georgia_Authorization_of_the_State_Government_to_Intervene_in_Failing_Local_Schools,_Amendment_1_(2016)

37th street, here

well that is going to change summer 2017. As all those LEAF leases are going to expire.

If you are in this guy's district.

house.ga.gov/Representatives/en-US/member.aspx?Member=164&Session=24

you need to run against him, or vote him out. This is the ass hole that killed the alt fuel tax credit.

He said he didn't want to subsidize cars for rich white metro atlanta residents. So he could spend money on farmers, teachers and police.

Though by removing the credit. He has made it harder for those people to afford an EV.

Howdy! Cabbagetown seems liberal as fuck, but I guess you never know in Georgia.

What is there even do to there?
I hated living in Douglasville.
Driving late at night was pretty much the only half decent thing I did for fun.

Anyone rockmart here?

I mean, athens is one of the most cucked places in the country

Smyrna tranny reporting in

Athens GA, lib garbage town

Othwerwise best state in the Confederacy

The only other city that can potentially go blue is Athens. Savannah also has a small chance as well (thanks SCAD).

Generally speaking, I think most Georgian conservatives are moderate enough to swing left which is why we have that potential.

Skidaway? Landings? How's life with a 100k+ salary?

mcdonough reporting

Wouldn't be shocked if we've met

Nothing but inbred niggers, grunts, and cunts down in Georgia
t. upstate New Yorker

Were here. Fuck.

not true

t. german living in georiga

killyourself

nice regionals

From Gwinnett but living in Cherokee right now

sup fellow polk county bro
you from the rock or rome?

> liberals can't read.

libtard here. Grant Park.

I've got family there. An uncle his wife and three cousins (all of whom were soldiers)

I could see Athens going blue, but all the liberals either work for the school or are retired hippies. There are a lot of people in the outskirts who are all traditional Georgians and they all vote.

dunno
as a teen we had the mall and it was still half way decent but because they had shootings and shit they instilled a curfew and if you are under 18 you have to be accompanied by an adult after a certain time or something idk

they do have a lot of events with like..car shows and festivals and the like which can be ok
otherwise its boring and basically just unsafe to be out a lot imo so why bother

37th? that's prime coon zone family. stay safe

comfy. no dindus. love it.

Rockmart living here you from cedartown origninally?

It always surprises me that Athens hasn't really tried to move the confederate monument from Broad Street. Probably because it looks like church steeple.

I don't believe there's a chance in hell famalam

Albany is here my fellow Georgians

Flandre?

No. And if I can't by tomorrow, I'm not going to work.

Hey buddy let's meet and jerk it

Whats there names i probably know them

>joo york kike
Why do all of you faggots eventually move down here then?

Oconee/Athens myself
Nohs or ochs and are you still there?

Orlando here. If I want to visit Georgia, what should I do there?

Waycross
nobody knows we exist feels bad man..

No

Who is flandre? Someone on /k/ asked if that was me once

montezuma reporting, let me die

Carrollton reporring in

Posting from niggerfuxated Columbus here.

Dont get shot nigger

Athens, Uga student here

>BRING IT BACK

Sure When and were?

The Big Chicken the greatest landmark America has to offer. Discuss.

James cunnigham is in this thread.

stone mountain or the varsity desu

Currently UGA

Yeah I used to spend a lot of time in that mall until I hit like 15 or 16.
My dad actually did a lot of the electrical work there.
Do you ever go to Carrollton?
I know pretty much everyone at the Alley Cat and most of the staff at Uncorked.
Every now and then some touring bands worth seeing will play at the Alley Cat.

Can confirm

used to go to arbor place every now and then with friends and also metal shows at the 7 venue, pretty comfy.

yeah been here all my life, going to school in rome right now, bout to transfer to uni next year

Annoying Tripfaggot

Anyone KSU?

Pics?
Also do you own guns?
t. Canton in Cherokee county.

>trips to see the Lights of Life college Christmas lights every year,comfy in the backseat with just the glow of streetlights on the seat in front of me,drive past that every time

i want childhood back right now

swamptown getdown is my shit. i go every year mate.

You lucky sunuvabitch's have a Publix on your island now and it kills me because I can't get the best deli subs within a walking distance of my house . Smith Brothers should have moved to Sandfly after Piggly Wiggly/Bi Lo went out of business.

Try not to die.

God Damn is that Athens flag colorful.

>Stone Mountain
If costs $15 to drive in now.

Also, I love how people outside the state bitch about how the park is racist. If you go there on any given day. You will see mostly blacks, spics, and asians.

Stone Mountain Park is the second most visited park, in the South, after Disney World.

lol got an email earlier about something about a shooter in macon, still went to my 6-8:40 class though. thanks tho uga user

That depends are u a KSU QT?

Georgia is an actual shithole outside the metro area

GNTC? Im taking classes there user

Based Publix sandwiches

Did some work on one of y'alls grocery stores seems pretty comfy.

Powder Springs reporting in. Soon to be Dahlonega. Can't wait to get away from all these niggers

who red rock here?

Southern Poly grad before it was taken over by KSU. Last class to graduate from the official Southern Poly, actually

You must be very happy with your new Atlanta Bicycle Coalition neighbors recently moving in to that old church. Now get out CTR shill.

fuck it costs that much, havent been in years and i wanted to take my kids there but fuck that

Bro, all the ultra niggers have abandoned inner city ATL ghettos and invaded former rural white suburbs and made them ghetto shitholes

Y'all wanna meet up at Stone Mountain on Sunday?

dem pub subs tho. also i can get drunk as fuck and drive my golfcart anywhere. no cops. freeeeedom

Hm, I can certainly see what you mean by it being a money sink. Normally I would be opposed to more government involvement in our lives, but I think that schools seem to be the exception to that. I would probably vote for it, seeing as how the current system doesnt seem to be working in those areas. Can't get anything done if you dont change things up!

never been to carrolton outside of my brother driving us through there once on a mini roadtrip

i remember something about the 7 venue being investigated because the owner was raping underaged girls or something? way back in the early myspace days

all bout them 420s boss

good ol' 7 venue

I actually work in the bakery in my local publix

a year pass is 60 i think.

so if you went like 6 times a year. It would save money.

I don't want pictures of me floating on the internet forever

I used to live in Canton though. I'm noguns, but I like them

why not

me too

Dustin, Adam, Aaron. My uncle moved to Alabama but I think my cousins are still there

nah man ive been over at highlands for a year

Hello, Garden Hills reporting in.

Id kill for varsity dog right this second.

Which city? I'm a Mariettafag in east Cobb

Eh, actual mountains only a couple hours north from me are much better than any monument of amusement park. Amicalola is beautiful.

Kroger subs best subs.

Roswell mill or the GSU campus on old milton. Some woods out back where we can have some fun

I'm up for it

>THE PROFLIGATES, DONALD

what do yall think about UGA? I just graduated

>implying Red Hare isnt the better Georgia Craft beer

What's your MOS? I was at Gordon for 7 months for 25s

Go to Atlanta and go to the world of coke, the aquarium, some of the museums around there. A lot of really good restaurants around that area too. Buckhead for shopping, Midtown for partying.

Gwinnett reporting

That county gave me aids

I am over in cherokee, not too far away!

Sure mate.

Marietta?

this tbqh family

Damn bro i couldnt get high enough sat scores im doing dual enrollment at rhs

never heard anything about that, i havent been in like five or so years. It was supposed to be a christian venue right? that's fucked

Right here

>Kroger subs best subs.
no way
publix blows them out of the water in every way

Carroll county is good mate. Just don't go too far into Carrollton itself. Too many nigs there. Otherwise, the county is good and the people are friendly. Why do you have qualms with us?

If I go am I going to get shot?

What are your hobbies?
I heard a rock climbing place opened up in Kennesaw I think and I know Magic the Gathering is really big in my area.

I have been trying to get back in but keep fucking up the deadlines

Stay in the metro area. You wouldn't survive out in the country you limp wristed faggot.

Best county

Marietta here, what's up guys

I'm proud of my thread

never brought so many /georgia/ bros together before

Its a good school. It's great that it hasn't become a pure liberal hell hole like other universities, but you can feel the push.

yeah but it was like..back when christian metalcore/screamo was a really normie thing(thanks underoath) so the "christian" groups were degenerate af
i went to school with several people in groups and girls who dated some of them

Kroger subs are Jewish trash.

Are you actually from Carrollton or just a student?

I went to University of West GA for a year, the city of Carrollton is trash

It's been a while since I've had a publix, I'll give you that. They stack meat on like nobody's business at kroger, $7.5 for a 12". . not bad. I prefer a jersey mike's tho

Youre all a bunch of college nerds tho. Atlanta, Athens, Statesboro.

Wheres the bloody knuckle farming niggers at?

Graduated from high school?

Its alright, Athens is an easy going town and the people at school are too. I get a lot of liberal shit from my Profs, but its a college so what am I supposed to do. Still wear my Maga hat and get nods from preppy white guys, tho Im not preppy at all.

I have never had a kroger sub, but every time I have to go into that store I feel like I need to shower afterwards

>Implying Cherokee isn't best county

Where do we meet up? At what time?

I like drawing, playing video games, and making video games

Bravo
Georgia general when

go there if you're into the whole tourist vibe I guess. The restaurants around there are pretty shit too.

I'd recommend checking out Krog Street
Market and then bike/walk north up the beltline towards Ponce City Market and Piedmont Park.

God damn right

Protip: Georgia is a red state. Not sure what a black state means. Lots of black people? Black people who'll vote Republican sure. But still makes it a red state.

Southside Savannah here with no moss and no coons. Comfy for Trump

>people ITT giving identifiable information and actually wanting to meet other Cred Forumslocks
>mfw

I love my state and I love you user

Adairsville?

Georgia general after this Thread. I will make it.

speaking of jewish food.

Goldberg's Deli at Toco Hills.

Go on Wednesday and you can get 19 bagels for 12 bucks. their bagels are really good too.

>Coming here from Orlando

Well, all the gays are in ATL.

hmm, I'd say somewhere besides stone mountain and like middle georgia for sake of all who are coming. I'd say like roller skating ring tbhq famalam

This is ridiculous. How are there this many of us?

I'm living there now, currently in Woodstock. Yourself?

Bitch I work TWICE A WEEK on a glorified garden

UWG is shit, and the city is bad, but outside, Carroll county is a great place.

?

Peachtree City, reporting in.

>The restaurants around there are pretty shit too.

You're pretty shit tbqh familia

World of Coke is fucking badass.

Add me to the list... I'm in midtown behind 10th street!

Went to BLM Stone Mountain

I wish there was more to do in woodstock

Canton, but I go to Woodstock frequently.

yo scariettans, where and when are we meeting. Im at the old SPSU.

I learned the hard way

Has Georgia ever gotten one of these. I've seen them for a bunch of other states. Wanted to make my own, but didn't know exactly what to put in it.

thanks goys
I didn't expect there to be this many

I concur with ATL user here. King of Pops off of the beltline is the shit, and there are plenty of nice hole-in-the-walls near doraville of any kind of food you can think of

Bump I will churn out GA memes

With roommates though I pay >$400/mo.

This x10

Sounds good

Who owns guns?

I got one of the last AK74s that Flandre has built.

Different guy here replying to you. I like Woodstock but I am thinking of moving off to Canton or Cartersville. How are you liking Woodstock? (Too much traffic and small roads for me, infuriating shit)

Clayton county. This is a terrible slide thread btw.

Same here, I took a shitload of photos

There's a game store in Canton that does dnd and mtg if you need something to do on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Its called dragon's eye games.

I haven't seen a georgia one before, someone should make one I have no skills

As long as you don't live on the west or western parts of central you're in good hands.

Also Dutch Island can eat my ass. Isle of Hope, Skidaway and Wilmington are where it's at.

Take a look at

12B and my condolences. Gordon is a decent area. Honestly, Benning is what you make of it, but it can be very boring at times.

No how about we meet at a restaurant/Bar

Probably nothing, an ex gfs brother went to school at West GA to finish out HS (for a year)

Did anyone else go to watch the chimpout at Stone Mountain

I literally live on Roswell Road and see that chicken everyday. feelsgood

Yeah but where? The fucking Biergarten?

Went to AIT at Gordon, back when there were still Drill Sgts. Never was I so glad to leave my home state.

Yeah I remember that whole scene. I went and saw some scream the prayer shows there. Weird stuff. Some of the vocalists would preach during their set

I bought a shotgun a few months ago to prep for the great chimpening

>off by one

yeah like a longhorn or something, really been hungry for a nice steak the past few days

I just bought a Jungle Carbine last weekend at the gunshow.

Yeah the traffic can be a nightmare, fuck 575 and all the damn construction. Other than that the area is quite comfy. But like another person said earlier there isn't a whole lot to do.

best georgia meme ever

Skidaway is awesome.

Anyone know Sapelo Island?

How, exactly?

Emory reporting in

Thank you friend

Especially since they had to put a pause on the concerts because of the construction

Tallahassee here, so basically Georgia.

The wiregrass region is pretty cool.

This. Squidbillies is underrated

I generally like the libraries. Main street is fucking terrible though a clusterfuck and full of hipsters. Nice cigar bar though over by the copper coin

When did that all happen?

That UWG was shit, the country side was nice though. Just not exactly where I want to live.

Bruh every thread where states report in is full of georgiabros. We are based as fuck. I swear you guys are here every night.

We could go to longhorn and then leave to Stone Mountain

What is the Trump support like at State, Tech, UGA, etc?

that doesn't count fag.

Been there for a field study I had to do for a geology class.

Aww shit PTC? I grew up there famalam and went to McIntosh back in the day

I conceal carry an M&P 9mm because of happenings

Construction?

ayyyyyy

which longhorn? like in macon or something? idk I'm not super familiar with a lot of stuff here in georgia

Yeah I've been there once. It's pretty raw. Stayed at the dormitories and walked by that mansion a bunch; they were having a party the one time I went. Lost a shoe walking around in the marsh and had those mudcrabs crawl over me. Pretty neat

Trump support basically doesn't exist at GSU. Mostly people begrudgingly voting for Hillary. We had a ton of dumb Bernie faggots all over campus.

Yeah, the place where a bunch of slave families built a community that's been around for ages. Why do you ask? Don't tell me you live there and they actually have internet. I thought being old timey was their thing.

I CC an east german makarov during the summer, and a Jew surplus FN High Power during the winter.

You niggers might as well be northerners.

As the saying goes, the farther south you travel, the further north you get.

cgtc is kinda meh, most my professors seem to like him idk about the nigs tho

>GSU - definitely nigger
>Tech - ptobably niggers
>UGA - cuckd. Trump will take Clarke Co.

Forgot pic

I mean where else am I gonna be every night?
P decent at Uga, there's lefties ofc
Tech is a Liberal shithole cause >Atlanta and >Affirmative Action
State is see above

Girls and nigger at ksu hate Trump, Dominicans are based though

Ite where all the Fayettevillians at? I know one of you is here.

Golf cart ride or die niggas in the bubble for life son

I dated a GA Tech that lived there doing marine biology. Spent a lot of time there. Love that place.

Kennesaw reporting

Smyrna reporting in from lil Mexico. Taco T best shit ever.

What the hell??? Emory has a thriving underground Trump base. You would think it would be the opposite.

Not sure about those schools, but I see lots of Trump stickers at the Delta HQ

You'll be fine here as long as you enjoy a slower lifestyle. What state are you from?

sup alex

At SCAD it's nonexistent. At GSU and Armstrong there's a decent amount as far as college political opinions go.

Hope you live on one of the islands. Other than that Chatham county is pretty far from comfy and pretty god damn black infested

Dumb southerners amirite

I got some really good videos.

The niggers and klansmen were basically tame for the most part. Cops even joked they would be acting less wild if police just left them there alone.

Buses from Atlanta brought food and water for BLM. White cucks and Jews also paraded around. Stereotypical degenerates.

Militia were only chill group as far I remember. Also a lot of bystanders and people trying to picnic and exercise

>UGA - cucked
It's like you don't even know about the largest College Republicans chapter in the nation.

Georgia.

Being at Gordon as an AIT soldiers back 2003 was misery.

>ksu
Oh shit nigga

KSU is pretty weird with it. They have that MRA and cult like church group but it seems they are just pushing the rest of the campus away. So any Trump support is hidden. I am tempted to take chalk all over the place

I think we need a thread on this we could bring more GAfags and coordinate this better

>he goes to the campus with girls
Shame on you for not being STEM

I've catered for you fuckers before and you're probably a bunch of filthy Pakis

I almost went to SCAD but ended up at Southern.

Like Fuck Scad Grills
Actually fuck and dump them cause theyre crazy

>niggers
>intelligent enough to get into GT

The deli is slow as fuck when they're busy, but the fried chicken is pretty good and a fucking steal for what they're selling it for

Its like they voted for Rubio and Bernie.

gwinnett bro here too

currently at UGA

Any dawgs here?

The barrier islands are really great places to visit especially for research on marine biology and wildlife. St. Catherine's is my fave because they have a bunch of lemurs there.

das rite boi

>Tech
Conversations I overhear are mainly Bernie supporters (now just anti-Trump), and there's been a recent movement to add "safe spaces" around campus and LGBTQWRTY* awareness training courses. It's not looking so great for the future, but I'm getting out soon.

>Cred Forums users in your state
>Cred Forums users in your city
>if the person living next to you wasn't black, he could be a Cred Forums user
>you could being walking next to Cred Forums users

UGA has a lot of Trump supporters. On Bid Day here (when freshmen sorority girls find out which sorority they got accepted into) Jason Eason actually rode on the back of a pick up truck down Milledge Avenue waving a Trump sign at everyone

But the academia are all liberals, as are the retired hippies who populate all the nicer areas. I would say the student body is 50/50 on political beliefs.

eyyy im a uga bro

skidaway. heaven on earth. 99.98% white

The militia left super early, me and my buddies were surprised. I mostly took photos of the blacks looking like they were gonna charge the cops. Oh and I got a bunch of photos of the guys who were gonna set off a bomb as they were being arrested

How was that tornado?

Tallahassee, Fl here. I'm equidistant from Atlanta and Orlando so I'm in Georgia all the time having fun.

Your state is awesome, you have beaches, swamps, mountains, and a metropolis. I remember driving on the downtown connecter with my parents as a kid and being blown away by the freeways, the skyscrapers, the MARTA trains, the hills, the trees... Beautiful.

I'm going to Athens with some friends this weekend

I know a bunch of Cred Forumstards but I am not sure about Cred Forumsacks

Wtf? I've been there since the early 1990s and it was almost 100% white my entire life up until recently. It's not too cucked yet but it's getting there. My folks are about to move away 2bh.

They're unwashed crust punks with a flea affliction, daddy's girls with nothing else to do, or holier than thou band fuckers, or all three

nigga u mo southern than us.

Yeah, I see it when I am working. More often than not they just dont have the space/manpower/equipment to handle just the most amount of people coming up all at once.

And yeah, that fried chicken. People snatch that shit right up

GSU is honestly just a cesspool of niggers and hipsters. There are few of us here who actually accomplish things.

SCAD is shit and should be gassed. ASU at least isn't totally shit

Spsu campus has a bunch of rocks you're supposed to spray paint and shit

One of you bucktoothed faggots make a new bread, pls.

SCAD is shit so you dodged a massive bullet. Currently at Armstrong an will be transferring to GSU or UGA next year.

Absofuckinglutely. Nearly 100% of them are crazy SJWs or ultra ham planets.

Georgia Southern reporting in

I'm just gonna say my city is rather black and small so it's surprising to see Cred Forums users from here.

Ga Southern alum here. Pisses me off to share 'GSU' with nigger Ga State.

Benning is much worse bro.

Gainesville here, I'm an electrician working on the new 9 story Hyatt hotel next to the civic center downtown. Always loved working in Athens, Atlanta sucks dick.

Ok guys... Who's got GA nudes?

brutal. a few blocks down from me. it was like a war zone the next day. everything was wrecked. so many downed oak trees and shit everywhere. they are still cleaning up the stuff. tree people finally picked up my piles of limbs/branches/tree shit today! probably take them a month to get all the neighborhoods totally cleared. big piles of tree shit next to the road, have been sitting there since.

Gingrich was at ksu a few days ago, big support. Also college Republicans at UGA are jus conservative democrats

>>>>>>>>

I roomed with one, but only because I turned him. Now he listens to moonman unironically with his fiancee.

>SCAD is shit

I had a feeling this was the case. Why?

right? Erk Russell was my nigga. GATA

Did you go to see him? I didn't hear about it until after the fact otherwise I would've gone.