What would the world look like if there were no shitskins Cred Forums?

What would the world look like if there were no shitskins Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=TwahIQz0o-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

suck my wang

Paradise compared to now.

We'd discriminate against Poles, Finns etc

whats this little memester

Fucking stupid picture.

Nature destroys your foundation. You should not plant trees or any plants near your structures, homes, or fences/walls. They just bring in termites/ants/roaches/pests.

Stupid, retarded idea for a "green city". A 'green' city would be very energy efficient.

We'd have a high trust , low crime society. Which is exactly what Japan has right now due to their ban on shitskin and nigger immigration.

You are aware that if noone give a fuck about us, we would be the happiest nation in the world? If we weren't getting rekt by everyone around we wouldn't end up like a backwarded shithole. Just think about it burger, it doesn't require that much as you think

Why did we ever stop expanding?
Now with advanced weapon systems, robotics, and superior air forces which can only be created and maintained by white 1st world societies, WHY don't we conquer and destroy anymore?

Wipe out completely every city. Announce open frontier to all our citizens. Destroy any and all opposition. Simple.

What did Europe look like before shitskins?
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=TwahIQz0o-M

because a genocide of that magnitude can only be carried out now by (((the powers that be))). and it's in their best interest to not only keep shitskins around but to increasingly displace whites.
the white man thinks too much! shitskins are happy little grunts and slave ants without a thought or care in the world.
good luck overthrowing world powers.

yah nazi germany was amazing, just kill the police state keep architechture keep hating jews and inferior races all is good

Soon

Actually , Nazi Germany wasn't really much of a police state.

There's a book about it called "Hitler's Willing Executioners" - points out that in a town like Bremen ( about 250,000 people) , there was about FIVE Gestapo.

The Germans loved their Fuhrer so much that they didn't need a Police state. ( unlike the Communists with their Stasi and NKVD etc)

the white house was literally built by slaves your fucking retard

quick search says Irish architect James Hoben built the white house.

maybe americans wouldn't be so poor if they were paid to labour instead of using slaves who work for free

I mean the labor you fool

we are nominally the richest nation on the planet, so I guess I'm just going to ignore you

OP's pic looks like some parts of South Korea. Gleaming modern apartment towers and greenways.

Yes because the hammer is the one that put the nail in and not the guy holding the hammer you stupid fucking nigger.

Imagine how amazing Africa would be if whites occupied it free of niggers

Look at that edge

>Hitler's Willing Executioners
>(((Goldhagen)))

t. BEADY

What's that guy pointing at?

>Look honey, a building that looks just like ours!

Boring to be honest, no more anime, no more bagels, no more kebab, no more tacos or guacamole, no more boomerangs. No more happenings.
No more kek.

The USA is a world power. I have been a foot soldier for ZOG. They make their profits by passing around tax cash to preferred corporations/contractors, and now with a lib they do it through fake shit like green energy.

Our media only shows what they're told to show. We could wipe these places out easily and still never cover it in our media. This is pretty simple stuff.

The Jews would have genetically engineered a shitskin just to distract the rest of the world from the real (((problem))).

There's always the irish.

they're chinks so it was probably something like,"ching chong ching chong, me play joke, me go peepee in your coke"

Really, really, REALLY, bad PR would result from it. I mean, we still get shit for keeping a bit Northern Ireland and the Falklands, the fallout from conquering all of North America would be immense, even if you managed to build a hospital and police station every 3 blocks, and kept the streets free of crime and litter.
It'd be Vietnam only worse than you could possibly imagine.

Glory or bad PR? You're obviously a fucking jew.

Nobody gives a fuck what plebes think.

No, you misunderstand. Absolute genocide is the only answer. This is what is and will happen to whites anyway soon. Possibly in our lifetime.
Most of the colonies England owned in Africa seem to be completely genociding whites as fast as they can. There's ZERO reason to keep this trash alive.

>you're obviously a fucking jew
Yes, I'm a Lutheran who voted to leave, goes on Cred Forums and hates globalists with a passion, of course I'm a jew despite all of that, fucking idiot.
Do you not know why you lost Vietnam? It wasn't because your soldiers were BTFO by tunnel-dwelling gooks, it was because your shitty hippie liberals along with ours wouldn't shut the fuck up about world peace and eventually had the gov't cave in.

First post cuck post

Really makes you think...

kys nigger