Is Cred Forums the most gullible board on Cred Forums?

just confirmation bias.

Cred Forums believes what it wants to hear

>like the MSM

Rather be too curious instead of apathetic

/sci/ fell for the round earth meme, but Cred Forums is a close second

You tell me.

The most susceptible to bat shit crazy conspiracy theories, yes.

We were bored and in happening withdrawal. We'd have believed nearly anything that wasn't skyking or "X was just habbeniged"

Boards aren't sentient.

No it just happens that a lot of /x/ faggots come here. This is why Cred Forums is always right. /x/ comes here and tells us something. We either call him retarded or look into it. Most of the time its retarded but when the schizo is right he's right.

I think its
1.Cred Forums
2./x/
3.Cred Forums

I hate how with the newfag influx we have less people archiving shit and posting the plain links.

This. That's everyone pretty much. But Cred Forums has made this meme of sorts of practicing ironic confirmation bias to point where no one can actually tell if it's being serious or not.

The funny thing about the whole badselfeater site, was that the youtube video was written in the javascript the whole time.

He got thousands of people. Cred Forums seemed a little bit more butthurt than it should have. I thought it was a bretty good bait and switch and enjoyed the rage threads.

Before it was revealed I fucking analyzed the .js and .html of that site and told them it was either advertisement or a prank. I was right.

/BSE/ is a Government Psyops

This is the Psyops troll line

anymore posters are here by fucked by Psyops. You have been warned!

I shit on every single thread it ever saw. Savvy users dismissed this garbage immediately.

Didn't even pay attention to that shit desu. Saw the first threads with the pictures of the dollar bills and could tell immediately that whoever was trying to do it was "trying too hard" to make it look like stereotypical satanic/illuminati shit.
Was wrong about the end result though, I thought it would be some viral marketing campaign for a new product or TV show coming out but it turned out to be some nu-christian shit.
On the bright side Reddit got ultra-triggered so it all worked out in the end

Burger agencies can't melt hue networks

maybe

You're looking for Cred Forums.

They are still waiting for Half-Life 3.

fucking exposed an entire board by making them pull at strings for a month
all for the sake of an anti abortion stance
>what you thought this was some bohemian grove bs?
>no! babies are being killed you fucking idiots
glorious