How do you identify a Cred Forumstard on the street?

How do you identify a Cred Forumstard on the street?

Fedora

first, you have to shout "GAS THE KIKES"
then, you wait for another Cred Forumsack to respond with "RACE WAR NOW"

By looking through a basement window.

they will generally look like this

Trick question, only normies roam outside like fucking zombies.

>has access to all information on Earth one click away at home
>Nah I would rather risk a lawsuit interacting with the den of thieves that is modern society

He isn't a cuck

FAS, high-functioning autism, sometimes just severe anxiety and anger issues.

Awkward, and has Hitler youth undercut and weird look on face with dark circles under eyes

Look for a raised eyebrow whenever someone speaks about privelage or the holocaust.

>implying you all go outside

the virgin walk

Genius, has a neckbeard, stutters a lot/wandering eyes (autism), 5'6" 200+lbs, probably wearing a superhero t shitt

This.
Everything we need is available at online, with home delivery.
Why would I go outside like a mindless cuck ?
The only reason to roam the streets would be to restock on groceries (from your nearest market,not in a niggerised alley), or to meet someone, that means you have to drive or take a public transport, not roam the streets like a nigger on lookout.

They're usually in a nice car getting road head from a trap.

Drumpf hat
They wear it ironically

implying you have internet in india
go outside of what ? you live in literal mud hut don't lie to me breh
>home delivery in mother fucking India
my kek, my lad come here, sit in my lap you infinite lad, why you act like ebay delivers in india breh ? come on now stop the disillusion

Kek

Let's play spot the jew, Cred Forums

4 of clubs.

What the fuck. We can't let us become generates, go out, exercise, take care of yourself and the place you live in, read, work to elevate yourself, and keep in mind you'll have to hide your stronger red pills 90% of the time. Ultimately get a nice paying job, a religious submissive red pulled woman, move away from great urban centers, raise based kids and die peacefully

Use the secret call/response codes.

"YOU'RE A BIG GUY"
"WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR PLAN?"
"HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?"
etc.

Not too far from the truth for me to be honest. At least I'm consistent though, it all goes together with the rest of my metal fashion and music taste.

Is that Mexico? It almost looks... white...

maybe compared to toronto

like everyone in Japan?