Indo-Pak war nuclear soon?

>Indian Ministers advocating to cut Pakistan's water supply
>Indian Army officials said they want revenge instead of dialogue
>Talks of bombing Pakistani posts and terror camps in Pakistan in progress
>Plans on using nuclear full nuclear arsenal if Pakistan uses a nuclear weapon
>Indian soldiers releasing videos of wanting a war
>Russia declines Russia-Pak defense deal to sell Pakistan helicopters
>Canada supports Government of India on any action taken by the latter on the attacks
>USA says Washington will condemn any military step taken by India on Pakistan
>Indian Army Chief says the army will answer the attack
>Russia cancels Pak-Russia joint military exercise
>Pakistan condemned and sidelined in UN assembly
>Widespread protests in India, burning Pakistani flags and demanding a war
>India declared Pakistan a terror sponsor state
>Indian Americans asked Washington to recognize Pakistan as a terror sponsor state
>Baloch leaders (Demanding freedom of Baluchistan from Pakistan) wanting to seek asylum in India
>France calls for defensive actions on groups targeting India
>India severs trade ties from Pakistan
>China condemns the attacks but wants India-Pak to have a dialogue
>Delhi on high red alert, all Indian military bases and branches active and ready for war
>Army General confirms India is ready for surgical strike in Pakistan, in case of facing a nuclear action, ready to wipe out Pakistan

Other urls found in this thread:

financialexpress.com/india-news/canada-condemns-attack-on-indian-army-camp-at-uri-new/382025/
twitter.com/CDCemergency/status/777982098498056192
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
youtube.com/watch?v=CdMfciMgfCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)
newslaundry.com/2016/09/19/uri-indias-moment-of-truth/
twitter.com/tathagata2/status/777706674052227072?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article
kashmirobserver.net/2016/local-news/revenge-calls-mount-pm-modi-assures-action-10236
merinews.com/article/uri-attack-now-its-time-to-say-enough-is-enough/15919603.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/et-com-poll-58-of-twitterati-says-india-should-avenge-uri-with-surgical-strikes-inside-pakistan/articleshow/54408537.cms
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/narendra-modi-uri-terror-attack-pakistan-jem-3037876/
firstpost.com/world/uri-attack-india-must-call-pakistans-nuclear-bluff-and-weigh-politico-military-options-3010004.html
dailysabah.com/asia/2016/09/20/india-steps-up-kashmir-patrols-after-army-base-attack-blamed-on-pakistan
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Uri-terror-attack-No-more-tooth-for-tooth-for-one-tooth-complete-jaw-says-BJPs-Ram-Madhav/articleshow/54402287.cms
india.com/news/india/uri-terror-attack-indian-media-slams-pakistan-for-terror-activities-reminds-prime-minister-narendra-modi-of-his-promise-to-take-action-against-pakistan-1497323/
youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY?t=1m30s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_l73BVmlrs
newindianexpress.com/nation/Anti-Pak-protests-rock-Jammu-city-over-Uri-terror-attack/2016/09/19/article3624899.ece
tribuneindia.com/news/chandigarh/community/youth-cong-protests-against-uri-attack/297972.html
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/Lucknowites-erupt-in-protest-over-Uri-terror-attack/articleshow/54393897.cms
thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/condemning-uri-attack-congress-holds-silent-march/article9124571.ece
hindustantimes.com/india-news/pm-modi-s-international-status-useless-if-he-can-t-attack-pak-shiv-sena/story-Ims6tm40SgdQXAHF3K9OfP.html
thehindu.com/news/national/uri-attack-pm-modi-chairs-highlevel-meeting/article9124726.ece
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/uri-terror-attack-shiv-sena-targets-govt-seeks-tit-for-tat-action-3039736/
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uri-attack-families-martyrs-bihar-pakistan-kashmir/1/768316.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37404332
saharasamay.com/nation-news/676599658/10-reasons-why-india-wants-revenge-for-the-uri-attack.html
dailyo.in/politics/uri-attack-pathankot-kashmir-geelani-pakistan-media-martyred-indian-soldiers/story/1/12976.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_testing_at_Bikini_Atoll
hawaiiindependent.net/story/australian-victims-of-nuclear-testing-sue-u.k
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/onthefrontline/5451465/Britains-atomic-test-veterans-win-right-to-sue-for-compensation.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/south-pacific-islands-prepare-to-sue-french-government-for-1billion-over-nuclear-tests-9879653.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzn8ox9wimA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10507342/India-Pakistan-nuclear-war-could-end-human-civilisation.html
twitter.com/XHNews/status/778122070848839680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civilization 5 foretold this.

Why your government is so cucked to Pakistan especially John Kerry? Even after the Bin Laden incident.

financialexpress.com/india-news/canada-condemns-attack-on-indian-army-camp-at-uri-new/382025/

Win-Win

I knew that leafs are going to be our friends.
We are designated allies.

Any chance a few dozen nukes on the other side of the planet going off affects me directly?

Fucking ethnically cleanse these motherfuckers.

Poo in their field, poo in their street, poo in their house. Leave no loo standing.

twitter.com/CDCemergency/status/777982098498056192

>Indo-Pak nuclear war
God, I hope so, everyone but Indians and Pakis wins.

nuclear war, that's a happening

go poo, but pls don't leave survivors, no one wants more refugees.

India has a no first use policy on nuclear weapons.
Pakis don't have enough balls to use nukes or maybe they have. They are muslims.
Also drumph was talking about taking Pakis nukes back.

CanĀ“t be too soon

Read Brazilian monkey -

>indo-pak war nuclear soon?

I fucking hope so.

Rest of the world wins.

Actually rest of the world, not you. John Kerry is willing to send US troops to back Pakistan.

fun fact, Pakistan's nuclear strategy is to wait for the main force of the Indian army to cross into Pakistan and them nuke them on their own soil

>yfw designated street shitters will be responsible for ending humanity

YES we will fry all the inbred violent muslim filth in pakistan.

This pretty much.
Dead Muslims and India has an excuse to reduce its population.

>fun fact, Pakistan's nuclear strategy is to wait for the main force of the Indian army to cross into Pakistan and them nuke them on their own soil
Actually, India's no first use policy is that even if Pakistan used a nuclear weapon on its own soil against Indian troops, India will use its nuclear arsenal.

>>Canada supports Government of India on any action taken by the latter on the attacks
>>USA says Washington will condemn any military step taken by India on Pakistan
fuck why is the USA so retarded?

DO IT INDIA, CLEANSE

John Kerry is a Pakistani agent.

Bad move, Pakistan military has been in the USA pocket since the British left.

Honestly this, wtf my country?

what triggered this warmongering?

You sure its not the other way round? Laden proved it was the other way round.

>Resurrect Gandhi.
>It is required.
>The fall of Atlantis is upon us.

Attack on a military base in Uri by Pakistani terrorists.

kovio is a faggot

Post YFW based punjabis remove kebab

If you dot-heads wipe out of the worst countries in the world I swear to god I'll never make another street shitter joke again.

Deal.

That will happen one day, maybe not right now but within our lifetimes.

Is he ok?

The US won't defend pakistan, we have no defensive agreements with them and our friendship has long soured.

On the other hand China would probably get involved. Earlier this year, China called their friendship with Pakistan "irreplaceable"

countries do okay after they get a good nuke or 2

Please pajeet I swear I will never say "poo" and "loo" in the same sentence again if you make this happen

Time to remove kebab

No need to defend your country burger bro.
Any sane person wouldn't want there country to defend pakistan against India but that's what your country has done in the previous war and i think is going to do again.

My parents are pakis but honestly I want to see India annex pakistan.
Akhand Bharat when?

> nobody gives a shit
> except India, literally

The USA has been having a large impact on the Pakistan military since the cold war. I doubt the USA would let India do more than a weekend offensive.

This India Pakistan thing is a huge dick waving contest anyway.

Does Pakistan support terrorism, yes
Why, because they are useless muslims

Seriously, just have a lot of pig farms on your border India, they will go crazy

no first use does not mean "waiting for the first nuke to strike us"

if there is military intelligence that pakistan HAS moved its nukes to an area for launching against india. ...the indian air force will take that place out with a nuke . If that place is close to the border then a barrage of nuclear tipped arty shells will take out the paki nukes first.

>John Kerry is willing to send US troops to back Pakistan.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The Feds will never fucking put boots in Pakistan, not after the fucking INI decided to stash Bin Laden in one of their safehouses so that they could continue raking in the American gibs me dats for "defense" spending.

Pakistan is only an """""ally""""" because of history, we proxied them in the cold war to help deter the further spread of Soviet influence after they puppeted Afganistan and your shithole, India. Now that the Soviet threat is gone, the relationship has done nothing but decline to point that we don't even know what to the fuck to do with them anymore. Much like how North Korea is an """ally""" of China, despite being a massive fucking thorn in their side.

India, please remove Pakis,

If they nuke the pakis they earn honorary white status in Cred Forums

Why is Pakistan still butthurt again? What is their end game?

>inb4 muslim

do the needful

>india conquers pakistan
>bordering iran, another islam country
>india continues cycle to take over middle east

no more muslims, indians are doing it right

Not if Trump wins.

Why go to war against Pakistan if you have millions of Muslims to deport/genocide first inside your borders.

>inb4 muslim

Its because they're muslim

kek, not a bad idea at all.

thats because whites have ALL cucked out.

whites dont have it in them. They dont even make babies anymore. Silly feminist liberal leftist impotent white faggots.

I am pretty sure India never won a single war against pakies.

This. You need to conduct a training genocide inside India, then use that experience to conduct a full scale holocaust on Pakistan.

At least Hindus don't bomb us, fuck it let them have at it

Leafs give in immediately haha

>Europe will be filled with radioacrive paki refugees

Imagine the memes.

enjoy no meat demands.

is ajit doval actually indian james bond or is this just rumor

we have the expertise of slaughtering muslims en masse in 1947....we can easily do it again

we did it in 1857 before that and in 1767 before that.

I would have infinite respect for the Injins if they wipe out islam.

Yup, that's right. If Hilary wins the US marines may enjoy dying for pakis.

There have been 4 wars, pakis have lost all of them.

Yes

We are already enemies with China, everything they say just increases our arms race

Yes it is time

Thanks

>I doubt the USA would let India do more than a weekend offensive.
And you wonder why US government is so cucked. They literally hid Laden in Pakistan and burnt your flags when you killed him.

I know that

Then good for you mate

We will

On contrary, our muslims are wanting to nuke Pakistan too.

Actually we won all wars with them, thanks for the b8 though

Idk, the media says he is

>Indian military rather wants a nuclear armageddon than to live in India
>Superpower 2020!

I for one welcome Hindu supremacy in the ME.

shut the fuck up u impotent swedish KEK. get OUT of here and WATCH ur mom and wife fucking algerians and sudanese.

>shut the fuck up u impotent swedish "KEK". get OUT of here and WATCH ur mom and wife fucking algerians and sudanese.

All this seems slightly exaggerated to me

each 90 years, impressive, soon enough then

Would a limited nuclear exchange be good for global warming? I'm thinking no because a ground war is likely to follow plus the rebuilding a what not. Free birth control in India would be more helpful.

> past experiences
American burgers are retarded and untrustworthy.

>shut the fuck up u impotent FINNISH " C U C K". get OUT of here and WATCH ur mom and wife fucking algerians and sudanese.

Who cares about amerifats ? just start the motherfucking war

>untrustworthy
Yeah, pretty much we are. Just do what you gotta do Pajeet...remove kebab. I'll pretend I didn't see anything.

>India sets up pig farms on their border
>Pakistan says ok
>Pakistan proceeds to build cow-slaughtering facilities all along the border with India

Atleast we have running water, electricity in every building, our doctors have actual degrees and our medicine is mercury free.

betichod can can you stop multiple replying?

>They're finally going to poo in loo

We have killed normal people for eating beef, what do you think will happen if pakis do it on there borders?

The war itself would serve as cover for the internal cleansing. "Partisans" would drop dead left and right.

Go for it India, poo right in there loo. Were cheering for ya.

A limited nuclear exchange between india and Pakistan is the best solution for a permanent poo in loo culture for the subcontient.

It will also be an important step in getting down to that magic number 500 million.

tbqh it is not. Videos are going on viral of people wanting wars with Pakistan, even 10 yr olds are saying we should bomb them, media is 10/10 hyping people.
People are actually protesting and demanding to go on a war with Pakistan

No

More land to poo on

>People are actually protesting and demanding to go on a war with Pakistan

wtf happened?

please let this war happen
fuck pakistan, but india is a shit hole too

it would be the fastest war ever

2037?? is next cleanse

You might want to bring that action forward 20 years

India from the east

Europe from the west

Russia from the north

All shall converge upon the middle east and remove kebab

Fuck 'em up India, just make sure you keep sending that curry this way.

>send all curryniggers streetshitters from up and bihar, and sandniggers living in india to the front lines
>wait for them to get nuked
>Indian population decreased considerably
>also the low tier people are nuked
>now nuke Pakistan to oblivion
>paki niggers purged

Fuck I want it to happen so much

Pakistani terrorists attacked an Indian military base.

Sure

>Pakistani terrorists attacked an Indian military base.

lmao, you fucks better nuke 'em

COME ON PAJEET!

YOU CAN DO IT!

FUCK UP THE PAKIS

Only by accident.

WTF we should be blasting these Paki scum..

Are Indian Muslims mostly loyal to India in the event of a huge war with Pakistan?

I'd much rather have Pajeet than Ahmed.
India is so based

>drumph
piss off prajeet, i hope you both destroy each other, you're both the same fucking curryskins

Look at our President. Explains a lot of our terrible foreign policy...

Canada already does, but not from Indians.

shut the fuck up u impotent Mongel KEK. get OUT of here and WATCH ur mom and wife fucking algerians and sudanese.

Leaf here fully supporting the invasion of Pakistan to liberate more designated shitting zones!

All will be consumed by feces

Muslims flee South into Africa only to be greeted by the great African kangs

>YOU BE IN KANG KUNTRY NAOW DAS RITE
>EGYPT BELONG TO US WE WUZ THE ORIGINUL KANG

Then the Islamic factions of Africa kill each other while Somalians shank the Arabs in the back. Meanwhile Chad cucks them and finally Zimbabwe ends their cropless famine by eating the bodies.

Ultimate Victory

>algerians
>finland
???

>This thread
As much as I'd like to see the p*kis get annihilated, nothing's going to happen.
Back to shilling for drumpf and shillary.

this

Indians are generally smart, pretty chill, work hard, and don't seek expansion. Mudslimes are basically the opposite of all of those things

>pajeet gets hate on here but I think we'd all prefer an indian middle east over an islamic one

Yup

They know they will be deported to Pakistan so they advocate Indian army more than Hindus whenever their is a war with Pakistan

>Entire ME gets turned into a DSS
Stuff of dreams.

Two smelly subhuman nations one desert smelly and one Jungle smelly fight it out and use nukes like babied children ruining the rest of the world in the process. Literal subhumans with no regard for anyone else and no foresight at all

No one fucking cares your not even important only thing I'm worried about is nuclear fallout. That said I hope you still kick Pakistan's ass

Why the fuck is Indiana starting shit with Pakistan?

YES! finally this shithole of a country would be wiped out of the map for good...

>every other nuclear nation threatens to use their navy and airforce to fuck up the enemy
>two shitskin nuclear nations go straight to threatening nuclear war
Why are non whites allowed to own nukes again

are you actually retarded lol it's like you know nothing about world affairs

shhh
he is here for memes not knowledge

Do it and I promise never to post poo-in-loo memes again!

And just think of all the new mutants you could worship as avatars of your gods.

Listen to me Darshan... I want you to fucking annihilate them. Pakistan was a mistake. Make it right.

Best of luck if shit goes down with Pakistan bro, I hope Indianapolis doesn't get nuked - not a bad place.

no

Look here Bhupinder... it's time to take up arms and deliver furious retribution unto the packrats

Some kind of unusual fallout map.

>india is going to remove kebab
Good. I hate that my tax dollars are being spent on appeasing those backstabbing fucks in Pakistan. Go to work on them, India.

DO IT PAJEET FUCKING DO IT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's time to do God's work Avi. I'm sending you my energy for the spirit bomb.

>ghandyland going to nuke the shitskins.

Fuck yeah. Godspeed, Pajeets. Just dont get buttfucked by chinese while your attention is momentarily diverted.

god, imagine if you want a wank, you're automatically also wanking your brother

You retards are the reason Pakis even have nukes.

Don't be a downer Aarav, anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Bravo Estonia!

>>USA says Washington will condemn any military step taken by India on Pakistan

Fucking Americans, always supporting the mudslimes. Maybe Indians should bomb American cities and it's people in terror attacks so that American government finally supports us.

I'm cool with this, as long as Indian Attack Helo crews upload gun camera footage to LiveLeak.

Yes it does, thank god Based Modi has your nigger Prez in his pockets

Actually Netherlands and China are the reason why Pakistan has nukes

Hold up I haven't been following the news in that part of the world.

How exactly did it get to people wanting to declare war? What attack?

Do whatever you can to make it happening brown aryans. We're all counting on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

>Actually Netherlands and China are the reason why Pakistan has nukes

yeah sorry bout that. pic very related, since it is saying sorry but also educational

I see a problem is all of Pakistan's nuclear weapons are not used or destroyed in a attack. Rumors of unaccounted weapons could float around for years. Pakistan without a government would even bigger terrorist threat.

Nuke them India.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdMfciMgfCk

I really hope both countries disappear

Damn you said it, let's just attack white people aimlessly desu, they're really in to that.

Google terrorist attack on army base in Puri. 18 soldiers dead while sleeping

so why does USA constantly choose the side that funds terrorists? I dont see any gain from supporting Pakistan.

>google terrorist
Google now owns a terrorism startup too?

This, I haven't seen anyone mention this, but they will be ten times worse without a government

Because they like Muslims who conduct terrorism. They elected as Muslim.

Americans confirmed for filthy Muslim loving cucks

Indian needs to spread poo in loo to other mudslime nations

Why is the US allied with Pakistan again? Is it because of the jews?

indian poo is more radioactive than plutonium :DDDDD

Wut happened?

I cannot imagine the logic behind Anerica's Pakistan policy. For decades the US has treated Pakistan with kiddie gloves for absolutely nothing in return.

A large number of people don't the majority of people in the US dont even know this is a thing im sure if we were informed we protest to aid India just like if we been informed that Gaddafi was fighting isis we would have aided him . The only new i ever heard about that conflict was he bombed civilians.

They give them billions so they don't move towards the Soviet/Russian or Chinese sphere.

They also give them billions so they can routinely shit on their country without recourse (drone strikes, etc.).

>Americans are retarded
Says the guy from the country with no toilets. We must not be that retarded because we don't have designated shitting streets. We have electricity and clean water.

We said honorary after you do the deed Pajeet, until then shut the fuck up.

It's time to put up or shut up, get this happening on the road!

for fuck sake

fuck off off you dirty brown smelly bastards, stop shitting on this world and stop trying to bring about a nuclear war.

It was old Cold War Politics, Nehru Aligned india with Russia in '47 in terms of Weapons and Technology and that carried on into a extradition treaty and such US was on the fence but leaning to Pakistan's side when the 1947 Indo Pak War broke out

By the mid 50s the US was firmly on Pak Side and Soviets on Indias.

In 1971 during the East Pakistan War Nixon Dispatched a Carrier battle group to intervene in a war that Pakistan was loosing, so the Soviets deployed subs in the Bay of Bengal to counter this.

But the situation after the Cold War is something I cant really get my head around. Why are the US still allied with Pakistan? Does it have to do with the theory of the New American Century and that whole Golden Triangle of Resources encompassing the 'Stans in central and south asia?

Go India! End those Paki bastards, and you can own as many dairies in my country as you want.

No worries

Nixon (US) and USSR wanted to join India on each other's side during cold war, India wanted to remain neutral. Nixon thought India (Next giant in south Asia after China) will join USSR like China. Nixon started funding Pakistan, giving them weapons and inventing Taliban.
Pakistan start genocide of millions of its own people in East Pakistan, 10 million east Pakistani wanting refuge in India.
India-Pak goes to war, despite US funding and weapons, Pakistan loses war in 12 days, Bangladesh is formed.
Nixon deploys US navy with Royal British Navy assistance in Bay of Bengal to counter India.
USSR chases away US + UK navy back to Pacific with its nuclear armed navy
India-USSR tie gets stronger, US gets butthurt.

They have been supporting Pakistan since then.

Tbqh we have a thing to convert small diaries into multi-billion dollars MNCs so deal.

They pay him in free curries and pirated bollywood flicks.

>But the situation after the Cold War is something I cant really get my head around. Why are the US still allied with Pakistan? Does it have to do with the theory of the New American Century and that whole Golden Triangle of Resources encompassing the 'Stans in central and south asia?
India's inclination towards Russia, emerging as a major economy and Pakistani ISI using American Tax Payer money to spread terrorism and then asking more American money to "counter" that terrorism and US doing so to look good and justify its intention of Iraq war.

Makes sense.

Guaranteed - the fallout will be carried into the air and travel wordlwide across the entire northern hemisphere within a week or so.

How much that fallout will actually affect you is hard to say, but it'll be a minimal danger.

the thing is we are not afraid of their so called "nukes"
a nation which lacks basic knowledge to build radios claims that they have nukes
what a joke of a country, a 70 year old failed nation
even if they did manage to nuke and kill like 300million we still got more than 1billion people and after that we can wipe that pathetic nation in one blow

Kaun si proxy use kar rahe ho?

Nuclear fallout that widespread is just a meme.

>tfw ww3 will be a proxy war fought between russia and canada
CANADIANS GET OUT PROXY WARS WITH RUSSIA IS OURS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

But seriously, all the true commonwealth brethren should be behind India, if they take action against the Paki scum.

but the radiation would damage the entire global ecosystem.It might trigger a second war as well. you can't be serious in supporting this?

Pakistan is our huge ally. They buy our shit.
India buys rusty russian shit so fuck them.

Supporting Pakistan is a nobrainer. Fuck poos.

t. military-industrial complex employee

indians are famous for sucking at wars though.

kys yanky doodle let pajeet go to war without your melding

Well, we don't really have empirical evidence

I wouldn't mind you guys being the first to test it out.

Found the paki.

I'm Korean

>indians are famous for sucking at wars though.
>Shart in Mart education

we will see a 3rd nuclear attack in our lifetime

Its just a meme so we won't use nukes as normal weapons

Actually we are your largest buyer of weapons, Pakistan only buy your weapons when 80% of those weapon's price is paid by American tax payers

Not if the west helps them remove.
The main thing stopping that from happening is the cucked nations of the U.S and U.K.

not a drop of mudslime blood, you filthy poo.

but it is an objective fact that indians suck at wars. it just is. mughals BTFO you, then the Portuguese BTFO you, then the brits BTFO you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cochin_(1504)

Your army is so shit in fact that that even your fucking guns are unfit for service

Please tell me you're actually gonna do something, India. I would love to see a nuclear blast.

All out pooculer warfare

GO INDIA.

REMOVE KEBAB FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Don't do this, just fill it with feces.

our state department our the only ones fans of pak admin. NOBODY i have met or heard of in mil likes pak or would fight for them

>The main thing stopping that from happening is the cucked nations of the U.S and U.K.
That's very true, mostly US as UK just acts like America's sidekick in every US international policy. I don't even remember what was the last time UK stood up against America and said no to fight in its useless wars

Pic related Paki

>our state department our the only ones fans of pak admin. NOBODY i have met or heard of in mil likes pak or would fight for them

you could literally say the same thing about Israel

>but it is an objective fact that indians suck at wars. it just is. mughals BTFO you, then the Portuguese BTFO you, then the brits BTFO you.
>implying india was a united country
>shart in mart education everyone.

Also you lost to Canada and the english burnt your capitol.

Holy kek,
>none dead
vs.
>19,000 dead
>5000 in action
>13,000 to open defecation related disease

Were they attacking with rowboats?

>45000 vs 3000
>somehow this is an honorable victory for poo in the loos

top kek

That's entirely untrue. Israel buys politicans and more importantly media in every Western nation.

Sources on all this greentext friend?

>Your army is so shit in fact that that even your fucking guns are unfit for service
>Allies of the US

Dumbass poos attacked in waves against guns and cannons, just like fucking niggers in Africa

Advanced civilization my ass.

Full nuclear war Pakistan vs India

USA asks
"is this going to affect me?"
Canada answers
"minimal danger"

Its like im watching fat redneck guy from farm, who doesnt understand anything except how to wank horses and getting answered by sneaky guy, who fucks with the stupidity of the questioneer.

Havent you ever watched even one video, what would happen if there would be more than 10 nuclear blasts that sets cities on fire?

Its toxic effects are comparable to yellowstone, but it also brings radiation and mutation.

It would be more or less destruction of the seas and southern hemosphere.

see pic related -> SAYs the guy whose country invaded Iraq for WMDs but didn't find any

DoD shills in full effect.

Remember Pajeet that many Pakistanis are the descendants of Hindus that were enslaved and/or forced to conver to Islam by the sword.

R E M O V E K E B A B

So your point is you only win with overwhelming numerical superiority on your side have of the time?

kek

My body is ready for goa trance to become the new kebab removal music.

coming but you will have to wait for a little bit

see -

>Havent you ever watched even one video
maybe you've been watching too many (((environmental videos))) on youtube

No I am saying that India didn't even exist pre 1800s you idiot.

No problem.

I lived in Tampere for a year. It was okay

I'm sure I saw someone posting a few days ago saying that Soros is trying to ctrate an Indo-Paki-China war to destabilise the East

indian people existed. and they were the same filthy poos you are today.

He is a leaf what were you expecting?

Based poo loos, remove that Muslim filth. You guys are alright so long as not too many of you come here, but I'm willing to tolerate a few poo in loos. You guys make great food after all. Can't think of a single thing Pakistan has ever done except support terror..

>China
They are asian jews, they may fund war but they will never fight.

That was actually a decent comeback, you should use more from those Wars because India actually BTFO Pakistan.

DO IT INDIA FLUSH

It sounds like you should have just grown a pair of balls and chosen a side in the Cold War. Of course Indians aren't really known for the balls, God knows the vegetarian diet doesn't help. That's probably why it's so smell though, you know? Vegetarian food is nasty, and I'm sure the cheap vegetarian shit you eat is probably super nasty especially because of the curry and fecal particles. That's probably why your poop is so smelly.

Finally something good for the subcontinent and the planet.

damn, i dont know what that ((( ))) means, it must be some new meme, or millenial thing.

Anyways, no. I watched educational videos when i was younger.

Full arsenal of Indias nuclear warheads would be extinction level event. That is if they work... :D

pakistan absolutely BTFOd

Do it. BLOW THE PAKI SCUM OUT OF THOSE HILLS WITH NUCLEAR FIRE.

this mean the jews = ((( ))))

Argh I should have

WIPE them out

This would would be good for everyone, except maybe China

So much bantz, I can't even

>>Indian Ministers advocating to cut Pakistan's water supply
newslaundry.com/2016/09/19/uri-indias-moment-of-truth/
Indian Governer's tweet
twitter.com/tathagata2/status/777706674052227072?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Poo in their loo. Show those paki bastards who is boss.

Yes, ALLAH is most definitely with us.

>They are asian jews, they may fund war but they will never fight.
no bhai, they cant fight because they honestly dont know how to, only luck has bought any of their victories. They lost against Vietnam for fuck sake.

Double Dubs! KEK wills it.

I hope this happens asap.

kashmirobserver.net/2016/local-news/revenge-calls-mount-pm-modi-assures-action-10236
merinews.com/article/uri-attack-now-its-time-to-say-enough-is-enough/15919603.shtml

theres been hundreds if not thousands of nuclear tests over the years. how can 10 or so bombs going off matter that much to the rest of the world?

For people who weren't aware it was only 1999 that they last went to war so its still pretty fresh in peoples minds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/et-com-poll-58-of-twitterati-says-india-should-avenge-uri-with-surgical-strikes-inside-pakistan/articleshow/54408537.cms

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/narendra-modi-uri-terror-attack-pakistan-jem-3037876/

firstpost.com/world/uri-attack-india-must-call-pakistans-nuclear-bluff-and-weigh-politico-military-options-3010004.html

dailysabah.com/asia/2016/09/20/india-steps-up-kashmir-patrols-after-army-base-attack-blamed-on-pakistan

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Uri-terror-attack-No-more-tooth-for-tooth-for-one-tooth-complete-jaw-says-BJPs-Ram-Madhav/articleshow/54402287.cms

india.com/news/india/uri-terror-attack-indian-media-slams-pakistan-for-terror-activities-reminds-prime-minister-narendra-modi-of-his-promise-to-take-action-against-pakistan-1497323/

Yes please! Can we all focus our memetic energy into making this happen?

Good. Reduce your filthy rat population you vermin.

something is happening. i can't verify, but there has been a lot of spook activity in india lately

approx 2060, give or take some alleged Israeli ones

youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY?t=1m30s

A war between India and Pakistan would mean the mother of all refugee crises.

Time to build a stronger barrier.

>fallout heads straight for Saudi Arabia and Somalia

IS THERE NO FUCKING DOWNSIDE

>not wanting a heater running on radioactive pakis

Because those bombs would be over the cities(those that are, matters). And it would be in a short timeframe, it all combines and adds up.

I dont remember the term in english but its "multiplying-effect", that means that 10 bombs in a long timeframe count as 10 bombs, but 10 bombs in a short timeframe counts as 100 bombs in a long timeframe.

Also, are you saying that all those hundreds of nuclear tests havent done anything? That would be dumb-low.

I always play this scenario for operation points but today I might play it for the event

Your level of paranoid is amazing. Tell me how Indians can even cross the deserts in all the radiation and it's not Africa btw.

Your geography knowledge is shit BTW.

OY VEY

Will provide more if you are still there.

Bro if you can destroy Pakistan in one fell swoop, I'll fucking love India for all eternity.

"Not convinced we won Kargil" - Indian General Kishan Pal.

Pajeet, your fucking street shitter 4 star generals were court martial end for admitting that losses were far greater than had been portrayed on state Media. Pakistan had you fuckers by the throat.

If you were in another country and you ran into a Paki, would you literally start trying to kill each other?

more please

No? We dropped two on Japan with hardly any side effects outside of Japan. Yellow stone, really? Keep dreaming.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_l73BVmlrs

I didnt say they hadnt done anything but the environmental effects have had very little bearing on the day to day lives of the general population.

Portugese and Friendly Indian Kingdom wins a great battle agianst Calicut scum

>Poo in loo suck at war!!

First off, I won't go to another country. I will rather die in war than die of hunger or drowning or some stupid crazy country where I will get hate. If I survive then it is another case, I will think about it then.

have a row of toilet cubicles guarded by an army of pigs. Pakis and Pajeets can not pass.

PAJEET, THIS IS YOUR BOSS.

There's a call on line 24. Lady in Kentucky is having trouble downloading her email. Get to it.

I wasn't talking about war but if you were on holiday or something

>lost against vietnam
China took the Hanoi gate, and a good pile of loot. Vietnam lost land. It was a Chinese victory regardless of how you see it because China got the land it was after.

I have been to Germany and met a lot of pakis, they were quiet friendly.

Just hurry the fuck up and turn each other into glass, Pajeet. The world will be a better place when that happens.

If that's so, surely both Pakis and Indians are over this conflict by now

We can but Pakistan is too much of a pussy to use nukes against us, even on its own soil :(

Sure
newindianexpress.com/nation/Anti-Pak-protests-rock-Jammu-city-over-Uri-terror-attack/2016/09/19/article3624899.ece

tribuneindia.com/news/chandigarh/community/youth-cong-protests-against-uri-attack/297972.html

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/Lucknowites-erupt-in-protest-over-Uri-terror-attack/articleshow/54393897.cms

thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/condemning-uri-attack-congress-holds-silent-march/article9124571.ece

hindustantimes.com/india-news/pm-modi-s-international-status-useless-if-he-can-t-attack-pak-shiv-sena/story-Ims6tm40SgdQXAHF3K9OfP.html

thehindu.com/news/national/uri-attack-pm-modi-chairs-highlevel-meeting/article9124726.ece

indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/uri-terror-attack-shiv-sena-targets-govt-seeks-tit-for-tat-action-3039736/

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uri-attack-families-martyrs-bihar-pakistan-kashmir/1/768316.html

bbc.com/news/world-asia-37404332

saharasamay.com/nation-news/676599658/10-reasons-why-india-wants-revenge-for-the-uri-attack.html

dailyo.in/politics/uri-attack-pathankot-kashmir-geelani-pakistan-media-martyred-indian-soldiers/story/1/12976.html

Government conflicts are different from civilian interactions

Are you serious?!
General population of Britain, you mean?
Or are you somehow ignorant to the people who were actually living near the atomic test sites?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_testing_at_Bikini_Atoll

hawaiiindependent.net/story/australian-victims-of-nuclear-testing-sue-u.k

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/onthefrontline/5451465/Britains-atomic-test-veterans-win-right-to-sue-for-compensation.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/south-pacific-islands-prepare-to-sue-french-government-for-1billion-over-nuclear-tests-9879653.html

>Abos
>People
Pick one Tommi

The iron border rises.

None shall break through. None shall pass.

You are acting like we don't get what you are saying. We do, it's just stupid is all. I don't care how many videos you watched it won't happen. Maybe stop letting (((documentaries))) do your thinking for you?

This tho.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gzn8ox9wimA

For the Designated Street Shitters, listen to Musharraf tell you the ground realities at Kargil.

>Literally the most based Pak general. He has on numerous occasions bamboozled Indian prestitutes and newswhores on their own home soil. The Tiger of Pakistan folks.

Thanks for the link. It seems like India as many patriotic media outlets. I don't think I really encountered many left-wing newspapers in that list nor when I visited India.

Hopefully its a quick attack and no1 has time to flee, the world has enough "refugees" to deal with... Don't need millions of Pajeets to add to the millions of Muhammads

Ghandi is fucking furious up in wherever he is

Our media is very patriotic when it comes to national security. And yes there aren't much left wing media here.

Tell that to the Khmers

Weird seeing how India was socialist for 50 years

Gandhi was a cuck who taught nonviolence. He was friends with Hitler and he wrote to the Jews for them to willingly accept their deaths. He told the same to his own countrymen, as they were raped and murdered, saying that they should accept whatever befell on them. Gandhi was literally responsible for fueling the flames of communal riots during Partition.

they have us by the balls when it comes to afghanistan and have the power to make the government we set up fail

it's a complicated situation because they support some terrorist groups within pakistan and fight against others

our relationship with pakistan is a frustrating mix of cooperation and betrayal

also if we let their govt collapse they become a full blown terrorist state with nuclear weapons

i know a lot of top US govt. officials and top policy experts at our most influential think tanks are really tired of pakistan's shit and there will likely be a change in policy toward pakistan under our next president, especially since relations with India have improved

Nice pandering Pork..

ignore the obvious paki

Only useful thing Harold Wilson did was keep UK out of Vietnam.

Yeah, we tried socialism and we didn't like it.

>they have us by the balls when it comes to Afghanistan
You guys basically run both Pakistan and Afghanistan, we don't even spend 1/10th of the money on Afghanistan compared to you and they love and prefer us more than US.

They don't have us by anything. Any nukes a terrorist Pakistan gets control of will go straight to India and it's a win win for the world

We know what's it like to be fucked by invaders

Ghandi from Civ games was always the right depiction. GG Paki's

>USA says Washington will condemn any military step taken by India on Pakistan
Can this current administration just fucking go already, jesus christ.
Pakistan gave our crashed stealth chopper to the Chinese after the bin Laden raid and we're still pretending that they're our friends?

Well it did save UK from facing a humiliating defeat in Vietnam like US.

I wouldn't mind India glassing the shit out of of the terrorist state-Pakistan.It was a bad idea to allow Pakistan to get their hands on Nukes to begin with.Knowing President King Nigger Fuck Up of the USA,he'll refuse,and deny Pakistan being a harbor for radical Islamic groups.
Go ahead,India,glass the shit out of Pakistan.One less Muslim country that's a breeding ground for radical Islamic terrorist,the closer the world gets to ridding itself of shitslam and it's mentally retarded inbred sub-humans.

>>Canada supports Government of India

Of course they do, they're an Indian colony.

aaaand this is why the Anglos love india

Poo in the Loo.

If you asctually start a war. Please don't take the planet with you. I like my nature.

Just fight a normal conventional war where millions die like Soviet Russia vs Nazi Germany.

I wish a poonigga would

>Nazi Germany didn't take whole Europe with it and speak out degeneracy, feminism, nigerism all over the world.

>Please don't take the planet with you.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10507342/India-Pakistan-nuclear-war-could-end-human-civilisation.html

you guys also tested a new long range missile
twitter.com/XHNews/status/778122070848839680

but that's wrong retard

many hundreds would have an effect, not 10

>Pakistan has mostly Chinese tech
>India has mostly Russia
dis gon b gud

Poo V. Poo

I'm all for Pajeet dropping the phone and picking up a rifle to btfo mudslimes. Need some more stories of Sikhs spanking slimes.

But don't fucking nuke each other if the world goes into nuclear winter because of these two my jimmies will be rustled.

P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

A literal horsefucker. I bet you're proud if it though, considering it's the product of your indigenous culture. Meanwhile, your country appropriates Muslim Culture as the face of India to the world (Taj Mahal, Urdu Shayri, Tandoori Chicken, Biryani, Naan, Qawalli, Bollywood Khans, Khayal, Kathak). I wonder whose truly cucked. If you had any balls you would purge India of its Muslim Heritage. But I'm not so sure western tourists would be pleased to instead see the steaming piles of Shit that surround your disease ridden Temples. Stay a buzdil, Pajeet.

>Talking about wars that happen 200 years ago
Times have just like how your army was weak and needed other countries to help you India doing the same

Hundreds of millions of rapefugees that can speak english

Shit, I'll go a step further and say they earned super-power status the OG way: with nuclear hellfire.

I know thats why I'm saying don't use nukes. Just fight it out. You 1/6 of Earths population down there. Use it to fight normally.

>Our medicine

>Disproportionate
>Indiscriminate

That's literally a war crime, my pooinloo Hindoo.

>Indian Army officials said they want revenge instead of dialogue

>What is just war theory?
>Poo_In_It.jpg

>Plans on using nuclear full nuclear arsenal if Pakistan uses a nuclear weapon

Also disproportionate. But you're halfway evolved, so, Iunno. Yeah, whatever. Just stop flooding Sydney.

Rule Bantz-tannia.

>tfw i'm a wagie

>World chokes on fallout-ridden poo particles.

>India takes over Pakistan
>Moves some of it's overcrowded population into the new territory
>Boom in world status, economy, citizen happiness
>Suddenly bordering Iran
>Intentionally start shit until Iran does something to give them an excuse
>Take over Iran with Israeli air force support
>Move directly into Iraq after Iran
>Followed by Syria
>India gives Israel Syria and some other land they wanted to form Greater Israel
>India takes the rest for oil and land

The swiss were okay...

And so shit returned to shit.

Persian like India the most.
Iran showed 82% of positive about India in the polls.
They are based.

It's not a great country.

Because Pakistan is a "necessary evil" in the eyes of Washington. The Pakistanis are playing both sides in the Afghan war by allowing their country to be used a major port for supplies to be shipped to the US presence in Afghanistan that is vital to prop up the Afghan government. At the same time Pakistan quietly supports various terror groups operating in the region. Taliban, Haqqani network, LeT, among others all receive, support, and more importantly perhaps a blind eye from Pakistan. They do this because they know once the US leaves, or more accruately once the US money supply to the Afghan government stops, it is inevitable that the Afghan government will collapse. As it stands, the Taliban controls approximately 30-35% of the country, once the Afghan government can no longer afford to fund its massively unsustainable security forces, that portion of territory the Taliban controls will increase. Will they ever occupy Kabul again? Perhaps, perhaps not, but from Pakistan's view, they will be better able to work with a pro-Taliban government than they will the current Afghan government, who they view as something sustainable only for as long the US continues to prop them up, and as a neighbor that is too close to their largest enemy, India.

the tl;dr for what this all means:
>Pakistan is a "necessary evil" in Washington's eyes
>Pakistan does what it does in the hopes that once their Western border is secure (in their view), they can shift more of their forces East towards India's border.
>US backs Pakistan to continue to prop up our interests in the Afghan government.

I ain't saying he dead but he definitely ain't alive no more.

KEK. Muh Ummah. This is why the world hates Muslims. Egregious self-entitlement.

Anyway, we've got the Taj and you've got Malala. The world loves both but for slightly different reasons and history. Stay butthurt, Porkistani.

SHARTMAN, THIS IS YOUR CEO.

There is a call on line 25. Teen girl in Texas is having trouble in streaming BLACKED videos. Get to it.