CLINTON-BUSH CRIME SYNDICATE IN FEDERAL PRISON WHEN?

EXCLUSIVE: GEORGE H. W. BUSH TO VOTE FOR HILLARY

>Former President George H.W. Bush is bucking his party's presidential nominee and plans to vote for Hillary Clinton in November, according to a member of another famous political family, the Kennedys.

>Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee.

>But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

>On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”
In a telephone interview, Townsend said she met with the former president in Maine earlier today, where she said he made his preference known that he was voting for a Democrat. “That’s what he said,” she told POLITICO.

>George H.W. Bush and former First Lady Barbara Bush have stayed out of the political debate since campaigning earlier this year for their son Jeb's unsuccessful bid for president. Neither George H.W. Bush nor his son, former President George W. Bush, attended this summer's Republican National Convention in Cleveland where Trump accepted the nomination.

>Many former GOP officials from both Bush administrations have also announced their support for Clinton over Trump, including national security adviser Brent Scowcroft and former Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez.

>One Bush official who has taken Trump's side is former Vice President Dan Quayle, who told POLITICO in an interview this summer he was still holding out hope both Bushes would back Trump. "Clearly in their heart of hearts I should hope they would want a Republican president, but they can speak for themselves,"

archive.fo/6D1ng

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/interactive/2016/08/world/dangerous-migrant-crossings-mediterranean/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Birds of a feather corrupt together.

This is basically an endorsement for Trump, because no one trusts this globalist kike puppet anymore.

they're so desperate

>Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

Bushy is probs thinking "fuckin gobby women"

kek

now trump has free rein to critisize the bush family and the shitty policies bush gave america

The Clintons and Bushes are the exact same party. Globalist pieces of shit

why must my heroes die before their bodies cease to breathe?

Of course the corrupt globalist dinosaurs are going to flock together! They're afraid of the noose they made with their own hands! No foresight! Sad!

we can never let those fuckers control the world again!!!

How is this even news? Of course he's going to vote for Hillary.

The interrelated Bush-Clinton duopoly has controlled the US governments for over 30 years. They're not going to let a little thing like the will of the people take their dynastic oligarchy away.

>bush
>hero

Dude's a war criminal just like Hillary.

he was a badass in ww2, should have capped saddam in 91' sure but did the job that was there

He will definitely vote for her if he dies before voting day

>badass
>WW2
I want cuckservative civic nationalist to leave this board.

Why? Trump wants to show the world that we or better say the US is controlled by elitest globalists. And the Bush family are part of it. So why the fuck do they this kind of stuff? Now even the braindead left can see that trump is right. One familiy is voting for the other family. What could that mean. Why are people so stupid

*nationalists

>Cuckservatives
>Voting for shillary

Wow what a surprise.

We totally didn't see this coming.

George H W Bush
Bill Clinton
George W Bush
Obama (George Bush's cousin)
Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush

Holy fucking shit batman! I finnally see it now!

This is probably a more personal thing that it seems. Trump DID humiliate this guy's son after all

Literally a pack of broke ass niggers fishing for handouts.

((((((((((((((asylum))))))))))))))))? ?

(sand/+)Nigger, please.

cnn.com/interactive/2016/08/world/dangerous-migrant-crossings-mediterranean/

>Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend
is she a name collector

really makes you think