Family finds missing pet gutted and hanging by the neck outside home

youtube.com/watch?v=6cWaoU9ezo8

> Shocked and disgusted at the gruesome way their pet dog was butchered, a family is now seeking to find the cold-blooded killer and bring him to justice. Herald-Mail Media reports that around 4 p.m. on Thursday, September 8, Siberian husky Ryu went missing from his family’s home in Falling Waters, West Virginia. Owner Danielle Teran suspected he might have escaped from his run line by slipping out of his collar. She and her family tried looking for him, but turned to social media when he still didn’t turn up after a day. Less than two days after Ryu went missing, Teran’s son found him hanging by the neck on the family’s gate. He had been tortured, cut open, and gutted. In a Facebook post about the incident, Teran said they were traumatized at the sight and heartbroken at their pet’s horrific and painful death. The Humane Society is offering a $5,000 reward for information that can help catch the perpetrator.

This shit really pisses me off. I bet it was a nigger or mudslime too.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583
youtube.com/watch?v=StWoPBRRs9U
kenny-glenn.net/
strawpoll.me/11263522
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would be fucking mortified if someone did that to my dog. I really hope the fucker who did this is gutted.

Hillary supporter did this i'm sure.

goddamnit im so fucking angry

I'd point blank murder the person that did that and their entire family for cohabitating with trash.

Whoever did it deserves to die and burn in hell.

RIP pupper

It's a husky. Almost guaranteed to have raided some farmer's chicken coop, and was redelivered to the family as a reminder to secure your pet.

Terrible thing to do, but it's guaranteed that husky got into some trouble. I own one, and they are chicken killing machines.

Dogs arent people. Recognize this and recognize that what was done to this animal needed to be done to make the point. God forbid an effete white family sees something awful for once in their lives...

>niggers doing this
Either some disturbed white dude killing animals before he moves onto serial killing or muslims, at least.

I highly doubt it was a white person. People with souls treat animals with respect, even if the kill them for food. Soulless shitskins and sickfucks are the ones who do this, they're not even human beings at this point

>Almost guaranteed to have raided some farmer's chicken coop
Fuck off nigger. You're projecting like a full-on leftist.
>It's okay to kill dogs!
Kill yourself. And fuck your chickens.

>t. Tyrone

Keep talking. Keep running your faggot mouth. Please do.

I was trying not to think about my super old dog dying
Thanks

Asian manlet probably.

pretty sure raiding a chicken coop doesn't warrant being tortured, gutted and tied to a fence.

That's pretty fucked up.

yeah cause no whites have ever killed animals in gruesome fashion...

fuck off retard

If this scenario is true, then the farmer still did the wrong thing. Murder of the pet, someone else's property essentially, isn't justice. He needed to sue the family for negligently securing their dog.

*tips*

IT WAS NOT A MUSLIM! MUSLIMS ARE LOVING AND TOLERANT OF ALL DOGS!!

Rednecks are crazy. They live in poverty because muh family tradition as farmers working double shifts just to eat at night getting assfucked by the government.

>Mexican intellectuals

Same.
What point? They are suppose to just accept their dog's carcass was hanging in front of their house and just throw it in the dumpster and be done with it all?

I want to do something.

I know several farmers who will shoot any strange dogs on their land. Its to protect their own dogs and their animals.

They let the corpses lie.

Don't let your dog run wild.

No they are not.
They poison them.

SAME

I'm a farmer and we own 2 million dollars in capital, and my uncle has enough money to buy a new truck every 3 years. We're also currently building a sale barn, which will literally make us millionaires in spendable wealth.

>whites

Jesus, where the fuck do you come from? I know a shit load of farmers and they'd just chase the dog and bring it by the scruff of its neck to their owner depending payment for dead chickens. That's if it wasn't some factory farm in which case they don't give a shit.

Chickens are the farmer's property, and they actually serve a practical purpose. The safety of his chickens far outweigh that of a worthless pet.

Rednecks son

I think I would actually kill someone if they did this to my dog. Not like an exaggeration, "Oh, I'm going to kill that fucker, bro."

More like, I'd find out who it was, wait outside their house, then cut them open with my knife and hang them from a fence.

My wife and I don't have kids. We have our American Eskimo. He is treated better than a Saudi Prince. I fucking love my dog.

Would honestly kill anyone who fucks with my dogger

>They let the corpses lie.
So they don't go out of their way to torture, gut, and hang said corpses on their owner's property? What's your point, dipshit?

>whites would never mutilate animals
Yeah and a black man would never steal something either you absolute retard.

>it was (((mud)))
they hate dogs.

get him (OP)'s personal army

I'm a redneck son, but this is just plain psychopathy.

Both parties are in the wrong. Dog not trained. Psycho de-gutting a dog? Not to mention whoever did it knew the dog and owners, seeing as it was propped in front of their house.

Crazies.

This. The Wrong Turn movies are true to life

Forgot to mention that my uncle pays me to drive a John Deere Gator around for about 4 hours a day; and the rest of the time I sit on my ass and shitpost and play vidya.

Also, we have an unlimited beef supply for ourselves, because we own over 2,500 cattle.

I read that as mummified.

That assumes the farmer knows the dog.

More likely the farmer will just shoot the dog and throw it in the refuse heap.

>My wife and I don't have kids. We have our American Eskimo.

t. millennial

Pretty much this. It's not even "le edgy internet tough guy."

I have a Husky, this hits home

EXACTLY FARMERS(WHITE MEN) HAVE SOULS AND WOULD NOT DO THAT TO A PUPPER, AT WORST IF IT WAS A MANGY RABID STRAY ATTACKING HIS SHEEP OR WHATEVER MULTIPLE TIMES, THE FARMER WOULD STILL SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD

THIS WAS NOT A WHITE PERSON WHO DID THIS, ID SAY IT WAS A LOCAL MUSLIM OR NIGGER

It was probably Muslims. They HATE dogs.

I don't understand. It's just a dog. Why can't they buy a new one?

hahah this is funny, degenerate pet owners btfo. they probably let it shit in someones yard. thats what you faggots get, maybe next time it will be you too

>Flag

Cool post, ahmed

The point is it wasn't a farmer. At least not a respectable one.

Why would anyone bring a dead dog back to the family? Plausible deniability is better.

Fuckin triggered me

Wrong. Farmers don't see death of animals as emotional. They would have just killed it and that would have been the end of it.

It was definitely Muslims. They torture dogs all the time.

This. My dog is family. You don't touch my dog.

This shit makes me so fucking angry.

if you don't keep your dog inside your property or when you let your dog leave your property on his own or when you take your dog for a walk without a leash and muzzle expect this to happen.

K, then shoot the dog.

Not torture it, gut it, AND HANG IT ON THE OWNERS FENCE

>buy a new truck every 3 years
So he makes 3k a year?

>nigger or mudslime
>Falling Water, WV

Highly unlikely. Crazed redneck, probably. Huskies have very high prey drive, it probably killed a redneck's kids cat or all his chickens or some shit.

t. Live nearby and have owned huskies.

So edgy.

Pretty disgusting. Even if I found a dog fucking with my livestock or eating them, I'd mercy kill them with a shot to the head and use them as compost. Not gut them and hang them on the neighbors fence. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a post over in r9k in a mischief thread. Person deserves to have their genitals dipped in acid.

Hahahahaha fuck dogs

I'm glad it's dead and if you think it's cool for these vicious beasts to be out roaming the countryside killing things, I hope your fucking dog gets tortured and killed by a redneck too.

The farmers you know aren't mountain people from West Virginia. If his scenario were true, it wouldn't be somebody with fields of wheat. It would be some fucking redneck in the middle of nowhere with a dozen chickens in the backyard which he eats. I know these types. They eat squirrels and other varmint too. And they love guns. They also like to get drunk as fuck so its a plausible scenario if some drunk redneck and his buddies heard the chickens or whatever being attacked, went out, shot the dog and fucked its shit up. They then used the dog's tags to drop off their work at the owners house as some sort of example.

muhammad, get the fuck out of our country

It's pretty fucked up, but every one of you faggots saying "NO WHITE PERSON WOULD EVER KILL DOGGER" need to fuck off. You must be newfags if you've never seen those gifs or webms or people abusing animals and people.

Do you know the full story? Maybe this happened many times and the owner is a fucking asshole and told him to fuck off? Maybe the cops let him off with a slap on yhe wrist? If it happened again after that he'd be understandably angry and probably felt a need to send a message.

Only a leftist or a muslim would do this.

Yee haw nigger

If you damage another person's property you need to be held accountable.

This is true. A farmer would just demand payment from the owner or shoot it and bury it.

This is some subhuman level shit.

let thy will be done

Also the muslim theory is also possible because the only minorities in rural WV are rapefugee imports.

So you weren't good enough to do anything except get a pity job from a relative, we get it

The type of person you described typically has pet dogs. I can't imagine even the worst drunk redneck doing some shit like this.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE OBAMAS DIVERSITY HE HAS BEEN FLOODING WHITE STAES AND AREAS WITH MUDS FOR YEARS, ALSO THE FACT THAT MUSLIMS HATE DOGS COINCIDING WITH RECENT MUSLIM ATTACKS AND THE 9/11 ANNIVERSARY I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE IT WAS A MUSLIM OR A NIGGER MUSLIM

The dog has no collar. Owner said she thinks the dog slipped out of it.

The person who did it knows where they live since they brought the dog back. I bet it has nothing to do with the dog and is over some real petty grudge, what a faggot.

>WHITEY CAN DO NUFFIN WRONG IT THE NIGGER, THE CHINK, THE MUSLIM, EVERYONE BUT US!

wow well someone deserves a drum mag emptied into their face

Mortified means to be embarrassed. The word you were looking for is horrified. I only correct you because I used to make the same mistake.

You would fit right in in WV sir.

Probalby just your average worshipper of the religeon of peace. Dogs are haram, kufar

This. If the family just said "he escaped and we found him on the road, killed by a clean shot" it wouldn't be a big deal at all. If a dog is destroying your livelihood then you can shoot it (much like if you caught a random bix nood stealing your chickens).

But this deserves extended torture for whatever edgy catfag/mudshitsociopath did it.

>complains about dogs killing things
>posts an invasive species responsible for the most extinctions in the world second only to humans

Yes, you as a person, not your property. this was gratuitous violence.

>a stupid chink looking dog's life is more valuable than that of a human

social justice cuck tier post

ITT dog lovers impotent rage. top lel

They're terrible people, yeah. But I simply don't agree with those who say its out of the realm of possibility that this is a white person's doing. Some people get really pissed when their shit gets fucked with. Its just the way of the world. The crazy redneck stereotype up in those mountains is real. I know it because I lived it.

>women are sociopaths
whoda thunk?

I agree. Feral dogs in my rural area are fucking bad news and no bull there is a wild husky that lives in the woods and shits litters of mutts periodically. Then they pack up and attack anything including good dogs in thier yard. Animal control does nothing it's two guys for a whole county. I got my rifle specifically for this issue and named it problem solver. Killed more raccoons with it than anything but still a problem solver.

I bet that dog killed something like a pet cat or small defenseless dog and some dude went pyramid head on him.

>I bet the dog killed some chickens/did bad shit
>NICE PROJECTING YOU FUCKING CUNT
>I bet the dog was killed by a mudslime or nigger
>YEAH TOTALLY THEY'D DO THIS

Whoever did this to the dog should be locked away and the key thrown down the well, but nice fucking double standards. For all we know it was a couple of edgy rich kids high on crack that thought it would be lovely to mutilate a dog.
Also, libtards wouldn't do this, they are so into animal rights that if there was a choice between saving a sinking ship full of dogs and a ship full of people, they'd go for the dogs.

>a stupid chink looking dog's life is more valuable than that of a human

For most humans on the planet, this is in fact the case.

>tfw thats how all Halal meat is prepared
>strung up upside down
>throat slit
>bleed out while alive
Where is the humane society when Muslims kill literally any animal?

If by that you mean I'm a racist white who wants america to be white and free then yeah id probably fit in you braindead nincompoop. FUCK YOU

Get your head out of your ass.

Last 2 incidences of dogs being tortured was done by white guys.

>a chinks life is worth more than a loyal hound's
sjw's everybody

Then call me a liberal. Most humans are shit. Most dogs are good friends.

Holy shit. I remember this. This was in like 2008 or something right? I remember the threads tracking him down. Crazy to think that Cred Forums actually used to do some good back in the day.

Poor kittie :(

fucking wrekt

your days are numbered dogfags and so are the days of your slobbering stinky giant rats

huskies blown the FUCK OUT. what kind of fucking faggot names a pet ryu anyway? weeb trash lmao

God I love animal torture. I wish more people accepted this as the enjoyable hobby that it is. You don't know happiness until you tear the limbs off a small animal at the shoulder and let it spasm around on the floor.

Who even cares? Just buy another one.

Isn't the whole point of halal to kill an animal with minimal suffering/pain before cooking it? Or did the jews lie to me again?

yeah. if you must, just shoot the dog
dont fucking torture it.
whoever did this has serious problems

>a loyal hound
now this stupid dog is a loyal hound

>I bet it was a nigger or mudslime too.

I don't think they would be creative enough to tie it to the fence to be honest.

>Almost guaranteed to have raided some farmer's chicken coop

Farmers go tend to follow the old phrase "shovel and shut up" when it comes to dogs.

It was most likely a neighbor or someone who knows the family.

>impotent

I would literally kill your bastard retard children if you hurt my dog

I love clipping the wings off birds. They usually get run over by cars within a week.

>flag
Dogs != cane toads, emus, retarded koalas and kangaroos

>0.50 cents were deposited into your account
>thank you for shilling for hillary

(You)

>God I love animal torture. I wish more people accepted this as the enjoyable hobby that it is. You don't know happiness until you tear the limbs off a small animal at the shoulder and let it spasm around on the floor.

>Who even cares? Just buy another one.

Even if it was a white person, I'd still kill him if that was my dog. Whatever fuckin skin color that animal is, it's getting put down slowly

since they live on a farm, its a guarremtee its not sandniggers

then its either a nut sadist,

but most likely, it is just the neighbour eith the chicken coop

>muslims
>feeling emotion
that's some pretty thorough mental gymnastics

stupid fucking nigger animal killers need to be shot

>west virginia
>effete

>whoever did this has serious problems
i assume he has problems with hipster dog owners who don't understand that their dog is not entitled to other people's property/goods.

>guys, eviscerating beloved pets, and hanging them up as props, is a completely understandable thing to do against someone you have a grudge against....

No user. There is really no such thing as a psychopath in your world when such behaviour is adequately given some arbitrary reason.

Either that "farmer" isn't capable of remorse or compassion.... Or he loved his "chickens" as much as a family member or loved one to push him off the edge.

Go get help. This place is turning you into a sociopath.

Goddamn. What drives an individual to kill another man's dog and leave it hanging out as a message like that? For what purpose? Is the killer going to murder the family there too?

This is why i keep my old dogger inside while im here or on a strong leash while im out.

This is legit how a serial killer movie starts fuck that

I don't know why but watching animal abuse is way worse than watching any abuse done to humans. God knows I've watched the very worst ISIS execution videos but they're nothing compared to animal abuse.

Recipe for fun doggy num nums
1. chicken fat
2. ground meat
3. liberal sprinkling of DCON
directions
1.seed grass next to sidewalk with num nums
2.shitty dogs stop and eat
3.Profit

I'm sorry bro, it's alright, in heaven you two will reunite. He'll be waiting for you, man.

>As soon as you get married, you must have kids right away

Is the guy kill?

>yeah. if you must, just shoot the dog

Fucking this. I've been in the position before (Shot my mexican neighbors dog in the head).

The dog was an aggressive fuck that attacked me and my dog, but I didn't torture it.

Those illegal fucks left him chained in the yard all day, every day, and abused him.

I still feel bad about it, but at least he didn't suffer.

That, and his (Former) owner got arrested a few weeks ago for a hit and run + dui.

if you kept your pet with a leash and a muzzle nobody would get hurt

>muh dogs are more important than other random fauna

why do amerifats get so upset about dogs but not about human beings being hurt? really makes u think huh

>edgy rich kids
There are no rich kids in Falling Waters. It's a town of about 800 people and it sucks.

>Crack
Heroin

I do agree that whoever did it should be locked away.

>le psychopath meme

Feeling empathy for animals is a mental disease. You're not even the same species.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

A LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

What would you do to the fucker who killed your dog? Likely he'd be a nigger or some psycho weirdo piece of shit, either way what would you do if you got their hands on them? Keep in mind that anyone who can do that to a dog will likely do it to a person (if they haven't already), especially when we factor in shit like not just killing but torturing.

It's also worth pointing out that the scum of the earth (niggers, muslims, psychopaths) are all the ones who seem to hate dogs the most. Quite a coincidence, isn't it?

I think they should have turned down their loud ass music.

so again

just shoot the dog
dont fucking torture it.
whoever did this has serious problems

You really don't know how much trucks cost...

>Singapore
No wonder

dogfags are the fucking worst

Go to any "anti dog" site on fagbook and 90% of the posts are dogfags like hurr how cud u h8 such bootiful aminals u r literally hitler

Also fun watching them getting btfo in the comments section of the frequent articles about dogs mauling babies or the elderly to death

Fuck dogs

Dogs are better than people. Most of you are filth that belongs in the ground.

Fucking false flagging redditors are pissing me off.

I just woke up and I see this shit? That's fucked up. If anyone did this to my dog I wouldn't even kill the bastard who did it. I would just gut everyone they loved and hang them from a fence for that person to see

yeah and he's a nigger who should be shot

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583

im not defending what the sick fuck did to the dog (unless the dog barks all night long for years ever night) but what is it with you guys going all normal faggy about your doggos?

i mean they are people but they are literally replaceable at the drop of a hat (not like a human person). dogs are pets and pets are used for entertainment and companionship. you can get a new one at a shelter or breeder fairly easy.

People on the other hand are far more complex than dogs. it baffles me why most people in my generation obsess over dogs like little girls when they are grown adults. There are ppl who buy their dogs nicer chunks of meat than I have ever eaten and that just sickens me. Who the hell wants to spend 50-100+ dollars per week on dog food? Raise a child instead of the dog. it will grow up to be a person and not a dead dog.

of course if you are in rural areas where dogs are more practical then by all means get dogs. but im sick of this young people bs about viewing dogs like they are jesus fucking christ

Huh, funny, I feel the same way about you.

>God forbid an effete white family sees something awful for once in their lives...

This. White people need to stop anthropomorphizing animals. It's the same reason we let niggers walk all over us

Empathy for animals is not a mental disease, it's what normal humans do.

Although I don't expect much from chinks, I expect you to understand that.

>but what is it with you guys going all normal faggy about your doggos?

Ye come on guys are are legion haha what a bunch of moral fags defending the most loyal creatures on earth WOW I thought our secret club house was more cool than this!

>nigger or mudslime
or a white autist...

if the dog belongs to humans that are objectively worth more than the humans in question then yeah that'd be the case 2bh.

Lol

It would really depend on the situation.

If my dog attacked them unprovoked, I would be upset but understand.

If they tortured my pupper?

I would have fun with them. A lot of fun.

I probably would not kill or seriously injure them, but I would make it my new hobby to screw with their mind.

Night-ops, baby.

It was a tree clown

that would leave traces.
probably the mutt owner didn't get the first 10 warnings.

humans run on intellect and can react in ways that can be wrong

animals react on instinct, thus freeing them from most wrong doing

I mean, I hate cats, but I wouldn't hurt them
You don't fuck with other people pets, it's like hurting their family or a friend. In fact, you simply don't torture animals. You can kill them with a gun or in a painless way, but going full butcher mode is just for troubled minds tbqhwys.

even when killing a cow or a pig, farmers have tried, through the years, to do it in a painless way.

>it's normal to feel empathy for animals

How do you get you proteins then you cuck? jamal's semen? You probably mean empathy for certain animals you goddamned hypocrite.

> Most of you are filth that belongs in the ground.
hmm lets translate this incomprehensible amerifat logic into normal human speech

>i have autism and no friends so i use animals as surrogate companions and as such have come to see them as more important than human beings who want nothing to do with me

hmm well okay

Hey, member grandma? Well here's her head. You can bounce it if you wanna.

>Keep in mind that anyone who can do that to a dog will likely do it to a person (if they haven't already)
This right here. I remember a year back there was a highly gruesome murder in Japan (of course it makes national news, because murders like that are incredibly rare over there) where a schoolgirl killed her classmate and beheaded her because she wanted to "kill something and take it apart". She had previously done it at home with insects, frogs, and a cat.

But the person who does stuff like OP's pic are sick in the head, a sick animal, so I would put it down like a sick animal. If a dog went nuts and started biting everyone, I'd put a bullet in its brain. If a man does it, it would be more than he deserves but I'll plug him in the head too. Though, I suppose, kneecapping him and turning him over to the cops is okay too. At least I'll be able to hear him scream before they arrive.

Prolly Asian or Slavic; they're the only ones I see do sick shit like this. Niggers usually steal, muslims usually rape.

Someone that has the capacity to commit such a heinous act against an innocent animal undoubtedly possesses the ability to target humans as well.

I'd love to get my hands on the motherfucker that did this.

youtube.com/watch?v=StWoPBRRs9U

halal is just as bad as kosher slaughter check this out from back in the day

Apparently torturing a dog and letting it die an excruciating prolonged death is necessary. Kill yourself, I'm not even joking, I want you to actually end your life

Wow are you not only new but totally unfamiliar with Cred Forums. Years before any of this, Cred Forums was famous for loving animals and seeking out creators of abuse videos.

>that would leave traces.

>literally bringing the evidence back
>not burning or throwing it in the woods

youre fucking retarded

>not like a human person
extremely debatable

Not a dog fan, but this gets my blood boiling. People that murder pets need to be fucking hung.

It's to send a message. It's just like scratching a car or even worse, puncturing its tyres.

West Virginian here. Our Muslim population is nearly nonexistent and our black population is very low, save for Charleston and Huntington. Falling Waters isn't close to either city, so this case was likely carried out by a white degenerate, strung out on meth. Poor doggy

You can still feel some amount empathy for things you kill, which is why you don't torture animals for meat.

Honestly by your logic it's OK to rape dogs, seeing as we shouldn't feel empathy for them

you aren't people either family

>Kill yourself, I'm not even joking, I want you to actually end your life
i can imagine you in tears at the screen. probably exactly like picture related

it's going to be okay senpai they can just buy a new dog to get gutted again :^)

this

you can't trace back knife cuts
he left the eviscerated dog for the owner to see as a message.

I would actually have no problem boiling you alive and selling you as sweet pork to your dumb fuck chink neighbors.

You people are barely human.

>Austria

I don't think mental health experts, from any age, would agree with you user.

Besides. If this individual just lacked empathy for animals, he'd have just shot the dog. Maybe even burry it in a unmarked grave, or send the news back to the owners via mail.....

Not inflict deliberate emotional suffering via torture, death and exposure.

fuck you gook you soulless chinks need to be exterminated

well at least we agree on something straya.

Missed your proxy you nigger

Could you make it anymore obvious that you're a soulless chink?

CHINKS

Member when there weren't so many Mexicans? Member Ronald Reagan?

>let your dog run around
>you dog shits on my property and kills my animals
>shoot dog

He didn't have to go all Hannibal Lecter. This was a personal vendetta and there's guaranteed more to this story. Farmers and ranchers will just shoot your fucking dog. I'm willing to bet the dog got too close so someone's meth lab or drug growing plot.

>that look on the cow's face, all the way through
Jesus.

>No Evidence
>"I'M GOING TO MAKE WILD ACCUSATIONS OF A WHOLE RELIGION/RACE ANYWAY"

What the fuck is this retarded logic? You can't rape dogs because then you'll be having sex with a fucking animal you reprehensible degenerate.

This.

Even if you don't like an animal torturing them is niggertier.

Keep your fucking dogs in your yard. I have only shot the ones people allow to get on my property but some days I feel like doing this.

You hurt my dog I remove you from the gene pool, no exceptions.

Why do mudslimes hate dogs? Dogs and Cats are god tier pets i think, i have both

ANYONE WATCHING THIS YET WTF!!

in the end dogs are not people. they dont think like we do. people coddle dogs better than people. only because a dog provides an entertainment value. except this lives with you and you have to clean up after it depending on the breed and hope it doesnt eat what you dont want it to eat.
i been here awhile and ive seen some animal abuse things, but they have all been on video. not some potential false flag news story

if you were to try to replace a human in your life with another it wont go as smoothly as replacing a dog in your life with another one

Thank you for correcting the record ®

This. Fuck there are so many edgy teens in here.
>Torturing animals is normal, cool and fun guys. We are legion.

>america
>white
hmmm

What makes you think that only millennials have an unhealthy obsession with dogs? I'm gen x and as far as I recall it's always been the norm to treat a dog as if it were part of your family, at least in the west. Dog multilation seems to be more of a cultural import from multiculturalism because this is definitely not the norm in the USA.

>someone kills a dog
Woah now, what the fuck? Were there any legitimate reasons for doing that? Let's find out before we go apeshit
>someone tortures and kills a dog
Throw him into a furnace before he decides dogs aren't fun enough and goes after your kids.

>West Virginia
>nigger
c'mon son, it's like 98% white there

>what a shock, a gook that likes to hurt animals.
Color me surprised.

Member when we could drag faggots behind trucks?

>IF YOU TOUCH MY DOG I WILL GUT AND HANG YOUR FAMILY

Don't talk as if you dog fags have any moral high ground.

You are very foolish to think it isn't a non-white i would say that in this instance there is a 99 percent chance that it is a non white that shit is just subhuman

Fuck man, why would you do that to a dog?

im going to bed

try not to drown in the shower

Where do you think you are?

Allahu Akbar.
Filthy animal!
Also, imagine how disrespected my Muslim brothers must have felt when they broke into American house and found no girl to ficki ficki, ONLY DOG!!???

So you're not OK with someone using a fleshlight?

How is a dog practically any different from an inanimate object in your eyes?

I'm sure Ryu was a good boy. Rip doggo

I would rather save one dog then a thousand chinks.

there's a couple valid reasons off the top of my head

>makes too much noise
>shat on something
>property damage

Agreed, leafman.

You don't torture an animal. It is an animal, there is no point, it does not understand. It is just cruel.

You put a bullet into its head if necessary, or whatever relatively quick and painless method is available to you.

Only white people do this pussy shit.

t. Muhammad

Chicken fucking queer

>someone kills a dog
gas him
>someone tortures and kills a dog
cut his eyes with razors and feed him glass

Ah yes, us intelligent high IQ individuals are able to realize that our morals don't apply to beings of lower consciousness.

I feel enlightened by my own intelligence. It's sad not many people get to experience such euphoria.

A fleshlight is a masturbation tool. If you fucked your car you'll be a degenerate too. Are you autistic?

My dog is a better person than every human I've met.

In all fairness there are probably 3 sand niggers in all West Vagina. I'm prepared to bet good money that this time it was some dipshit redneck that decided he wanted to be edgy and worship satan.

Why do chinks always make a point of being so unbeliavably cruel to animals? For example there's a video I watched a few years ago of these Chinese fucks slicing off pieces of meat from a stil living donkey, and the damn thing was braying in pain while the slanty eyed niggers cooked the pieces on a BBQ. If that's not psychopathic behaviour then I don't know what is

>tortured
kill him

White people are the only ones with souls. All the science backs this u- oh wait... Well at least we have the higest iq....oh it's ashnekazi jews who do? Fuck it, feels over reals reading is for fags.

Looks more like early signs of a serial killer desu.
>beaten/tortured
>gutted
>hung in front of family gate
That's textbook serial killer taunting the family. Next is going to be decapitation of an animal or moving up to humans repeating this same method except maybe tossing the body somewhere/tied to a fence or tree instead.

This. Not even playing tough guy. I would in all honesty kill someone over this.

>If you torture what I consider part of my family, then bring the body back and hang it in my property, expect repercussions

FTFY, You soulless fucking zipperhead.

Let me "Auschwitz" these motherfuckers

So it doesn't understand torture? So what's the big hubub all about? It's just a message. A dog with a bullet hole doesn't have as much of an impact.

>always been the norm to treat a dog as if it were part of your family
yes

but there has been a recent phenomena over the last few years of people opting into raising pets more than children (blame Marley and Me).

dogs are always second to humanity in my book. when i moved to the city i didnt take a dog with me, because i dont have cows i need to herd in the city.

i cant be the only person seeing all of this intense pro dog shit IRL over the last 5 years. especially among women

kenny-glenn.net/

never forget

death by ants is better

>that slow agonizing death by a million stings
>those ants slowly biting off pieces of your body

most likely a non white

This is completely irrelevant but
>the dog's name was Ryu
I wonder if they're a weeb family.

Even if there aren't many desertslimes there, I wouldn't put it past them to just cruise around looking for shit to ruin.

Why though?

Why is fucking a car any morally different then using a fleshlight? Use your brain :3

your doggie is gonna die, white boy. maybe start caring about real people?

>ryu

LOL

WEEBS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>WV
Isn't this normal? Actually, I guess it isn't since it wasn't a person.

For some reason I always thought that was a kiwi, but I found out its a crow.

You're asking why a subhuman acts like a subhuman. Gooks don't give a shit about animals or even their own kind for that matter.

Chicken game is real. Time to kill a dog for a fucking chicken I can buy for 5 dollars pre cooked at the local groceries.

ahh hah ah based south america

>heh so you would violently defend yourself and those you hold dear if threatened by a psychopathic piece of shit? Sounds like you are also quite the psychopath deep down!
Sounds like libfags defending ISIS

agreed

Chickens can be pets too you fucking shitlord

Cultural difference probably.

I don't see the point in torturing an animal that will not understand what it did wrong, It would just be causing needless pain and suffering.

I would much rather end the animals life quickly and get creative with making the owner suffer.

If you could convince me that fucking your car was more practical (feels gud, don't need to buy fleshlight, more gasturbation money) then I'd agree with you.

Pretty much, this degenerate is going to graduate to hookers by this time next year unless he gets caught.

I don't know whether to laugh or rage at this

>the dog is a "member of the family"
only white people do this. Stop pretending animals are people.

Niggers aren't sentient. Nor are they people.

Mohammed said some black dog once barked and scared away an angel or some shit.

Same!. I lost my folder and searched it as "kiwi+knife"

Whats a sale barn?

People die over fucking with people's dogs in this country. This is why I would never fuck with anyone's stupid mutt. I can survive getting bit by some dumb-ass dog, I can't survive getting shot in the back by his retard owner.

>based south america

it says BORDER PATROL on the fucking truck you dumb nigger.

>valuing human life
why?

Animals can't feel pain. They only react to it as a survival instinct. If you stabbed a dog it would run away but when it got out of danger it would just curl up somewhere like nothing happened. You'd understand this if you weren't so sheltered.

We pretend you're people.

Yeh, pretty much.

I would guess white, poor, and stupid rural people did this. I have lived among them. Chickens are Gods to them for some reason. They don't seem to think anything of letting their chickens run all over their neighbor's property though. Like street-shitting Hindus with their cows.

I hate these types. A disgrace to the white race.

If you weren't such a nigger maybe you'd understand.

>only white people do this. Stop pretending animals are people.
We try, but liberals insists that niggers, gooks, and sand niggers are people.

So it's a sexual pleasure thing?

So if someone feels more sexual pleasure by fucking a dog it's A OK.

After all, dogs are basically like inanimate objects right?

If the dog did kill some of the farmer's chickens he would be more than justified in shooting the fucker, then taking the owners to court for damages.

Torturing and gutting the animal is a totally different level of fucked up.

>the dog is a "member of the family"

Are they not?

They are not people, but they can be members of your family.

The thing is, most dogs are really fucking stupid. This one probably escaped and started running around someones property damaging things like a retard. That being said it doesn't excuse torturing the animal.

T. Someone who never had a Dog

T. Mexican intellectual

I'd shoot you in the face, but not before I killed something you love. Probably your mom.

Fuck I remember this

Who would be evil enough to kill dogs? They're mankind's best friend!

>gasturbation

kek

>my family is an animal

Is that why you act like a savage beast?

Eviscerating his pet IS a creative way to get back at an owner.

>attacking a member of the family
>not expecting to get retaliation by family
Complete nigger logic.

What's the big deal ? I mean I'm all for justice and shit but if you look at it, this is how it went
>stupid dog ran off
>because animals are stupid,much like children, or women
>some psychopath and/or nigger/mudslime found it
>gutted it and hung it to the owners fence for cheap kicks

If you consider the fact that this act was most likely done to satiate someone's lust for gore and violence, it's basically the same as a murder of a pet. Why so much news ? What propaganda is it pushing ? It seems awfully similar to those news stories about sandnigger children being bombed and then media trying to emotionally manipulate the people by showing the child's pictures all over the internet to push the refugee propaganda.
Most likely this will be pinned on a trump supporter to push the shillary propaganda.
Don't fall for the emotional media Jew, you never know whose propaganda are you pushing.

>Animals can't feel pain
i can fucking stab you and we'll see.

Whites are more sympathetic to animals than any other race. The wall can't come soon enough.

It was probably one of those dogs that the owner kicks outside all the time and it just barks and barks and barks. And if you complain to the owner they yell at YOU for daring to question the way they handle the animal.

I had a neighbor that did that. I'm not generally an angry person, and during the day it was just annoying, but they'd let it out at midnight and leave it out for an hour and it would just bark and bark.

I asked them a number of times to do something about it and they yelled at me every time. Finally after a few months, I fed the dog a huge amount of chocolate ice cream and it was put down after getting sick.

That's what you get.

It's like letting your car alarm go off every night and not fixing it despite multiple complaints, then being surprised and angry when you wake up one morning and your car was the epicenter of a brick tornado.

You reap what you sow.

to be honest i think this case is gut wrenching though

i feel sick to my stomach thinking of all the hours of hilarious footage that wasn't taken of this well planned prank

If you use it as a tool and not because you want to fuck dog then there's technically nothing wrong but you're still a degenerate for fucking a dog shaped onahole.

We should have just let the Japs kill all you stupid fucks, at least they have decided to become human.

Fucking kek

>torture an animal for the faults of the owner
slide into a warm bath with an electric heater, please.

here's the (You) you wanted. cherish it because you will never get another one.

if he slipped out of his collar how would the person have known whos house to return the body to?

had to be someone close by to them

Reddit: the picture.

>Chickens are Gods to them for some reason. >They don't seem to think anything of letting their chickens run all over their neighbor's property though.
Jesus Christ, I live in Vermont and every heroin-addicted retarded here has gotten the idea that they're a chicken farmer and are perfectly willing to shoot a toddler if it so much as looks at the coops funny. No compunction whatsoever to keep their priceless feathered treasures secure though, even though they live next to the goddamned road and by forests that are crawling with coydogs. Fucking inbreds.

>If you use it as a tool and not because you want to fuck dog then there's technically nothing wrong but you're still a degenerate for fucking a dog shaped onahole.

But why is it degenerate?

Dogs are just a tool right?

See I think fucking dogs is immoral because of an empathy and religion, but you should be fucking dogs all the time.

Not an argument.

Now fuck off.

but if the water is already warm why would i need the heater? think ahead a little bit dummy

You got lied to pretty hard

You just figured it out. It was the farmer's quiet younger son that did it.

Retards like you are why I don't fuck with anyone's dog.

Trucks cost 50-60k

Animals are innocent to an extent especially domesticated ones like cats and dogs. Humans can easily abuse and kill them, and the types of people who do this are always subhuman barbarians with no empathy like the chink in this thread.

You shouldn't abuse animals. Especially dogs for fuck's sake, what's wrong with you?

there is something semitic about this

>animals can't feel pain
That's a load of horse shit. Not that I'd expect a jaundiced rice farmer to be even remotely capable of feeling empathy or any other human emotion for that matter. I swear you Asians are like cold blooded insects wearing human skin

Carney here. We just did Nebraska and are currently doing OKC. I have a lot of respect for farmers and the cool ads machines they use to do their work. GlAd to serve them up rides on my own badass machine. Pic related

This.

White peoole throughout history have been pretty damn good to their companion animals.

For once Poo in Loo is talking sense.

>Most likely this will be pinned on a trump supporter to push the shillary propaganda
$10 on HuffPo writing this up, and people will believe it. I saw one of their articles on my newsfeed earlier: "Inmate dies of thirst in a jail run by a sheriff loudly supportive of Trump".

What's wrong with you? You some kind of furfag? Stop trying to normalise your disgusting sexual deviancy. Why would you want to fuck a dog when there's a perfectly good onahole or human cunny? You just want to fuck dogs.

>Eviscerating his pet IS a creative way to get back at an owner.

I'll give you that, and it will send a very intense message.

Still, the pain and suffering would be wasted upon the animal. Though it would seriously effect the owner, I think there are better ways to get the message across.

There are exceptions, of course.

I've done some pretty degenerate shit to (Wild) animals that a lot of Cred Forums would likely want to lynch me for, but I felt it was the only way to get the message through.

The animal didn't suffer, but judging by the effect it had, the message got through pretty fucking clearly.

who the fuck cares it's just a dog.

Uh...good? But seriously, touch my boy and I'll kill your whore mother.

>actually serve a practical purpose

>not owning a dog for security
>barks when it suspects intruders or people violating its/owners space
>intimidates and causes intruders to flee

>implying

I could think of a dozen more practical uses than fucking chickens. But oh, they shit out an egg or two every few weeks.

Wew lad, you just saved what, 50 cents? Oh, but you bought the chickens, so it's likely you'll never pay them off through egg production for at least 30 years.

user we're intelligent.

We can transcend morals and ethics.

You said dogs are like tools right, thus there is nothing wrong with fucking dogs by your logic.

I think you're just projecting at this point, you should talk to a therapist.

I'd like to see the fucking nigger faggot who did this try the same with this chicken-killing hound.

You have to go back, Ahmed.

>mexicants know nothing about sustaning agriculture for profit

Are there immigrants in that area?

True story: my Malamute was being poisoned by the Arabs that owned the gas station next to where I lived. I would find two pieces of sponges rubber-banded together with some white stuff in the middle. These would be in my yard where I would let my dog out in the morning. Thank God he never ate them. One morning I let him out and my backyard gate was left partially opened. Someone had picked my very secure lock and left it open. Thank God again my Malamute did not go to the gate or he would have run off as Malamutes tend to do. I received a Notice to Vacate two months after all this started to happen. I could not leave soon enough. Very scary time. They hate dogs.

Ppff...these pathetic unenlightened IDIOTS thinking the brutal death of an unintelligent animal matters.

heh...news flash, morals don't EXIST, especially when dealing with INFERIOR creatures.

It's time to grow up and realize that disemboweling domesticated animals doesn't matter since there is no meaning to life and gosh isn't actually real...

Falling Waters is a complete shithole.

We're intelligent and highly capable as a species. This is why it's so immoral to abuse lower forms like animals. It's disgusting man, you shouldn't exert your power over an animal for fun or to make a point.

This
Kys gook faggots, you're nothing but soulless machines.

They think the pain makes the meat taste better.

Chinks are horrible. See

strawpoll.me/11263522

VOTE

How am I projecting? You're the one who keeps bringing up bestiality. There's nothing wrong with using animals however you like but the act of having sex with an animal is immoral because you're practically discarding your humanity and sinking yourself to that of a dog.

>tough talk on the internet.

Remember how fucking gay you are first.

Ok a valid point but not really applicable to a thread regarding a dog that was tortured to death for the sole purpose of traumatizing a family.

>How am I projecting? You're the one who keeps bringing up bestiality. There's nothing wrong with using animals however you like but the act of having sex with an animal is immoral because you're practically discarding your humanity and sinking yourself to that of a dog.

So why is fucking a flesh-light not bringing yourself to the level of a inanimate object?

it's just pleasure right?

You hedonist little shit.

Even though this post was satire, I literally just threw up a little in my mouth realizing some manchild nigger-cunt actually believes this.

>How am I projecting? You're the one who keeps bringing up animal abuse. There's nothing wrong with using animals however you like but the act of brutal murder pf an animal is immoral because you're practically discarding your humanity and sinking yourself to that of a dog.

Holy shit chinks are dumb.

Burglar alarms. Those are better because they always work and actually call the cops for you instead of simply making noise and you don't have to feed it or take it out for walks. Chickens on the otherhand provide income and stability to a farmer.

think of something new, texas.

A lot of dog owners are like this. Their dog acts like a nigger, barking and fucking shit up, but it dindu nuffin in their eyes. They should be gassed along with their retard mutts

My uncle went to Korea once and had dog soup. He didn't know what it was but enjoyed it. The cook was busting his sides laughing and he had no idea why until he finished, after which he was told he was eating dog. My uncle told me that he cried all day and wanted to kill the cook but he felt too guilty about having enjoyed the soup.

How can someone this stupid work a computer? Seriously? This is why everyone hates you and your tiny dicked, beta horseshit.

Go back to RoachLand first.

It's not satire - we're just enlightened.

Don't worry, the people who actually believe that shit will either grow out of it or are from an entirely different culture to begin with.

>some dude went pyramid head on him.
That gave me a chuckle, despite the grim subject.
Good onya user

Can someone tell me what the deal with is with riceniggers and chickens? Is it because even slack-jawed retards can manage to keep a coop up and running that draws them so?

When you fuck a fleshlight you think of women with the big tits. It doesn't have a dog attached to it. If you're really desperate and can't get hold of an onahole I suppose it's okay to cut a dog's cunny out to use as a makeshift vagina but really it's not that difficult to get real human cunny in the first place.

Fucking a dog is completely degenerate.
Unless she's a total qt and wans it bad.

Funny coming from a gook, you people eat doggos

While I do agree that torturing and gutting the dog was very unnecessary, it's the family's fault for not securing the dog enough.

>muh dogs
>muh fee fees
what the hell happened to Cred Forums? I'm gonna go fap to some dog crush and use your tears as lube, faggots.

>china
>morality

So what?

If dogs are just tools, you can fuck you dog with no degeneracy right?

Someone in my neighborhood poisoned my dog when he was a pup, because he's wolfkin. There's a vacant lot where their house used to be now.

There's still no proof the dog slipped out of it's collar on it's own.

The family just assumed that.

For all we know the dog barked at night and a neighbor didn't like it so they snuck onto the property and removed the dog.

Come to think of it, it could have been a degenerate furry neighbor who thought the dog was sexy, fucked it a bunch and disemboweled it to hide the dna evidence they put inside it.

There is a lot of truth to this, even though you're likely trolling.

>When you fuck a fleshlight you think of women with the big tits. It doesn't have a dog attached to it. If you're really desperate and can't get hold of an onahole I suppose it's okay to cut a dog's cunny out to use as a makeshift vagina but really it's not that difficult to get real human cunny in the first place.

So Chinks are OK with fucking dogs, got it.

Fucking degenerates.

The white race was made great by domesticating and befriending other species.

Look at amount of achievements to the amount the race has interacted with animals

niggers are the lowest- never domesticated/befriended anything- maybe goats but thats it.

Gooks- good ol hivemind gooks. Eat, sleep, fuck, work till you die Gooks. Some of the nobility cared for dogs but it was commonplace to eat anything that moves- including humans. That or grind it up, snort it and see if it gives you a boner

Whites- were the ones that get shit done. Domesticated everything, and we have groups that advocate for animal rights. Go figure

Sand niggers- they domesticated animals but never saw them as anything but tools. They stopped being relevant a thousand years ago invention wise outside of having to be culled every now and again

Its because most of the fuckin losers who post here wont ever get a woman or have a real family, so a dog is the best they are going to get.

And you people eat pigs, which look exactly like your people.

>hurr you can't eat [certain] meat

haha epic post my friend! Are you enjoying your new home in Germany????

Wow, you're cool.

Has nothing to do with shocking imagery, it has to do with being a decent human being.

This is why I'm a borderline misanthrope. People like this exist, and aren't some insignificant minority, they go and do shit like this.

Haha yeah you must be one of them old fags I hear so much about haha yeah so edgy so mysterious haha I bet you don't even feel anything inside you when you watch people die like woah I wish I could hold such a darkness inside of me and become as soulless and edgy and as mysterious as you are.

Mexicans around here wouldn't kill the dog. They would keep it until they see reward signs and go for the ransom cash.

>mfw my pupper is an akita
really hits me in the feels, would like to murder whoever did this

>do his family
>rape his mom
>do him last mid anal rape

not even a sex thing, just maximizing trauma

people who abuse animals are scum

Understanding the universal discomfort of pain and minimizing actions that could create that said discomfort in animals much dumber than us, shows the purest form of compassion. You are a gook so its not your fault you have no soul. But please try to understand.

I fuckin nostalgiad. Fuckin a.

Gooks all look the same, theres been studies and you have the most homogenous faces of all the races.

a son could die, then a friend could take his place at the dinner table cause you all look the same

Lol gooks defending subhuman behavior. Why am I not surprised

>i cant be the only person seeing all of this intense pro dog shit IRL over the last 5 years
Just think of the history of how dogs and their huge number of breeds came to be. Last 5 years? Humanity has always been obsessed with dogs.

Heh...just because I can't relate to other living things and feel sympathy doesn't mean I'm on the autism spectrum...it merely means that I am on a higher level of human intelligence.

What purpose do animals serve, if not to die by the hands of us humans. Heh...if mom gave me the money, I'd buy dogs just to slaughter...doesn't that shocking description make you just hate me? hahha i'm very clever and epic and smart

Like I said, animals can't feel pain. Go light your dog on fire and watch it rub about for a minute or two before sitting down like nothing happened.

ITT: autists, chinks, and strayans don't know what a simbiotic relationship is

>Like I said, animals can't feel pain.

Come on m8. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but this is just trolling.

>animals dont have nerve endings

retard alert

oh wait you're a gook. Not even a gook from a prominent country like China or Japan but singapore.

always irrelevant

You feel pain, right? So animals do feel pain.

Dumb fuck chink.

this meme got old about a year ago, buddy.
>decent human being
>on Cred Forums
cry some more fagboi. Reddit would love to have you back.

wew lad watch out for that edge, never heard a dog howl in pain i guess

maybe it's because it wasn't speaking a tonal language you disgusting scum

i hope all of asia is purged in a nuclear flame

>Animals can't feel pain

So you can't feel pain?

>And you people eat pigs, which look exactly like your people.
you're on your own now faggot.

Are you monkeys converting to islam too?

Soon you'll just be like the rest of malaysia.

DESU he already said that It's not degenerate to fuck dogs, move on.

>maybe it's because it wasn't speaking a tonal language you disgusting scum

Gooks are below dogs. Guess you won't feel pain when you burn in a nuclear hellfire

Oh the edge.

You are the reason I am so glad I live in the west. I would hate to think how shit your life must be,

its why when you dropped the first nuke Japan didnt surrender.

No one was screaming in pain, they just shrugged it off like their burnt skin. After the second they realized that nukes damage infrastructure too so they gave up

>decent human being
>on Cred Forums

If you all weren't decent human beings, you'd all be praising Hillary right now and not Trump.

Try and be as fedora as you want, not going to make you seem cool and hip, dumbass.

>yea, anonymous yoosed 2 be so kul! Laughing at ded cats an stuf!
>not cuul no morr though! bunch of softys!

Kys

i get it, HANS

HEHE HOHO fuck off muhammad, i'm waiting patiently for the day isis decides to cash in its chips and finally gas thousands of you beta faggots

germany has been a shit nation since reunification at best

do your nazi ancestors a favor and die with honor

Kek

They're a dime a dozen, there's what maybe 3-4 different models to choose from? It'd be like the bombs didn't even go off

>flag
Blow yourself up, mohammed, nobody cares what you have to say

lol my sides

You are willing to commit a crime to take your vengeance, seems like what a nigger would do. I've never been in that situation, thank God, but you would have to be pretty upset. Are you 100% positive your logic and judgement would fly out the window in their entirety? That's a pretty bold statement, the most rational thing to do would be to report the guy to the police, take him to court, and win the case.

Then again, what are the chances you live with degenerate psychos who kill dogs.

this

gooks are subhuman, i would rather share a meal with a kike than a gook

"That little gook shit kid of yours keeps killing my chickens since he has no sympathy for animals, so I killed him and gutted him. I had to send a message! It was the only way!"

>you'd all be praising Hillary right now and not Trump.
>Implying i give a shit about either of them
trumplets have destroyed this board. hope they will all fuck off when he loses in november.
germany stopped being cool in 1945. no need to tell me about my country, burgerboy.