If I could read one book to understand how Obama was empirically a terrible president, what would it be?

If I could read one book to understand how Obama was empirically a terrible president, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_100_days_of_Barack_Obama's_presidency
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Art of the Deal by Donald J. Trump

czech it

The Stinky Cheese Man

HOLY KEK

Obama was actually not a terrible president, although his foreign policy was a catastrophe. Then again so was Bush's.

Mainly Obama couldn't do much because tea party retard mouth breathers kept blocking all of his agenda.

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

But if I had to recommend only one book I would suggest pic related.

>kept blocking all of his agenda

Yah exactly. Most of his power outside of Congress is foreign policy stuff, which 99℅ of the executive orders relate to, you dumb faggot.

Scorched earth by Michael savage

senpai he had two years of Dem majority house and senate, still barely got anything done

Shouldn't books and biographies be made only after the man is out of office? I understand King Nigger isn't planning anything major now that he's almost out, but I feel like writing a book about his work is only applicable if you focus on his first term only.

But then again I could just be retarded.

>It's congresses job to do what the president tells them to do

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_100_days_of_Barack_Obama's_presidency

You are only continuing to prove my case. I'm not wrong here guys.

You don't have to wait until the end of a bad movie to say why the first 3/4 is shit

>Strawman

Fine, name a few genuinely good things he pushed through with the Dem house?

they had a super majority. they didn't need any bipartisan support to do anything. and yet they did nothing.

>Mainly Obama couldn't do much because tea party retard mouth breathers kept blocking all of his agenda

>WAHH WHY DIDN'T CONGRESS DO WAT OBUMA WANTED

That's exactly how you came across, leaf.

>Strawman

It is a fact the GOP controlled congress is insane.

Fuck off leaf our congressmen agree on 95% of issues that aren't public spending, abortion and guns.

They're all fucking insane and worthless. We need a time machine and term limits.

fucked up healthcare system
advocated multiculturalism and diversity on world stage
supported fringe leftist groups/race baiting narratives
syrian proxy war

his failures reside mostly in culture and american values

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7753

You're objectively wrong

he fucking put us more into fucking debt, killed fucking gadaffir, let mexicans in with executive orders, and was very homosexual in the 70 where he used to suck old jewish mens dick, oh and he was not born in the u.s the birther shit is real

Then you work with the Insane Congress.

You don't pass the fucking buck, and say "oh well, them conservashits, eh?"

It's not the Tea Party's fault Obama can't master the second half of the game of politics. Getting elected is good and all but if he doesn't have the skills to get shit done after he's elected (this means working with congress, regardless of the state of their mental health) he's still shit at his career.

You, on the other hand, seem to be implying that it's congresses job to pass through any bill Obama puts through. Because they're sposed to be subservient to the president, not to their constituents, right?

So he was comparable to one of the worst foreign policy presidents ever, in foreign policy. Sounds pretty terrible

N O S T A L G I A

I would also recommend reading pic related.

I repeat, I am NOT suggesting congress should biw to the president. You are STRAW MANNING this

Crippled America

Yes. I do believe Obamas foreign policy was a disaster.

Bush had a shit foreign policy

Obama has a shit domestic policy

Both ruined America and made the World worse

He was born in Kenya because he mom was getting blacked and didnt want to fly back to her place

He was an American citizen just born abroad though

off the top of my head:

gave billions to the banks that committed fraud with credit agencies

pushed for gun control, on record as saying "turn them in, mr. and mrs. America"

gave weapons to Mexican gun cartels, some were used in terrorist attacks in Europe

open borders policy

predator drones attacks that killed 90% innocent people including women and children

destabilized the middle east

financed ISIL indirectly

billions of dollars to Israel

forced millions of Americans to purchase a service from Insurance Agencies

handed education policies to Bill Gates and bribed states to accept Common Core. CC was/is a disaster

wiretapped every American citizen

actively promoted racial tensions, TPP, PRISM

anything i'm missing?

Bush didn't ruin America, he created the situation that allowed someone like Obama to come in and do it for him.

You literally blamed congress for Obama's failure to accomplish much in his second term.

That's no straw man. That was literally your argument.

I simply pointed out it's not congress's job to work with the president. No where in the constitution does it say that they have to.

I literally said Obama couldn't accomplish much domestically because congress is blocking him

That is a fact. You're pretty stupid faggot whoever you are

you ever thought that maybe obongos policies were so shit and destructive that congress had to block them?

the bible

lol obama couldnt do anything with congress because he was a weak leader you pathetic fuckin leaf lmao. The only way his pathetic fuckin dindu ass was willing to even try to do anything was when he was doing his poor management of the executive branch. A literal dindu in office

this as well

I would advise a couple books as to what has passed since 2000 till present. I bring Bush years into all of this because it shows almost no contrast between neocon republicans and neocon democrats. Hillary is an example of a neocon democrat. I haven't run across any specific books that address even just Obama's time period in a grand scope nor Bush's. You would likely have to find multiple sources. Perspective or bias I'd start with libertarian sources as they'll be more moderate compared any partisan sources.

Top of my head some of the negatives of his presidency.
>Common Core
>Obamacare
>Bailouts and Corporate welfare
>Immigration enforcement or lack thereof
>Foreign Policy
>Racial politics domestically
>Supported the EU
>Pay for play appointee's in government positions
>The most Opaque administration in our history
>Anti whistleblower
>Anti American (apology tour etc)
>Anti Free Speech
>Anti 2A
>Supports racist legislation
>Massive debt

No I'm pretty sure they did it for racsit and ideological reasons. Not saying the policies were good or bad, just that the GOP tea party lunatics had an agenda and they executed it.

Underrated post

Black Bush

This. Obama's entire agenda is outrageous shit that most Americans don't actually want, eg transgender bathroom shit by executive order backed up by threats of lawsuits and lost funding

There has been a shitload of grassroots opposition to his policies. Instead of trying to actually govern according to his constituents, he's just been trying to turn his constituents into something else

Intellectuals and society - Thomas sowell

The People vs Barrack Obama

Thomas Sowell is a good foundation.

The President has kept the economy afloat and the people safe

I'd say he's doing a pretty good job, all things considered

Its hard to get more redpilled than Stephen Coughlin

Say that to the 40 faggots that were gunned down in florida, and the multitude of people that were bombed just the other day.

MY CHILDHOOD

It's also congress' duty to represent the best interest of the people, rather than to make purely political roadblocks.

The leaf is more in tune with American politics than I...

He couldn't get shit done in Congress because, in his first year, he only had a 58-59 seat majority in the Senate and while still a majority, the Republicans from day ONE, gamed the system to basically make it so that only a SUPER-MAJORITY could get shit passed in the Senate without evoking the nuclear option, which the Dems kept refusing to do since they know if they did, they would not be able to put said nuclear option back into the bottle once the GOP took control over the Senate, as far as them using the nuclear option to push their shit through without anyone being able to stop them.

This meant that Obama had to have at least 3-4 Conservatives siding with him at any time, made worse when Ted Kennedy died and whatshisface the himbo won his seat. That emboldened Republicans to force others that might compromise with Obama to abstain.

The Tea Party then came along, taking both houses of Congress in 2010 and because Debby Wasserman Schulz was a worthless little cunt more concerned about Hillary's corronation planning, she failed to stop the rise of the Tea Party and refused to mount any serious challenge to the GOP to reclaim the house and Senate.

This meant that NOTHING could now be done to stop the GOP from wholesale blocking Obama's agenda

Hands down the best book available. I know Cred Forums hates Benji now but his books are still great

Government zero by doc Weiner

Just do your own research on the Obama presidency from a purely factual standpoint.

He threw the people a bone every once in a while, e.g., blocking Keystone and releasing non-violent drug offenders from prisons.

But you must also look at his pro-establishment mentality. America has dropped bombs in 7 different countries under the Obama Admin., he backed down from single-payer health care and adopted a right wing health care plan, took huge sums of money from Wall St., did virtually nothing to prevent climate change, and is guilty of engaging in pay-to-play schemes for office.