Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbX2xWOrQpM
youtube.com/watch?v=1eh9gLRFfe8
youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY
youtu.be/HMb_PsEnzXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes to not be treated cruely.

People who abuse animals are subhuman.

Yes sweden. We are all equal. Animals included.

That's not really a right. That's just a crime on the part of a human.

They have the right to service me sexually

abusing animals is for shitskins
if you don't support animal rights you're not white: FACT

that lamb has the right to remain sexy

what kind of dog is that?

This.

Islam doesn't even like dogs - what a fucking awful shit religion.

Cute sheepo

Seriously I'm not even a dog guy, but dogs and I still get along. There must be something wrong with you if you can't get along with a dog that isn't nuts or trained to hate you.

Of course not. They are animals. Why should they? How is this even a question?

the right to be delicious

by definition you're an animal as well

In fact it turns out by some (((coincidence))) that many of our state drug laws contain the language "man or other animals" and that this had been successfully used to win in court against these laws because it violates freedom of religion to consider man and animal to be the same.

Only human persons should have rights. Other entities can have privileges and protections but not rights.

Animal abusers need to be gassed tbqh

However, you can't truly hate those who work in places such as meat and dairy since you still eat their shit. It's a legitimate job that someone has to do.

Fuck turning into a vegan faggot like this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbX2xWOrQpM

underrated lel

>Animal abusers need to be gassed tbqh

The Fuhrer would agree

>Anime abusers are bad.
>Most people don't even buy meat from farms that don't trap their animals in a standing box one foot across.

How do I reconcile my love of meat with the fact that the animal probably had the shittiest life ever? You really have to go out of your way to get meat from a happy cow that lived free-ish around these parts.

Expecting a clam to have rights because it's an animal doesn't follow when not all humans have the same rights.

Your bull already has more rights then you, what more do you want?

Animals are nothing more than biological matter that reacts to stimuli. They have no souls. If I am wrong and humans have no souls then humans don't have any right because we'll just be biological matter that reacts to stimuli.

>mfw this is an arab posing the question to gauge the ethics and morality of fucking a sheep at an animal whore house
youtube.com/watch?v=1eh9gLRFfe8

No. We shouldn't bother expending resources on animals when our own people are suffering. Animals will take care of themselves, so we should start taking care of our own too.

I believe deer is part of the answer. There's so much extra deer we have to declare hunting season on them, and even a single deer results in a yuge amount of meat for one household.

they already do

the right to be perfectly seasoned, tenderized, and grilled to a medium rare

Perhaps very little - only granted by the State. And I love that little guy in the original picture.

You can't prove either way, it's a hard question and you can't take a position on it. Stop being a dumbass.

>Animals are nothing more than biological matter that reacts to stimuli. They have no souls. If I am wrong and humans have no souls then humans don't have any right because we'll just be biological matter that reacts to stimuli.

Look at this faggot believing people have free will and arent acting mostly on instinct.

We are mostly reacting on instinct but any finite action or object is completely pointless.

Although people that abuse animals are still degenerates because there's no reason to abuse them.

>No, but we should treat them as if they do.

There, now you understand Western environmental ethics can ignore modern environmentalism.

(((Animal Rights))) are just human restrictions. You can't detain a wolf for impeding on a deer's right to live, but you can detain a man for setting a kitten on fire.

Yes, Niggers wouldn't have fucked with Harambe if he had 2nd amendment rights.

That's a stupid question. It's like asking "should cars have rights?" or "should couches have rights?". Property doesn't have rights, it's not people.

Animals are friends unless they are delicious farm animals like pigs and cows.

>American education

>rights
You mean privileges?

>pigs
>not friends

youtube.com/watch?v=6zbsUtQL4nY

>cows
>not friends
youtu.be/HMb_PsEnzXI

yes..

That pic. That post. Kek.

Certain animals that show high levels of intelligence deserve humane treatment.

Some species of cetaceans (whales) for example:
-form strongly-bonded social groups
-use a form of language to communicate with each other
-that language even has regional 'dialects' within the same species
-can live 60-100~ years
-their brains and brainstem have a very high size-ratio with their bodies, and their brain anatomy even shows an enlarged/more highly-developed section that correlates with emotions in a human brain
-literally have cultures: different groups pass down learned language to their young -- e.g. orcas teaching their young how to safely hunt seals on the shore without ending up beaching themselves
-use tools (e.g. dolphins using sea sponges to protect their rostrums while digging in the sand to find hidden prey; this behavior is also taught to their young)
-orcas, as the apex predator of the ocean, have highly coordinated behaviors to hunt different kinds of prey, e.g. knowing how to flip sharks on their back and stop them from swimming forward to safely drown them; hunting in groups to take out much much larger whales; using a coordinated movement of several whales to generate a wave to push a resting seal off of an ice floe and into the water where more whales are waiting to intercept it, etc.
-many many other instances of demonstrable intelligence

I'm not some PETA vegetarian faggot, but whales are basically non-human persons and definitely deserve to be treated humanely.

It's getting better for them but there are still some sub-human nations that hunt them in cruel and unsustainable manners that may lead to the extinction of several species.

Frogs are said to be the smartest animals/amphibians on earth

no
we should switch to the pure doctorine of lucifer

you can hurt a small animal
if i see you do it i will snap your neck

.... well ... your mom has rights, doesn't it?

here in mexico we love bullfights, and we kill the toro. we have chicken fights, and dog brawls. what do you think about us white masters?

pay for wall

so this afternoon NPR discussed the wall with a forum of experts and they all laughed off the possibility that Mexico was going to pay for it. One of them almost kind of suggested how and why they would pay for it.

These kikes are so stupid sometimes that it hurts.

you pay for it.

OP shouldn't have rights

Dogs are stupid disgusting and degenerate animals. Get a goat instead.

>smart
>clean
>eats anything
>friendly

No. It doesn't make any sense at all and leads to totally arbitrary rulemaking.

Why can you raise cows to butcher and eat but disposing unwanted puppies from your breeding program is illegal? Why can you capture a feral cat and keep it as a pet; but, capturing a feral American Crow is illegal despite being several hundred times more common?

Granting random animals rights based on feels has been the path of purest hypocrisy and basically is bullshit.

Treating animals as property, with no individual rights but protected just as much as your car, is the best way.

That way our food industry can continue unabated, our pets remain protected, and no one has to ask idiotic questions about "animal rights".

A simple law against intentional animal cruelty and normal regulations for animal health in the food industry is good enough to prevent abuse.

Cool it Muhammad. Dogs are loyal, trainable companions.

>ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL TO US!
>DUDE BACON LMAO

Animals don't have rights, rights come with responsibilities. Animals should have freedoms, freedom from hunger, thirst, undue pain and freedom to express natural instincts/behaviours

Just some I'm clear eat and kill the Fuckers but do so humanly

Go to bed, Gary.

Animals should not get rights, but animal abuse remains a good indicator of shitheads that you want to avoid.

to a degree yes. we can still eat meat but animals shouldnt be subjected to a brutal method of execution getting their throats slit for halal meat

you may not think its a big deal and that the animal would die fast but there are vids on youtube you can watch on halal meat with september eleventhy scribles that are made by muslims companies that show the process and how long a animal might be floundering about as it dies. you can see fear in their eyes

cows give us milk, they are more our friends than dogs or any other animal are you downsyndrome

If you're in canada you can also get dick milk, which is a similarly important biological function.

>animals eat animals

>we are animals

>somehow us eating animals is not ok

This.

A good rule to live by: never trust a man that doesnt like, or outright mistreats dogs.

Absolutely not.
1 - Animals dont pay taxes. Why the fuck do e spend money protecting them?
2 - To punish your fellow human who is same species as you for whatever he done to other species is insane in every possible way. We must take care of ourselves, not about outlr inferiors.

> muh meat eating boogeyman

Humans are the top predators of the planet. We can extend our laws and protection to either regions or other objects. Loving and protecting your pet is equal to protecting your property.

Grew up on a farm and have personally butchered multiple animals. From chicken to pigs and 1 cow. The feelings I got then is
1. A certain form of respect that the animal is losing its life to feed me and my family. Maybe being grateful. Hard to put it in words.
2. The need to do it as quickly as possible to reduce its suffering

But I never had the illusion that it wasn't suffering or that it's "enjoying" it. Never felt bad about doing it either. Again, the animals were my property. I raised them and fed them for the sole purpose of eating them later.

> but why don't you eat dogs then

Because dogs are shit at growing the amount of meat to be worth doing it. No idea how they taste, but I doubt it would make it worth anything either. Dogs have a different role as animals. They are companions and fellow hunters. Eating a dog is a waste of its potential. A dog can fill so many niches that having the need to eat it becomes redundant. Mistreating a dog or any other animal is stupid. Eating a pig serves a simple purpose - to eat. A very basic thing that every single creature on this planet needs to do. Hitting it, skinning it alive, killing it slowly or doing some other shit serves to only sate your twisted desires.

>animals kill animals

>we are animals

>somehow killing each other is not ok

>A certain form of respect that the animal is losing its life to feed me and my family
That's it exactly. I have never done it with my own hands, but it should be done with a minimum of suffering.

And we should say grace in thanks before eating it.

What is tribalism?
Every other animal cares about it's own species while being hostile to all other.

We don't kill each other because we need rules to keep a society going. Can't let people being judge, jury and executioners left and right. It would be near impossible to have countries if killing each other wasn't a huge crime. At best small clans. You wouldn't get anything done. Even the earliest civilizations frowned upon random killings in the middle of the streets.

That and "it feels wrooooooong".

>> but why don't you eat dogs then
>Because dogs are shit at growing the amount of meat to be worth doing it. No idea how they taste,

This.
We dont eat dogs because it takes a lot of meat to raise a predator so you can eat a predator. It unefficient.
> Raise 10 pigs
>Feed them to 1 dog
> Eat 1 dog
This is retarded.
And this is THE ONLY reason We dont eat dogs.

Also the meat of a meat-eater tastes awful. Maybe Chinks like urea and small in their food, that would explain dog eating.

as soon as they can communicate they deserve them

>Anime abusers

bump

not that it ever helped.
i'd say when they kick our asses in open warfare they get the right to set demands

No

Goatfuckers have to go back.