Well? Can Cred Forums even refute this?

Well? Can Cred Forums even refute this?

Just learn from history. Without it, we're nothing..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwuf5my8K_E
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>college safe spaces

Islam isn't a race

All three were good ideas.

And you apparently haven't been to Hawaii which is infested.

>America got worse and worse as people ignored the signs

Can't refute it. The legacy continues.

>implying there's anything wrong with that picture

what does the islamic religion have to to with black and japs?

...don't actually exist.

And everytime we allowed those groups in things got worse.

1942 was a fucking good reason because we were at war with those fucks.

Are you saying we should bring back No colored zones or not jap zones? I think no colored zones would work better.

legit

>learn from history
That segregated whites areas were incredible safe compared to places in North America today?

...Except on college campuses.

i'm sure the american indians wish they could have deported whites and built a wall....but oh well. history is written by the victorious.

>Please do not assume someone's gender based on their appearance

That is when you, as a cishet shitlord, walk your ass in there and make yourself comfortable, and tell anyone questioning your presence to kindly go check their privilege.

>The women's room is a safer space for anyone who is not a cis-man
>I agree not to discriminate on gender identify, SEX, sexuality...

What the fuck

Islam is a religion you fuck

So you'll accept Arabs is they aren't Muslim?

Only white people obey signs

Nope, you stumpfed me. Guess I'm a Cruz missile now, really makes you think, huh Cred Forums? Mr. Meltdown.

Top was straight racism.
Middle was because they just bombed Pearl Harbor and we were in an active military engagement against them.
Bottom keeps attacking people outside their club.

>Make yourself Public Enemy #1

lol why so racist ya bigot!

This shilling has transcended far beyond retardation

You act like any of that was bad, or wrong op

It was not

Looks like America wasn't always a multicultural hellhole.

Maybe we should go back to the way things were in the 20s.

>straight racism

kill yourself you nigger loving tranny prostitute

you don't know what white men had to be pushed to, in order to need that shit

Convenient that you didn't include anything against white peoples

You are a confirmed white hating racist

One
this
ID

i do, apostate arabs are based af and christians arabs are really kind person

>potatoniggers
>white

What I find interesting about black men who are still alive today from around those sorts of eras is that they're highly conservative, have reasonable children, speak better and generally don't get as upset as modern blacks do, today.

Also, I'm pretty sure they hate gays and aren't fond of Muslims (do old black people even know what Muslims are?)

I wouldn't say it "toughened" them up so much, but the emphasis that people back in those days kept on white culture and white blood meant that a lot of ethnics ended up following suit.

It's like discrimination goes away when people learn to assimilate and conduct themselves in a civil manner.

As someone whose family was called "European niggers" when we came over (Greek during WWII) I'm very curious to hear your explanation.

It's funny, when you see people talk about the 1950s and shit when it comes to racism, they always show the black guy as a well adjusted member of society who gets attacked by racists.

It's the same today were they show the peace ful Muslim. Last week all Muslims took a holiday to remember Abraham and admire how his wife and son were in total submission to god when he told him to sacrifice.

Imagine if a Christian did that

>Implying a fucking paper sheet can save you from the car bomb packing 1 motherfucking ton of explosives

The interment camps were a good idea.

Anyone who disagrees is a Japanese spy that thought news of the war ending was just a trick to catch them

This pattern indicates we will inevitably be overrun by Muslims and our nation is fucked.

I work with a christian Arab. They are chill and talk endless shit about the muslims and how fucked in the head they are.

Refute what? What point is there that is being made here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwuf5my8K_E

>the first 2 were done by democrats

Really fires up the old neurons

Why is no one learning from communism's many failures?

Why is no one learning from the historical fact that with the Jews you lose?

>Just learn from history. Without it, we're nothing

nobody ever learns from history.

shit is just circular.

We don't have state sanctioned segregation anymore at all you fucking nigger lover OP.

Some guy putting up a "muslim free zone" sign is a great way to lose business and go viral on social media for being rayciss.

One isolated incident of a business doing that isn't nearly the same as the mainstream segregation we used to have.

Funny thing is people were probably shit scared of the Japanese, they probably thought they were all psychos that would cut your head off with a katana in your sleep so deserves to be put in camps before they started suicide bombing schools.....ironic really.

Dem shills B T F O

Let this man in through the wall!

I should watch that movie again. thanks user

>Just learn from history. Without it, we're nothing..
But when I bring up the fact the democrats invented the KKK and Jim Crowe Laws, not to mention enslave "minorities" with social welfare, every lib looses their shit.

>crudely made paper sign taped to the window, then photographed and posted online for attention

Whatcha doin', rabbi?

>filename

said nobody ever.

>Japan was innocent, they were not allied with the Nazi's or anything

Love this meme

WTF I love ISIS now

And they have excellent banter

Because they were?
Even as a weeb, its the clear truth that imperial japan was literally worse than Hitler.

oh man that Impact font sure told me

...with white people

If we were as violent as you our race would be extinct because we would have made it legal to kill you for fun like you black psychos in South Africa has made it legal to kill white people.

That is it! we should have nuked ISIS years ago, that would have made them submit like Japan did.

Good job user you have made me think

>white people

Try again

Yeah, black and japanese people are an ethnicity, and they weren't near-unanimously driven by a religious/political ideology designed to convert the entire world and annihilate all resistance.

Muslims are not a race. Islam is cancer.

If you were actually from Hawaii you'd know he's talking about Micronesians. Haoles are no where near as bad.

They were right then and they're right now.

Does freedom of association mean nothing to you? You preach diversity, but when people try to practice it by keeping to their own kind you shame and destroy them.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

but muslims are shit actaully

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Why not? Arabs are just brown caucasians...
If they weren't following Islam, their IQ would be much higher from not indulging in fucking INCEST for centuries.

they don't have an allah as a reason to behead me so why would I care? As long as they also don't have disease like 1 in 5 syrian refugees have tuberculosis

Being Muslim is a choice your race is not

with nips and whatever the fuck the natives are called

Yes

No but no joke I don't want any Muslim and I think diversity was a mistake. I've learned.