>Cred Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

militarycorruption.com/lavenajohnson.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She had some dirt on Hillary?

fake
no one would rape a niggress

Worst case of suicide I've ever seen.

No, I won't defend this. Women shouldn't be in the military and this is just one example of what almost ever conservative has been saying would fucking happen.

Fucking white people raping our noble queens!

Why would we? This is the shit we investigate. Cred Forums is a board of peace faggot.

exactly too many women get raped in the army and its usually by niggers.

where the fuck do people just have an acidic solution handy and ready to go?

the rapes happen. don't usually see it go towards murder.

what did she do to hillary clinton?

Fpbp

Maybe she should have had a real job instead of being a camp follower.

This is impossible. She's clearly wearing her PT belt.

Jokes aside, does anyone know more about this? I have a feeling there's more to this.

>where the fuck do people just have an acidic solution handy a
Must have been the Turkish cleaners.

Especially when deployed. Where the fuck did they get acid? Batteries?

The Middle East. They do this a lot

>that's fucked up.

acid attacks are the signature move of muslims

they have castrated Africans for over a thousand years, even Muhammad has lots of racist passages, they used to rape the women in harems, and kill all the mixed babies

its probably for the same reason the US Army's official policy on child rape in Afghanistan is to pretend it doesn't happen.

the US spends hundreds of millions training desert apes, they aren't going to spoil their own programs just because a few get a bit rapey.

There probably isn't. She might have known a forgotten language, though.

It was probably another woman.

No, this is not something that should be defended. This is something our corrupt fucking government should have investigated further. Do you think Trump would put up with this shit from our military? Absolutely not. This falls on the shoulders on the bush-clinton allegiance, and is proof of more innocent blood on shed under their watch.

God Bless that woman who served this country, and I hope someday her family gets to see justice served.

nah, her killer put it on her so they could find her body

Probably took some cleaner from a supply tent.

Surprised it was acid and not bleach.

No one is defending it. We are just honoring their African-American customs by valuing their lives as much as they do in "da community."

This is huge problem for soldiers working with ANA. There's been numerous beatings and even a few deaths because they find out these goatfuckers are raping Chai boys.

Imagine being a Kentucky redneck and walking in on rock apes fucking a little boy you nicknamed and taught to play baseball.

militarycorruption.com/lavenajohnson.htm

That's a shame. My heart goes out to her family.

What did you think Cred Forums would do again?

>pt belt

>joining the military as a woman and breaking military cohesion and peer-bonding

C'mon now.

What effectiveness does a 5 foot tall black woman serve as infantry?

also
>found in a civilian contractors tent

shouldnt have snuck out to go fucking random pakis/PMCs, nigger

This famiglia. You can barely keep men from raping each other in the military.

SPBP

honestly, for that kind of sentence, youd wanna get in a white girl

Why would I support a woman in the military? She'd probably still be alive if she did normal shit like making sandwiches and raising children.

You know what fuck off shill. She contributed to our society as an American. I know plenty of fuck ups that are not African Americans.

Just travel down south, and you will find plenty of white welfare moms and dead beat white drug addict dads just like in the black communities of some areas. You will also find plenty of hard working people of both races though within these communities.Stop choosing to be ignorant.

>making sandwiches and raising children

If only society still honored that, and one income was still sufficient to provide for a middle class family.

Guys!!! I found the nigger!!!

How did she contribute?

Every mission that involves a woman has lower chances of sucess, every squad with a woman has higher casualties.

Putting women in the military is just another way of sacrificing men's lives so a little pampered princess can live her dream of being a soldier.

Look at op's picture. A manicured little bitch with makeup and ironed hair. A real soldier that one.

Except other niggers

I remember reading that rapist(s) was some special forces.
Anyway her story got brought up in congress i believe or maybe that was someone else.

ALL THE WAY

Fpbp

MRE heaters and chemlight goo

the ANA also has a bad habit of shooting anybody they dont like/agree with/didnt consent to homosex/looked at them funny then saying "clearly they were Taliban"

Can we just let the Taliban have Afghanistan? I mean, seriously, can they do any worse than the coalition government? Its a waste of time and money at this point, lets just take anybody who doesnt want to live under the Taliban and move them to farm in Whyoming or some shit, our guys dont need to die for these assholes

>ive never been in the military, but i went to MEPS once
>merely pretending to be retarded

She shouldn't have even been there

Are you seriously saying it didnt happen based on the fact its not normal to have acid?

I mean, fuck niggers, but fuck retards like you harder, man.