Cred Forums

Cred Forums,
It's a moderately known conspiracy that a lot of entertainers and famous people in general are afraid to speak their minds on politics due to the possibility of being ostracized by their communities.
How do you deal with this on a daily basis?
I was on (enter social media) and came across an article posted by a "friend" that was pretty much shit talking Trump for the birther conspiracy.
I made a comment that this was largely disproven and being bloated out of proportion via smoke/mirrors of liberal media. I provided evidence that Hillary has supported these same claims and what limited evidence we have that she may have started the fire in the first place.
The persons immediate response was
>omg... you're brainwashed
I was than instantly attacked (maliciously even) that I was a Trump supporter.
I am largely apolitical and usually view myself as independent, taking each issue as it comes and making my own opinions based as much on fact as I possibly can.
Cred Forums you have a bad rep, you generally are seen as the worst of the worst, attacking people for almost any reason.
So why are typical liberals/progressives just as bad as you?
Is this just a human condition, to instantly attack anyone who doesn't share your opinion?

I've been called many things, but brainwashed is not one of them. I'm often called the other end of the spectrum since I read voraciously about any subject I possibly can. Even if I don't agree with it on any level.
I've read the Quran, I've read Mein Kampf, I don't get how I'm suddenly close minded and a sheep.
Feel like i'm in a existential crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Tsuyu_Asui/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is this wall of text?

Whatever, yeh cuck.

It's a conversation piece user, I want to know Cred Forums's thoughts and beliefs on the possibilities of being ostracized from friends and family for sharing their opinions.

I

I wanna fuck that frog

Okay will can you split it up into like 6 posts so I can read it! Your post is so long

It's a nice frog user, but please converse with me.

shut up and post more frog girl

>deal with this on a daily basis

It gets easier and easier as time goes on and the people you interact with learn to deal with it. People you only interact with on facebook may not come around due to the dehumanization that comes with being text.

If people you interact with on a daily basis dont get their shit together after a month or so (especially with the coming election) you should probably break contact with them. Or gut them with a screwdriver.

Whatever works.

Since you can stomach reading things you disagree with, I recommend: thedarkenlightenment.com/moldbugs-gentle-introduction/

There are a lot of interesting ideas in there. Particularly with respect to what drives the behavior of progressives which you're describing.

Enjoy.

They weren't really your friends if they can't respect your opinion, even if they don't agree with it.

>opinions
They're not opinions, they are tribal signifies. People say they hate Trump because it feels good to fit in with their tribe. They don't know shit about him and they don't need to know. Their motivation is entirely about fitting in. You can't use logic to, for example, make them think Trump is not racist because they don't care if he's racist or not. Racist is just a placeholder term for when they have to express their hate of him in words.

But they don't think about him or why they hate him in words, they simply know it feels safe and nice to go along with their tribe. So don't waste time expressing your opinions, all you're doing is showing yourself as an enemy of their tribe. Why bother?

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Tsuyu_Asui/1

relly maeks u tink

In all of my interactions with with my peers, politically speaking, i've noticed a complete unwillingness to accept evidence that challenges there worldview. Even the hardest facts that completely refutes their position is met with "y-yea I guess thats true, BUT WHAT ABOUT...." and so on. Now I must admit that, upon some introspection, I myself am guilty of this, I maintain that it is due to me being unprepared to debate and not having all of my sources memorized, so that may play into things.

ps thanks for frog grill

>How do you deal with this on a daily basis?

By being a redpilled Asian

Tell it like it is. A stable country has the strength and conviction to decide who comes in and out of their country. A strong nation is a nation of people who make good decisions, not relying on others to fix their mistakes.

And when a limpwristed white lefty challenges me, I give a taste of thier own medicine by instantly shutting him/her down for being a privileged upper-middle white person being raised in an ivory tower and knows nothing of the harsh realities of the rest of the world

I'm an Asian too but because my ancestors were raped by Europeans I have white skin and blue eyes, and you euro cunts named my people hung-Aryans so everyone thinks we're white

>I've been called many things, but brainwashed is not one of them.

Look up psychological projection.

It's a common occurrence where a person takes their own personal flaws of which they are in denial about and instead shift those flaws onto others instead.

Basically because the person blinded himself to the fact he's brainwashed, when reality begins to break in the conclusion must be that whoever is challenging him is brainwashed.

Politics today is like two gay men fighting over which underwear model looks hotter (see trudeu) and that applies to to citizens as well. Everyone's trying to fit in, and once the media started churning out "das raycis" and le ebin hitler may may, Twitter rushed in to seem cool with the new trend of making shitty edits of trump and making fun of him. The media failed, obviously, because trump still has a chance, but it shows you how quick people are to jump on the bandwagon just cause others are doing it

>A

I'm already having this issue though, I've lost a lot of "friends" just because I never side 100% with them.
I don't feel like I should cuck myself and my beliefs just to have a social life. However the people in my life are getting smaller in population.
I only have two other friends (both drastically different left and right) and we never have this issue. We just accept we won't agree and we act like adults.

I don't know where all this is coming from, 5 years ago none of this was an issue. I can only assume the internet is to blame as it's so widely used now.

I appreciate the link, I'm reading it now.

It just feels like this is highschool mentality, I understand why kids form cliques, but that shit doesn't work in the real world.
Work negates that almost entirely, even if you don't like someone you have to work with them if you're assigned to the same team.
I grew out of the idea of cliques even months after leaving school.
Here I am in my 20s and I'm seeing it pop up even stronger.
I just want SJWs to admit that they are just as bigoted as the "alt-right". They are purposely antagonizing every situation for the sake of irrational responses.
I expect that shit on Cred Forums, or Tumblr, or any of the more anonymous websites.
I don't expect that from social media where I actually know who you are, where you work, the possibilities of getting you fired for you attacking someone's opinion (with an obviously unintelligent and bigoted driving force) are exponentially higher. It would be different if these people were anonymous.
I mean we see it on the news daily, teacher was fired, x was fired, blah blah blah.
Why aren't these people shilling for Hillary getting fired when they attack the other side with bigoted statements?
>inb4 jews
I know, I get it, but we can't be that indoctrinated can we?

So I am correct about the highschool clique phenomenon than?
We are fucked as a species.

Unfortunate, but this. Revealing your power level now only ostracizes you without much room for recourse. Just keep quiet and enjoy the ride.

id love to input but dont put shit waifus as your pics, user

So that's what user's mean when they use
>Projecting this hard
I'm assuming?
Alright I can use that a bit to my advantage, but as other user's are saying. This is probably best just kept to myself.
I'm not going to fit in and probably never will, guess I'll just have to add politics to the rest of my power level shitpile and never show it to anyone.

Can you imagine being on your death bed and you have a grandson
>Billy, Billy come closer
>Y-yes grandpa?
>Take this key and go to my closet
some time later
>Grandpa is a fucking wizard, he has a closet full of the coolest stuff
rip

>frog
>shit waifu
Your waifu can't lick your asshole while you fuck her from behind.

>So why are typical liberals/progressives just as bad as you?

Because they're projecting.
You'll see. I was where you are now just a few years ago. And now I'm ready for the race war.

The existential crisis is how it starts. Then comes the slow realization that everything any liberal has ever told you was either a lie or idiocy, followed by anger at everyone, followed by acceptance that Hitler wasn't half wrong.

>How do you deal with this on a daily basis?
I've started visiting a church that celebrates the Latin mass, joined a bunch of traditionalist organisations, and have either redpilled every leftie in my social circle or cut them out.

>wanting to fug a frog

enjoy your genital warts as i get the real waifus

>So that's what user's mean when they use

Yes.

Also you can use it to your advantage. Psychology can give you some very nice tools if you learn how to pick people apart a little bit.

Depending on your relationship with the person as well as the person's own ability, confronting them with it directly is usually not the best course (Probably won't understand the concept at the start of it, still will deny after).

I don't have to hide my power level very much. I don't sperg out about politics all the time, but when people bring it up I am very good at handing out truth.

I just hate it, while a lot of Cred Forums may feel hurt because their perceived heritages are at stake, their very way of life. I feel hurt because I love to learn and to explore, but I feel like i'm being forced into a cult.
I want to see the world entirely and than keep it at face value, picking my beliefs as I learn more about the world.
While I don't disagree with what a lot of Cred Forums has to say
>multiculturalism is a bad idea
for starters.
I also don't like the idea of doing the same thing to others.
I want people to live happy lives, I just don't want people fucking with other peoples happy lives. I guess it's just a naive dream, it's a utopian delusion and could never happen.

Cred Forums does feel like a cult like the left, that's true, but what I've realized is that the basic ideas of Cred Forums are founded on sensible thinking.

If you really like reading, try Evola's three main works in the following order: Revolt Against the Modern World, Men Among the Ruins, and Ride the Tiger.
That has really all the basics covered and you can discover the wonderful world of Cred Forums from there on out on your own.

For a conversation point.
I've been on every continent in the world and have visited a lot of different countries.
I really like learning about cultures when they are as they are suppose to be, contained within their own culture.
I've found for instance that Muslims in The U.S. are not Muslims at all.
It's like calling Catholic followers Christians.
Completely different ideologies, practices, even their god is entirely different.
Thanks for the book suggestions, I look forward to reading them.

fucking more

hey man if you think yours is better dump lewds and prove it

easy

one more for the road

P-pls contain yourself user

No i will not contain myself, i need EXTREMELY lewd pics of each to judge correctly

>ywn fug the rarest pepe

we a lewd thread now boys

isnt dumping shit like this technically against the rules? whatever lmao

most of my really lewd pics are bigger than 4mb unfortunately

Looks like the frog girl is going to lose

>Cred Forums you have a bad rep, you generally are seen as the worst of the worst, attacking people for almost any reason.
>So why are typical liberals/progressives just as bad as you?

>I don't browse Cred Forums but I'll post as if I know this place anyway, but at the same don't I don't know anything about Cred Forums so please tell me about yourself
Yeah you're retarded.

>go onto pol
>seek political insight
>see lewds of anime girls instead
>mfw

Why haven't the modz taken this shit down yet?

It all starts getting tricky when you tell them the holocaust never happened.

Best to just avoid that subject.

don't lewd Maki

i can lewd my waifu if i want user~

You're a Finn?

Bump