How do I release myself of the ethanol and caffeine Jew?

I am at a bar having a cigar and a beer and this is sort of my daily routine. How can I pull myself from these bad habits? I feel like I can never truly be red-pilled until I give up tobacco and booze.

Nonsense, you drink because you are redpilled.

They let you smoke inside? What state?

Fucking hell. FPBP

>Go to some alternative nightclub in SF
>Everyone's some blue-haired tumblr "gamer" girl, a punk rocker, a wannabe goth, a furry, raver slut, or your general instagram cunt.
>Hate their guts, but drink just so I can fuck them and try not to think about how they'd be awful companions if shit got serious.

I drink to try not to hate people's true colors.

They let you smoke in certain bars here in NM

>tfw still need to rid myself of the stroking jew
>tfw still need to rid myself of the fleshy jew
>tfw still need to rid myself of the interactive jew

Is it even worth it at this point?

Might as well just let Jarell stretch my boipussy to its limit because I'm no better than the faggots the gross me out.

Show the rest of the bar.

I don't want to go around taking pictures like a tourist.

That looks fucking good. I haven't eaten yet today.

>every little joy in life is "jew"

There's nothing wrong with drinking, smoking or whatever as long as you keep it under control, problems start when you become a 24/7 pleasure-seeking hedonist.

Also, this is pretty much "is X degenerate" in disguise so fuck off

If you're not drinking on your back porch under the stars and listening to the crickets and coyotes you might not be red pilled.

Then again, if youre drinking whiskey and smoking cigars in a public place, you're definitely red pilled.

Name of club? Might check it out.

There are even certain bars in California where you can smoke cigars. I went to one in Beverly Hills. A lot of celebrities hang out in there time to time. I sat next to Tommy Lee Jones without even realizing it.

Bars have the comfiest lightning

Nein. Some things one simply does not lower themselves to.

At least leave the tobacco, or try to minimize it. Smoking fucking fills your lungs with tar and gives you a chronic annoying cough.

You don't breath in cigars.

>Tobacco -> vape -> patch
>Alcohol -> kava -> water
>Caffeine -> diet pills -> coke

St Louis Missouri here. A few bars have "patios" that are completely enclosed except a tiny strip around the top outer edge, complete with HVAC systems, AC, etc, that you can smoke in. Additionally, any place (like a cigar lounge) that makes more than 50% of sales from tobacco related products can allow smoking no questions asked.

>bad habits

Alcohol is a depressant which can result in a soothing effect such as lowered blood pressure and relaxed muscles.

Tobacco is an anti-psychotic and helps lower stress, anxiety, bad moods, and boredom. On top of this, people who smoke cigars, and smoke maybe a single cigar a day, and not inhale, your risks of getting cancer are only slightly above that of people who never smoke.

You're doing fine. Plus, cigars aren't addicting.

Btw, what cigar is that?