Are modern women a meme?

Are modern women a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if by meme you mean joke then yes.

no matter our race conceptions, a female is always less than male. Generally speaking of course.

Yeah Tyrone isn't as smart as Karen but he's prob less of a dumb cunt

worlds biggest meme & worlds biggest mistake

yep.
but soon the bubble will burst and vagina prices will be back to normal.
woman will be submissive and humble again once the government import enough pajeets to work instead of woman
OR when economy collapse and woman will have no choice but to obey man

>girls wearing backpacks

Must have gone to a poorfag public school

>soon the bubble will burst and vagina prices will be back to normal
how can i short vagina, then?
trying to make some money off this info

As long as the state gives hand outs to women don't expect anything to change.

>Texas Ass to Mouth
Steers and queers

>tfw don't date white women
>black women are animals in bed
>Mexican women cook and pamper you
>Asian women are submissive and ask zero questions about anything you may want

invest in aquafresh water
that's why the economy will collapse

Yes.

he thinks we're talking about high school

>dating urban strong womyn
>dating suburban pampered women

the ultimate redpill is finding a small town country girl they still have womanly charm and won't produce feeble offspring like her urbanized counter parts.

Huh

Christ this needs to be reversed right now

It's the style at most southern colleges m8.

the Jew knows whats up
The price of pussy is simply too high for any form of sustainability.
I had a coworker complain to me, all within 60 seconds of women not being paid equal to men, finishing that thought, then go on complaining how so few women are finding partners / happiness and not having kids.
Their bodies are screaming "MAKE BABIES YOU TWAT YOU HAVE 6 YEARS LEFT" while trying to make partner at their law firm. No wonder why women are so fucked in the head.

is it true like in 21 Jumpstreet that one strapping is uncool now?

If you one strap and wear your backpack primarily as an accessory (which is what one strapping essentially does) then you're just a tool tbqh familia

Bitches really have embraced not giving a fuck and looking like shit. What a day to be living.

goddammit. this shit just keeps me so conflicted. every day is a war between the part of me that knows not to trust them and the part of me that is lonely.

>just an excuse to dress and act like a woman in public meme

>I can simply decide that my personal convenience is more important than the life of my unborn child and have it killed before it ever leaves the womb and you have absolutely no say in it.
>you have absolutely no say in it.
This is the part of this picture that always really gets to me. That's some brutal shit.

No joke, when I saw this I thought "wow this looks exactly like every girl at A&M" and then I saw the cup.

This is so very true. Women just don't give a shit on a regular basis. Men dress up more than women now.

finding a women who is loyal and hasn't rode endless cock carousel seems near impossible these days.

>you will never be a tall blond chad

I feel you brug. Do t worry. When you actually have one around for more than a year or two they very often turn to insufferable entitled cunts anyway. Some better man might have some kind of trick but I've never had peace of mind in a relationship over a year or so

This tbqh famalamadingdong. I just feel lonely at times and could use companionship
>mfw

Yep

I still have a gf. Treat her half like shit half like a princess. She's obsessed. Spend most of my time pursuing interests.

If Kek had an opinion on slags he has spoken the devil digits

True pic and yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o
Getting married to a western woman is the biggest meme

I went to Vandy, only the most scrub, poorfag girl would be caught dead wearing a backpack. Makes sense that you think that's the normal style since that's what public schools consist of

Yeah we're really interested in elitist university fashion here on Cred Forums. Get bent loser no one cares what you have to say.

Oh god it only gets worse the more I rewatch it.
Why is common filth always right.

False dichotomy, user. You can date these slags and not trust them. Even if you find one to wife, you shouldn't trust her like you would an adult man - she's a woman, with an intellectual and moral stature only a little above a child. Nothing wrong with that - it's just how nature made them, so that they can tolerate being around kids all day.

That man has no happiness. Look at his eyes. Devoid

Trips speak truth

They try to be
The pussy market is reduced to not even a date for sex, just moderate attraction.
They are extreemly hypocritical. (but guys are too)
they act like bitches and get mad when you don't treat them like a queen

the first virgin I meet that knows more that just pop culture references I will try to lock down.
A girl worth wifeing is like winning the lottery

I feel bad for him and so does his dog by the look of that.

Only vandy dudes I ever meet are pretty big pussies tbqhf

>Jewanon does Jew things
>totally ruthlessly and without shame reducing everything to prices and markets
>Actually hits the nail on the head

Well fuck me, m8.

Daily reminder that you got rekt in baseball by a "poorfag public school"

>tfw reality is satire

Jesus

The woman doesn't look too happy either, she has this face like she's going "ehhe"

Still a bitch tho

Good call satan, treat em mean to keep em keen

basically the same thing i do with my wife except its kinda blurred together to a more constant "slightly better than i treat other people with regular fluff compliments so you can think you own my dick even tho you know by the way i stare at ass in public that i would toss it down the first meat hallway i could if you acted up too much."

Not really. Pregnancy and raising kids is not a field trip so the choice should be on the person that bears the most responsibility. The last time a man has a say is before he releases his seed into the woman.

>import minorities
>right
Cryptojew detected

Jesus this is why murder suicides happen

I go to vandy. It's pretty accurate man. It's like 50-50 backpacks and those monogrammed shoulder bags.

invest in vibrators and dildos. Once their vagina is devalued, many more sluts will be fucking themselves due to lack of cock.

He's right to think about pussy as a commodity about to tank in value, and right to think about the perfect storm of pajeet imports and vaginal welfare crashing the economy.

I want to give a husband pro tip about these crazy bitches. These kind of fights are purely induced by periods. They will bring up shit from months ago and try to blame you for everything. In the video at the end she starts saying how its all his fault, thats exactly the kind of mental gymnastics im talking about.
He does say that he loves her and I think he does (because of his kids too). Once women hit menopause, this kind of shit just goes away.
My advice is that after you have a kid or as many kids as you want(assuming you find a woman in the first place) get her fucking uterus removed. Bam magic

kek

Please be real

dubs of truth.
Just read this and its freakishly accurate.
Where dem good women at???????

Let me tell you gentlemen a tale

I belong to a culture of people that are tribal in nature, we consider ourselves separate from the rest of the population because we've always kept to ourselves and to the old ways of doing things, Christ we even have a psuodo separate language

We're all basically layman, our great grandfathers came here from across the pond and worked the shipyards n factory's, a few even got drafted into the war but since then America has eroded our culture but some things still remain

The men still do construction, and the we are all forbidden to date/Mary outside the bloodlines for to do so would be to ostracize yourself, it's completely sacrilege and the penalty for this is to be avoided and you will have nowhere to truly belong, not in their world or ours, because in a short conversation an outsider can pick you out, we all speak with odd accents and manerisms and generally don't get along with people outside the clan

The point is that if you want a truly pure woman I suggest you try to get involved in society's such as the Amish or mormons

Women just seem to go through a fucking heat-death phase if her life isn't absolutely satisfactory by the time they're 35.

She has borderline personality disorder. This isn't your average woman, but they can be pretty difficult.

It's seriously unbelievably true though. It's either yoga pants or no pants.

Why are all of our women whores?

....whores? No friend, this is just the new trendy fashion, those silly young girls need to be at their basest of values to attract jamal and his friends....

please start a pussy market

white pussy, black pussy, yellow pussy, ....

Well they can have her. When a woman goes around dressing and acting like a whore, she gets what she deserves. You reap what you sow. And don't get me started on coal burners.

>grew up with around this shit
>tfw seeing those kids

and people wonder why I never pursued relationships when they're all divorced and have even warned me about it themselves

I just wanted a happy family.

I need a pure, clean woman to marry. Not one who spread her legs to every guy she glanced at at the bar.

>virgin #1: women are so easy!
>virgin #2: lmao yeah dude, totally

Convinced white women date and marry blacks and browns so they can feel intellectually superior ..,

What's worse is when the pussy cuck puts his tail between his legs, says, "yes ma'am," and continues to treat her like a god. It's degenerate.

qft

>If you one strap and wear your backpack primarily as an accessory (which is what one strapping essentially does)
Oh, bullshit. One-strap is convenient for picking it up and putting it down (or getting into it) quickly.

Using both straps is for secure hands-free carry and comfort while walking long distances.

If you're choosing which way to carry it based on how it looks, THAT's being a tool.

2016 is the peak year for woman, we are second class citizens next to them right now.
all im saying is that there is hope and it will change, but i can't predict when

this, we need to short pussy but we need a way to do it

Hows that attitude working out for society. If the guy is just regarded as a sperm donor at that point then dont expect us to help out if you do carry the baby to term as weve already done our bit.

They are pure garbage unless you find a good apostolic one

He could have nipped it in thr butt by being in control. Telling her to sit down. Shes begging to be reprimanded to let the steam off of him being a lousy husband. Ofc im hamstering for her but if he had told her to keep her voice down and to sit down and shut up then once the episodes over its back to normalcy however it sucks bc it will happen again and there is always the chance of going to jail.

>arguing with a woman
never works
you either put them in their place or you walk