Spic cartels vs ISIS mudshits

>Spic cartels vs ISIS mudshits
Who wins?

humanity

XD good reddit meme!

Justin Trudeau

fresh response bro

ISIS

Not only are they better organized, they have some folks with 15+ year war vets fighting with them and training recruits.

Cartels would be toast if they were getting hit with the shit ISIS eats every day. Bombings, ATGMs, Tanks, artillery, etc. Cartels are only used to drive-bys and small arms fire.

>15+ year war vets fighting with them and training recruits

arent most of the cartels composed literally from the mexican speical forces?

also, i have a feeling that the cartels make more money than isis do

bump

It would depend on the environment they're fighting in.
Spics take it if 1st or 2nd world
IS takes it if 3rd world

no doubt ISIS

Spics are US government trained operative tier as US sent people to train Mex gov not knowing theyve already been compromised.
IS has actual war experience however would fail in a 1st world urban environment.
So depends on where youre fighting

Theyre both ran by demons. Yes their real leaders are literal demons who take the form of men. When its evil fighting evil there is no winner. Only losers and innocents being caught in their crosshairs.

>Yes their real leaders are literal demons who take the form of men

ISIS mudshits vs. European snowshits

Who wins?

>ISIS because they don't even have to fight to gain entrance to Europe

Yadda yadda abhorrent post

Isis has allah on their side

Everyone.

spics have Santa Muerte or whatever on their side tho

> who wins?
Everyone else.

> Mexican Special Forces

Tainted meat taco coming right up

FPBP

Are you implying im wrong? Prove it if you are

>Caucasoids vs Mongoloid mongrels

Gee i dunno

If the Mexican Cartels decided to work together as a unified force, ISIS will have no fucking chance. A lot of people seemed to forget that there are a shit ton of narcos in Mexico. I have a shit ton of reasons why I would think the Cartels would win but I would list all of them

1. ISIS ideology and beliefs can be squashed and demoralised, while a market canĀ“t. Fundamentalism, although difficult, can be destroyed to its roots. You can't end the supply for a demand

2. ISIS isn't trained in Guerilla warfare. (I know it sounds ridiculous but Cartels can get accustomed to the types of wars that ISIS fights, while ISIS won't.)

3. ISIS, by its foundations, has strict principles. The Cartels will not. Imagine how much damage you can do if the Americans decided to stop giving a shit about warcrimes. We would see Zetas force-feeding bacon to muslims and raping and skinning their 12 children.

Cartels unite WHEN?!?!

>Mongoloid mongrels

Which ones are these?

Mehican blood contains Indio blood and they are the descendants of the mongoloid nomads who crossed the Bering Strait

Believe me, it will never happen. You have a higher chance of ISIS turning into Christians

Cartels would kidnap and make ISIS pay for ransom on their families, mosques and goats, then they would kill and destroy them all after they pay the ransom to demoralize ISIS. Then they would kill them easily because they got more resources and can into strategy that is not "let's send a random guy with a bomb belt".

As an example of cartel power, they got equipment on par with actual military forces if not better since they are accustomed to fight against the Mexican army.

The Mexican army sounds like a joke because it's from Mexico, but it's actually pretty strong with lots of numbers and their equipment is not actually bad.

Believe me, it will never happen. You have a higher chance of ISIS turning into Christians

ISIS fights and dies for God and their waifus
No skeleton-worshiping spic can outfight that.

>Equipment is not bad

Your Military has exactly zero Main Battle Tanks, your air force has six jet powered combat aircraft, all of which are F-5s. Your military equipment is egregious.

get out of here, use a real fucking country you proxy fag go bother

Cartel.
Organized crime always wins against unorganized terrorism.

They never stop surprising me the stupid stuff they do at war.

are you in a cartel, Paco?

bump

I remeber when they took down a military helicopter with a RPG

You realize the same people own and control both of these groups, so it'll never happen, right?