Texit When?

America is truly lost if Trump is not elected and Killary gets into the office instead. I know some of you faggots from other states want to join us if we leave. What other states want to join if Texit happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetnm.org/vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Louisiana here. May just leave the niggers and move to Texas.

Texas doesn't need other states, and the south eastern states are filled with niggers, the idea is to cut off the dead limbs, not keep them attached.

You neighbor to the north of the red river here. will you give me a visa / residence permit to live in your wonderful new country?

I'm a spic, and support Texas secession. I'm planning on purchasing a Texas secede bumper sticker, but am nervous of people at my college getting pissed off. I still haven't met a single person that is outright against Texit though.

I wonder if colleges would allow us to start Texit groups.

My idea was for white people to either remove spics, nogs and muzzies in their own states or move here and help us to remove our own.

Isn't Texas full of Mexicans now?

That's not going to happen. Texas doesn't have a majority for ethnicity/ race. Just accept the fact that assimilated Hispanics exist, and after Texas secedes, encourage whites to breed more and out grow other races/ ethnicities.

You're right, but I don't wanna leave NYC. Way too many conveniences.
I legitimately have no idea how other people even survive without stores being open 24/7. I don't know how people survive in places where a late night out ends at 11:00PM.

I've been cucked by comforts, and if Hillary wins, I'll just have to take the L.

Where do you go, Tech? fucking LOSERs man, everyone at A&M, good ol' texas aggies support the secession

Yes

What's the point of Texit if there's still Mexicans?

Our Mexicans have lived here since forever, they're not illegal trash, they're good hard working christian folk

I go to UTA and a community college. Didn't college station vote for Bernie Sanders in the primaries? I know Travis county and some other place did.

It's gotta start somewhere so why not with you? Be brave, user. Non-whites can join us if they are upstanding citizens, will fight for us, kill degenerates and assimilate. Absolutely no middle easterners or muslims of any kind though.

>assimilated Hispanics exist
>five generations later spics are still on welfare beating out niggers for the top spot of the biggest leechers

>assimilated

0/10

Preserving culture, and to boost economic activity. Like I said, getting rid of spics isn't possible, whites will have increase their birth rates.

>Texit
A fucking joke. Texans wanting to go sovereign for the sake of it.

>Upstate NY
>Semi-conservative haven surrounded by libcucks

Downstate and New england will go fast, New Hampshire is on their own they'll survive. We could always side with Canada...Nevermind we won't. Well that leaves Pennsylvania, we could ally with the western part. Maybe northeast ohio can join us. Shit we're fucked up here, Texas bro your too far away, we can't be saved we're outnumbered...

Move to a big city down here and remove degenerates.

>texas has very little welfare
>they actually work
>???

Yes. I am moving far, far away from this state after graduation.

You gotta get people who are in favor of secession in office and other important positions. Eventually, the state government would take care of it all.

BULLSHIT

Our cities were all 90% white before commie traitor scum signed '65 immigration act allowing our oldest most wicked enemy since our founding, MEXICANS, to LARP as American citizens.

You are retarded if you dont see the destruction they have wrought across our nation-state.

what major? just graduated

Howdy ag, ordered my ring a few weeks ago.

I never made the claim that no Hispanics were on welfare...

I said assimilated Hispanics exist, even if it were just one, it would still prove my point

My okie bro. We can just go with as a state. Kick the Indians to the north and Mexicans to the south.

Your states full of meth satan. No visa for you

this. mexicans i know are hardworking as fuck. i have this handy man mehicano and hes the most badass taco i know

Join upstate we'll need large numbers against the surrounding cucks Canada won't help either they'll just shitpost

Oops. Forgot the link to the big Texit movement.

thetnm.org/vote

Was going for architecture, but had to switch because I would have needed to take 6 courses this semester. I am going to dual-major in business management & marketing (aiming for two master's degrees). I also want to get a degree for real-estate management, and maybe do architecture after I finish my current degrees.

this is a lie. ignore posts like this. do not respond to spic posts. do not respond to posts complimenting spics. go pack your bricks you fucking spic and start laying the mortar.

Is Austin really that bad/libtarded? It has low crime and seems like a great economy. Dallas has a much higher crime rate and more niggers, Houston's weather and pollution make it sound damn near uninhabitable and San Antonio is like 75% mexican

Flexit?

just the western half desu, everything east of tally is shithole

Mexicans have been living in Texas since before the declaring of independence dumb abbo

Ohiofag here. I fully support the Texit movement because I have a firm belief in states rights. Texas should be able to do what it wants and should not be bound by an overreaching and oppressive federal government.

oh bullshit degrees, bummer never mind

I think a trump US president would do texas better than a secession and autonomy, but that texas would fare much better on its own than with hillary. MAGA or MTGA

I vote stay unless Hillary is elected

Yes, Texas has repeatedly passed laws to deny illegal aliens access to services, kick them out, secure the border, the jew fed has shut it down every time.

>Our Mexicans have lived here since forever
Only some

>they're not illegal trash
Wrong, as recent as 1970 was 80% White. Texas is indeed filled with a hoard of illegal spics.

>good hard working
five generations later still on welfare, beating niggers for top spot of biggest leeches. In short, no.

>christian folk
As if this is a selling point.

austin is practically california compacted in one city

Have you noticed how much the numbers grow on a daily basis? I think it was last week that our numbers jumped by 5k. I still remember when we had 286k supporters, and now we are at 306k

>Houston's weather and pollution make it sound damn near uninhabitable
I was raised in Houston, I didn't even know we had pollution and the weather isn't that bad

A little heat/humidity for a morning run feels pretty good.

Retarded. Falling off of a roof because you're too retarded to wear a harness, or too stupid to understand the consequences of your actions is not hard work.
I do the job of 5 beaners, so does every white man in the oil field here in texas. More beaners means way more accidents and much slower work.

These fuckers will beat on a pipe for a god damn hour, then a White Texan (a real Texan) comes around and fixes the issue before they get everyone killed. (this is a bit of a riddle, but it has happened many times, ya'll are smart figure it out or you're obviously a fucking mestizo fuck).

No, you're paying for all their illegal family members to go to the ER, to go to School, to ruin everything while bringing up taxes (they dont pay but they take) and lowering wages for every single Texan.

Fuck Mexico, Our Greatest Enemy.

Meh, I plan on owning my own business. I already started a small one that is somewhat profitable. After I get my degrees, I'm going to dedicate my time to the business.

outside of border towns with drug violence it's fine, and that's mostly the fault of the federal government

god bless this post fuck mexico

we don't want your fucking disgusting mexican grocery stores cost + plus with mariachi shit music

>a bunch of fucking mexicans is fine
>implying you aren't a spic
fuck off

cool I have two startup businesses and a family business and a real degree

How would other states join? Isn't Texas the only state that has the right to secede?

After I got beat up by large abused looking retard Mexicans in middle school I realized that resettled Mexicans are trash and La Invasion must be met with utmost force.

I say we side with quebec. I'd learn French just to get rid of everything south of the Catskills.

pic not related

Houston here, this guy is 100% correct..

Anyone who thinks Mexicans are based has been influenced by the kikes.

I manage these people every day and as nice as some may be they are stupid as fuck and terrible for society.

Texas is never going to secede, they just like to bring it up now and then because muh republic.

t. Texan

Says the obvious beaner. Get out of muh Texas, RRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I will only support TEXIT to kill all beaners.
TNM is pretty nice to fucking beaners, imo. I dont think I can trust them.

Buddy of mine is on a campaign (he's pretty fucking right wing and possibly a fascist) and he tried to give TNM a chance. They were against forcible removal of non Texans. WTF are they here for?

Good for you. My end goal is to start up a hotel chain, or develop properties. DFW's market is hot right now, and most cities in Texas are seeing construction booms. I'll work on my end goal, after I invest more into my current business, and it becomes stable for the long term. I really want to move to Southlake, Keller, or Plano.

>cant carry bowie

>America is truly lost if _____ is not elected and _____ gets into the office instead.
Republicans and Democrats both say this every election for the last 60 years, at least.

The truth of course is that it doesn't make a bit of difference who is elected. The same people will keep pulling the strings.

That's some pretty good growth for a weeks time.

I can agree with this.
Some of them are nice honest people, but if you ever hire them to do any work they always half ass it and you have to hire a white guy to come and re-do it properly.

>le right to secede meme

Yeah, let's ask a bunch of fucking jews who hate America, and really hate Texans if they can be actually constitutional when they make shit up like fag marriage already.

No, you never ask your oppressor to please remove the boot from your neck. You tell him they're done, then dare them to come at you. Defense is very easy to play, especially since most (yes most) of the population currently residing here are in cities and need to fucking leave anyway.

>everything is always the same guys
>look at how I'm above it all

all shitty cities 2bh. invest in airbnb if you really want a no effort job like that

Michigan
Civil war would be just a jolly ol time

>overthrow trudeau
>make quebec part of new great lakes nation
>Teach leafs to stop shitposting

A no effort job like that? Ha.

Nevada reporting in. If the she devil wins I'm taking my wife and heading that way.

Every state has the right to secede, it's just with the made up groundless narrative that they can't, but even with that bullshit it's still clear Texas can, since there are multiple angles as to why.

>"""develop properties"""
>i.e. bullshit money

>I'm a spic, and support Texas secession

Of course you do invading faggot, you want mexico to annex it after it secedes from the USA.

We know what you are up to mother fuckers.

Austin sucks ass. Traffic is terrible. Hot and humid as hell. Spics out the wazoo. Stuck up hipsters everywhere. So many faggot cyclists. No plastic bags. So many fucking Mexicans.

>Texas doesn't have a majority for ethnicity/ race.

Yes, it is shit mestizo trash!

Life long Texan here, this is propaganda from an obvious wetback faggot.

Texzona?

I'm not a Mexican, and dislike a lot of them. Try again.

Polls are at 40% pre hillary, it would be a financial boon, it would be a demographic boon. People are holding out for Trump but since he's surrounded by jews and waffling with his big door in the wall etc., I wouldn't be so bummed with hillary so as to be a catalyst to make secession a reality.

up to our eyeballs full, so much we're about to explode full, I hear more Spanish than English full, brown as diarrhea after Tex-Mex full

I'm Independent. I loathe and detest Democrats and I can only tolerate Republicans. Trump may be running for the Republicans but that is only because it gives him the best chance at winning. You can tell that he isn't apart of either party by how both of them have been treating him up until now.

Time to white flight the fuck outta Texas.

North Carolina has some good school and it's pretty. But I'm not sure if I would be trading a spic problem for a nigger problem.

>tfw Cuckifornia
I gotta get out of here

shit puke mestizos and god damn arrogant poo in the loo faggots everywhere.

How and why the hell are there so many indians?!?!!

Immigration act 65 and patriot act ended merica.

Its fucking done. You have 10,000 niggest solamia muslims forcibly introduced into idaho because "they white", that's what the administration is actually doing.

this is ZOG

If anyone actually read the words of muh constitution and dec.la.indep. writers we would already be at war hanging traitors from street lights.

There are so few places left to go.

If you work in tech you are stuck in big cities which are overrun.

We could threaten NYC (20% of the US economy), we coulf starve the midewest's industry by cutting the St Lawrence Seaway ... Fuck America we'd be unstoppable

Tex Mexes. So it's not that bad compared to California

>American flag
wut

Nope. Developing a plot of land from scratch isn't "bs money," you have to follow every building code, depending on the function of the building (i.e. apartments, hotels, etc.), make sure zoning laws are followed, budget correctly to purchase materials for the structure, have experience in managing efficiently, make sure to have competiive prices for the goods or services that you are offering, etc.

Buying a business, and continuing to manage it would be easier, and purchasing an abandoned structure and remodeling is also easier.

I already know how to do projects by myself, I took a program during high school that showed you insights into what architects, engineers, and construction managers do. I am also taking economic courses, which helps in managing a business in the most efficient way possible.

You have to live here to truly hate the place.

Someday we'll invade Vermont for leibensroom ..... ah good times.

My God, you really are retarded.
>i took a program during high school......

WTF are you thinking son? Personally, I do benefit from rentals. I buy a house about every 2 years, then have a 3rd party keep it rented. DONE

>texans actually believe they're self sustaining when a shit ton of their jobs come from the fed

> Vague no-proof statement

Okay you've convinced me

>thinking Texas is sustained by fed jobs.

Implying we dont pay more taxes to the feds then we have on fed payroll that are relevant

>Isn't Texas full of Mexicans now?

the mexicans are better than the califags and home gown hipsters

If it weren't for the goddamn wolf spiders, I'd lateral over to Dallas and find a place to live there. California sucks. Liberal faggots everywhere. I wish they would fucking pull a weapon on me so I could gun all those Bernfags down. Of course I would just taser the black ones. I'm not that stupid.

Do we really have to go through this again?
Texas is so advanced they have nukes, and the actual raw materials to create them as well (have a uranium mine 40 miles from me).

Then we can go over all the other needs on the checklist, we already have them.

But think on this, shitholes like Panama and Pakistan are independent nations. Those are terrible disgusting places, but nobody denies they can have a free nation where their people choose their own destiny.

But, I bet your the type of faggot who would also say white people are not allowed to have white nations of self determination. Fuck You for being so short sighted. KYS

Please annex Arkansas, we are basically little Texas with trees.

The program I took wasn't a school program, I took it during the same time frame. The program that I took would allow students to get hands on experience in things related to architecture, engineering, and construction. They would put us in charge of budgets, managing groups, and developing plans for sites (already built, we would talk to the client, and ask for things they'd like, the professionals would review our plans, budgets, etc.), we would also visit construction sites.

Remember that I'm in a city-setting. Managing a business in a town or rural area is different than managing one within a city, where efficiency matters the most. I am not trying to save for my retirement already, lmao. I want to be the CEO of a corporation that I made on my own, hence the reasoning behind why I want to develop properties, and start a hotel chain, if I fail, well sucks to be me.

cool story bro, I actually do construction for a living and don't give a shit about your bullshit highschool class

Dallas is getting invaded by Californians too. A lot of corporations from Cali are relocating to North Texas, and they are bringing their employees with them, Toyota HQ is bringing 3,000 Californians into a suburb of Dallas, and the suburb's developors are responding by allowing the construction of houses that are "modern" and would make the enployees feel at home...

Imagine a suburb with palm trees, and cubed shaped houses everywhere... Dallas is turning into shit.

Fake fiat jew job. You can be replaced with an APP if you go that route.
You're screwing up your life.

god you sound like so many stupid fucking women i've had to deal with in the office

It wasn't a highschool class or program lol. It was with engineers, architects, and construction managers that owned multi-million dollar firms... Just forget we had this conversation.

Fuck Austin, mhmm

Read the last line. Thanks for the heads up

Burn them down.

I wonder why we dont do this. Just keep burning this shit down, or get your underage nephews to do it with a mask, covered bodies, gloves. Then never speak. Literally can never get caught.

plz stop i've seen it happening firsthand it's incredibly sad and triggering

you got life planned out bro, we're all just stupid

Found the homes that are supposed to be built in Plano... I am pretty sure this is one of the first developments in North Texas that will involve this type of design...

They removed the palm trees from the renderings, which I guess is good, the sketches were horrible.

i'm pretty sure i saw them building these just over a year ago before the tornado from last year went through and tore them all up and the project was scrapped.

oh yeah, get insurance because that shit happens too.

Depends on where you go

Oh yeah, I would totally love to have no yard. And you know, live so close to your neighbors you could hear them fart. C'mon Fido, we have go around the block to the dog park to take a shit. No thanks.

>Texit
I'm fine with Taxass leaving the Union, but for god's sake, take Arkansas with you.