Drunk AMA

Any questions for the son of a multi millionare?

Can't verify until the next time I'm home, I'll snag a pic of the frequent flier charter card tomorrow or Wednesday.

I really don't care. Ask away if you're curious.

Do you really think a million is a lot?

isn't a a million worth like a lot of money?

lolpoorfag.jpg

It's nice, but I wouldn't be sitting on my ass over it.

What are you drinking

Can I have one of your millions?

Who you voting for?

First time at Bildeberg?

How is life?

So your dad went to Bilderberg once?

Currently dating a multi millionaire girlfriend. Jealous of the money but not the lifestyle really, no real direction- I'm molding her to have one. What do you want to do in life?

On a side note I just came back from st Tropez, have you ever been

Jesus fucking Christ, are all rich people like this? Does possessing over a million dollars immediately eliminate your ability to be self-aware about sounding like Regina George?

multimillionaire reporting in

How can I raise my kids to be self reliant and hard working like I've been and not to be entitled degenerate little shits like you are?

Lol. I've been surrounded by multimillionaires my whole life. My family, at my job. None of us have any fucking clue what happens at Bilderberg. That's reserved for the billionaires.

Don't give them money.

You're a little too dumb for this thread, it went right over your head.

This. Make them work hard and earn everything. Only money they should get is a college fund they can't use except for schooling, and don't actually send them to a fucking achool, do online.

One's running for president. Take a look at his kids. You tell me.

Do you like rum?

I like rum.... especially in coffee.

Send me some money, don't be get, give to the needy. I promise to spend it on hookers and cocaine

you ever RP as a poor person

OP is a faggot and a Reddit tier attention whore.
> go suck a big bag of dirty dicks!

Any questions for the son of a multi >Billionaire?

Can't verify until the next time I'm home, I'll snag a pic of the frequent flier charter card tomorrow or Wednesday.

I really don't care. Ask away if you're curious

you are rich and live in the most interesting city on the planet...why the fuck are you talking to us you retard?

Do you have a job?

I had to deal with this shit my whole life. "U are rich why don't u X"
Just because someone's parents are rich doesn't mean they have any money at all.

How do you feel not knowing the comfyness of having a good honest job, lots of overtime, and a comfy one bedroom apartment while taking online classes?

What kind of online classes?

Post dick from multiple angles

Do you take it in the ass?

do you ever dream of Controling the world someday ?

How do you make money?