Got a vasectomy in less than 24 hours, convince me not to do it

Inb4 - A FUCKING LEAF!

Any cons to vasectomies?

I've got nothing. Go for it

>voluntary giving up your ability to spread your genetics
why would any do this? just tell your bitch to get her tubes tied

Because I don't want kids, ever. Why keep that ability if it's nothing but a risk that ruins my sex life?

Do ti faggot! Then start saving up $7000-9000 when some cacker bitch wants a baby from you, to get them attached back.

I don't want kids ever. I won't need to save up money for reversal.

Ending your genetic line is pretty fucked up.

>he fell for the dying alone and being a genetic dead end meme

You will eventually look like a lesbian if you don't already.

>flag

Go ahead and do it.

He still can, just not by fucking.

You will change your mind. You are fortunate to have a penis that will let you change your mind and have a kid at 60. Don't abuse it.

yes do it please

for the love of god

trust me there are no downsides

>convince me not to do it
What the fuck do I care what some autistic leaf does with his life

How so? All my ancestors are dead and none of them are giving two shits about it.

Why is being a genetic dead end such a bad thing? There's an insane amount of genetic dead ends, like the r9k virgins who can't breed, ever. They're genetic ends too. Normies, some of them are genetic ends too, why is it a bad thing or a tragedy? No one cares.

A vasectomy doesn't prevent STIs/STDs, you'd still have to wear a condom. But it prevents you from having kids ... ever. Unless you've already had 3, what the fuck are you doing ?

Do you want to die alone without experiencing the most important and meaningful stage of your life ? What the fuck is wrong with you ? Are you trying to be edgy ? Is it all about you ?

If you're white then don't do it.

If you're not white then do it.

As that twitter post says, it doesn't stop the baby it just changes the colour.

It's so I can fuck my gf without condom and fearing to get her pregnant. Feeling the naked sensation, which is better than condoms. It's not about STI/Ds.

> Do you want to die alone without experiencing the most important and meaningful stage of your life ?

It's not important and meaningful, it's costy, full of unworthy sacrifices and unappealing. I'd rather live for myself and enjoy this one fucking life I am given.

> Is it all about you ?

It absolutely, most definitely is.

If you have brown eyes, and are under 6'0", do it. Nothing will be lost.

It causes cancer. No joke.

I would do it but heard it hurts so I'll keep pulling out all over the sluts face they love that shit

>intentionally cucking yourself
i seriously hope you faggots dont do this

so it is actually really rare, but as with any surgery you should google the 'botched' version just to prepare yourself

You're clearly a degenerate so go for it.

>
A child is also a cancer. Guess I've chosen my poison.

dont be a cuck, be a man.

there is literally no point into getting one

it will complement your circumcision

> cancer leaf
> getting neutered
Checks out.

Degenerate is not how you spell smart.

I am most definitely a man. Bringing a child into this world is an incredibly sadistic and selfish thing to do.

You won't have any balls left. Biggest con I see.

Well r9k are genetic ends not by choice , or other betas who never even tried to ask a girl out . You are doing it on purpose despite having the chance of reproducing .

I had mine done three years ago. Balls itched like a bitch for a week afterwards.

Yeah but even if I am given the chance, why the fuck should I bother doing it? It's totally not worth it.

There are reversible vasectomies. You might want to talk to your doctor about a reversible procedure. I've even heard of a surgery where there is a little switch in your ballsack that determines whether or not your sperm leaves your balls. Even if you don't want children, who knows?

Yes, the Jewish Zohar says the goyish birthrate must decline for the Jewish messiah to arrive.

are you a teenager

Ok then. But at least consider you or your gf may have a change of mind. The younger you are, the more likely it is.

If she doesn't dump you when she gets the urge to get pregnant, you're both going to end up with a dozen cats. I hope you don't mind the smell of piss.

Good luck either way.

Yeah but if I don't want children, ever, why would I care about the reversible procedure?

just take estrogen and become a cute girl if you arent gonna use your testes

Oh yes, do it, good goy, good goy!

The leaf is a girly man, imagine that

How about dead sperm rotting away in your nuts that cause cancer?

have fun shooting blanks, manlet.

>
A child is also a cancer, like I said earlier, I guess I simply picked the most painless poison.

No, it isn't. Degenerate is how you spell degenerate, degenerate.

Is that really a thing?

If you do it and regret it, going back again is a huge health risk.

If you don't want a kid, literally just don't cum in a vagina

How fucking much are you paying to get the same result a little self restraint would get you for free? Plus if you ever decide otherwise, you can change your mind with the free way.

A fucking leaf.

American living in Netherlands reporting in.

It doesn't hurt. I rode a bicycle home from the hospital afterwards.

It doesn't change the volume of ejaculate. My wife says she didn't notice change, and she finishes me off in her mouth maybe 1/3 of the times we fuck.

No more kids. No more condoms. Do it.

Also:

1) OP cannot inb4
2) you can have it reversed if you really want to

>sucking this much kike cock
Oy vey

> Doesn't know that you can get this procedure for free in Canada.

> Suddenly very proud of my leaf.

> LOL Australia!

>Any cons to vasectomies?

If you are white then consider having some daughters first.

I'd like to keep fucking 20yo white bitches well into my 60s.

>Free neutering for white males in Canada

There's also the cancer, but whatever a fucking leaf

You literally just said: "These other people aren't having kids! They are genetic dead ends after thousands of generations! I just want to be cool too!"

transparent cum...

the risk makes it more fun

A child is also a cancer, Australia.

It's not about being cool, it's about being free and enjoying life without worry of an unwanted little fucking leech.

>
Until she's pregnant and your entire life is ruined.

Your child probably would be

How can you still cum after vasectomy , can someone explain me or show a pic

Race?

Everything stays the same except you shoot blank cum that cannot impregnate. That's all.

I got my gf pregnat when she was 21 years old because the took the pill irregulary and she just aborted.

White.

That makes her even worse than I am. She's a murderer while I'm simply preventing a disaster.

Sperm only account for 2% to 5% of the volume of a man’s ejaculate, so you’re not going notice a difference once it’s gone. In fact, it’s probably safe to assume your ejaculations naturally varied that much based on fluid intake, diet, etc.

The force of your ejalcatuions will also remain unchanged after your vasectomy. The plumbing responsible for that sort of thing is unaffected by the procedure, so there’s nothing that will be stopping or slowing the release of semen.

go ahead an mutilate urself, op

>implying murder is inherently wrong

Youre egalitarian and advocate multi racislism yes?

>mfw leafs are literally voluntarily neutering themselves

It was funny at first, but now..

I just really hope this is bait. There is no way a country or individual can be this cucked.

God help us that Trump wins or our great country faces the same horrible, horrible fate.

Absolutely not. I hate muslims so much. I wish they never came to Canada. Fuck these people, I want them to all go away and blow themselves up.