>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA
nowwatchtvlive.co/nbc-channel-live-free-online-nbc-channel/
youtube.com/watch?v=RtW5L8-i9Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ
archive.fo/6D1ng
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA
youtube.com/watch?v=ouGHDEon4SM
youtube.com/watch?v=TaDIJisGmvU
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192
defenseone.com/politics/2016/06/hillary-clintons-likely-defense-secretary-wants-more-us-troops-fighting-isis-and-assad/129248/
strawpoll.me/11263409
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying I don't have your pastebin bookmarked

Nigga I got your back.

>They went through this much trouble

AWOO

PLEASE DON"T INSULT PEACEFUL MUSLIMS OR THEY"LL KILL YOU

except a couple bunnies are actually POISONOUS FUCKING SNAKES

Drumpf BTFO himself with that skittles comment. I can't support him anymore. Now I'm ready for Hillary.

>Fallon: Today is my birthday...
>later we're going to bring out a cake and let Hillary cough out the candles.

Would 3 of them kill me because i am nonmuslim

>America can't be the world police you evil republicans
>why can't America be the world's welfare check you evil republicans

That analogy makes no sense. Why are people so assblasted about the original tweet?

Obviously you wouldn't risk taking a handful of skittles if 3 could kill you. Same with the refugee population where EVEN OUR INTELLIGENCE is saying ISIS will infiltrate it

Checked.

Also nice filename.

mother fucker she's right.
u don't eat refugee bcoz they eat you.

>Druggie

What did he mean by this?

What if...

I had a basket of Deplorables?

Post hands

wew
she mad

>would I take 3 of them
Fuck no. Bunnies are wild animals and are a pain in the ass to raise.
I might help the original owner construct a new barn, because I'm a nice guy, but I'm not taking care of their fucking bunnies.

it's funny because this is feminists' favorite fallacy

wew

>tfw the liberals can get Triggered all hey want, but Trump is still gonna win

WHO REAL WS00SH HOURS???

>libs_in_a_nutshell.png

The Clinton campaign does NOT want you to see this. The Democrats are FREAKING out. They have JUST fucked their shit up. Saudi Arabian Princess and heir to the throne is praying to Allah like a madwomen right now. She's been caught in the act. Just look at the pictures. The look in her eyes.

YOU.

JUST.

KNOW.

That she's taking the RADICAL ISLAMIC POTUS COCK

smash that mf like button 100 100 desu senpai

AMERICAN user PLEASE REPORT ON HILL ON FALLON

Does anyone have this same pic, but it's feminists talking about men being rapists?

it's a term used to describe someone who takes non prescribed substances to the extent that it affects their general day to day demeanour

lmao did he really say this

Why is DTJ sperging out? Everything was going just fine until he started being a spaz on Twitter.

That's the point at which I'd go full Anders Breivik then an hero

>no shill link
I like this OP.

She's right. You eat skittles. Comparing sweet refugees to skittles is uncalled for.

I fucking hate liberals, you can't tweet anything in this world without it offending someone and causing a controversy.

Last week a modeling company held a fashion walk, the models had dreads in their hair and apparently its a black thing only so it caused controversy. WHat the fuck

Try a stool hardener and some fiber for the pooping.

TRUMP JR. BTFO, HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

Here's a pity (you)

Refute his analogy. Go on. I'll wait.

really fires up my neurons

i guess im a #shill4hill now

HIGH ENERGY NEW LES DEPLORABLES ANTHEM
>HIGH ENERGY NEW LES DEPLORABLES ANTHEM
HIGH ENERGY NEW LES DEPLORABLES ANTHEM
>HIGH ENERGY NEW LES DEPLORABLES ANTHEM

WATCH & SPREAD

>"Deplorables Unite" - (Do you hear the people sing) Trump Anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA

>Trump supporters: Build the wall and Mexico will pay for it!!

>me: No they won't.

>Trump supporters: Yes they will! The Fuhrer said so!!!

>me: The entire Mexican government including the Mexican President has explicitly said they won't pay for the wall. If by some long shot Trump did become president, American tax dollars would be used to pay for it, a massive misuse of money.

>Trump supporters: SHUT UP CTR SHILL MAGA MAGA HEIL DRUMPF

>me: *sips tea*

Trump is the greatest achievement of Autists that has ever or will ever happen. It is amazing and we are all in this together united in our fucking retardation.

nothin but net over here

Just watched the O'faggot's Trump interview, is it just me or was he really out to get Trump?

>implying we'really voting for DTJ

nah man this will have little to no effect in the end. This is tame for the other things that have happened, especially when you consider this to be a perfectly logical argument

That's basically Drumpf's entire bigoted campaign in one funny joke.

I'll fix the metaphor
There's a basket with 20 bunnies in a burning building
You can save as many or as little as you like, but keep in mind that 5 of them will stab you in your sleep
How many do you take?

Anyone ready for the assblasted fallout?

If anyone is interested I happened to find this stream. Have some kind of adblock thats all I can say. Actually good quality compared to others I've tried.

liberals are traitors, plain and simple.

>I fucking hate liberals, you can't tweet anything in this world without it offending someone and causing a controversy.
Solution:

Don't tweet.

That will be $0.50, Nonny.

Shove it up your ass.

I bomb them all and say I saved the west, no thank yous are necessary.

you should take your bantz back to tumblr. very dissapointing. very low energy,

I missed the leaking for that one faggots reddit page

Someone link me to the download page that was being linked here earlier today when I was on mobile.

He's tanking CTR aggro so the Clinton email thing can hit the news before the debate.

>swedishmanonhiswaytowork.webm

Bunnies don't rape daughters and attack our elderly.

except there aren't 100,000 babies, there are however, 100,000 military-aged men

To me, the reason why SW00SH is so great is the lines in the zeroes. Something about those lines makes it better than if it was just SWOOSH

that can't be a euro, the cock is the wrong color.

Thanks for telling us that.
T. NSA

Now please fill another Captcha challenge.

>wanting to save America is retarded/autistic
>leaf

It's about fucking time.

Reminder

where is hillary

Why are they all so IRRATIONALLY ANGRY? Christ, this is like I've not seen in months. What about that analogy makes (((them))) so fucking seething?

I'm at work, so no picture.

I'm closest to the American Rosewater.

Straya does it better

These are some shit bantz. Are you Canadian.

This is tremendously simple, if one stands to gain nothing but also to lose much then what is the incentive to perform that action? I feel like I'm the crazy fucker.

What if I told you Twitter was a failing company, their stocks have plummeted, and they are trying to sell off the company? All this started happening when it became clear Twitter had an agenda to promote liberal retardation and censor any opposition.

Has a refugee ever perpetrated a terrorist attack in the US?

Reminder-there is no evidence the NY bomber was a refugee, just a regular immigrant

>Mexico will never sell us the West they told us

Can I get a (you)?

kek

>misuse of money
4.8 million went to refugees for emotional support

Detroit has some of the worse schools and the worse standard of living

Don't talk to me about misuse of public funds

>HW is voting for Hillary
I really shouldn't be shocked

She will be on after this shit sketch I think. Fuck it hurts to watch.

can we just gas them?

youtube.com/watch?v=RtW5L8-i9Uw

Skip to 12:50, I need desperately want the Medieval 2 main menu music playing as Dobbs essentially calls for another Crusade.

>I want to kill them, I want to destroy them

Driver's seat is on the right side, has to be a euro

>Shove it up your ass.
I -don't- like this OP!

Suck a dick NSA I'm right outside your fucking window

Their losing, their terrified.

They are angry because they are afraid.

Anyboby else watching this Fallon trash? Is that miley cyrus?

Is it coming on in a few moments?

Yes the guy in NY was a refugee and the guy in Minnesota was also a refugee.

No.

That's more like it.

After the commercials

Today is my birthday and with NY bomber turning out to be a religion of peace, and Trump annihilating in the polls, I can say that today has been a good day.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CPlF-IEkXQ

HILLARY CLINTON LIVE NEXT
HAVE ADBLOCK OR YOULL PROBABLY GET ADWARE

I hope you removed the exif data on your pictures because if the Establishment finds out who you are, you will end up committing suicide by shooting three shotgun blasts in the back, dropping a piano on yourself, and then jumping out the window.

But at least you'll be going out a hero.

that looks so fucking comfy

i think he's really scared about that birth certificate

They cant argue against the fundamental reality, so they must once again try to use feels to beat reals.
They think it still works (It doesn't)

You should put the addresses that you found in a pastebin

good job, too bad we'll never know these people reaction when they open them

>"refugee" is a buzzword liberals use to gain sympathy for their cause at flooding the west with millions of third world immigrants.

Thanks to liberals, refugee is an overused meaningless term nowadays, much like bigot, racist, sexist, etc.

Godspeed, user.

EXCLUSIVE: GEORGE H. W. BUSH TO VOTE FOR HILLARY

>Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.

>Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee.

>But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

>On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

>In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

>George H.W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush have stayed out of the political debate since campaigning earlier this year for their son Jeb's unsuccessful bid for president. Neither George H.W. Bush nor his son, former President George W. Bush, attended this summer's Republican National Convention in Cleveland where Trump accepted the nomination.

>Many former GOP officials from both Bush administrations have also announced their support for Clinton over Trump, including national security adviser Brent Scowcroft and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez.

>One Bush official who has taken Trump's side is former Vice President Dan Quayle, who told POLITICO in an interview this summer he was still holding out hope both Bushes would back Trump. "Clearly in their heart of hearts I should hope they would want a Republican president, but they can speak for themselves,"

archive.fo/6D1ng

Because reality, over and over again, proves their dogma wrong.

So they double down, because cognitive dissonance is easier than facing the truth.

hope you don't have a "barbell accident" for this

HILLARY CUNTON ON NBC IN A FEW MOMENTS. WATCH HER GET BTFO!

Praise KEK

Best commentary i've seen on this so far.

burn

Send it Out

They know this is it. They are scrounging up every last bit of energy to try and stop the inevitable.

Trump will win, and their era will be done. They're just scared. Sadly, for them, the numbers of reality and history just don't add up in favor of them

This is proof that Trump is the real deal.

Based dice.

Boston Marathon Bombers were admitted on asylum refugee status.

all this work and shit posters get more (you)s than me

Argument by analogy is usually considered fallacious. For example, one might argue that Syrian refugees are not Skittles, and that one Syrian refugee, a human life, is worth a great deal more than a piece of candy. Therefore, we ought to be putting more effort into finding out which ones are poisoned and which ones aren't so we could eat, er... save, the good ones. We wouldn't bother to do that if it was just Skittles. Or something along those lines.

His analogy is no valid argument, however, I don't believe it was intended as such.

They're literally accepting of terrorism. Just like the mudslime mayor of the UK said.

I've been on tinder straight up telling my matches to vote for trump probably messaged like 100 girls so far. Help me pol

Mark dice with the tweets!! Spot on

I sort of wish Don Jr. didn't do these kind of meme posts. All of them are very easy to flip your shit over and spin in different ways. It's not like anyone cares of doing their research. Al lthey do is see the reference. See the reaction of people on social media. See some bombed (((refugee))) kids and instantly get a kick of "muh feels". Normies wont think "hey, maybe this kid was used by the terrorists to play on our emotions", which actually happened and it's documented. But will they BOTHER to check it? No. Absolutely never. It just fuels the feel brigade.

But maybe i'm completely wrong

Do you think it has the possibility of hurting Trump?

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.” Don "I got bantz and rantz" Trump

Fresh Trump OC, lads. #MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA

Well, at least Quayle is reasonable.

Still, their neocon badges are showing.

Oh look, the establishment of both parties are actually one and the same thing.

Who would have believed it?

Like those "refugees" that were just admitted as refugees except they had been living in a safe third party country for the past 10 years. It was some shitholes in Africa

(Jews)

The Bushes really took Jeb getting destroyed that hard, huh?

Fuck I hope Trump purges all these motherfuckers from the party when he is elected. The Bushes, McCain, Paul Ryan, Kasich, Cruz, they all need to be booted.

Cred Forums has auto-stripped exif data for nearly 10 years now.

Two of the four refugees in Houston were arrested for planning a terrorist attack.

well it is his doctrine they have been following for the bleeding of all eastern states through middle eastern population absorption and economic dependence.

>implying the Saudis won't just outright kill me

Dude

If I wanted to be enraged by liberals putting my children in danger

I would be on fucking twitter right now..Fuck off

soon

checked and that's the comfiest fucking picture I've seen all day

Remember those refugees's that shot up San Bernardino?

Rember those refugees's that shot up a concert in france?

I did. Here is the big pic.

Skittles is racist yo.

Trump Jr is a genius

People will see he is right despite the (((MSM narrative))) trying to push he is a fucking white male

DESPERATION everybody

>Shillary coming out to loud nigger music

This is so reassuring. The establishment elites of both parties are voting for the same corrupt, Big Wall street, liberal Supreme court politician.

This is enough that Trump is our guy, if you had any doubts.

Pretty much. Anyone living in the third world is automatically classified as a refugee now.

PRAISE HIM!

>tfw I came up with this idea and anons are doing it

she needed help up the 2 stairs

Trump himself has actually said things like Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK and made comments about his dick size on national television.

His son posting some memes and valid arguements will have little to no effect

THANK YOU DON JR FOR TRIGGERED LIBS

>Do you think it has the possibility of hurting Trump?
no, but the medias will certainly try to make it seem like it

Why are you sperging out this hard?

crowd low energy af

this fucker better die fast

george "controlled opposition" bush

>jeb

>for 10 years now
Bullshit. I remember at least as late as 2012, people fucking with kids who forgot to remove the exif.

Assad will pay for this skittling.

*tentatively raises paw*
Um.. what did he mean by this?

Sent from my iPhone

Happy birthday user, may you live two hundred years and see the complete destruction of liberalism and the salvation of the white race

What is this?

Why not.

>We need to stop the hatefulness
>*Crowd erupts into fake applause*

Remember, YEB! is worth TWO (2) votes.

literally only women cheering

>made comments about his dick size on national television.
i will always remember that day, i laughed so fucking hard

>be a bernie bro
>go full TRUMP after the democratic convention
>having trouble convincing my fellow bernie campaigners to join the American side
>this happens

This will solidify support for the Anti-Hillary vote. Those that were thinking about voting for Stein, Gary, or TRUMP just calcified their preference.

This does more damage to the cunt than helps her, but the elite are so far up their own ass, they can't see it.

MAGA
A
G
A

This.

Don Jr being a sperg and triggering libs is nothing compared to everything else people have used against Trump.

Still, the controversy doesn't truly he campaign when we're trying to keep climbing in the polls.

Well if my son was turned into a joke of a candidate by Trump then matey I would do the same. Trump BTFO Jeb so bad that Jebs parents are voting for their old rival.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Hey, look at that...
the establishment is stacking themselves against Trump. Well this is gonna backfire on them tremendously because Bush sr. endorsing a Democrat is literally treason in the eyes of some and only fuels the narrative of Trump

kek

>what is taxing remittances

Weaponized autism.

*doesn't truly help

wtf is with this pulling crap out of a bag shtick

>controversy
'''''''''controversy'''''''''

>compares terrorists to poisoned skittles
But that wouldn't go with their narrative

>American tax dollars would be used to pay for it,

>Trump taxes remittances
>wall is paid for
>American tax dollars not used
>Just dirty Beaner money who wanted to drain the economy by sending money to another country
>you are completely BTFO

include me in the mailing list kanchou

Who stoked the fires of the Syrian civil war?

Who armed the "rebels"?

Who bomed the Syrian army to help ISIS?

Who fueled the refugee crisis?

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

Spread the Truth.

Even on a tv show everything seems low energy around her. Damn.

holy fuck this is the cringiest thing ive ever seen

>IS GOOD N PLENTY STILL AROUND?
is she serious

Were you the user that sent a pepe out that you printed? That's where I got the idea.

Because they realized that they have already lost so they are just lashing out at us and other "Deplorables"

My favorite will always be him BTFO of Cruz and Marco in a singe two minutes
>He is part of the establishment giving money to the Clintons
>I gave money to you
>Only five thousand dollars
>thanks for the book anyways
>you didnt fund me
>I didnt want to
>Donald calm down I know following rules isnt your thing
>I am calm...youre the basket case

>muh first female President
>knock down all the barriers
Also Trump admitted that Obama was American.

Its important that normies see what Liberals are about

There is a fundamental difference between Liberals and everyone else....You see everyone else has children..Liberals just don't, so in situations where "you think about the children" liberals are forced to be cucks and think about other peoples children.

can I get a summary of the show?

Nice pasta

Yeah, the "barriers"

with the help of John McCain and Saudi Arabia

>Former Extremist

This. Trump was outrageous and played rough and dirty since the beginning over a year ago. He's been called Hitler, racist, bigot, etc by liberals for over a year. And now people are desensitized and tired of the contrived hollow bullshit. Trump has essentially built of immunity to these attacks. They're essentially useless now. The establishment is in full panic mode.

Here (You) go.

I've got literally one left. Email me your address at [email protected] and I'll ship one to you.

Whats happening? Refuse to watch

Are there pepes inside?

nice ... how did you do this?

Maybe the farmer should deal with his barn burning down instead of trying to save a few bunnies.

Thanks. Have a rare pepe.

>I won't kill you if you pay me 300k a year
>Now I'm not an extremist

kek yeah and then wolf wants to move on and they both sperg out ''DONT I GET TO RESPOND DONT I GET TO RESPOND'' AND TRUMP IS LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF 'YEAH YOU SHOULD MOVE ON''

Anyone watching Clinton on Fallon? She opened up stating she wasn't going to go after attacks on trump anymore, then not 30 seconds later she started talking about >drumpf said obama wasn't born in the US >drumpf and putin have a bromance >drumpf doesn't want women to be president

oh and it started off with her talking about how she used to play softball and loves playing sports ">see how healthy i am!!"

fuck this cunt to hell.

Same.

>Little girls need a role model and they need to follow their dreams. We don't want a bigoted country.

Are you mailing them out tomorrow?

hes feeding her topics that just so happen to be her main talking points.

No? I posted the idea of a zip folder with thousands of copies of 10000x10000 Pepes and then said anons should send out a box full of smug Pepes.

>

turned off. started with a carrot top routine and some story about her dyke softball career

Fuck, she's pandering to every minority group that she can think of at this point... As a cisgendered straight white male this is deeply offensive to me.

Yes. 120 pepes. One in each, with ominous Bible verses on the back.

christ look at mccain's legs, theyre atrophied

harvest the tears, so tasty

Did she not just say at the start ... less mudslinging or something? Good lord she is lying a piece of shit.

I hope she's nervous as fuck after Combetta man getting caught since this happened after they taped this.

>Who bomed the Syrian army to help ISIS?
Who bombed the fucking Russians by mistake yesterday?!

>Hillary: Diversity is one of our great strengths

Jimmy:

"Trump seems to be changing"

I'm watching a stream, it's basically the same shit:

>Trump is a divisive person
>MUH TRUMP IS A RACIST BIRTHER
>Glass ceiling bullshit
>Diversity is our strength
>We should knock down barriers not create them

Same old Hillary rhetoric we've heard before.

oh and the funny part is they recorded this last thursday or friday before trump came out and said he was wrong and he knows obama was born here. so hillary just made herself look like an even bigger cunt.

4d chess

HILLARY CONFIRMED FRAUD
THIS IS UNDENIABLE PROOF
THE CHESS IS SURPASSING THE TWELFTH DIMENSION
youtube.com/watch?v=ouGHDEon4SM

You're literally doing God's work user.

Major Wikileaks dump will never happen.

You are all naive for giving Assange the attention he wants.

Have fun getting humiliated in 6 days.

Oh. I never saw it. I saw a pic of where one person sent a single pic and then I remembered Trump saying "if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."

>this
Hillary has never and will never appeal to White men. I bet at the end of the day she'll only have about a third of their votes if not less

CLINTON CAMPAIGN'S NEW THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=TaDIJisGmvU

did she actually mention trump? kek trump didnt mention her once in his interview. hes really into his head kek

so she's really not taking any risk despite being in trouble in the polls

user, will you mail me one? id love to have the trump pepe eating the hillary taco bowl

t. A leaf with a burger proxy

Fucking Megyn Kelly. Her voice pisses me off now.

Because it is hard to argue against the idea that even if 1% of 100,000 refugees want to kill people that letting them all in would let in would also let in 1,000 people who want to kill people.

And since they are faced with such a simple truth that destroys their narrative they rage.

nice

Assange better dump or this fuck is going to be completely discredited.

Aside from that, Trump is going to pummel that walking corpse into the ground next Monday.

Ah.

politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-shatters-gop-records-with-small-donors-228338

>Trump shatters GOP records with small donors

>‘He’s the Republican Obama,’ one operative says as Trump monetizes his Republican supporters.

We don't need the you fool.

We Wikileaks now.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/778034095741960192

SHes almost worse then katy turr

WITNESSED

She mentioned Trump barely a minute into the interview. He has permanent real estate in her brain.

Your fingerprints are all over that shit. Did you at least use self-sealing envelopes to avoid leaving DNA?

Have fun being on the FBI "wanted for questioning" list. I've been on it. That early morning "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK" is an unpleasant experience.

She mentioned Trump and Putin.

Hillary is at 60% unfavorables because of wikileaks

You are a moron. If Trump even holds his own with a 30 year politician she will look incompetent.

Your only hope is that Trump doesn't really have a 156 IQ and that he will look like a moron during the debate.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
IT'S FRICKIN' SURREAL

>not even having good bants and charisma like Trump

God she is going to get so BTFO when Trump calls her out on being a Warhawk and wanting to fight with Russia at the same time as she says "peace and love!"

And people think he will have trouble debating Hillary. After thinking about pepe all day I fully expect her to literally reeeee when she is stumped

>when you need all the white votes you can get but everyone in your party can't stop telling white people to fuck themselves

not 20 seconds after she said she wouldn't mention him, she went on a 5 minute tangent about how hateful, mysoginyst, racist, orange, and putin loving he is.

rent free

>Hillary: WE MUST STOP THE FIGHTING. STOP THE NAMECALLING AND BULLYING. NO MORE DIVISIVENESS

Says the old bitch that literally called 25% of the electorate "irredeemable" and "deplorable".

Says the old bitch that thinks everything that happens to her is done by the Soviet Russians or apart of some vast right wing conspiracy or blaming the "alt-right" and Cartoon Nazi Frogs.

It is so boring compared to Trump's time on there. His was charismatic and fun as fuck. Audience loved him.

Feels like they are having to use an applause light for this one. Then again I feel like she's a Dexter and just faking any emotion anyway.

PRAISE KEK

I'm already on every list imaginable. I was arrested by the FBI at 19 for computer fraud and haven't really slowed down since.

The point is we don't have the time, money, or means to screen each and every third worlder that our liberals want to take in by the thousands when we can't even take care of our own, and his tweet gets that across. Not to mention these people have been brainwashed into thinking that each refugee is an innocent little baby child sunshine bunny and not a grown thug who'd kill you for a dollar, but who cares about that when you're a racist bigot if you call it out.

This is fucking hysterical. Are the bible verses chosen by recipient or did you just choose at random?

Yet A LOT of whites still vote democrat. I DONT FUCKING UNDERSTAND IT.

At least she tries to pretend to be serious today. She is talking about terrorist attacks in US and shit.

Fucking kek. (((They're))) really, really bad at this.

i really want her to lose her shit and go 'HOW DARE YOU PLEBS IT WAS MY TURN'' but i doubt itll happen that way.

Hillary's secdef pick is a woman too. She wants the USA to occupy southern Syria and remove Assad.

defenseone.com/politics/2016/06/hillary-clintons-likely-defense-secretary-wants-more-us-troops-fighting-isis-and-assad/129248/

strawpoll.me/11263409

TRUMP 2016

>mfw been shitposting and memeing all over twatter, faceberg, and Cred Forums against shillary and the DNC
>my memes have been on CNN
>I hold a Federal Firearms License
ATF/FBI sure sucks at their job

WHY IS FALLON HUMANIZING A MONSTER?!

>I was arrested by the FBI at 19 for computer fraud and haven't really slowed down since.
Hot damn.

She hasn't even mentioned Pepe yet.

not as many as we think

>mfw this user mailing the pepes will be dead or on Hannity next week

not white men. im predicting he gets 65 percent of them

Recipients aren't chosen, they're all liberal fags.

Pastebin.com/GE9uudGb

Now hillary is saying elections shouldn't be dragged out so long.

hmmmm really makes you think why she'd say that.

I'LL REITERATE
WATCH THE VIDEO
THE CAMERAS ON THE PHONES DON'T MATCH REALITY

jesus christ

He does want to keep his job and more than likely his life.

a lot of people don't follow politic very closely and have no ideas of the dem plans to exterminate white america. For them the dems are just a diverse party.

>She wants the USA to
Nobody knows what she wants. She lies to the public every fucking time.

I've been on national TV before, I don't care for it. See It was prominent enough to get me interviewed by a few national journalists.

why is she even doing talk shows tonight? Is she even talking about the NY and NJ bombs? This is the same as when it took her so long to get to Louisiana

>Someone saved my thing
You're awesome, fellow user!

Damn. I like this man, good job.

its a tape

NEW

NEW

it pisses me off considering the Republicans are responsible for passing civil rights act, voting rights act, 13,14,15 admendments

Better question. Why the fuck is Obama wasting your money, campaigning for Clinton instead of doing his fucking job? You are paying him to act like a retard for Clinton.

>this forced humor
quite pathetic tbqh

given pic related, I think his family barely tolerates him.

The elections are fine, it's the primaries that are so damn long. instead of being like a full year June ->June, it should be like January ->june. It's insane that an an election would last more than a year.

Jesus Christ. Deltoid/tricep makes top half of upper arm twice as thick as bottom half of upper arm. No forearms whatsoever.

The Donald doesn't want or need a free lunch; he is more than able to pay for his own lunch.

>t. increasingly nervous man

Lol from Cred Forums , can go right back there
Fucking wall to wall traps and rate my dick faggot threads everywhere

fantastic

You insult the leaf burger

>former extremist
>former ctu

>that line up children being indoctrinated
holy fuck where are the parents. Thats it, When RWDS start up, I'm killing every shitty parent in addition to every non-white. This has GOT to stop

How much have you spent on stamps user?

Also great work

60 on stamps, 25 on printing and envelopes. The worst part was finding addresses. Here is a pastebin of them.

/GE9uudGb

hello agent Johnson, thats a little bit obvious don't you think?

Witnessed, Praise Kek.

Well enjoy your time in prison is all I'm sayin'.

>prison for mailing memes

KEK'D