What county's ya'll in?

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradocaliber.com/products-details.php?id=43
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Suhh dude got that good kush?

Living in Florida now, but lived in Snowmass for a while

Anyone in Boulder?

I'm an engineering student before y'all jump to conclusions.

Colorado springs here

I hear boulder is always lit asf

Ayy, hail from the 719 too.
If you like parties. I'm an engineer so I seldom get to party anyways.

Anyone from the west slope?

ugh. i grew up there. spent last summer living in an apartment near whole foods up north.

its such a boring city, right? i mean downtown, literally nothing is going on. ever. nothing ever. the city basically shuts down at 8pm.

denver here

yup..moffat county up in here..lol

this triggers the Coloradoan

flat toe boots, jeans, and a american fighter shirt right?

Denver here as well. I'm currently shut away in my house and haven't been downtown in a long time, but I imagine the homeless problem has only gotten worse.

holy shit right? i lived in colorado springs for my whole life and despite having half a million people theres fucking nothing to do. i grew up on the south, ghetto side so for fun you smoked cigarettes outside the citadel and got in fights with mexicans

i moved out to fort collins, way better up here

i live in cap hill
>i can hear sirens right now
at least its cooling off

DUDE

Commerce City be a 3rd world country

you made the right choice mein frund

KUSH

I heard its getting shitty over there. You got everything, niggers, spics of course and some mudshits plus tons of faggots

b o u l d e r b o y s

for sure.i was so shocked when i saw a city with an actual nightlife, even though the city is 1/5 of the springs. still, i do kinda miss manitou springs, enjoyed it there a lot

fugggg, i live in BC right now but i wanna move to CO one day. better gun laws, cheaper skiing, more places out of state for vacation.

Luckily I work a cushy engineering job and only get exposed to the untermensch on my commute.

>> 89571163
boulder is fucking gay

this place has guns, weed, fags, everything is legal round here. i actually like the duality we get between the hippies and the megachurch rednecks

Somewhere in the Springs right next to Fountain

No it doesn't.

Is Golden elite?

A-anyone from Junction?...

lmao fountain is so fucking ghetto. used to live in widefield and would go down to fountain a lot. they had a cool skatepark, but nothing else.

Who Cred Forums thread here?

This is not politics faggot.

Golden is a meme, but CSM is GOAT

Longmont in Boulder County

Fountain is shit yeah, but I'm only near it. I think I know the park you're talking about. How was widefield?

I graduate in May. It's been good, loved my time here, but the no-women memes are 100% true

Just passin through Ouray on a roadtrip with my brother. Mighty fine state yall got out here. Plan on movin out once I finish graduate school.

Would've gone there if they had aerospace.

widefield wasnt much better, super white trash and boring, the highschool there was aight tho

You are 20 years too late lol

Is this a new slide technique? There's like half a dozen state threads up atm.

I live in LoDo.

can you not? this place is already becoming california cause everyone and their mom is moving here

Yes it is
We are the only city within miles with resources for homeless

Also aurora legalize panhandling so they've spread

I went to Fountain high myself. Grew up mostly on Fort Carson though.

Don't tell me you're a (((petroleum engineer)))

it prob a ton better than canada though. I can't even shoot an AR without 2 licenses and i can only shoot it at special shooting ranges.

weed doesnt phase me, it lets people be docile and lazy

fags dont bother me either, just let them be in their degeneracy

we got a ton of people on both ends of the spectrum here in BC.

i want out of canada for economic freedom, every time you turn around they are putting a new tax on something, hiking up costs on X product, higher income taxes and a currency that loses 35% of its value every time gas goes under 80 dollars a barrel

No, I went full meme with (((computer science)))

i moved all around. my dad worked on fort carson so we didnt live on base but right next to it, lived there for about 7 years

I got stranded out there at 4:30 am waiting for a bus for work. It was snowing really hard too. Shit sucked.

Probably. It is nice to discuss things with people that you are geographically close by to though.
If he was, he would be out of work.

well as a faggot, gun lover, and stoner, its real nice, the freedom is cool and its still a pretty relaxed place. yeah canada taxes and prices are awful

Thornton here, can you folks down in Denver keep the fucking bums? They've been migrating north for some reason

Weird mountain man reporting in. Stay in your shitlib containment zone of the front range plz.

Live in Highlands Ranch right now, used to live in Durango. Loved the small mountain town way more than this area

>computer science
you could've just went to red rocks or CSU

Better question is who /native/ here. Go home transplants. You're ruining everything.

Nice. My dad being Army prior to being stationed here caused me to move around a lot also. Most of my years have been here, but a descent few in Bragg

This. Petro Eng is our flagship program obviously, but the job prospects are fucked right now. Meanwhile everyone and their brother is opening up a software firm in and around Denver, so despite the CS is dead memes this is a pretty easy area of the country to get hired

Boulder here

Colorado fuck yeah

Californians fuck off

This is a slide thread, and I want you all gone. You know there are bigger things happening today than circle jerking about Colorado.

Is everyone in Colorado dumb white suburban kids role-playing as niggers?

Seems that way kek. At least your red necks are tough as nails.

I moved here 15 years ago

Ayyy I used to live in Thornton. Cozy little place.

adams
how do we remove taco?

Denver is oversaturated right now. They're probably looking for more room to panhandle, less competition.

where would i live if i wanted to be close to a city with nightlife, skiing but still being a nice white neighborhood?

Wow horrible! They should all just die so you can peacefully live in the basement with no sirens

snow is bonafide nigger repellant, you're lucky

Good lord, I've worked with four or five CSU people now at internships and they were all full on retard. I know it's the hip thing to hate CS and think McStatename State University is equivalent to a good program, but it really isn't.

Plus Mines just looks good to employers around here, it sure has helped me out

I'm on the north end, it's pretty quiet for the most part

Way too many fucking Mexicans, though

Fort Collins is a really nice, predominantly white city. outside of the university iv'e seen like three black people in the wild, and they're assimilated and not dindu. Loveland is fort collins without the college kids and less to do

>flordiafaggotry every fucking day
>hurrdurr no other state discussion threads

Kys

Pueblo

Colorado Springs is decent

Alaska here, no its not. They are moving up here in droves.

Violent crime is through the roof in Anchorage now. Only nigger repellent I'd firearms.

I lived on Eppinger, so plenty of Mexicans for me.

Douglas, we're full.

somewhere in Canada far away from Colorado

>Pueblo
actually... yeah, this what i meant to say. move to pueblo canada man

kek

Go home.

Probably this. It's still a college libtard town though, but not nearly the hippie hell that Boulder is.

He said white, not Mexico

>Pueblo

Anyone drive through south central of the state on highway 50 recently? Beatiful scenery and lots of farming and whites. Trump signs everywhere

you mean mexico?
Here in junction a lot of white trash kids just smoke weed and try to be nigs hanging with mexicans. If mexicans were never here it wouldn't be as bad. This town is fucked when the oil runs out desu.

I know, it seems almost unsustainable. Most of my CS buddies are staying in Boulder after they'll be done with school. I have to move to fucking Cali for my career. At least I already have a job lined up though.
student?

Boulder here.

Fuqqbois hmu

its a good balance for me, personally. i enjoy small town life but i dont bode well with rednecks, and i dont wanna go anywhere bigger

Anyone looking to move to Colorado just come to Alaska. Higher paying jobs and we need non niggers to help drive out the niggers and Samoans.

Must have a rifle and know how to hunt and fish, pussies don't fit in here.

A rape a hoe, Littleton reporten

>not posting a California flag or the 15 round magazine bans
At least put some effort into this.

Your an asshole m8. Don't listen to this guy leafposter.

Golden fag reporting in.

This town has been getting flooded with Muslim immigrants for several months now, and I don't think the onslaught will be ending anytime soon. Why isn't anyone voicing their opinion and taking a stand to keep these filthy subhumans out of our communities? Unless some drastic measure is taken soon, I foresee a very dark and brown future for us all.

Boulder here. compsci student. I would bet money that we're sitting within a mile of each other right now

You're both probably in the dorms. Yell Pepe and see who comes running.

Just moved to Boulder. Anyone got hookups for Software Jobs? I have a couple of internships and a BS in EE and CS under my belt.

Idk. It wasn't so bad when they were contained in Pueblo.

Thornton here too. Wanna start a nazi party?

they just opened up an Islamic center somewhere near the high school, but I'm pretty sure it's just the rich Saudi kids here at mines. Golden is still 90% white.

Also, are you a Mines student?

My waterbottle has this sticker

Granby is the comfiest town in CO. Discuss.

Have you noticed Saudi aurora? It's the same feels

Westcliffe is also an acceptable answer.

No one from Junction? ;(

(((Google))) has an office in Boulder if you're both talented and a faggot

Otherwise There's a million companies ranging from startup to midsize in Denver and Boulder that are hiring software engineers/devs

aw man, i think ive been through this town a bunch as a kid going up to monarch to snowboard. those mountain side towns are so quaint

Born and raised.

I'm okay with conservative transplants at this point though, I really don't want this state to stay dyed blue.

link to sticker?

>not woodland park
you dunt know nuffin

Westminster here. There's a lot of muslims at the local community college. The muslim girls wear their head scarf but still have the audacity to wear yoga pants with it. The guys are always chain smoking cigarettes outside the building too. Absolutely haram.

>voluntarily living west of Aspen

At least you aren't in Durango

Northglenn here, can confirm.

Drove through there a couple months ago. Some town outside it though was pozzed to fuck. Had an abortion clinic on main street when everyone around was white.

West Colorado is best Colorado.

The only reason to live on the front ranges is jobs and money. If I could make even half of what I make now out west I would move.

>I'm okay with conservative transplants at this point though, I really don't want this state to stay dyed blue.

I mostly agree with this. Californians have got to stop coming here though.

I don't mind the Midwesterners and southerners who move here though (minus Chicagoans)

Isn't that where the office for Commodore (as in C-64) were located? "Westminster" just sorta popped out after looking at that C-64 looking flag the OP posted.

Is there any hope of turning this part of town white?

Clearly you're retarded. Does your mom know you're up this late?

Better than the east slope faggot
This front range shouldn't even allowed to be in Colorado anymore

coloradocaliber.com/products-details.php?id=43

They have smaller ones too.

Douglas eh? I grew up there. You should move, unless You're in castle Rock. Everything is better further north or south.

Kek, naw but your mom knows I'm up.

you better vote Trump faggots

Rastle cock is the mister overrated city in this state

I've only seen one Trump shirt in this part of town, some more patriotism is sorely needed here

>Northglenn
Nope.

Southglenn has always been a white neighborhood though. Come home white man

thanks m8

>Why isn't anyone doing anything?!?!?!
If you actually care about the place you're at, do something yourself

Gilded towns. Nice on the outside, rotten away beneath with their own host of problems. I spent too much time in both places for wrastling tourneys.

I disagree. Boulder takes that title. Also, in Doug CO. You've got that, Parker or parts of Highlands Ranch. The latter two blow dick unless you're mega rich, old, and not into any entertainment.

Also Denver here. I'm pretty much in the same situation. Shut in my apartment. Want nothing to do with the outside world unless I go up in to Estes Park or something for the day.

At least I get to go visit my brother down in highlands ranch whenever I want.

Your reading comprehension needs work my Mexican friend

I said I don't really care, as golden is still overwhelmingly white apart from the Saudis at mines and they leave after four years

719 REPORTING

Who here classified(c)(sap)

I'm sorry you're there. At least there are a bunch of hot MILFS

Anyone from Parker here?

Highway 83 is for soccer moms

Im over by Lashley street bruh

Crazy hot MILFS. Feels like Highlands Ranch is filled with upper class manics, and drug addicts.

So much hate for Denver and Pueblo when Manitou Springs is just as shitty. Not as many beaners, but three times as many WEED LMAOs.

El Paso County, most based in the state

You may want to look into that more. My first roommate was a Chink and the next one was a Qatari. Both admitted to me that they don't want to go home and are planning to settle down in Colorado

talk shit about manitou ill break your neck, boi. i always loved it up, i mean i guess i get the hippy thing, but you'll find them anywhere in that area

I just moved to Westminster, going to CU next year.
Compared to Texas this place is paradise. Haven't seen a single muslim myself.

My little brother is El Paso SWAT

Hope you don't do meth

Trump voting Kansas City transplant here

Yeap.

Town has changed and grown too much for my liking. Still a decent place, but just like everywhere else it's slowing being swallowed by the encroaching metro area and it's transplants.

Highway 83 is for towing 14,000lbs worth of shit down to franktown and kiowa actually